I am going to assblast Melbourne city

I am going to assblast Melbourne city.
Post anti-gay memes and I'll print them.
I will be IRL shitposting against gay-marriage.
OP will deliver.

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/foia/foia-printer-dots
vimeo.com/200672866
vice.com/en_dk/article/mvnj3q/the-gift-of-hiv
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are the ones I've already got, and OP img

Left one's kind of difficult to post, I'm trying to find material that's more like advertisement so it's easier for normies to read

Come north user. They are the damned.

CALLING ALL COBBERS

I am making a VOTE NO video for the upcoming plebiscite and I am requesting any good footage of gays being degenerate in Australia.

If you have anything like that I would appreciate it.

whats the easiest way to rip videos from instagram?

get any one of the billion video download plugins out there

I thought the government said they would be funding campaigns for the yes and no votes, but I've only seen propaganda for yes.
Did that idea just not go through?
is (((somebody))) funding the yes campaign?

I hope you're going to use unidentifiable printers user, or at least use the library ones. Wear a cap or sunglasses when using public printing machines.

eff.org/foia/foia-printer-dots

i'm sorry having to put you through this if you've never seen it before, but how about how the (((artist))) in the video below is literally an ARIA-nominee and was praised by faggot media outlets - read by homos both over and underage - for the following cacophony of pure degeneracy: vimeo.com/200672866

if you can stomach it, you could make posters out of the worst screenshots from the clip, with a little text mentioning that he's an ARIA nominee and/or some of the quotes from the relatively mainstream media (which can be found in the video's description, and with a few seconds of googling)

vice.com/en_dk/article/mvnj3q/the-gift-of-hiv

>>>/polarchive/1870
Have at it.

obvious pedo shit
this couldn't be any more obvious from the media, sick fucks

Requesting "We have a right to exist" volk-ish black and white poster I saw here a month or two ago. Want to start putting these up in DC to scare the normies.

Here you go m8. Some fresh OC for this explicit purpose. Was going to spread around anyway and try and get it up in some cities.

The point of this is basically trigger disgust in normies to break the apathy and get them to vote. We have the numbers already, we just need to motivate the base.

Will have more later through the week too. Some stuff with kids also, like "I deserve a mum and dad".

Oh yeah, also the pedo symbol is there to bait the media into acknowleging the pedo community exists as a political group, and to confuse the shit out of the pedos too regarding signaling.

what are the chances of the plebiscite being 'yes' to gay marriage? I've heard for (((polls))) that about 70 percent of australians support gay marriage. also if it is a yes what are the chances of it becoming law?

Be careful what you print on, most modern printers leave a tracking code that can identify where it was printed from.

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

maybe not the best choice of words

Good ones.

i propose an operation. The objective of the operation is to expose as many people as possible to entry level NS documentary's. Primarily the Greatest story never told, and i request you guys link some other fact based doccos in replys. So download these doccos and burn them onto disc (cheetah burner is super fast and free i'll get a link happening) and spread em' about. At high schools, churches, bus stops etc. this is actually how i got on the 9/11 was an inside job train, a dvd taped to a bus stop many cycles ago.

sorry guys i am el retardo