Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee

cnn.com/2016/06/14/politics/newt-gingrich-house-un-american-activities-committee/
archive.is/PseFu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Muccak9zo
techdirt.com/articles/20151207/21225233018/two-leading-presidential-candidates-clinton-trump-both-mocked-free-speech-internet.shtml#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't Newt Grinch a Trump supporter, is Trump going to help him with this

if so, Holla Forums got cucked BIG TIME

boy

Newt Gingrich should fuck off and take his meds.

He's not talking about going after Nazis this time. He's talking about going after Muslims.

Also, the original House Un-American Activities Committee was created under the guise of going after Nazis but really it was used to go after leftists.

I think they will go against radical leftists as well, and anyone who poses a threat to "their" corporatist America.

Absolutely. Trump hates protesters and dissidence.

McCarthyism is coming back to America over my dead fucking body. Someone needs to put this piece of shit out of his misery.

top kek. enjoy your right-wing country, folks. you earned it.

so what is the problem? we can use this when we get power again

This board has more influence than I thought.

I've seen like 2 trump voters here tops, the same as hillary

no one was "pushing" for trump, aside from some ironic memesters

The vast majority of leftists that visit this board did not vote in this election.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Muccak9zo
just watch this video, even liberals like clinton are doing it

There was a lot more than that.

Fuck this is getting real.

Hillary would have only been marginally better. Maybe she wouldn't have used Gestapo tactics like Gingrinch wants, but she would have just let Wall Street privatize any all communication and media.

If that happens, I pray for nukes

So you claim.

The funny thing is HUAC goes both ways.
The Nazis next door should probably look out.

He knows that the right-wingers in the Democrat party are done fore. They are losers, they are goners.

Unless no one does something, it's gonna be red vs red in 2020.

JFC.

Nah, capitalists like fascists thugs in a time of crisis. They use them to beat up opposition. Italian industrialists funded Mussolini during the Two Red Years

And Trump would've left the internet alone?

techdirt.com/articles/20151207/21225233018/two-leading-presidential-candidates-clinton-trump-both-mocked-free-speech-internet.shtml#comments

She's center for sure, but right-wing? I don't know how you reached that conclusion, other than if you're considering anybody not on the far left to be 'not the true left.'

There were a plethora of posts that were advocating Trump.

prepare for a bunch of BLM supporters to be jailed on TRUMPED up charges.

Only they don't walk around with guns like the panthers did so this shit is gonna have to be pure fictions

i can't speak for everyone but that is my view. i don't believe in a "center"

my niggah

Alright famalama

watch this happen now