Operation Domestic Terrorism

Anonymoose allegedly had access to the fucking AltRight Discord before and after Unite the Kike puppets

All in the fucking Discord

Either this is evidence they're all setting up to bring down the censorship banhammer

Either way the goddamn news tomorrow is going to be massive about this

Video Related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonyPress/status/897285066296000512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holla Forums is not alt right if that's what you're implying

Who do you think is behind that? Who do you think is next?

twitter.com/AnonyPress/status/897285066296000512

Anonymoose is pushing this. It will be national news tomorrow mark my words.

Literally anyone can get into a Discord, all you need is an invite link

So a bunch of people are sharing memes and chatting happens all the time, so where is the evidence that they are all setting this up. Are you Holla Forums and antifa shitskins this fucking dumb.

Even I can impersonate as your dad if he is doxed.

Don't use Discord, don't be a stupid poorfag and use linux with a VPN.
There problem solved

I don't really see anything particularly incriminating in that video. Interesting that one of the Altists had contacts who work for Jonestein though.

join a Holla Forums discord and make a montage of the same shit. Show screenshots of the countless racially motivated crimes on whites.

The public is going to lose their fucking minds when this goes viral today.

Because of the "run over a commie.jpg"?

Do they not use 9gag?

I dunno: That music is pretty menacing.

Now I finally understand Shlomo, please, please burn the constitution! That fascist declaration must be finally put to death! America will finally become a multicultural paradise once all of our freedoms are gone. Freedom just gets in the way of progress.

Is this what they think will happen? I'm a little worried, knowing how gullible and spineless normalfags are, they might just take the bait

check 'em
>>>/kennedi/
I love Kennedi Cotarelo :3

Okay
Normalfags are going to flip the fuck out

The msm will infiltrate and leak messages from "racist chatrooms" but they won't touch antifa servers? Those places are absolutely rife with filth, political agitators, pedophiles, and degenerates. You don't even have to look very hard to find it.

I wish I could get my hands on some of those images.

Are you shills even trying.

is this seriously surprising to you?

No, not surprising at all.

Checked for redubbing this footage has many applications - that score is about as kosher as one could expect.

Indeed, you don't.
I think this should make good response material in any publication outlet that brings up this footage, no?

Woops, forgot my pic. Can't find the good one anyway.

The "Alt right" is just retarded. They follow Spencer who is a joke, and conveniently leaves before any danger.

Who gives a shit? The alt right was always a forced meme, fuck em.

Fixed it.

whats up with all these operation threads?
why does summer drag on like this

DailyStormer discord shut down now