Car ploughs through pizzeria in France, 1 dead, 12 wounded

archive.is/osssK

Just another day in France.
Thought it could be interesting given the events in Cville, just to remind things about migrants to lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sv2C8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4790308/One-dead-seven-hurt-car-rams-Paris-pizzeria.html
rt.com/news/399040-paris-police-vehicle-injured/
on.rt.com/8jwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

itsallsotiresome.jpeg

It’ll be forgotten about by lunchtime sadly, life is cheap in France nowadays.

All part and parcel for living in a big city.

Heard about this on the radio on my way to work yesterday and it made my blood boil.

Antifa cow gets hit by a car while playing in the middle of the street like a retard. Too early to tell whether it was deliberate or the guy just panicked because a mob of violent leftists with bats were swinging? Instantly declared a terrorist attack by the media and the standard scum of the earth politicians.

Muslim plows over a punch of civilians, intentionally driving on the sidewalk and killing an innocent young girl? Not terrorism.

When will the dam break? I'm sick of living in this bizarro world.

Did any Communists die? It seems if Communists die the media will be cover it, that or niggers.

said the left …. right?

Many ways. Not many ways you can control by yourself, like the kikes outing themselves in financial collapse or a big war which breaks the West or to many corrupt shitskin cops pushing whitey around.

The media must be taken out quickly during this upheaval since the Jews will use it to get whites to fight each other instead of banding together for survival. If you can get most white people outside the Jewish media bubble they change, I noticed it first hand with my girl when she decided to start a fight and I took her out to the woods to live for about a week.

For the leftist, he would have to wait until Islam controlled every facet of life for a couple of generations and then the leftist would think that revolt would be beneficial. Same thing like with white genocide probably all whites would understand it once the niggers are chasing them down, but then its to late to be effective against the Jewish funders.

Truly the greatest gift you can give a white person is race realism, I've lost friends and gained some back but even the greatest "libertarian" can't concede that people like him need to fight to survive as a group called the white race.

archive.is/sv2C8 (french)

Translating main points for all non french-speaking anons:

Most importantly,
We all know what it means.

On a side note, it was a very small and rural area, which means we are looking at 100% white victims (a 12 yr old girl dead and a 5 yr old badly injured, among others).

Ok the most important question right now is this: President Macron, do you condemn the perpetrators of this heinous act? Do you disavow radical Muslims?

oh boy so this car attack has motive but isn't a terrorism act wew really activates my fucking almonds

Well this is ju-

Part and parcel, lads .

The pain of being redpilled. We need a crash and we need one now. The bread and circus needs to end for the white man to wake up.

This a redpill opportunity. Car attacks all over Europe all done by Muslims = not all Muslims, etc while a car who hit some antifa landwhale while trying to escape for his life = whites are terrorists.

And the Attack in Charlottesville wasn't even done by a white but rather a Jew

Look at the pictures:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4790308/One-dead-seven-hurt-car-rams-Paris-pizzeria.html
He is a North-African

Last month knife attacker in Hamburg.
Police:
Is rapefugee
Was denied asylum in Germany
Lives since more then a year in a invadershelter in Hamburg
Was denied asylum in Sweden
Has IS flag on his room wall (illegal symbol like swastika).
Police tried to recruit him as a mole in the islamic scene
Tried to get a truck to kill as many people as possible

A year ago, he gave an interview to the press, pleading for religious tolerance

What's more important than the driver being Jewish is showing the media is Jewish and the Jewish media unanimously is anti-white.
I see this as a two prong propaganda attack. Prong 1 is the hypocrisy: violent Antifa tearing down monuments, assaulting people, burning US flags, and destroying property while wearing masks = "counter protestors" while whites in khakis preserving their heritage = "domestic terrorists". We also use the car attacks and show how multiple car attacks done deliberalty dont go reported as terror attacks while 1 accident in the US does.
Prong 2 = showing who controls the media (kikes) and who stands to benefit from the narrative they are crafting. There are so many whites who are pissed off and waking up. Every opportunity for good propaganda must be seized. Trump was a stepping stone, its full on White Nationalism or bust from this point on.

Sieg Heil

A mentally ill Jew, mind you. He's got every defense out there.

So Antifa and the others who were so outraged at the Dodge Charger should be super outraged about this today and have their eyes opened and finally see the tru-

That picture is way to blurry to really tell, could be muslim, could be north african, could be white french . Need better image.

I'm having flashbacks.

rt.com/news/399040-paris-police-vehicle-injured/
on.rt.com/8jwg