Autism thread

Man, I'm glad Five nights at fucking freddie's fans calmed the fuck down and presumably went to the dark corners of the internet forum world

I haven't heard a peep from any of them this year. I kinda miss them considering that feminazis basically took their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/djuswd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They really didn't you didn't see them go apeshit when sisterlocation was announced?
And then immediately went to Markiplier to demand he plays it when it comes out.

nope.

Mainly because I don't keep up with e-celeb bullshit like Markiplier.

Then why are you pretending to be knowledgeable about this kind of thing? Are you trying to virtue signal on an anonymous image board?

Just because I missed one fucking event online about a game I don't like when 5 nights was fucking everywhere at college which is the only reason I knew about it outside of Holla Forums posters posting on it and celebrating and gawking at it's autism, it doesn't mean i'm fucking whatever that is.

Autism thread is ongoing and we found our second case.

I hope i can actually have a legit discussion about undertale one of these days. I know autism of this calibre stays for a while, but its been a year already.

I thought they became Undertale fans

More or less they became "Fans of the Fans of Undertale" same case with FNAF really, a lot of people who know about Scott already unraveled the story, and it was rather obvious to anyone that played it, while the "fanbase" kept digging around for "deeper meaning" that wasn't there. Which again, happened with undertale.

now here's the real autism

It's the same kind of autism with people that try to form cohesive timelines for Zelda. In the end they're kids games that just try to create a cool adventure and you're putting more thought into this than the game makers themselves.

Precisely, which is why people that play the games barely come up with this theory crafting bullshit. Like how with earthbound there was a sudden spike in theory crafting cancer about it when it finally went up on eshop, but that immediately died out when (Because there's restore points and it's easier than ever to beat), a lot of them played and finished the game and just poof, it was fucking gone.

Don't count too heavily on it, there's literally individuals dedicated to throwing gargantuan fucking hissyfits every time the game's name is breathed, positively or negatively, on both 4 and Holla Forums.

gg no re

I absolutely never understood why those games got so popular.
I'm assuming it's just e-celeb bait shit, where they act surprised and scream whenever something pops at the screen, which is entertaining somehow to a specific audience.

Game's already been discussed. That's half of the reason why the fandom is so cancerous.
They've ran out of shit to discuss about the game, so instead they discuss how cute the goat is or whatever.

Remember way back when the demo came out and everyone loved it and was optimistic about the full game?

Not without some form of sequel or Hard Mode completed, both of which would require Toby get off his incompetent ass and fire up Game Maker again

I sure do, user. I sure do.

It's the reason I was so unprepared for what was to follow.

hey, i can finally talk about battleborn, so who knows? anything's possible.

that being said, fuck yourself you dumb kike. your game is shit

I know you have to keep up appearances, user. It's okay. I love you.

We already had decent discussions about it. At launch. There's nothing more to be had. Move on.

Yeah something like 44% of the fandom had never played UT according to a poll by Toby

my.mixtape.moe/djuswd.mp4

:^)

:^)

As already said we've had discussions. And no nobody will ever discuss it. People are still butthurt about DotA2 existing for no reason.

ok

I'm not even cringing, just disappointed.