It's official

observer.com/2017/08/charlottesville-alt-right-counterintelligence/amp/

They're really overdoing it now, to a point even normalfags are going to start getting agitated about the media's blatant propaganda. Stacking two over-saturated narratives onto each other, while both are overheating? This will backfire hard.

This is a bad thing why CIA nigger ?
Society needs to collapse it was going to happen someday balkanization is coming.
I don't mind vlad and chong helping us do it, our governments do it all the time overseas.

fuck all, why do they let spencer write his own articles? always kissing his own ass. this is why no one can take us seriously

Would be a shame if someone exposed his kike connections.

I have no problem with Vlad, but Chong is not to be trusted.

Get out

Maybe Spencer and his proudboy cucksquad do, but from what I've seen most people think he's a cool macho guy, but ultimately a KGB shill who could care less about whites in the West.

I'm going to tell you all again, Russia is an enemy of whiteness and the stability of the west. Look at the laws they have in place, the nationalists they arrest at home. America seems like the real white holyland once you look at it through a magnifying glass. All this is through their active measures, they want to destablise America and we shouldn't be their useful idiots. That said, I can understand if you ask what choice do you have. Well, I warned you. Make your choice, there's always a third way, always a third position.

are you talking about Putin or our own political leaders?

Why is that middle picture always posted? Autistic face-blindness?

kikes and their pets in the west don't really need any help on that department

Took me fucking 15 minutes to find my car key yesterday and it turned out my Dog had it. Fucking Russians man.
They must be doing this to fool us and give us false saftey. This can't be real. Not even normies can fall for this.

so was the guy sperging constantly here on Holla Forums about the altkike being duginists was an intern and works for the author of this article eh. This is some new kind of shilling I'm observing by the journalists using errand boys to run their psyops.

Pretty much none of us believe Putin is our guy, we just won´t support another world war for "Democracy".

Why does the Chads get all the hot, not fat women?!? This is why women (and all these Chads fucking them) shouldn´t exist!

Subhuman nu-males are lusting for him!

if only that was actually true! Sadly, Putin is a cucked boomer and doesn´t share our objectives, thought his views has changed in the last decade….
Mind you, we don´t want to rock the boat, we want to sink it!

In under five years mainstream media headlines will read like teen girl blogs.
Why That Gross Fat Chinese Guy Who's Like, The Boss of North Korea or Something Is Like, Super Icky And Stuff

>(((Schindler)))

Nah, he is a strong leader, but former KGB kike. I have no admiration for him.

This. Literally only good russian is a dead russian.

They absolutely must force the West against the East to be mutually destroyed. There cannot be anything else but kike prophecy and blood sacrificial ritual reasons for this, it's more than pathological.

Remember, no Russian

>(((Schindler)))

WTF I TRUST FAKE NEWS NOW
fuck off

That sucks. But I'm not taking any chances now that there's a crackdown against ebil nazi terorrerestts

Seems like the kikes may have noticed that their "alt-right" label is dying. Of course, they're not bright enough to recognize that it's dying because people are becoming meta-aware and noticing that the labels are just tools to manipulate people, so, as always, they simply invented new labels: "far-right", "extreme right".
I wonder if they'll ever twig to the idea that their entire labelling manipulation system is dying? Are they even capable of reacting to the concept? Would they just start calling people "labelphobic" or something?

Schindler is jewish?

That's it. The narrative officially dying.

Any support for Russia is pragmatic in that a stronger Russia weakens the American ZOG. The geopolitical situation between Russia and the American government seems to be a zero sum game. And the American government is our number one enemy.

He's NSA nigger, actually. But of course ZOG agents believe that ZOG is an absolute good. Many genuinely believe they are protecting America and "the American way of life" from "le ebil demagogues" and so on.

What about Cheech?

Fake news is in the eye of the beholder user.

>the Russian president, in whom they see a strong, traditional leader who runs the world’s only white nuclear-armed great power.

Keep note of this wording.
This implies that
Are either not white or not great powers.

The fact is if we are going to save the white race and protect America then Richard Spencer and Alexander Dugin need to be killed. Fact!

I started working with grad students around 05 and the valley girl Tumblrisms were showing up then. I contrast I knew this girl who used 'that's sick' all the time and I found her adorable.

She hates white people because of her mongrel blood and her homosexual husband. She wants genocide just like Dugin.

Spencer is the enemy of the white race, America, and a known terrorist in Poland for his National Bolshivivsm (which he has openly called the Alt-Kike) and Holla Forumslacks are done capitulating with the enemy! Despite how many bans we recieve on cuckchan and their Communist mods!