Dailystormer got shoah's by Google and GoDaddy

Dailystormer just got shoah'd by Google and GoDaddy.

wsj.com/articles/google-cancels-neo-nazi-site-daily-stormers-registration-1502740126

archive.fo/PtFfM

; DiG 9.11.1 dailystormer.com A;; global options: +cmd;; Got answer:;; ->>HEADER

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/
standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=242
domains.google/#/
bbs.dailystormer.com/
theantimedia.org/daily-stormer-neo-nazi-hacked-anonymous/
vid.me/DLfG
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
dailystormer.wang
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
gab.ai/weev
torproject.org/download/download.html.en.
youtube.com/watch?v=goq_sLhZuGM.
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/.
gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Introduction_Points
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/the-daily-stormer-will-never-die/
twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/896187664885583873
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/,
gab.ai/andrewanglin
blindlight.org/index.php/item/470-andrew-aurenheimer-makes-my-agent-provocateur-shill-list
yes2truthblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/daily-stormer-is-controlled-opposition-and-disinformation/
heathenwomen.com/2016/09/14/andrew-anglin-pushes-false-911-narrative-and-covers-for-jewish-terrorism/
voat.co/v/Conspiracy/1461276
yuki.la/pol/124203729
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Andrew_Anglin
insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington
twitter.com/mattdrange/status/897943720133132288
incapsula.com/incapsula-vs-cloudflare.html
namecoin.org/docs/faq/
businessinsider.com/the-daily-stormer-got-pushed-offline-by-hackers-2017-8
kikebart.com/tech/2017/08/14/milo-next-time-godaddy-might-suspend-reasonable-conservatives-to-virtue-signal/
twitter.com/digitalocean/status/897916700129144832
kikebart.com/tech/2017/08/16/cloudflare-ceo-woke-bad-mood-decided-ban-daily-stormer-no-one-power/
ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-opisis-cloudflare-refuses-block-service-pro-isis-websites-1495758
blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-and-free-speech/
blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/
weev.net/splc-i-will-personally-serve-andrew-anglin-for-you/
archive.is/UAAQA
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808
youtube.com/watch?v=ABOVuI0zRcQ
techcrunch.com/2017/08/17/cloudflare-ceo-calls-for-a-system-to-regulate-hateful-internet-content/
infogalactic.com/info/Content_delivery_network
twitter.com/Namecheap/status/898632646426755074
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/18/daily-stormer-infamous-neo-nazi-site-resurfaces-lo/
blog.namecheap.com/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/10974633
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU
*.punishedstormer.com/*
pastebin.com/raw/seUR4BkB
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/11216602
Fag
dailystorm
Fag
archive.is/wT3EV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check the catalog you faggot

There's already a fucking thread with almost 250 fucking replies you utter fucking mongoloid.

this is different. this is domain registration not website hosting content.

a different subject principally.

is this going to involve icann, is that Obama transfer going to show its fruits now?

jewgle is evil

they are not even evil. no leftist will ever accuse someone of being evil until stupidity is ruled out, for a reason.

evil means "necessary bad thing for good to come about"
jews aren't evil, neither is jewgle at this point. they are idiots and/or legally stuck.

You're not fooling anyone. Understand that one day someone is going to catch up to you and kill you for what you've done.

weev has to be such a low iq retard, what was he doing on go daddy and using google as registrar. They should have moved a long back.

We already know.
TDS is controlled opposition.
Also, fuck off from our site.
Go back to 4chan or where ever you came from.

do you call viruses evil? parasites? how about mosquitoes or leeches? Lions? Weather?

Two perspectives on jews:
one says they're human
one says they're not

You don't even get how fucking retarded that sounds do you

I think you missed the point. The jews have a lot of influence over media and interent. Jews have a lot of shareholds over google.

Just as insane as those who talk about 911 conpiracies … just as Anglin has preached ever since the CIA shoehorned the Disinfo bolshevik cunts would tell his braindead supporters.
Then he sends you to the destruction by getting you all cheering on CIA-kike frauds of the aut-kike and leading the campaigning for the ZOG Emperor

Keep on cheering on neocohen kikes, whuile pretending you are fighting against neocohen kikes.

Just for fun, here's just one example of what you;d know if you had a single shred of honesty, integrity or discernment in making your decisions over anyone's suitability in leading the movement.

According to the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, from mid-2005 through 2007, Andrew Anglin's father Greg Anglin owned Exile, one of Columbus, Ohio's most popular gay bars. Before that, the property at 893 N. Fourth St, Columbus, Ohio was owned by the trust of Andrew Anglin's late uncle, Todd Anglin, a venerated figure in the history of gay Columbus who died of AIDS-related illness in 2002.

This seems dodgy. It would be one thing if Andrew Anglin's father inherited the property, but he didn't. He bought it from a trustee five years after Andrew Anglin's uncle's death. Why? And why did he own this gay bar for nearly two and a half years time? Surely, Andrew Anglin must have known about it. After all, Andrew Anglin's father is the registered owner of the Daily Stormer website domain and Andrew Anglin gives his father's business address whenever he asks for donations from Daily Stormer readers.

Alt Right Exposed (Full) Banned on Youtube

This is the problem with Holla Forums, any anonymous idiot can come on here and divide and conquer, screaming "kike" at anyone who calls them out

Anglin used to be a leftist? So did most of this fucking board. And while i don't agree with him cucking for Trump, he still very clearly names the jew, and is no doubt influencing large numbers of people to move towards the right

Holla Forums is a NatSoc board.
Anglin is not a NatSoc.
Anglin is a Jew and a racemixer.
He's a degenerate drug addict.
And more importantly, he along with the Alt-Right, are irrelevant now.

Sage.

dailystormer.com/

F

No question he's a huge influence in the movement.
Pity he's racemixing non-white anti-white fag loving CIA-fraud misdirecting the movement into being a parody the ADL could only have conjured.

I hope to fuck Trump trustbusts google.

Women are fucking evil and they must be controlled!! On top of that they're inferior…. Fuck women.

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

It's time to cure the plague

god what the fuck is wrong with his sister?

The biggest problem of our day is that real leaders are not standing up. As a result, controlled opposition fills this void. Everyone on Holla Forums must look at themselves and consider if they have sufficient leadership qualities, a perfect alibi and never ever did anything naughty and has the money and organizational abilities.

As long as that is not done, the formless Holla Forums will always be attacked and blamed for the actions of controlled opposition, which will inevitably lead to complete shutdown and defeat.

pizzagay related

standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=242

How the fuck is he a Jew? His phenotype, behavior, and surname all run contradictory to what you would expect from a Jew. Don't call somebody a Jew unless you have real reason to suspect that they actually are one, it's a serious accusation and it cheapens it to use it where it isn't appropriate.

???

You can claim he fucked 14 year old Filipina girls, but he doesn't use drugs (cept e-cigarettes and maybe alcohol). Fuck off with your disinfo.

Gab is also being DDOS'd. It's time to show them some opposition. Anyone know some leftist websites worth taking down?

What? What does Google have to do with website registration? Do they mean registered with their search engine? Bad writing from the WSJ here.

What other right wing websites should we take down fellow goys?

domains.google/#/
Zero sympathy for morons who choose the first service that comes up in a search engine. Pretty pleb mistake. Anglin is an idiot, Weeb is a moron too if he is involved in any maintenance of the site.

>>>/reddit/

bbs.dailystormer.com/

board is still up.

Daily Stormer: Neo-Nazi Website Hacked by Anonymous — or Was It?
" It appears The Daily Stormer's accusation against Anonymous was more than likely an attempt to save face before getting shut down by GoDaddy "
theantimedia.org/daily-stormer-neo-nazi-hacked-anonymous/

Just a thought:
Why would Weev, a jew with at least a fair bit of technological know-how (even if overinflated "skills" that are no more than script-kiddy tier) transfer the DS's domain to Google knowing full well Google are undergoing the most strict shutdown and censorship of any kind of ostensibly 'right-wing' organisations, let alone the world's biggest fashy based cartoon nazi honeypot…

Thank the Lord that he had all that lovely 6 figure donations he didn't have to spend on the fake ADL court case engineered to give the DS some credibility

They should have known better. Rookie mistake.

how is that pic proof of anything?

He asked proof and you posted a bunch of facebook pages with no relevance, you are projecting and sperging a bit too much.

Andrew, click the embedded webm

You have amazing success in getting any youtube video exposing your kikery taken down legally within 24hrs, but you cannot control uploaded audio kept on our harddrives

i guess thats another Andre Anglin posting shit like that.. whoopsie>>10417308

all the proof you need is right here you fucking faggot vid.me/DLfG (smile)

not anymore

F

all the proof you need is right here you fucking faggot vid.me/DLfG (smile).

Does a bunch of white guys with tiki torches scare you so much?

Is it because they look like burning lampshades?

Oh Fuck off. Guess you didn't read his article bitching against this board. Maybe you are a cuck and defend him because he constantly mentions white girls race mixing.

It's not hard to simply ask for somebody to not harbor faggots, race mixing, and kikes, yet he criticized this board because he commissioned that wet attack everybody when in reality it's because they are always full of people if that nature. Look at alt-kike/trs for fucks sake. He defends them.

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing

Nothing of value was lost.

proof weev is a kike

Everytime

new domains:
dailystormer.wang
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

updates:
gab.ai/weev

pick one

Welp, that's it. We had a good run white bois, but it's time to give up.

this is a good thing. controlled op cucks are catching the brunt of this. let's accelerate this process.

lol

Switch tactics

.wang doesn't work anymore?

worksforme.gif

It's down for me too. I captured the coronation article though.

new site has been seized according to weev.

Has this ever happened before that a domain name is just taken?

this is faggotry of the highest order

Yes, just yesterday (see OP).

not that I know of. but then again my knowledge of the internet is very limited.

Created by Zodiac Leo Limited by James Seng who is current vice president of 21Vianet Group listed on the (((NASDAQ))) as VNET.

Assistant Director at IDA (Institute for Defense Analyses) which is a US Federally funded non profit corporation that directs 3 US federally funded research and development centers known as FFRDCs, they are:
- Systems and Analyses Center (SAC)
- Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI)
- Center for Communications and Computing (C&C)
Theyassist the United States government in addressing national security issues, particularly those requiring scientific and technical expertise. It is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia.

Nothing to see here goyims

he's probably setting them up

So where next? .moe?

changolia

dailystormer.fi confirmed

Well I meant the whole thing. I have never heard of anything like this before. Getting kicked off servers is standard, but not the registrar outright stealing a domain name. ZOG is very worried about where this is going, I believe, otherwise they would not be taking drastic actions like this.

i hope they stay down tbh, fuck the CIAlt-right

I do not think that is the case.

He's been very helpful for many years. what has the plan been so far? to collect IP addresses? because that is the only information he would have. seems rather pointless

i was wondering why the fuck they would even consider jewgle as an option for their domain… that is a huge red flag. i mean, how retarded are you, unless they knew it would happen and did it deliberately. also, Anglin claimed to be in Charlottesville, but has anyone seen a single ounce of evidence that he was there? i haven't seen any pics or video of him at the event and i've been following this entire time. anybody got something to show he was there?

They're up in the onions all the time. Get Tor.
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

I don't think he went. He is currently hiding out. They can't even find him to serve him his lawsuit from the ADL.

citation for Anglin claiming to be in Charlottesville?

Weev, you incompetent Jewboi. Give me the database database database whoa whoa whoa and I'll fucking do it myself. Stop with these meme registrations like wang? Seriously? Fuck Jew.

This and to snitch, and also feed them disinfo like 'nooks arent real'

collecting IP addresses would be a ridiculous plan for such a large operation.

TRS actually collects a lot of identifying data on their users and members. that is sketchy to me.

kind of hard to provide a citation when the stormer is down. i was following his live update thread and he said he arrived at the hotel in or around Charlottesville. I was under the impression he would be attending considering how hard he was championing the event. Maybe I misunderstood it and he was out in Lagos.

the .onion site is up so I will check that article, but I do not remember him saying that he was in Charlottesville.

right it was on the forum, not the main site. and the forum is fucked for now so can't confirm anything.

Little uncertain what to make of this. Isn't DS kind of cucked anyways? I generally pull most of my info from user links. What's the consensus on this? Not overly informed on stuff like this.

fuck. yeah i can't find it either on the onion site. i probably misunderstood it. just seemed like he would have been there there to me. he was talking about how he would give a live speech and what not if offered. i think he's mostly full of shit.

I am a regular user of DS. I do not see how it is cucked in any way.

If people think it is cucked then I strongly disagree with that idea.

he was probably just trying to troll any SPLC lawyers or similar people.

Kk. Not trying to shill/start shit. I just stick to user boards mostly. Either way more sites getting sent to the goolag is bad for us whether they're /ourguy/'s or not. Disappointing really.

come on now

That's literally all he is doing on his site. And he's pretty good at it.

I do not know much about internet culture or whatever, what is the issue?

>>>/reddit/

Yes I enjoy his style of writing. Though it is not for everyone.

I'm sorry but I do not understand.

probably so

infostormer is also down which was the rendezvous point. then gab.ai got heavily ddos'd. seems like a deep state op to me.

not allowed to have double spacing here or else kike shills will call you out about it because people from reddit double space. big fucking deal. it's a shilling tactic. just filter the faggot.

user it means you are the person whom Terry Davis always mentions.

you must be new. get out.

it's a way to derail discussion. considering how bad this board is getting raided by kikes and their paid goyim, we should all ignore people who do this

yeah just got here today ;) first time here ever. get filtered cuck boy

Oh right. Thanks for the information.

Well, jewgle is in on it, and they are "deep state."

Figures. Can't have people having free discussions now can they?

You can now only access The Daily Stormer on Tor. You can download Tor here: torproject.org/download/download.html.en. A Youtube tutorial of how to set this up is here: youtube.com/watch?v=goq_sLhZuGM. Most importantly, The Daily Stormer's new URL is here: dstormer6em3i4km.onion/. Don't Despair Storm Fags

Leftists DEFAULT to evil you retard. They believe that humans are a blank slate which education can write anything on. But when they talk to right wingers they see nothing but evil because they're "selfish" and don't want to "share". They think the right is evil for keeping niggers down because other wise their ideology makes no sense. It's like someone asking you to help them and you telling them no, this is their ideology of right wingers. Selfish, entitled, evil.

Pretty much this and pretty much the DS is satire, hopefully his fanbois don't commit suicide when Anglin finally reveals this because his fanbois are quite the useful idiots.

aw fuck. its happening, nothing works using other DNS resolving servers, either. Lads, is this imageboard safe?

Stormer is still up on the onions, and this glorious shithole also has an .onion address. We're safe.

I just downloaded orbot and orfox for his onion site for my mobile. …Probably should have done that a long time ago.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

To all dailystormer tor newbs you may find this page useful.
The Uncensored Hidden Wiki: gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Introduction_Points

people change. I am sick of people like you attacking Anglin for some bullshit he said/did in the past.

He has mentioned that he acted like a braindead idiot many times before on the DS forums and it is not news to anyone except retards like yourself.

Anglin does a lot of good work for the cause and it is freaks like you who want to put an end to that.

Lol at the title of this Pierce clip, obviously one of Anglin's retard followers who knew listeners would immediately think of TDS when they hear this. Anglin is EXACTLY the type Pierce is talking about

Dr. Pierce always understood the importance of appealing to younger people. Anglin does this with humor.

Dr. Pierce would most likely approve of Anglin and his methodology as it is very effective.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

No he would not, sperglin is a failure in every way
Go back to your asian jailbait gf

A kike is gloating about SHUTTING DOWN a pro-white news site and you think it's funny. What's wrong with you?

Only a jew would act this emotionally and aggressively towards someone who does a lot of good work for our cause. You do not even have any good reasoning for your over the top reaction.

Go away yid.

He said he's back… but he doesn't provide the domain name here:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/the-daily-stormer-will-never-die/

anybody have it? dailystormer.wang doesn't work

Andrew Anglin helped me become a neo nazi white supremacist. He's the biggest far right new site

You can stop pretending, jew. That line alone is so fucking cringeworthy.

Ask me how I know you are a d&c kike straight from reddit.

Only a CIAlt-Right shill would defend 'people' like sperglin. He's a racemixer and pushes white sharia and associates with the CIAlt-Right

Same script every time, sperglin only exists to redirect whites into anti-white causes like white sharia

you don't understand how to use Saul Alinsky's tactics. I own my slurs. I argue like a Marxist in bad faith with my enemies>>10421183

fuck off CIAlt-Right

Most people have a shit past. This is not the case in the present and this is not relevant to anyone who actually wants to win.

And what of it? Sure it is a pretty shitty forced meme, but he has clearly said on a number of occasions that it is merely a name to shock normies. In reality it simply represents a return to traditional male/female roles.

Claiming that the "White Sharia" meme is an anti-White cause is beyond ridiculous for anyone who knows what is going on.

You are uninformed on too many things for it to just be a coincidence. I'd hazard a guess that you are a leftist of some kind trying to spread disorder.

How about the big one

He still does it, kike.

Also "CIAlt-Right" is the sort of terrible forced meme you'd see from a leftist infiltrator.

Now fuck off idiot.

You have literally 0 arguments or proof of anything. Just a leftist agitator doing what leftists do best, cause trouble.

Stay home coward and leave the last MEN of the West to save our people. Hail Victory!

twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/896187664885583873

and we chanted BLOOD & SOIL

Hi Sinead. We're going to chain you to a metal pole in the kitchen and there's nothing you can do about it.

Still down. Hurry up Anglin you shiftless nigger. I'm dying here without the hourly commentary.

How many threads you salty cunt? GTFO.

I've never been a leftist, faggot. My entire life I've been right wing.
Sorry you were weak shill and the previous user is right.
These weak ass nazi larpers are absolutely fbi/cia honey pots and controlled op.
Pretty fucking amazing the timing for these faggots. Even Pierce knew about these guys and that's why he despised Duke.

Fucking nigger trying to force a shit meme.

What do you think about this, Holla Forums?

Wew, one positive comment and the shill swarm is activated.

That we should have killed you all.

Any sightings yet of Anglin from the UTR rally? Or should we just photoshop him standing next to Peinovich and Duke?

Are you the fuckin retard who goes around spamming Pierce to attack certain types… but then doesn't know Pierce created a compound full of tard neonazis, a record lable for skinheads and had a steady stream of mail order brides from eastern Europe? And then when he died, his geat organization fell apart because the next in lines were a crew of crypto jews, chomos and other trash?

Yeah you're a clown.

and that is exactly? or are you going to spew out more neologisms like a trained leftist automaton?

I wish Sinead would go away forever but in reality she could probably stomp all of you manlets into the ground.

You're just pissy because no white woman wants anything to do with a beta male virgin such as yourself, freak. Lol.

We don't do thot nationalism here. Get a cat or something

Fuck off mudslime.

this is crazy.

Why did they register with google just when google is publicly announcing their plans of the biggest ever shutdown of 'extremist' websites?

How many of the shekels have the CIA-kike honeypot DS mined from the gullible supporters for the non-existent courtcase they raised got left?

Gentle reminder
According to the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, from mid-2005 through 2007, Andrew Anglin's father Greg Anglin owned Exile, one of Columbus, Ohio's most popular gay bars. Before that, the property at 893 N. Fourth St, Columbus, Ohio was owned by the trust of Andrew Anglin's late uncle, Todd Anglin, a venerated figure in the history of gay Columbus who died of AIDS-related illness in 2002.

'''This seems dodgy. It would be one thing if Andrew Anglin's father inherited the property, but he didn't. He bought it from a trustee five years after Andrew Anglin's uncle's death. Why? And why did he own this gay bar for nearly two and a half years time? Surely, Andrew Anglin must have known about it. After all, Andrew Anglin's father is the registered owner of the Daily Stormer website domain and Andrew Anglin gives his father's business address whenever he asks for donations from Daily Stormer readers.;;;

How many more times are you going to post that, faggot?

Yeah lots of posts detailing the list of crimes of Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin were deleted overnight

That's like saying Michael Moore isn't controlled oppositon

adding .link to the tor site will load it in a normal browser:
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link

weev was not born in a trailer park
nice try though

.to as well
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to

That's neat, thanks. Slow as hell but working.

Tor is generally slow as hell. You can get used to that.

the .link just loads a lot faster it (at least for me)

She looks oddly Semitic.

Anyone else not able to connect to the site on Tor?

Hello Goyim, you got to fool around with dstormer6em3i4km.onion/, and try it like 5 times before it loads but it will and its dope. ANGLIN MIGHT BE A CIANIGGER and i dont trust him for shit, but his shit is funny to read.

I just tried it six million times and nothing.

Try once more. You should know by know that six million is never enough.

OK , are you using any anti virus programs with firewalls? add tor.exe and whatever other tor shit you feel like clicking on to safe programs or whatever to get through your own firewall. after that u need to be patient, and make sure your typing is correct.

Or try this:

Weev said it was because google didn't mention "offensive content" or something like that in their ToS

Obviously wasn't going to work though

dailystormer.ru is new domain now from the looks of it.

Yeah got it to work thanks fam

For some reason people on the right believe that the left will play by their own rule book and not just discard the rules when convenient.

Hahaha, the kvetching is going to be good.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but it seems they have only lost their domain name and they have their own independent server. In my mind that should mean you could still access their server using the IP addy xxx.xx.xx.xxx. and in fact if you knew what it was the website should still serve up content to everyone.
Am I wrong?
Cant they just go with a numerical addy and bypass godaddy? It should take them less than a week to publish the numerical web address and for it to spread so anyone can find it again.

You know what I am talking about so do not act stupid. "Our cause" refers to anything pro-White and anti-Jew.

yes someone has already explained that to me, I just don't think that spacing is important at all.

Weev seems hellbent on shoahing his own people. I guess the only thing worse than a gentile crossing a Jew is a Jew crossing another Jew. Weev wants revenge for what the ADL kikes and his tribe did to him.

I think the evidence is overwhelming at this point that he's not, otherwise they wouldn't dare touch his website. Now Stormfront is DEFINITELY Cianigger. That shit is confirmed at this point.

Why are you running Windows Vista? It's basically a reskin of Windows XP with a couple of shitty widgets and double the memory usage. Why?

no they would just get DDOSd

And his father was accussed of diddling teens in his Christian psychotherapy practice. Anyone have that page with all the reviews? Anglin's dad was probably confronted with proof of his pedo activity and was offered this deal rather than arrest, old story.

Har! Finally. Good work Anglin.

They should have a backup domain registered ahead of time for such occasions. It's not like they can expect to be treated fairly by (((web companies))), it pays to be prepared.

It's down, as of 3 minutes ago. Fuck.

Nice

When Jews turn on their own, they really go full gas the kikes. Torquemada or Bobby Fischer for example.

Kill yourself.

gab.ai/andrewanglin

.com gone, .wang gone, .ru down.
godaddy booted us, google fucked us, and cloudfare has now booted us as well.

Jews are out really trying to shoah every trace of DS from the internet.

it was controlled by the kikes anyways

Holla Forums is infested with kikes.

this is why .onion exists
the jews can do this with any site, the chans are next

Wasted trips and if you want to stand out as a shill, just repeat the same message a million times in red text.

I've never seen one website so obviously feared by (((them))) before.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

At least we know they're literally trembling in their yarmulkes.

The problem there is that it's almost as bad as shutting the site down completely, since it would be totally contained and only ever seen by the already converted. If one of the points is to draw in new converts, then .onion effectively ends that function.

Daily reminder: Anglin did an ideological 180 right before taking over TDS and becoming the premier tardsite pushing swastika LARPing. He's just another leftard shill and if you like his site you're retarded and should kill yourself before you get v&.

blindlight.org/index.php/item/470-andrew-aurenheimer-makes-my-agent-provocateur-shill-list

yes2truthblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/daily-stormer-is-controlled-opposition-and-disinformation/

heathenwomen.com/2016/09/14/andrew-anglin-pushes-false-911-narrative-and-covers-for-jewish-terrorism/

voat.co/v/Conspiracy/1461276

yuki.la/pol/124203729

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Andrew_Anglin

Anglin's Daddy is bad at his job -
really bad:
insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington

Yeah, uh-huh, anythng you say, Shlomo.

Whatever problems you have with Anglin, Weev, or the Stormer in general, it has been pushing hilarious memes that are mostly redpilled as fuck. And they are successful at it.

We gotta support them at a time like this

Many here disregard them as morons or larping nazis but the memes and narratives they are peddling are extremely normie tier and are typically hilarious on their surface. There's a reason their traffic started to skyrocket. They are pushing quality propaganda to the mentally challenged masses.

Oh no, he's making our public relations worse! Not our pubic relations! Now how will we please the people who want us broke, dead and extinct?

>Anglin's Daddy is bad at his job - really bad: insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington
Pushing literal kike bullshit.

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Andrew_Anglin
Using ED as a serious citation.

Is this a joke?

The rest of your sources are pretty shitty too. Funny that you people are heavily attacking Anglin just as the kikes are.

And Goebbels was a communist before joining the NSDAP. What is your point?

Damn, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru isn't accessible.

The Stormer has been up and down like a whore's knickers over the past 48 hours.

kek, someone's assmad

not good
is this proof that its gone or just plan rolling over?

how retarded are you.

Therightstuff got shoah'd too now. Whatever you think about those platforms, what we are experiencing here is beyond surreal. But they will not succeed!

HAIL THE STORMER!

Even if you don't agree with Anglin's style or presentation, this sets an extremely bad precedent. Now, there's precedent that if you're guilty of wrongthink, the registrars and domain hosts will go after you. You thought it was bad just having twitter and youtube ban you? This is some next level (((shuttening)))

JIDF pls go

they'll call everybody shills even when this site is gone

They know we own the internet

These corporate Anti-Christs shut us down on their platforms. They just down our videos, our accounts, our websites, our articles, our comments, EVERYTHING

That means we are fucking winning. Don't stop. Never stop. They are bringing this to OUR territory now. We will win this.

Doesn't 8ch use cloudflare?

pretty much everything that is at risk for DDOS uses cloudflare to mititavistock the attacks

We are controlled by kikes. (((Jim Watkins))) is one.

If they take us down, you need to be ready to act. Do you know where to hit? Do you know who to target? Are you armed?

Well, guys … there is one delicious aspect to all this frantic shuttening. Once the commies finally get their Internet echo chamber completely sealed and "Nazi-free", that pissy pack of moralizing cranks will be promptly turning on one another and the carnage will be epic and hilarious.Meanwhile, the right, out of necessity, will begin developing their own unhampered avenues for expression which will be a huge plus for advancing ideas and action without pesky meddling and obstruction.The culture war is officially on … they've got the keys to the machine for now, but we're gathering the muscle and heart required to take those keys … and keep them. And we shall, m'lads … we shall.

Those screenshots were either taken by Iconocunt, a nigger, or Lewka Peel, his Islamic wigger sidekick.

So is Weev but they have convictions.

Cloudlfare canned the Stormer a couple of hours ago. Not sure what pic related means. Anglin says effectively banned from ICANN, "gab.ai is it."

^ shit wrong pic, hang on.

Actual pic related.

Sorry for triple post.

8ch uses CF.

is it a sign

So what's going on now? Do they have a site up that's not onion?

Wow, so that Amy Siskind bitch can petition Cloudflare over 8ch too, if she gets a hair up her kike ass to do so.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru is down. My understanding is the site is being massively attacked.

Only choice is return to Tor which is up but is not a full site.

Personally I think it would be good idea to lay low for few weeks, even months before going back up. Tactical retreat would have better plan after last saturday.

Good! When they're up again finally we'll be able to access their site without dealing with the kikeflare faggotry.

thanks AWM

guess we have to take everything underground for a little while. With cloudflare giving in to one site whats to stop them from going after other sites?

except they'll just get massively ddos'd

uh was that a word filter or something?
he probably wants to capitalize on the press he's getting. the faster he's up the more curious normies will view his boogeyman website

This.

All these years and (((they))) still don't understand the Streisand Effect.

No one know or gave a fuck about DS until it got canned and headlines. Twice.

That's why he pulled the Anonymous hoax immediately, capitalize on the free press. Sound strategy on that side.

hi weev
animus are implicitly aryan, don't forget that

Welcome to imkikefystan. Hope this doesn't netavistock your enjoyment of this glorious shithole.

Oy vey!

New update from weev:

Shouldn't we now spam them with mail demanding resumption of services to DS? Let's see who can spam harder - freaks or anons…

These are the last years of the Republic, make your time.

This means the Empire is just around the corner.
FULL SPEED AHEAD!

B-but leftist shills everywhere a month ago said net neutrality is the most evilest thing and every website was flooded with these people.

How is Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack going to survive without Cloudfare? Not having Cloudfare protection is like sending your servers straight to the wolves.

I don't think Cloudfare has ever dropped their service before except for non payment.

what the fuck does net nejewtrality has to do with non-ISP companies and organizations

Without net neutrality ISPs would be shutting down racists like all other web services. We would be literally banned from the internet. Because ISPs are a public utility they can't cut our internet like they can't cut our heating and electricity. Utility companies would be cutting off our water supply if they could.

If you are seriously still cucking for capital while this shut down is happening by capital something is wrong with you. We need 1st amendment protection expanded into private services badly so we can't be censored.

haha fucking owned

I sure hope you're right. This feels like the end of the world. If Holla Forums, Gab, and other sites are taken down at the registrar level for allowing hate speech, will we be reduced to posting comments on pozzed YouTube videos and being banned within minutes? It is hard to see where we will go from here if this banning continues.

We just need to build an indestructible network on tor and other decentralized alt-networks.

Still need to build some type of alternative. Some manner of shared distribution that utilizes all nodes as seeds. These kikeocrats are a problem that needs dealt with or we'll all be limited to kike porn sites and romance novel blogs run by cat women.
Law anons should pursue why you have to bake a cake for a faggot wedding but can't have a site that sells fake turds as nigger statues. Also, racists are being discriminated against and need civil rights protection.

There's always Tor and I2P Pushing us off the internet and our only refuge being the dark net would be the worst mistake they ever made.

We would go full cyberpunk and have completely unfettered free speech. And when I say unfettered free speech I mean that and all it entails. The kind of free speech we'd have there it's best to not even mention what it is here. Lets just say we'd be able to operate with near total impunity unless someone was stupid enough to have poor opsec and talking about themselves and providing personal details which can be used to track them down.

Dunno, I'm already bypassing jewed registrars and shitposting through Holla Forums's .onion address. I suggest you faggots start doing the same.

Fucking this. Let's start a movement.

It's almost like these kikes have never heard of the Streisand Effect

Does that mean I could goatsepost everywhere and nobody could stop me?

And who would have thought that National Socialists would become the first cyberpunks. Cyperpunk novels typically depict cyberpunks as anarchists. Anarchists are the ones that are trying to push us off the internet.

We'll be the cybernazis.

I'm not talking about porn but you can post that too.

A decentralised uncensored completely new internet. I've dreamed about this for years thinking it would come after jewgle kept jewing so much of the internet and now it's finally happening on a scale with people I can stand. Maybe we can finally create something great as the early 2000s internet culture and essentially free of normalfags.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE ICANN, BRO

Again, what the fuck does one have to do with another? Net nejewtrality is only concerned with content running through the tubes, not whom the tubes connect to.
This is only true of monopolistic (or near so) services. You don't want jews being able to sue Holla Forums for banning shills, for example. As long as competing discussion spaces are available, they should be able to self-police as they wish.

k

those people aren't anarchists, user. they're social democrats, at best. also, user is totally cyberpunk to begin with and Holla Forums is actually an ironic cyberpunk trollalong with TrumpHAIL ERIS!ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!!!

;-)

yes user, yes. like back in the good old days…

I hate to say it, but I completely disagree. Pushing us off the internet causes a similar situation that we had during the 20th century, where all narratives come from ZOG and everyone non-kosher is cut away and isolated and not really able to reach out to anyone else. They're trying to create the internet version of this scenario.

Will we still be able to communicate on darknet? Sure, but it'd be an isolated echo-chamber where we're cut off from everywhere else, and the only people who are going to be there are the people who are already 100% on board. Zero chance for growth.

Same issue as above. Streisand effect works because you normally can't censor the interne. But if they crack down like this, that's a different story.

So just like Holla Forums?

There's millions of us that are already radicalised. We have enough of a critical mass that if we're pushed off the internet we can make the darknet viable.

We're at a phase where it's time for action not talking. Even when we're isolated to the darknet it won't be 100% isolation. We'll still have modes of communication to the clearnet to broadcast our message to it and bring new people in.

A cyberpunk culture helps us tremendously for the next phase we need to transition to because what we need to do next isn't legal.

Start the ovens, Gunther.

LOOKS LIKE GOAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

you forget that here we stay in touch through our childish faggot mods and their niggery wordfilters

they're not censoring social media or alternative media or the MSM, though. So, people will still find out "The [email protected]/* */ St0rmer was kicked off GoDaddy in a striking new internet censorship policy" and people will say, "wait, this is the internet: it couldn't be that bad, right?" and then go there and tell their friends.

Full-on censorship is still impossible, and in fact the more outrageous it is, the less it works - ie. Streisand Effect.

It's like you've forgotten everything we've learned from Hagbard Celine

SPECTICLES, TESTICLES, BRANDY CIGARS!!!

Yay!

oh yeah. big time!

ah, yeah… that takes me back

Hi FBI. Could you plox blow up that federal building yourselves? kthxbai

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

>id: (((000000)))
torposters man

The entire fagly stormer just got banned, and this site is next. Better get used to torposting yourself, faggot.

what the fuck does "blacky wordfilters" mean?

Flawless logic. Guess mods need to ban tor during the shillpocalypse

The Jew said "ICANN."

Let's assume you're right. Doing more then you have ever done.
What is the proof for this?
Enochs jewess ex?
You are probably a antifa sodomite

twitter.com/mattdrange/status/897943720133132288

CF CEO woke up and just felt like doing it.

If tds was controlled op it wouldnt have been taken down. They wouldn't let it get shut down.

I know a lot of shit is going on right now but this may be the most important. I can't believe the real crackdown and censorship of the internet is already starting.

Implying it needs to be.

What a humongous faggot.

Reminder that 8ch is hosted on cloudflare and the only reason we aren't down RIGHT NOW is that Jim wants to sell our user data

WE HONEYPOT NAO

…unless they did it precisely to boost their shill's credibility among us.
4D metakikery

Thank Kek for Tor.

Isn't cloudflare basically the only anti-DDoS service around? They're basically saying "lol we get to decide who gets to be on the internet".

This is bad, uncharted territory. It's one thing when social media gets censored and politicized. It was another thing when paypal, patreon, and finances/funding became politicized. Now they're trying to make it so, even if you're completely 100% self-funded and with your own website and everything, you'll still be shut down.

They're opening up pandora's box here. Once leftists find out that companies like GoDaddy and Cloudflare are willing to shut down certain people if there's a strong enough outcry, it'll keep happening down along the chain.

Even Tor isn't safe. Snowden proved that.

nazi punks got owned kek

We could all be using I2P or Tor, I suppose…

This is precisely my assumption.

Cloudflare literally had ISIS websites using their service

The jews are losing, so they're trying to shut everyone down in an effort to flip the table before the game is lost to them forever.
They'll use every trick they have to try to ignite a civil war before they'll be unseated from power in the USA. The key is to keep them from flipping the table.

yeah but why would they block mossad from using their services?

"Owning" is not defined as kicking someone off a service they're paying for. Shove a knife in your ass.

I hope what's happening causes the civnats, lolbergs, and redditcucks wake the fuck up and realize that "muh free market! it's a private company, goy! :^)" is no longer a valid excuse.

At this point, our only hope is Bannon, who was talking making the internet and social media public utilities that wouldn't be allowed to do this shit.

I hope Anglin got a refund…

I know, but what is the counter to all this? There's a multi-pronged attack happening. The social media companies are using more and more complex AI algorithms to censor unkosher speech. Meanwhile, anyone tries to bypass this by using their own independent websites gets their domains shut down. And that's on top of the MSM and courts being controlled by them as well.

Things were looking really good and I was optimistic that there's no way we won't end up taking our country back. And I still think we'll find a way to overcome this. But in the short term, I'm scared shitless that this crackdown will get worse and worse.

It's censorship-proof. If you have an internet-connected computer, nobody can stop you from publishing your own .onion site.
Attacks on Tor's anonymity are a whole different kettle of fish.

Don't try to stop them from flipping the table. Just stab them n the neck whilst they're doing it.

Why be scared? Every successful revolutionary faced censorship.

BOMB THE WHITE HOUSE

I get that, was thinking in terms of full anonymity at all times.

Anyway we can fuck with cloudflare or matthew prince? Legally, I mean.

The problem with that is that while anyone can use tor, only a tiny fraction of the population will ever bother. It seriously diminishes the number of people who will end up seeing a message.

But don't you get it? WN was pretty much fucking dead and ZOG had 100% grip on the entire population until the 2000s, when people started using social media and spreading messages online. We NEED the internet. Without it, we're fucked.

remember the backlash during the edward snowden nsa leaks but this time you nazis don't have the computer skills or intellectual capacity for that kind of activism
so much high iq such aryan genes

could the tor project shut down an .onion site?
What happens if they shut down 8ch's clearweb domain or CF?
Tor newfag here. I don't give a shit about DS but whats happening to them is proof we need to come up with backup plans. I need my memes.

techfags need to do what they should have been doing from the start. uncensorable distributed blockchain-verified chan network

okay…

This just happened. You will eat those words.

Fuck 'em.

incapsula.com/incapsula-vs-cloudflare.html

It has to get worse in order to get better. Remember, Hitler himself didn't manage to gather enough support to ascend to power until the kikery became unbearable for even the normiest normalfag.

The counter is to build our own services by stealth and not as outright shitlords.

Then if the Jew tries to shut us down, we can say "we're neutral" and that's that.

But it will be a while until generation Zyklon enters the workforce.

But it WILL happen. Their self contradictory beliefs have no intellectual defense against the redpill, NONE.All they have is social pressure and censorship. They will be worn down.

We're the only ones being censored. Nobody else is. They are terrified of us. If we weren't a threat we wouldn't be getting censored. The fact that we're being shut down everywhere is good.

CENSORSHIP IS A STOP GAP MEASURE. IT'S A FUCKING LAST RESORT
ONCE WE SETTLE INTO THE NEW LANDSCAPE WE WILL ATTACK THEM ON EVERY VECTOR

Anyone have a new web addy for them?
I cant connect on Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru

They've been censoring us for SEVENTY YEARS. It was only because the internet allowed us to bypass their old-media censorship that we have been able to grow and be successful. If we don't find a way around this new threat, it's back to square one.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.com

How long has this wordfilter been in place?

Read the thread faggot.

You have to use Tor. Download Tor browser bundle and go to this address
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

It will happen

I read the earlier part and didnt get to that post.
thank you

yeah wtf this is some cuckchan type shit.

And that's when the most radical group of white men in the world hit the street instead of the internet. bring it on

Incapsula
Mr. Gur Shatz is a Co-founder of Incapsula, Inc and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Shatz served as Director of Product Development, Vice President of Engineering and Vice President of Products at Imperva Inc. Prior to Imperva, Mr. Shatz served in software development positions in several startups, including Mirabilis, and IDcide. He is a (ret) captain in the Israeli air force and holds a BSc in Computer Science from Tel Aviv College.

You can't win

Well that worked really well.

consider the following;
the left in power would put us all in 're-education camps' if they could get away with it, their base(groids,libtards,commies) basicly agrees. When putsch comes to shove, will nobody defend the far right like they arent doing now? will muh 2nd amendment, boomers and Beardstyxenakkad MgJones dissavow when 'safety officer' comes to their door asking what side they are on? Because as we can see, this could happen at any moment now. Also if far right 'leaders' back down now it will be over; if 2nd amendment wont protect the far right now, they will not ever and are therefore effectively LARPers, is my point

Fuck sake. Yeah I looked at the ToS for Incapsula too and they have the right to terminate anyone they want at any time. Really fucked at this point considering they'll ban 8ch next.

Well, there is no anonymity when visiting or serving clearnet domains either, censorship of which is the subject of this thread. Even if Tor's anonymity is completely broken, it's no worse than clearnet while being much more resistant to censorship. It's an improvement.

Not if we start spreading .onion.to links, which work just like clearnet ones. Of course, then we are reliant on yet another centralised service that could be kiked down to submission.

There was very little censorship of us historically. If you want you can use old methods and send mailing lists through Fedex and they won't shut you down. The old methods of communications are all still open because they were never censored. Cable news is kike territory. They don't even let open Leninist revolutionaries on there either.

All I'm getting is pic-related, which still says tha the .ru site is up, which it's not.

We have numbers, but not enough. And we're spread out across the nation (and the globe) and have no decent way to properly organize if our internet activities get shoah'd. We do NOT have the ability to rise up all by ourselves. We need more time to convert Gen Z, civnats, normalfag conservatives, etc. You'd have a point if we already reached critical mass, but we have NOT.

Yes there was. Back then, almost everyone got their information from TV, major newspapers, major radio stations, etc. It was all top-down controlled by the jews. It's not that the information wasn't out there if you looked, but it was like Brave New World and there was so much stuff that you wouldn't know how to find it. It's all about access. And they're cutting off our major access to people.

nope
it disappears from the clearnet, but the .onion address keeps working as usual.

Why don't you stop panicking? We haven't had time to adjust new tactics to the new normal. We'll have new tactics once we figure out the new landscape.

I'm still a firm believer in lone wolf attacks. In fact, looking at insurgency in the middle east, small cells of jihadists are capable of forcing entire regions into submission. Even with ZOG's experience with counter-insurgency they've still yet to completely beat an insurgency in the M.E, and not even in their sanctuary Pissrael. Also bear in mind the IQ bonus for white lone wolves in America, combined with arms and munitions being readily available to most of the population.

im asking pol; since militia/constitution types havent come to the support of the far right, we are vastly outnumbered, it will be open season now with the groid/left alliance emboldened— isnt this checkmate? barring a miracle..

Open warfare is the worst way to take on the left given that they have the entire deep state backing them and the support of the lemmings. They want the protests out in the street because they have the numbers to quash any threat the right is capable of conjuring. Instead, subverting their ranks, inciting violence against moderates under the name of antifa, and other forms of sabotage to their infrastructure seem to be the only ways to effectively fight back at this point.

checkt concern shill

This. Look how much damage did McVeigh do just by himself. Or Breivik. You can dispute their choice of targets, but not the sheer mayhem they caused.
All of us are capable of causing such mayhem except that cocksucker kampfy. It only takes pushing us far enough against the wall so that we have nothing to lose anymore.

There is a big difference in that jihadists have huge amounts of international support. From Saudi Arabia, Israel, CIA, Qatar, etc. We don't even have our own nations at this point.

Do you want race war or do you just want to whine?It won't be open warfare. It'll be lone wolves anddeath squads. We'll hunt these people down and kill them and their entire families. Media figures don't get VIP state security. They are open targets. Neither do judges. Neither do CEOs. These people have targets painted on their backs and we will fucking massacre them. Hardly any of us are known publicly and our enemies are abound with public figures.

wait, what did i miss?

i know damn well they didn't start filtering nigger

My point was, the whole thing could have been avoided with militia boomers deciding they are racists instead of cucks. They chose the latter. Meaning we only have, as u propose, the option of guerillia warfare now. Which sucks but i suppose there is no other way. Problem for me is, im in eussr so there wont be any rwds unless ur into melee/peacetrucks. so my conclusion is basicly that this is checkmate because outnumbered vastly… It will be mad max then(imo thats a loss)

technically the race realists say niggers are stupid, not whites are smart. they freely admit e asians have higher iqs

It would be fairly easy for us to get international support. Russia, Iran, and China all have a vested interest in destroying the US. Would we essentially be mercenaries, but it can be done.

Again for the last time: NNTP if shit goes down.

Lone wolves and deaths squads and because they won't know who we are they'll come after whites as a whole. Once they come after whites as a whole we escalate to race war. The point is we need to be continually escalating. We want military all across our streets and curfews and the whole lot.

It's time to move to crypto-DNS: namecoin.org/docs/faq/

>If you’re using Namecoin to register or otherwise own names, or to transfer namecoins, then you do need to periodically back up your wallet. Like Bitcoin, your wallet’s keys are located in your wallet.dat file. You should encrypt this file by going to Settings > Encrypt Wallet and making a backup thereafter. Close the Namecoin client and make a backup of your wallet.dat file in your Namecoin profile folder. (On GNU/Linux, this is usually ~/.namecoin/; on Windows, it is usually C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Namecoin\). It is currently recommended to back up more often than every 100 transactions (including both currency and name transactions).

Is Spencer's twitter shoahed? If not, CIAnigger confirmed.

i would say the current events are quite escalatory :^) so that means anons signalilng against unite the right are all D&C? spencer etc. should be praised in the very least as usefull idiots then? But as i said earlier; if the rallies stop now, there will be no escalation and therefore no martial law= no racewar. You assume incorrectly there WILL be lone wolfs—there havent been any and there is no guarantee anons will get h.s.

why do commies even try with this shit, u would have to have a complete lack of selfawareness and basic decency.. o wait

spender isn't getting sued by the ADL/SPLC dipshit (yet)

oh btw, my bad.. IF the dodge alt-knightrider will be aquitted in court, you might have your escalation into a massive chimpout/chimpout sugoi desu ehehe.. >yfw TRS and Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack cause rahowa with a peacefull protest

Thanks torfriend. Its clear I have to read up more on how it works.

Is TAILS safe?

Tails is maintained by the Tor Project. It should be as trustworthy as Tor is. You're better off with Tails than Tor browser but both are many, many times more anonymous than using the clearnet. I use Tails in a VM for ops.

That depends on your threat model. It's definitely not malicious (unlike many bugged-by-design commercial "security" solutions) and it's designed to protect against whole classes of attacks, but bugs do happen. Conversely, most of those attacks are not something a mere nonkosher shitposter should worry about. You need to think through what threats you wish to protect yourself against and evaluate any potential solutions against that.
Anyway, that discussion is completely offtopic here. If you wish to know more, ask
>>>Holla Forums

TAILS is safe at the price of almost complete lack of convenience. And, you damn well better know how to check for authenticity because you can only download it directly from their servers - no more p2p. unless you are seriously on the move and being hunted by the [insert here] then its really unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, keep a secret thumbdrive with TAILS handy in case something happens, because when it happens its already too late. But, using a standard security distro should be plenty. They, also, can be run live from a disk or thumb. Use a non-rewriteable thumb if you're scared someone's up your ass. Most of these, like Backbox, have an "anonymity mode" option where they lock the whole fucking computer down (via iptables) and don't let it connect to anything but tor or i2p. They also automatically spoof your mac and hostname. You literally look like a different computer to everyone around and will only connect through tor (or i2p).

personally, i think the key to anonymity and safety is education, not relying on preprogrammed shit. like, how hard is it to remember

there, you just randomized your mac, and then checked to make sure the randomization held. put that in a script and that's 1/3 of what "anonymous mode" does for you. but, really, was that so hard?

This is absolutely retarded. Security vulnerabilities are uncovered (and fixed) all the time, and you absolutely need to keep your Tails installation up to date if it is to be trusted.

I understand your enthusiasm to show off skills but never go full autist on newbies.

*non-rewriteable disk

ok thanks.

I will lurk over at Holla Forums and do some more reading.

I just want a safe way to get to .onion sites if 8ch and other sites are driven there. Booting tails on an old PC.

I still have not been able to connect to any addy given in this thread.
I am curious as to what anglin is going to write about for this whole affair.
The whole thing was also mentioned on tucker's show this evening.

Theoretically speaking, if we were to escalate to attacks (fbi pls go, I'm just speaking hypothetically) the best way to do it is to have lists of key players in ZOG, and carry out a quick wave of assassinations and small-scale assaults throughout the country, in an effort to decapitate the snake. Obviously not talking about going after politicians, but the non-government ZOG operatives who control the figureheads in the gov't.

yeah, i get you, but I was just talking about if you're going over to someone's house and you want to boot live, not if you're in real trouble. my personal opinion is avoid real trouble, and if you think you're in it, then stop what you're doing. I used to say show off, masturbate to weird shit while honking like a rutting boar, but let's just say i found that inadvisable.

well, i guess so. when i was a kid knowing dos commands was at least "neat" if not "interesting" or "cool," but when I was a kid we cordless phones were also super-cool, so whatevs

tl'dr: i was just trying to illustrate how easy it is to do it without relying on some program you don't understand

If that's all you want, the Tor Browser Bundle is more than enough for your needs. You don't need a whole new operating system or a separate computer to do that.

Can we doxx Cloudfare CEO Matthew Prince? He's a piece of shit who let illegal DDOS crimes take down Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack as soon as he canceled their services. In his statements he condemned the website and said he's a good goy

businessinsider.com/the-daily-stormer-got-pushed-offline-by-hackers-2017-8

If that's all you want, the Tor Browser Bundle is more than enough for your needs. You don't need a whole new operating system or a separate computer to do that.

What's his phone number?

Do you want to DDoS his phone?

I want to call and explain how what he's doing is literally enabling crimes and he ought to be ashamed of himself.

I will explain that he is enabling a greater censorship that will sweep the web and that he should not want to be part of that.

Yes, they would for the appearance of credibility. Watch them comeback by next week while DS continues to have problems.

No, there's several of them.

keeeeeeeeeeeek
So it seems Anglin trolled himself out of the internet. Marvelous.

The only thing worse than Jews deplatforming all pro-white individuals off of internet services is the shills in their bedroom taking this opportunity to take an extra dump on white resistance

Notice he gave no source.
He could say the same thing about 8ch next.

If he was really worried about what the public thought he could have made a public statemant saying DS where lying assholes and CF doesn't support anything DS says. Untill DS is proven to have done something illegal in the court of law then there is no legal reason to shut them off.

People need to stop posting addresses and start actually showing up at them.

Yup, nothing to indicate anything about Anglin saying anything like that, and that's really not even characteristic of the guy. And of course now that DS is down, there's no way to confirm or deny this anyway.

user, Anglin does that shit all the time. The last time I went there before the site was shoah'd, it claimed to be "the world's prime Republican site" or something like that. Every time the left associates somebody with the Daily Stormer, Anglin proceeds to bengarrison the shit out of the victim for lulz and publicity.

The Terms of Service clearly state "we can refuse service to anyone for whatever reason". So unless Anglin claims in court to be a lesbian tranny niggerfaggot persecuted because of his protected class status, there is nothing that can be legally done.

Squarespace is shutting down Spencer's site and other altright sites. Paypal dropped him too. Search his name on twitter, he's giving quotes to everyone. The guy just won't shut up. He is a one man force of destruction.

Tucker's doing a segment about this www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2rO9boyLL0

Somebody with a Gab account please shout at that faggot weev to restore the fucking .onion already. And don't take it down just because the main site works ffs.

link?

yeah, he used to say it was officially endorsed by the ADL and SPLC, iirc lol

Yes I know they have the right to.
My point was they claim (even still) to be nuetral and not bow to political pressure. A total lie.

this is something that needs to be spread wide tbh

We did, too! Remember the banner claiming (truthfully!) ADL gave us the best, "F" grade on hate speech?

Peter Thiel doing good job shutting down these altkike lolberg shills.

What chans are on tor besides 8ch? Post onion links?

By the way, this whole shitshow has been covered Monday by kikebart. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, might as well pitch a link:
kikebart.com/tech/2017/08/14/milo-next-time-godaddy-might-suspend-reasonable-conservatives-to-virtue-signal/

haha yeah… personally, i use the ADL grades like Consumer Reports, and refuse to frequent any site with worse than a D- :-)

anglin already has kikebart support. striesand effect initiated

HRC reports are excellent too, if you know what I mean :^")

Yeah, they might as well leave it up permanently just in case.

Holy shit, here come the FBI and ATF agents.

You fucker still can't see this as a setup. Even if none of you fags do it, they will wind up some crazy and blame it on us, because we have no leaders to speak for us.

We are totally fucked, the Jew wins again.

I literally advocated against doing that, you dumb faggot.

What a cocksucker

Thats why he stressed so much that he was doing it for random reasons, because he suddenly felt like doing it when he woke up. Thats what his (((legal team))) told him to do, so he wouldnt be sued for discrimination.

The Jew is scared, we blew their entire operation ….

I warned you bros, this is the beginning. We are now in the area where the Kings and queens banned the printing press, and everyone had to go underground.

Even if that were true, and even if he actually changed his mind, it doesn't matter. it's too late, and the genie is out of the bottle. Web services themselves - not just social media - have been politicized. There's now blood in the water, and the left will continue trying to get literally every site wiped off the face of the internet and reletavistockd to the darknet.

They aren't wrong. Breivik accomplished more than every cuckservative and muh PR faggot in history.

It just forces us to go public, go door to door with DVDs like the old days.

Pose as liberals and red-pill people.

Really? Norway is still pozzed.

You mean the days where we made zero progress whatsoever because of the lack of the internet?

The left has admitted that it was a huge blow to them, that they cannot mobilize enough activists because breivik killed all of their community organizer and leaders. And Breivik is sort of a national hero among a portion of the youth. Compare that to PR cucks who have accomplished jack shit in all of recorded history.

Still, I'm not advocating violence, and I think it genuinely would be counter productive in the USA at this point simply because our government is still riding high and practically omnipotent (literally the most powerful organized force of all time). But that doesn't mean it is always counterproductive or bad per se.

I still need to read his entire manifesto

i still can't figure out of shillary (or cuck wilson for that matter) fucked us over or helped us with all the pepe, altright, imageboard talk. we've certainly entered a new era. 2016 was fun af and the mememagick flowed like wine… i'll never again be able to convince other anons to do such absurd shit; never again will my memes be reposted, sometimes within minutes, by a Presidential candidate. my instinct, tho, is to say its bad. maybe i'm just too old

I try not to think in terms of whether actions helped us or hurt us. We're all just riding a wave of chaos and synchronicity. Things will happen as they happen.

So many people get caught up in "was X good for us?" like with this rally thing. It's chaos. Everything once again gets mixed up and the future becomes blurry. That's just how things are.

Nothing can keep us down gentlemen, we survived 2 migrations, face-book, and twitter censorship, ect, however I still feel we are all being cucked by both parties and Trump in some regard.

They have to cover up the white Genocide, or they would all hang under the 1948 convention on Genocide.

hey, i like the way you think, user

but, we do have agency. for instance, i and others like me were able to hold the line "the altright doesn't exist" basically until shillary did her speech and then the [email protected]/* */ opened. seems to me that was a bad decision. still worked out, but like you kinda said, you can only control chaos for so long. Or, per Machiavelli: Fortuna is a woman

That's the way I see it. The chaos itself is good. We basically want helter skelter and to push everything to a boiling point. More confusion, more violence. It's the only way to be.

yeah, but that's my point as well. claiming to be "altright" or creating a public identity – any sort of organization or instutionalization etc – is bad news. Our whole philosophy was user – guerrilla attacks, dogpiling, anonymity, decentralization… you were fighting a phantom, and if you did happen to get a hit in, user simply formed around it like the blob, dispersing like cockroaches and then suddenly reforming like voltron into a uber-mecha goebbels.

dickie spencer, to me, is a self-serving retard. he hasn't assembled a fighting force, he's created a fucking target. he doesn't understand what allowed the win, so he doesn't understand how to increase its power. if he knew what he was doing, he would recruit sys admins, not protesters. he'd create sites, not institutions. he'd be spreading memes not (so-called) ideas. he's already sown the seeds of his own demise - he just doesn't know it.

Hi Reddit.

nice

DigitalOcean joining in..

twitter.com/digitalocean/status/897916700129144832

I cannot believe how hard this crap is getting shilled and how many of you niggers are falling for this shit. This "Memo" is obviously fake and was written by an imbecile. It has so many give-aways that you must be retarded if you are falling for this shit.

"Hi Team"
"I just pulled the decision outa my ass when I woke up!"
"We need to be really worried about the power we have…"
"Pls don't leak it to the outside world, kthxbye!"

Fucking retarded. If you want to fake shit, either do it right or don't do it at all. Better yet, don't do that at all other than in a really obvious over the top manner to get the message across while exerting some laughs. This shit here is neither here nor there, but somewhere in the shitty gutter in between.

>[email protected]/* */
I see kampfy-resistant posting is finally becoming a thing, kek.
Pro tip: italicise a single character instead

user, I have worked in big corpos and seen lots of similar memos. Professionalism doesn't exist anymore in CurrentYear™.

All those cucks wanted to do it for years. Now that they've got an A-OK from the biggest fish in the industry, expect the floodgates fuck you kampfy to open.
The ride is just beginning, lads.

It's on his blog retard, along with a longer explanation. I'll let you find it yourself after you swallow Brock's pozzed cum load.

Kikebart continuing on the story…
kikebart.com/tech/2017/08/16/cloudflare-ceo-woke-bad-mood-decided-ban-daily-stormer-no-one-power/

It was the deep state that had asked him to shoah the DS.

The only question is if Trump was in on it or not.

Yep, cloudflare allows ISIS but Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is 2 extreme
ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-opisis-cloudflare-refuses-block-service-pro-isis-websites-1495758
blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-and-free-speech/

I think you are the retard, and I am looking forward to the time when the archives are opened, and we can find out who you are.

Breibart, oy vey, it was just one guy who woke up in a bad mood who decided on a whim to ban the CIA honeypot Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, you can still trust your CIA-spook Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin, maybe send more shekels for another imaginary ADL courtcase to buy nigger-looking Anglin a new pair of shoes and thai ladyboy prostitutes
LoL
jewbart acting as damage limitation team for their kike partners at DS

Now Holla Forums censors Dаilу Stогmer too???

Normal polacks understand that the anti-anglin posters like you are paid, when you use this cartoon style.

Try not to overdo it next time.

Did you think they were on team pro-white?

Have you read /polmeta/?

That's what happens when you don't contribute to the Gas Kampfy fund.

Breibart a pure oily zionist neocon operation is now doing damage limitation for the number one CIA-honeypot online.
Since when was a quadroon bolshevik antifa fraud like Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin the CIA-Kike seen as white?

Embed in this post related

CIAniggers manage a honeypot?

Come on.

Holla Forums is within the crosshairs, I guarantee it.

Looks like I fell for the "ImKikefy posts are just D&C" meme.

Eat glass.

(((weev))) is 1,65 high, has a beard and juden features…. -D

Sweeeeeet!

For awhile there were people posting IPs of DS, but none of those are working. Is the site still up, but just no dns or what?

GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS

I think they are still holding on to hope for a takeover via alt-left which is hilarious

There's a .onion link floating around, though a few hours ago they were alternating between that and theFag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru.

The .onion now contains only a placeholder site that sez:
which is obviously bullshit
(((weev))) is a faggot, as always

kek at the wordfilter. It should filter "kampfy" instead tbh

It would be quickly shot down and the owner arrested for littering.

Any balloon is a sitting duck target to an airborne shooter that gets close to it. It would be also quite easy to find the owner once they get the remains of the machine.

if an airborne shooter takes it upon themselves to open fire on my $50 shitpost balloon I will be hella impressed

You'd have to spend a few orders of magnitude more than $50 to build something capable of staying airborne and on course for a long time at high altitudes.
Also, you'd be less impressed the moment a partyvan parks on your lawn.

Is there any evidence that Anglin went to Charlottesville? He was acting like he was there, but haven't seen anything with him there. Saw Zeiger and Cantwell, as well as Enoch, but no Anglin. Weird.

(1) trying to locate Anglin

Fuck off, kike.

Dipshit. Just didn't see him there even though he was acting like he was. Me thinks he lied.

He did not act like he was. Explicitly stated he couldn't be.

lol

Sounded like he was trying to determine whether Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin the CIA-kike Disinfo agent, was at an event, after the event as he had inferred.

Locating the presence of someone days after an event that he himself suggested he may have attended isn't so much "location" as it is affirming or trying to confirm whether what he [the CIA-kike agent you defend] said was true.

Fuck Anglin and every Anglinbot promoting the Disinfo kike

Apologies if he did in fact indicate/imply he was there.

gas yourself, faggot

The reason I'm asking, is because he said he would be there, then wasn't. When shit started going down and people were getting arrested for staying, he told them to hold their ground and get arrested whilst hiding in his bunker.

He's trying not to get served by the SPLC. Disinformation seems prudent.

Your post is disinformation, Shlomo. Anglin wants that lawsuit to proceed so that he can tear those harassing kikes a new ass. The whole premise is so ridiculous that no jury would ever side with the kikes, and SPLC knows that. That's why they're dragging their feet and avoiding Anglin.

Interesting. His attorney did say if they can't find Anglin there not trying hard enough. I concede.

*they're

Fuck.

Anglin recently said the same thing in his discussion with Spencer. He also clarified that the DS legal fund would be used for future legal fees, but I guess you'll have to take his word for it.

article related
weev.net/splc-i-will-personally-serve-andrew-anglin-for-you/

>(((weev))) is the Real deal! Andrew Anglin is more noble than Hitler
spotted the Alt-kike

Thanks user.

Nobody is safe I am suspecting. Essentially the Jews are shutting down any criticism on the internet.

Duh, ISIS works for Israel.

you don't say

archive.is/UAAQA

If CF dumps 8ch will this site still be accessible via the .onion?

What about if 8ch lost its domain (again)?

They are in full SHUT IT DOWN NOW mode. Its only a matter of time before they get to the chans.

So basically they hoped the lawsuit would have him shitting his pants and quit the internet or something, but instead he hired the top lawyer in the country and now they are stalling.

Also, anyone else finding it funny that the left is now repeating libertarian/ancap arguments word for word? "They're a private company (that just so happens to be heavily involved in government) so they can use their monopoly power to shut down your free speech as much as they want." This seems to be the future for zog. Monopolize/cartelize large portions of the economy under state control and then use them to enforce policy that would otherwise be unconstitutional.

Tactical libertarianism. They are libertarian when companies discriminate against Whites, males, right wingers, etc. They reject libertarianism if you want to discriminate against non-Whites, leftists, LGTQ, etc.

It's quite uncanny isn't it?

That rings a bell! There's like… another set of people that seem to shapeshift depending on what narrative they're pushing. I can't.. quite put my finger on it. *rubs hands together*

Well you can't use TOR for Holla Forums because the board only allows replies to be posted from TOR…..you can't create new topics from TOR.

Yup. I remember back when I had a more laissez-faire approach to things and saying that people should have the right to discriminate in who they do business with. And the leftist I would argue with would say "well if they were allowed to do that, then everyone in a town could refuse to do business with gays and then the gays wouldn't be able to live there!"

But it's okay when WE do it, goy.

Trump and Bannon need to get their shit together and proclaim social media platforms, web hosts, domain registrars, etc all public utilities. The electric company and water company can't shut off your utilities just because you're guilty of wrongthink. That should be the case with these internet platforms, cloudflare, godaddy, etc. And an important point to brow-beat normalfags with is even if you don't agree with DaiIy Stormer, this sets a precedent, and next they'll be going after YOU for saying much milder things.

Yeah, no reason it should go down. Serving .onion addresses does not depend on DNS in any way.

His glasses are a prop. He even makes them deliberately squint/bent frame, in order to add to the "geek" persona.

Bullshit. I have created topics many times from Tor. Some boards require OPs to be illustrated, and you can't upload media from Tor - but you can provide an embed instead.

I think it's more likely they only realised what a turd their case is after they filed it and went public with it. So now they're trying to back out from it without giving appearance of backing out.

.onion is back up
dstormer6em3i4km.onion

Slow as fuck though. Probably under DDoS, like the last clearnet sites.

Literally 2377489279484234 redditors plus a bunch of other subhumans are currently obsessed with dossing this one site. It's going to be tough to figure this shit out.

Anglin is also posting screenshots of articles on gab.ai for normalfags who can't into dark web

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
Not exactly the most convenient method, but it's better than nothing.

What the fuck does he mean by this?

Works for now, but is TOR shutting down their onion site?

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808

Because both libertarianism and leftism are kike creations. It doesn't matter if you live in a corporatocratic tyranny or a bolshevik tyranny, the same (((people))) are still in charge. People have to be actually retarded to fall for MUH FREE MARKET memes.

RIP failyspergler

I can't imagine what the fuck he would be planning, but it is probably retarded as fuck

And denying nukes exist? What the fuck?

where?

They can't. They're just virtue signalling.

Ok that's good to hear.

Is that because they are literally unable to do so if they wanted to, or they just choose not to?

Issues that could be quickly changed if it needed to be.
If SHTF they could turn on full access to TOR posters and just use captcha to combat spammers. Would suck but not the end of the world.

The former. Tor codebase is one of the most thoroughly audited in the world. If they tried to do something funny to subvert it, researchers from around the world would sound the alarm and it would be forked faster than one can say "oy gevalt".

This guy is for sure a fed, he was in prison for what… 3 years?

Yeah, I have definitely been suspicious. TDS has been out some good shit, but I wouldn't trust them fully

>mfw the commies in the US could turn it around and give precedent to starve out bad goyim extremists
After seeing the left kvetch about North Carolina I wouldn't be shocked if they tried something like this if Trump can somehow turn the internet into a public utility. Of course most people will laugh at the thought but if Trump does turn the internet into a public utility I could see the left try something like that.

silent
HEY STOP THAT

The CEO of cloudflare talking about what a god he is and how being annoyed with someone justifies removing them from the internet. Comments are cancer.

>twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808

Twitter users are fucking up Tor with this bullshit, they host child porn and assasin sites, and drug dealing, AND even protested against child porn laws in the EU, but they hate the daily storm-er and feel the need to signal.

This whole thing has turned into a fucking witch hunt, but IT WILL ONLY MAKE US STRONGER.

Millenials were raised in the age of tolerance. No matter how many acts of violence and depravity we witnessed in our schools, we were asked to be tolerant; to look the other way because the culprit was of a different group.

The Current Year arrived and tolerance wasn't enough. We must be complicit in our own suffering and gleefully accept any torture inflicted upon us to satisfy the bloodlust of subhumans.

Tolerance was indeed a peace treaty, but now the left has successfully created whites as an interest group after decades of it being a taboo.

I know the guy is not reliable. But (((RamzPaul))) just called (((weev))) a Jew in his latest video and says he had to have turned states evidence to stay out of trouble. He also talks shit on Andrew.

Oh and Christopher Cantwell (who was once featured on Colbert Report for harassing meter maids) has once again become a leftist Lolcow as they laugh at him crying like a bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABOVuI0zRcQ

Some OC

The Alt-Kike's failure is just proof there is no substitute for total fascism/National Socialism.

One more.

yup, they want to start the the fighting now.

I agree, but far too many people don't understand that when you say that you don't mean Skin head LARPing. That is the problem of Entryism. We say uncompromising purity to an Ideal with a strong aesthetic and the newfag thinks "Hilter customs and Gass the Kikes Race war now"

Hitler costumes*
I need to get some sleep

As long as Grindr doesn't crack down the Aut-Right will be fine.

Wow I bet that guy would have a really hard time just using a fake name on a new account, they sure got him. How has the 'BANNED FOREVER' maymay lasted this long when it's almost never something that's not effortlessly circumvented in some fashion or another to continue doing whatever one wishes with the service?

There is a solution:
Organized raids of normie-sites for redpilling operations.
There is a solution:
Build darknet normie-magnets, like darknet social media sites, and make it fucking cool and hip for kids to use those to avoid their parents/friends/bullies, and as a way for normies to freely engage in wrongthink without risking their jobs or public images.
>But user, what abou… the gas takes hold before the fagit could complete his question.

No they are brainwashed and openly committing genocide against us, they enjoy our destruction but are so mentally handicapped they actually thing they are being virtuous.

He has a Promethean thunderbolt on his shirt? Maybe he is deep undercover /ourguy/ ?

See pic.

You could also drop Trojans onto users' machines with browser exploits.

Is this the first attempt at erasing someone off the internet entirely?

Seems like pretty soon (((weev))) and the DS won't exist except IRL.

Really helping the cause there, fellow white man.

It's on the darknet. I may have gone there today. It claims to have had 6 gorillion visitors before they shut down. The content is basically the same, but the website lost some functionality on the .onion.

For a good reason. In most EU countries, even fucking 2D loli is illegal.

Cantwell was an idiot for even posting that video. He directly talks to the cops, when everyone was told if you get arrested do not talk to cops wait for lawyer. He was getting worked up as there was a warrant for his arrest and a state of emergency going on simultaneously. He assumed they were going to kill him if he went out to a station to turn himself in. Stupid I know.

Actually a really good idea. We need to start building up infrastructure off the normie net. Facebook is already seen as lame by younger generations.

Funny enough he even did this to Richard Spencer, calling him "Nazi leader Richard Spencer" and then claiming they were going to march hundreds of armed skinheads and jihadists outside of his mom's house.

Lets put it this way. If it all goes down. That means I cannot keep an ear out for when they start rounding us up IRL. So it would have to naturally be assumed that such is happening and it is go time.

Our little circus freak show may scare them, buy this is still a happy go lucky fun place all things considered. They really really shouldn't poke the bear.

Hahaha that was a troll (((weev))) account anyway

He should stop smoking meth and he would be less spastic.

(((weev))) on Gab asking for passports. It's escape from Lagos time.

Sounds like they're getting legitimately spooked. This only further confirms what I thought, that this was a government shut down, not the arbitrary decision by a dozen companies to all simultaneously break their standards to shut down a political dissident site.

He also linked this:
techcrunch.com/2017/08/17/cloudflare-ceo-calls-for-a-system-to-regulate-hateful-internet-content/

Cloudflare guy now calling for a global system to shut down hate speech on the internet. Fucking cunt.

Reminds me of Yockey, whose US passport was revoked.

8ch's days are numbered.

That's what I took away from it. "This is the new normal, we just need to hammer out the legal details first."

How does ddos work on onion router? Are their sites still vulnerable or does the structure prevent them?

USE PIC RELATED FOR REFERENCES TO BYPASS WORD FILTER!

They will set up a nice "system" for blacklisting wrong-think sites.

This new jewdicial system will be stacked against anything right leaning or white. If found guilty you will be banished from every part of the internet world wide.

The challenger/DS was just the thing they where waiting for to set this all in motion. Look at how quick and efficient its all happening. Question any part of it and you are called a nazi.

If you are that much of an old fag you would know that every fight we have faced has only made us stronger, leaner, meaner, more focused and eager to take the fight to our enemies and feast upon their soft tendies and drink deeply of their salty tears.

Four years ago Holla Forums was a dejected wounded beast, but still we fought hoping for our one great happening. We then could never have imagined the winning and feasts we have brought into being since then, we thought hope was dead, now we are the embodiment of hope for the entire white race.

If we get shoved off this site, what of it. Another challenge. Another redpill proving we are right and converting thousands whom still refuse to accept the truth. An more vicious beast hungry for salty blood and now freed of what few shackles are left. They continue to refuse to learn their lesson and instead feed us exactly what makes us stronger every day. Their hubris converted the board from libertarians into muh based nationalistic niggers to full on national socialist's whom said fuck stopping at what Hitler did, and ran full bore beyond it. We are a frothing mass of humanity that the Reich would have rejected for being to fucking hard core and racist, and this isn't even our final form.

Let em hit us again. We are the hydra of mythos. The zerg's. The seething barely controled rage of the hive mind. We are the cancer of the fucking internet and they have no cure for it. Let em hit us again, our powerlevel is already over 9000 and ready to shove their own commie fists up their asses to make a million goatse images for the ages. Trump made us feel good cause winning is nice, but we are at our best when the fire rises within and the uncaring faceless user smiles best when everyone else is in shock and horror.

I thought (((weev))) was in slavland somewhere?

what does cloudeflair do, technically? what would it take to build our own?

So?

Mask the true server's (host's) identity, so it can't be Ddos'd.

A lot more than $150,000.

Its a fancy DDOS protection site. What they do is make a mirror of the site and host it on their own servers, so if internet attacks happen only the mirror site on their server is taken down and the original host is safe.

Do we even need an alternative to cloudfare? There are others who probably provide just as effectove ddos protection. Though now that Cloudfare has set a precedent, I wonder if others will follow.

Akamai does the same thing, but they don't seem to market to anyone other than enterprises.

cripple chan is next. The nazi imagery here is all they need.

We'll really only be left with cuckchan in the end.

Well cuckchan at this point is just reddit staffed with commie goon mods. It's still not as catastrophically bad as Krautchan but it's getting there.

Muh shading.

There are tons of alternate chans other than halfchan if need be.

infogalactic.com/info/Content_delivery_network

inb4 FBI forces (((CloudFlare))) to put their honeypot site back online.

If (((weev))) and anglin want to actually do something productive AND trigger the tor sjw's at the same time they should set up some good high bandwidth TOR relay/exit nodes.

They are talking about pissing thousands of dollars away on trying to setup a dns register that will only get killed in the end. That money could go a long away in actually improving tor by paying for some hosting scattered around the USA.

hrm now google has shut down gab on their playstore

Is the picture real?

capped

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.lol atm

(checked)
Holy fuck it actually works.

How long before they cuck out too?

ffs…

I was thinking this too. Hopefully they don't cuck out and use whatever publicity they get from hosting them, since it seems like no one has heard of them before.

Highly unlikely.

Internet companies always honor their commitment to free speech r-right..?

I get something different? Maybe I am misspelling something? These cuckchan-tier wordfilters are annoying.

d a i l y s t o r m e r . l o l

Any of these services are deployed redundantly in multiple datacenters by necessity.

Ya I must be getting a different IP then you guys. Not a Holla Forums guy but I am guessing thats because of the DDOS protection.

yep, fuckshack is going down.

Of course idiot we­ev took down the .onion site again. What does it hurt him to let it running all the time? At least the site wouldn't be completely down for many hours the next time their CDN or DNS gets shoah'd.

The game of wack-a-mole continues

The anomalous leejiun strikes again.

fug it, lets start educating anons on how to use alternative networks

It will be interesting to see if these companies actually walk the walk. Its one thing to SAY you believe is free speech. Its totally another thing to actually stand up for it when tested.

I don't give a fuck about DS but they are doing a good job proving which big (((silicon valley))) companies are completely against freedom.

If these 2 little companies actually stand up I will be moving my business to them.

That retard (((weev))) took down the .onion.

isnt creed one of the protected cannot discriminate against criteria? is not a political belief a creed? can an argument be made that its spiritual and thus falls under religion?

can we fire commies for their political beliefs?
have we really tested the limits of these laws yet?

im talking going into the darknet
im talking going into the bottom of the iceberg

They have killed us, enslaved us, hurt our innocents, raped our women, and are now trying to stop us from accusing them of doing it.
This is beyond just an attack, this is an attempt to exterminate wrongthink from the internet.
When they come from infinitechan, we need to be able to retreat away from where anyone can find us. You know what we will be doing.

They will not have to wait long to find out.

Wasnt that the gook who called into Martin Shkrelis livesteam and acted like a fucking sperg

Cloudflare doing this is a good thing. Worst case scenario is they keep the focus narrow. Somehow we need to widen this deplatforming focus a bit more so as to cause more people to be touched by it. A general distrust of major internet corporations should be injected, and a transition to darknet technologies encouraged.

Go ahead, convince the (((judge))).

You should, if you're in a position to do so.

nu-males out in force. Will namecheap fold?

twitter.com/Namecheap/status/898632646426755074

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/18/daily-stormer-infamous-neo-nazi-site-resurfaces-lo/
this is getting interesting
kek

They impeding your ability to coordinate. They're going to round you up and suicide you.

So DS got Google, godady and CF to out themselves as enemy's of free speech and what did they accomplish?
Nothing.
DS is still online.

>That retard ((((((weev)))))) took down the .onion
(((weev))) and Anglin are very observant of traffic trends and use them to shape the narrative of the site to what they think will meet the end goals best, which is probably why they are not leaving the .onion up. They talk about A/B testing and conversion rate all the time. So they want their data to be accurate and not obscured.

You can still count hits from TOR. They just all show from localhost.

The only thing you lose is the geo data. But TOR would never over take the opennet traffic so you would still have plenty of data to work with.

Taking it down just reinforces the idea that they WANT to get shutdown every once in a wile for the PR.

And why it would be a bad thing if they did?

Well, jewgle managed to steal their original domain. That's something.

namecheap cucked.
blog.namecheap.com/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/
.lol is dead.

they specifically offered themselves on gab.ai
They said they are for protecting free speech.
I wouldn't expect them shutting the door on anglin

The whole 'Anonymous' thing has been gay as fuck from the beginning.
And now we're stuck with these weird faggots who are so far up their own asses about being "le haxors of (((justice)))".

Just crowdfund for your own servers (((weev))) you dumb kike. That's what those boomercuck stormfags do and we can do way better. But seriously I support you guys it's crazy how they're going after you so hard there are websites out there like cp and murders and shit but they go after you specifically? That's some big shit lol

They have their own servers, and there's zillions of server providers out there, some of which would gladly take shekels to serve the site. The problems are twofold, and in both cases centralisation is to blame: domain registration and CDN. They solved the CDN part by finding a free speech friendly provider, but still got the boot from a domain registrar. These shits operate on accreditation basis by (((ICANN))), and you can bet your ass no bad goy orgs will ever be accredited.

Having said that, it would be hilarious if Daily Stor­mer applied for accreditation, sued the shit of ICANN when denied and then became their own registrar. Possibly even a provider for other bad goyim. The salt would be endless.

They looked into it and it would cost something like $500k to get a registrar approved by ICANN (and that's assuming they would even allow it for a totally free speech registrar). It's retarded. This is almost a real life example of the "muh roads" libertarian jokes about companies buying up all the land around your house and forcing you to pay a fine every time you leave your door. Even funnier because the alleged "radical left" is supporting big business shutting down free speech.

Ya I know it's unrealistic. I only said it would be hilarious.

That said…
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/10974633

Someone got (((weev)))s dating profile for one of the big dating sites and it said he's literally jewish. I have the image somewhere.

He doesn't strike me as the type to use dating sites tbh. Are you sure it was not a fake profile?

That was a fake account made by some troll fyi.

y'know 500k isn't that much in the grand scheme of things….

It's still easy to access The DaiIy Stormer in a normal web browser without needing Tor. You just use any of the public tor2web proxies.

How? By adding ".to" or ".link" or ".cab" to the end of the Stormer's .onion address. For example, this:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

can be visited in any normal browser with any of these:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

BE WARNED that these tor2web proxies do NOT give you (the visitor) any anonymity like using real Tor does. So they are ONLY useful for visiting .onion sites that are already legal like the Stormer. Which in this case makes them ideal because only the Stormer's host needs to be anonymous while its readers do not.

Spread this information around guys. And if anyone knows Anglin closely enough to get his attention, tell him about this so he can put the info at gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

We may not like him but the kikes are using him to wedge the idea of simply confiscating legal web sites for political wrongthink into the public consciousness. THIS MUST BE THWARTED EVEN IF WE DON'T PERSONALLY LIKE THE VICTIM EITHER.

tor2web confirmed for next censorship target once this gets popular

fuckin kek

You don't know shit, m8. I was part of the gig at the start. "anonymous" was a dozen of Holla Forumstard script kiddies, sitting on an IRC channel. There wasn't even any real hacking going on, we mostly just searched for security holes for lulz and directed LOIC raids on Holla Forums. Which were completely fucking devastating - thousands of Holla Forumstards with LOICs was a power that coult take down literally any server on the planet, since the networks were pretty simple, the bandwith was slow and things like Cloudflare didn't even exist.

We did have quite a bit of lulz, until we decided to take on credit card companies, I don't even remember over what, I think they blocked Assange's money or something. That was a grave mistake, because the Jew doesn't care, until you touch his shekels. Homes of 2 idiots were raided by the FBI, we naturally shat our pants and scattered.
Then a year or so after that "Anonymous" appears and starts doing kikes bidding. And according to the clues I found it's some alphabet agency creating false narrative and taking down shit they don't like.

Well that worked rather well.

Cuckchan is yet to realize that at least three of (((DigitalOcean)))'s co-founders are kikes.

The CC/Paypal shit was Lulzsec and their OpSec was laughable at best. Bunch of stupid faggots using logging VPN and giving away identifying information on IRC, god damn what a bunch of fucking amateurs. There's real h4xX0rz out there though with some actually good infrastructure, but they don't bother with childish bullshit such as these faggots are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU

Those were the days. I remember wrote a Perl script to spam the Baidu forums with Tiannanmen Square shit on the day of the anniversary, but we never used it.
Yeah, we were script kiddies (literally kids) acting edgy and raiding shit. Nothing to do with the "anonymous" that came later.

Man the internet was so simple back then…

I am referring to the incarnation of the "Anonymous" brand that people actually know of. Nobody cares that it was a bunch of Holla Forumstards doing stupid shit at first because that was quickly overshadowed by the much more faggier version of "Anonymous" that still exists today.

https: //punishedstormer.com atm

They are back on normienet

I noticed on the bbs many links are still going to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.com, so use this userscript (in Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (Chrome)) to replace all these old references to the new URL:

// ==UserScript==// @name PS URL updater// @namespace PS_dwA3OrJzVfW// @version 0.1// @description Replaces old DS URLs to PS URLs// @author You// @match https'':''//*.punishedstormer.com/*// @grant none// ==/UserScript==(function() { 'use strict'; var replaceOldLinks = function() { document.querySelectorAll('a').forEach(function(e) { e.innerHTML = e.innerHTML.replace(/Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack\.com/g, 'punishedstormer.com'); e.href = e.href.replace(/Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack\.com/g, 'punishedstormer.com'); }); document.querySelectorAll('img').forEach(function(e) { e.src = e.src.replace(/Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack\.com/g, 'punishedstormer.com'); }); }; $(document).ready(function() { replaceOldLinks(); setInterval(replaceOldLinks, 3000); });})();

It is pretty basic but it works. All images that were uploaded to the bbs and put in posts by users are now viewable again.

Hmm, I don't know why the @match line is messed up in that post, but it should read:

// @match *.punishedstormer.com/*

Anyway, you can just get it here as well:

pastebin.com/raw/seUR4BkB

>pastebin.com/raw/seUR4BkB
Cheers.

Cucked by iCANN?
Or did they really try and use GODADDY again?

ANONOMOOOSE EXPECT US

Maybe it really is time to revive ?

Kek

More evidence that this is a government shutdown.

sage

check.
They seem to be OK finding hosting. Its the domain thats the problem.

Even 3rd party registrars have to answer to ICANN. Obama handed ICANN over to the UN. That was basically removing US control of the internet. Now guess who is in charge of ICANN?

When it was under the control of the US government you actually had a right to free speech. The 1st amendment actually applied because it was the government.
Now its the UN? Control that wrong think user.

Tell them to just spam out their ip address. They won't get much traffic at first yes, but eventually the numbers will catch up and become memorized. It'll actually give them an edge factor.

That's of course if they can find a ddos proof/load balancing virtual ip to spam out and not their servers. I don't see this working though since virtual ip's need to often change. Just thinking out loud.

His plane just landed in Lagos, Nigeria goy.

Alex is mad as hell about the situation.

the jewish features of his face are very prominent.

He is part potato nigger, but the chicks still dig him.

Ya unfortunately having to have DDOS protection is just part and parcel of living on the modern internet.

That pretty much requires having a domain name because thats how most of those services are implemented.

Because he is next. For some reason the left thinks filterman is just as bad as DS.

Oy Vey, it's a good thing most goyim don't know it's controlled opposition yet or (((weev))) and co could be getting thrown in an oven right about now. I wonder which unfortunate Whites will be set up. I don't think they had a jewish caricature and pro hacker as their System Admin for nothing.

Typical degenerate.

Retarded feminism from Sinead. Of course female race mixing is a thousand times worse than male race mixing, since they have the wombs.

They just took down Stormfront too. If this keeps going at this pace, by the end of 2017 we will no longer recognize the internet as we know it.

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/11216602

Seems to back on normienet

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.al

kill yourself

dailystorm er.al

ICANN threatened to take away a whole country's tld to stop ds

it's down again

holy shit
lmao
Move to Nigerian or Kenyan registry Anglin-kun

need to get .com back or transfer the .net perhaps

…and yet these stupid libtard fuckheads don't understand what precedent they just set. I'm glad they sat on their fat fucking asses and let their King Nigger just hand away ICANN without a fight just as a final fuck you to Trump and the Cuckservatives.

The blow back is going to be epic as it'll eventually bring down the entire internet at the pace censorship has climbed in the past two years. It's finally going to prove what an absolute 200 year joke "liberalism" truly was right next to conservatism.

Just think the history books in the future will be forced to trace back the first major blacklisting of a site in the West to a 'Neo-Nazi' site. People are then going to think what made them worse than child porn hosts and terrorists groups killing thousands a year posting it on social media? The game is already over. Right now it's just waiting for the deck of cards to fully collapse because it'll never recover. The only other site that comes close to this is ThePirateBay and still it wasn't nearly as bad and they had tens of millions of people giving them support.

Libtards really have no clues that they are endangering themselves. Why can't they see it?

It's obviously shopped, you low-IQ niggerfaggot.

This is just too fucking funny.

Let them. It'll be a "wake the Ents" scenario if Tor is attacked.

he's best buddies with TDS and richard spencer
they choose to associate with each other so their credibility is the same as far as i'm concerned
richard spencer = big obvious fat fed agent homo
therefore anglin = same
and kike painobitch = guess what
also the charlottesville "fiasco" had other "alt right" leaders at the top of its organization who are known agents, oy vey what a coincidence

ah now i get it
very useful operation right there

what does it actually produce?
what are its levels of creativity and freedom?
it's just one guy babbling anything that aggregates low iq white nationalists, using our memes and anything that pleases that crowd he's targeting. But what is he actually coming up with? What's his job? What would you say his job is in the community, through examining his production?
pic related

i mean trs ofc

log on to 8ch for 1 sec. Enter this thread.

Not surprised to see Kikes kiking and spewing their kikery.

You kikes will burn.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. you are going to fucking burn.

The two unmasked guys in the picture look like chechens to me.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ca/

Why is the DS system administrator a Chabad Jew (Alex Pilosov), associated with Kushner's circle, on the registrar address for .lol?

archive.is/wT3EV

PS - what happened to the 6 figure sum raised for the fake court case?