THE AMERICAN BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Take down 'racist' Theodore Roosevelt statue, activists tell New York museum

Protesters gather at the American Museum of Natural History to demand the removal of the statue and issue an urgent call to rename Columbus Day

(1/2)

archive.fo/ADbd5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6GcZx
youtube.com/watch?v=kc15kmdBVZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_who_owned_slaves
archive.fo/ADbd5
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8&spfreload=10
archive.is/0hlqg
youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY
youtube.com/watch?v=jVM6c1feyC8
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/columbus-sets-sail-judaic-treasures
forward.com/opinion/207285/why-columbus-day-should-be-a-jewish-holiday/
jewishworldreview.com/1213/Teddy_Roosevelt_Menorahs.php3#.WZPlPlGQyow
jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-roosevelt.html
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

And lets put up statues of noble savages scalping Christians. Great idea, Crazy Horse. You just got what's left of your pathetic race annihilated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck with Teddy and you'll be wishing I ran over you.

When do I wake up from this nightmare that is the current year.

Reminder that Spencer is a open National Bolshevik. Call the Alt-Right a form of Bolshivism. And you are all Bolsheviks if you go and protest these fucking statues.

Let the Boomers lose their heritage. We're building our own resistence with the CIA!

CALLED

Richard Spencer did. Because he thinks he can manhandle you plebs into driving over people for the (((MSM)))

NO
OVER THE FUCKING LINE

"NO OVER THE FUCKING LINNNNNE"

Then you go defend it CIA. Use your money and your power. You don't need 20yr old kids to do if for you. Man the fuck up and do your own color revolution.

FINALLY

We need to astroturf this, guys.

FDR was a racist and the democrat party worships him.

Everyone in the allies were racist too. This will help redpill everyone.

They are not going to stop until all facets of American history are removed. This is the Cultural Revolution ala Mao Zedong. There is a reason why most of the Chinese cultural artifacts are located in places like Taiwan and Hong Kong, because those were the only places safe from the destruction. This is going to be the summer of statues being torn down by these radicals, the media is going to portray this as a good thing.

Ex-FUCKING-cuse me?!

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have read all day here, and we're going through a shitshow at the moment.

So was Lincoln. Big time.

my expectations were already low

The slippery slope of destroying history is real.

I would but im some fucking 18 year old in ogden Utah. not everyone glows in the dark, user

Why…why do they hate this man so much? I can't fucking fathom why this is bad.

Personally I am waiting for people to start destroying war monuments like the Vietnam wall. This is going to get more and more insane.

I was going to post the same thing as you. The thing is with the cultural revolution it wasn't something that Mao himself did. Communists were running around carrying out destruction of their own initiative like what is going on now.

kek, I bet most Americans under thirty couldn't even tell you what Columbus Day is even for. They likely think it's the celebration of the city in Ohio.

What, to all dozen of them that visit per year?

Also it's hilarious that there are people who act like these things getting changed/removed are going to positively affect them; as if the Listerine chugging Native is suddenly going to go to MIT now that a statue is gone. Now of course that's not the purpose at all for anyone above useful idiot. The purpose is to test the waters to see how much more whitey will give up, waiting for a point to overrun them. But to humour the premise that it's "for muh poor groups", again it's stupid at best and a waste of time at worst (which it is). It's a reminder to them that the European did more to advance them than they ever could, and rather than attempt to match and surpass it they'll rather be equal together (in shit).

We got too comfortable and acted as if the public eye was Holla Forums instead we shouldve been acting as if the public eye was a liberal website we were trying to post on without getting banned. Because that's what it is. now it;s constant signalling against us and eventually even bringing up Jewish topics will be seen as forbidden and "too larpy" when it's the crux of the situation. THis is the kikes making us a despised minority, "white… and nazis!?" All the whites are now going to speak out about how they denounce what happened and will self censor themselves and cuck out to others and eventually themselves, when it comes to important ideas and ideals.

This is cultural marxism in action

When the last commie kikes blood is flowing out the back of their bashed in skull.

cant get OPs archive to work, and there's no news searching for it
OLD NEWS SHILL THREAD

Claiming Bolshevism has begun

As an european. I will enjoy getting bolsheviks getting ripped to shreds. Please keep posting gore material. I would like to see some hangings, decapitations and immolations.
Don't keep me waiting.

Councilman formally calls for Baltimore's Confederate monuments to be destroyed

Baltimore City Councilman Brandon Scott is formally calling for all four of Baltimore’s Confederate-era monuments to be torn down.

(1/2)

archive.fo/6GcZx

(2/2)

They'll keep pushing and pushing and pushing.

We all know where it will end if they aren't stopped.

Transforming our country into a blank slate, a new foundation for a kike complex to be created.

The Rosenfelds were kikes anyway, no white man can become a governour of Jew York. They started invade the world and invite the world shit. Teddy was the first president to invite a negro to the whitehouse. Rosenvelt put lots of kikes as generals and spies.

It will end in the bog. The only place they have "succeeded" was in russian and even then they had to kill 30.000.000 russians so they could stay in power.
Real russian people still hate them.

Its like wolfenstein reversed.
1:15

''
Homo
Sexual
CIA
False
Flag
Funtime
Riots

Donate now.

#whitelivesmonkies

Remember to be as PR friendly as possible and never push for something pure as the swastika.
The thing kikes and commies fear the very most.

;^)
70 years without a swastika has brought us here and things have been better since ever before!

Thank you for a moment of levity during a rage inducing shitstorm such as this.

Now will they fucking enforce the Communist Controll act of 1954!?

Because he fought the Jews.
And if you lose to the Jews, they make you a monster. Hell, even if you don't lose to the Jews, they tend to make you a monster - you must be a monster, else you would never have stood against the poor persecuted utterly-innocent Jews who never did nuffin to nobody.

… At the end of the war, a few months before his death in an 'automobile accident', General Patton said something I sort of feel a relation to. He said, 'the more I see of people, the more I regret surviving the war'.

Well, a monster, or a corpse.

Theodore Roosevelt was a monument to white supremacy before he was even a monument.

That statue is the one that needs to be memed for removal. Call them weak for avoiding it.

Can't wait to see the normies lose their shit over that one.

Disregarding, of course, the 60 years of White Nationalist and NSM groups using Nazi symbols for "white advocacy".
That sure worked out well, didn't it?

The constitution is their end game. "It was written by racists!"

You think these kids will be offended by the swastika 20 years from now?

I got into an argument at work when this all started with the Confederate monuments, however many months ago. I'm from a very liberal state, and I have to be especially careful about what I say at work, but I did point out that tearing down statues sets a dangerous precedent and I think I literally used the phrase "slippery slope". I also said something to the effect of: what's to stop them from going after Jefferson next? This is just as bad, if not worse.

Thats when the fun really begins.

Teddy Roosevelt was a British agent

youtube.com/watch?v=kc15kmdBVZA

Wrong Roosevelt you dumbfuck.

Commies just keep making big mistakes ever since the election. They're constantly fucking with statues, monuments und flags and not many are fond of that, and this is just one of the many things they do wrong.
In just half a year social networks went from normalfag to lightweight rightwingers. I don't know if leftists are just fucking stupid or if they actually want this violent counter reaction?

Use your head.

i-if we just give up on this one last thing t-they will stop making demands r-right?

Shill.

The case for accelerationism?

At this rate any work of art that features whites at all will be demolished very soon.

Decolonize=remove whites and their history. Notice how it's not called colonization when they move 10 million Muslims into Europe (and want at least 90 million more).

We really need to stop these people.

Personal observation and opinion: People are waiting for a leader to give them the permission to resist this cultural destruction of America. No one wants to be remembered as that one guy that started 'too early' or 'broke ranks'. Trump has one big chance but it would be stupid to not have a strong leader in his wings in case he does not. This leader can be a concept or group, not only an individual, but thousands of years of history keeps referring to people following leaders to resist and fight a foreign enemy.

These are the same faggots that tried to get stonewall Jacksons name removed at fort Hamilton here in Brooklyn. Base commander told them to fuck off.

meh, Columbus was an Italian piece of trash so I don't care about that. but shouldn't leftists practically worship Roosevelt because of his "New Deal" ???

They're taking down the wrong Roosevelt. FDR hated the fuck out of niggers and had KKK members in the white house.

Exactly. We can make them tear it all down or acknowledge the truth once and for all.

That's the point, you stupid nigger. Let them demolish everything even the democrat party stands for. They still worship FDR nonstop, mostly the kikes because of how packed his admin was with em.

Where do you draw the line instead, user? They'll come around to that sooner rather than later, I'm sure.

or:
this is why you don't let the natives live, or let the slaves breed

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_who_owned_slaves

How long until the leftists start trying to bring statues of these people down?

Every Roosevelt was shit, but this isn't an attack on him, it's an attack on our race and our country.

I'm more irritated by the hostility to Columbus Day. Native Americans have seriously got to be exterminated, I hate this stupid shitty race that thinks it deserves to live. The New World is an extension of Europe, NOBODY has a right to live on these continents unless they are 100% European.

>archive.fo/ADbd5
The fuck is this bullshit, OP?

Let's take it even further.

Martin Luther King was a womanizer who cheated on his wife. Tear down all statues of MLK for promoting sexism and toxic masculinity. Rename all streets named after MLK for a stronk woman.

Well, FDR did put Japs in internment camps. I don't know if Japs fit into the leftist multiculti dogma though. East Asians seem to get low priority on the prog stack.

There already anti-MLK feminists and faggots. MLK and Malcom x both hatred fags

I still say the best possible way to trigger a nation-wide chimpout is to crowd-fund Mel Gibson's new biopic: Luther.

Starring Bruce Willis as Martin Luther King, Jr.

As sad as it is for history to be destroyed it can always be rebuilt. This will make the public hate them though. They will become unpalatable to the masses the more they destroy.

Encourage their insanity. It will blow up in their face.

If natives want their day and still don't have it they can get it, there are days for everything already. Trying to steal Columbus Day for themselves is pure bullshit. Go discover something first, lazy cunts.
A mudslime who hates Whites, what a surprise. And Roosevelt statues should be replaced with king Saud's I suppose. Fucker should be jailed and sent back to Sandstan, a country free from White days and statues.

Even so, he's an important figure. Put a plaque explaining the whole thing if need be, or even move the statue, but I don't like the idea of tearing it down.

Next stop: Jew York

To be fair we shouldn't be celebrating the nigger that got lost and ended up in Cuba.

WAR

I reject tearing down the statue. That being said Teddy Roooooosevelt was a tool of the globalist Jew.

They are picking the wrong target if they go after Teddy Roosevelt. There is almost no better way to turn off normie lib NPCs than to attack that guy.
Keep up the good work regressive left!

also…
Nigger, way more than that many people were probably waiting to just cross the street near there. Wow, you have the support of ~200 people in a crowd in NY. Woaw hold on there buddy.

change the swastika for a sickle and a hammer and the game makes sense

It's not much of a slope anymore. It feels like society is falling at terminal velocity strait down.

Teddy really is the model for the modern boomer and civic nationalist. He was all for white immigration but prioritized north Atlantic Europeans. An attack on Teddy is a wake up call for the Northerners who don't have a stake in Southern monuments.

Sauce of photo?

God that sounds very weird. The eu makes a "yuh" sound, making it sound more like a consonant than a vowel.

(((Roosevelt)))

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Give it time. Once they have erased all the Confederate memorials, they will start on the Vietnam wall and Vietnam-specific war memorials as well, using the same type of logic (IT'S A SYMBOL OF WHITE IMPERIALISM POISECUTING YELLOW PEOPLE). Maybe they'll wait until after the Vietnam vets die out.

the hammer and sickle, star of david and crescent moon are the hated taboo symbols of our future

Christ the European foundations on which America was founded on are being erased in anticipation of the physical death of Europe as a concept, culture, history and a people.

Good point, thought about this myself. Perhaps one should really go phonetic instead of slavishly follow the "an before vocal" rule.

This'll be useful for you lads. If you can be bothered to expand you intellectual retorts to this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8&spfreload=10

These people will not stop until our entire history, people, and culture are completely erased. Watch them go after the Founding Fathers next. They'll call them slaveowners and rapists. Pic related has already happened to a Thomas Jefferson statue on a college campus.

These people need to be shot in the face. They start with confederate history because it's easy to argue they lost to the union. After confederate landmarks, they'll move on the the union. They're straight up communists Astroturfing as concerned US citizens and will use identity politics to destroy this country. They're treasonous cunts and they need to die.

The answer is simple. Kill everyone who suggests a statue to be removed. We are already past the point of this "no violence" cuckery. Just start taking these people out one by one.

Oh for fucks sake, when will you retarded hillbillys understand? Marxism is NOT about armed gommies coming to get you, is about a cultural and political takeover, your guns meant jackshit when the communists took over your government because you are unwilling to use them.

Straight from reddit, i assume?

Delete that fucking image. Why would you even save something like that? Degenerate.

For any anons that's interested in how the MSM in other parts of the world are covering this, in Hong Kong, every news outlet is covering the unite the right movement as a white supremacist movement, filled with nazis and the KKK.
The left are all being heroes for fighting against the (((ebil racist natzees))), but no reports on the left trying to remove the historical statues, instigating the riots, etc.
I'd assume the rest of the world's news media are doing the same.

Good luck burgeranons, the rest of the world is pretty much fighting against you.

First they came for the racists and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a racists.

Then they came for the nationalists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a nationalist.

Then they came for the Republicans and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Republican.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

The feather niggers should just realize that the land we gave them is because we didn't have the heart to act like the mud races or their own kinsmen do and fully remove them. Not our fault they have a weakness for firewater or failing that, mouthwash.

This is only radicalizing the right.

They should deface mount Rushmore while they're at it.

these kids are not even bolsheviks. bolsheviks were anti gay.

I can't believe that the dude in your pic is the type of guy that wants to fight us.

He was patient as fuck with non-whites that weren't trying to kill him. He did talk some mad shit but only when they were doing something to piss him off. For the most part he was pretty damn tolerant given the time period. This won't go over well with most people since that is the view most people have of Teddy.

I bet they snap like twigs.

You're a fucking retard if you think the CIA are good guys.

What the fuck even happened to him ? Seriously it doesn't look natural.

What movie ? Are there been redpilled movies recently ?

The media is already calling for it. They're pushing the revisionist history and using it as justification to remove all whiteness from America, which will soon translate to actual genocide if these mobs and their masters aren't brought under control and stopped. This is from the Chicago Tribune today.

archive.is/0hlqg
"And if Maryland's lawmakers won't get rid of the Taney statue, galvanized members of the public should topple it and beat it with their shoes, just as protesters in Durham, N.C., did Monday when they used a rope to pull down the Confederate Soldiers Monument — "In memory of the boys who wore the gray" — outside a county building."

Bolsheviks were pro-gay. Stalinists were anti-gay, anti-degeneracy and pro-nationalism.

What you're seeing is the pre-Stalinist bolshevism aka Trotskism, that was spread to the west by the Trotskists fleeing Stalin's NKVD and later empowered by the Jews of the Frankfurt school.

That final page. Just replace white men with Germans and you see where we are today.

telling her ==all your babies are gonna be brown and black==
if we can get normies to see this it can be good for the WN movement. Especially after the bad optics of Saturday.

Dunno where else to post this so I'll just post it here. Check out the gall on this kike

youtube.com/watch?v=LtFx2NuICmY

I don't actually believe this but sometimes they're so fucking stupid that I entertain the idea that the top leftists are actually natsocs and they're doing all this to provoke a violent reaction and purge low level leftist filth. But most likely they actually are this dumb and don't realize what they've created. I guess this is what mass media and the pharmaceutical industry do to people.

I think we're about there.

This will certainly be interesting…we've got a few more months until its cold out.

Couldn’t happened to a more deserving politician

Theodore Roosevelt was strongly in favor for the US entry in the first world war. So it seems appropriate that (((those forces))) he helped to unleash are going to devour his memory.

Don’t forget that with the first world war came a purge of German culture and memories in the USA. Americans of German decent were forced to deny and erase their German ancestry. Something Roosevelt was greatly in favor off, he lobbied relentless for it.

True but he started it

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

THAT'S THE CHANT, I WAS THERE.

THIS IS A MEDIA LIE.

KEEP WITH THE FAKE NEWS

These dumb fucks never cease to astound me. So caught up with the distraction of kosher racism, so passionate about issues that don't fix anything - at least with the occupy movement these faggots were on the right path - get rid of the (((bankers))) Now they fight bronze statues. Fucking goyim, man.

What are these things?

I still don't see a source for this. That archive URL is dead.

Free Kills when the fighting starts. Fuck I thought I was pretty thin but these guys I promise you would have trouble lifting a gallon of milk let alone a weapon of any kind.

He's right, the archive doesn't exist or something. Just gives a cheeky 404 message. Polite sage unless OP can cough up a valid archive or someone actually finds this themselves.

Not after literally Hitler had this to say about it. He just BTFO of BLM and anti-f.a. and pissed off the media kikes at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVM6c1feyC8
embedded elsewhere

the fucking balls on that kike. At least they're more open on white genocide now, sick of them hiding beyond double meanings. Highlights

When Trump said "Alt-left" i just couldn't believe it. That was the most brilliant chess move against the media I've ever seen.

This is like any time he took the mantle of anger or fake news. This beautiful son a bitch knows how to lead by flipping. Expect him to use it when he holds another rally.

>Getting assblasted because lefties want to take down a statue of (((Teddy Rosenvelt))).

Little does this jew know that jews have always been in leadership roles within the white nationalist movement. Lol.

The Roosevelts weren't Jews like you, kike. They were of the older, Joe Kennedy tradition of making tons of money on Wall St. before the Jews shit the place up. It's the same environment that produced the Rockefellers and Morgans.

Srsly, though – Trump will be pissed about this. He idolizes Theodore Roosevelt. This one might be the last hand-through-the-bars-of-the-bear-cage before it all comes down. Watch this story.

Oh, I see you're Holla Forums. Ignore my previous reply to you then. and please livestream your suicide someplace kiked, like Facebook

1. Why is the media and government referring to these individuals as 'anti-racism' protestors when they are very-clearly Communists and Anarchists?
2. Does being a White Nationalist mean you are a White Supremacist?
3. If yes, are Pan-African Nationalists Black Supremacists? Are Jewish Nationalists - aka Zionists - Jewish Supremacists?

Theodore is not Franklin.

Can someone redpill me on Roosevelt?

Columbus left Spain a day after they started kicking the jews out, only a cohencidence of course.

David Duke is correct, jewish publications are the only places you'll find out about stuff like this.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/columbus-sets-sail-judaic-treasures

forward.com/opinion/207285/why-columbus-day-should-be-a-jewish-holiday/

Here you go kiddo.

jewishworldreview.com/1213/Teddy_Roosevelt_Menorahs.php3#.WZPlPlGQyow

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-roosevelt.html

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Cuckservatives are WEAK. They do not deserve to rule.

Checked, but false.

Cuckservatives aren't merely weak. That I could almost excuse.
Cuckservatives are traitors.
There is a significant difference between the two.

Woops.

So, he was a Jew loving cuck. Why should we give a shit what happens to his statue?

Added to the list.

That's what I'm saying.

>The left are all being heroes for fighting against the (((ebil racist natzees))), but no reports on the left trying to remove the historical statues, instigating the riots, etc.

Nothing wrong being thin so long as you have some muscle in there.

So let me get this straight? They start taking down statues and your goal is "trick" them to take down more?!? HMMMM SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.

Fuck. I told you guys they weren't gonna stop at Confederate statues.

Because its not about him, dummy, its about you and your history.

Whatever you might think of these figures individually, is largely unimportant, as are the figures themselves. What's important is that they are the - White - history of the United States of America.
Why do you think they want to get rid of it, really? Because it annoys niggers?
Get real son.

They want to get rid of it so there is no memory of it. This is how they intend to gradually erode your history - and by doing so, erode your claim to this country.
This is Cultural Marxism writ large - they will seek to gradually dissolve the White history of the nation, while replacing the population and indoctrinating the youth, such that there is no record of your history, and thus, no record of you.

Remember Anons: The effort is your destruction. Always. And it will not stop until you are gone, every scrap of you - and, while Teddy Roosevelt might have been an enormous faggot and a shabbos goy of the lowest sort, he's still a White historical figure.
And thus, in a sense, he is you.
And they want to destroy the legacy of his impact in history - just like they want to destroy you - and his destruction will hasten your destruction.

Think, Anons, think.

The slippery slope is not a fallacy. It's a tactic to suppress opposition. The slippery slope is real, ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

It actually is, but you're too stupid to understand the slight factor which has apparently evaded you - at present, they aren't going after Founding Fathers or the like.
They're going after Confederate idols.

Why? Because Confederate idols are White historical figures who have a mildly-marred history, allowing them to justify going after them where they, at present, don't feel they could justify going after things like the Founders' monuments. Its just like Trump said: It starts with these Confederate idols, but based on what they're using to justify this, where does it stop? Thomas Jefferson next year? George Washington the next?
The intent is obvious, to anyone with a brain at least - this is a dry-run, utilizing a pool of targets which, because of the narrative established in the mainstream as regards the Confederacy, is presently something that not EVERYONE will be all that upset over, just the Southerners.

But once Lee is gone, once Stonewall Jackson is gone, do you think they'll stop? Do you think it matters whether or not these White historical figures were shabbos or not? Hell no. They'll take them down just the same, because its not those idols, not those individuals, that they're attacking - they're attacking the (White) history of the United States.

And they will not stop until they've destroyed all the White history, and after that, all the Whites.

They don't know shit about history and we know there are people with agendas pulling this off. The people who are actually doing it are useful idiots. The trick is to draw the line now- they don't want a civil war. But the situation has most definitely escalated. There needs to be a fast and powerful counteraction against this and it will be all tucked under the rug. Waiting to long isn't going to achieve anything. It needs to be immediate.

I get what your saying- but it's not practical.

Absolute bullshit. Those in command positions know alllll about history user.
Exactly.

In what sense?

They believe the civil war was fought MAINLY because of slavery which is bullshit. I wasn't talking about the people in Command ffs.

It's not practical because it would take too long. Thus diluting any appropriate attention to the situation at hand. The news tmrw is going to be this story and how great it was. They will fail to see the people who are pissed off at the fact history is being STOLEN. Wake up user. Right now this is a time sensitive situation.

Why do you think they are RUSHING to get this all done and achieved, with the news going on. They are RUSHING to get this done with the media outrage.

They chose those because they were easy targets and once people get used to statue removal, the rest will follow.

Indeed, the foot soldiers do, and thats exactly what they're using to justify bringing down the Confederate statues to those foot soldiers.

To do what? Convince them to overstep the lines they've established? Hardly user - they're ACHING to start going after the Founders. They just don't feel they have the momentum yet - but trust me, you let them take down these Confederate idols, they'll come for the Founders next.
Mark my words, cap this post.

This IS appropriate attention to the situation at hand, and while the news tmrw might be this story, you can be assured that most White people watching it will not feel the same. They will be angry.
And they'll be right to be angry.

Our efforts ought be to urge them onward - when you see an enemy making a mistake, you ought never to stop him; but if able, urge him on in his folly.

Indeed! But in their haste, its very possible they will overstep - remember, the ones at the top have some semblance of an understanding as to how far they can go before really starting to piss White people the fuck off, but the underlings?
Hah, they're like dogs, poorly trained dogs, and their masters are not especially good at keeping them in check once let off the leash.

You have some good points user. I just fear that the clock is ticking on this matter- if we wait too long, the narrative will be established that it's okay to take down monuments. It would be much harder to fight a war on their own terms then to crush it before it becomes the norm.

I believe in this situation- because of it's nature needs to be addressed much sooner. They are now confident and have the hubris to attack and destroy tangible pieces of history. This is why they are literally going to do it overnight so we are too overwhelmed. It's literally a blitzkrieg situation.

They already have a dozen monuments set for destruction as we speak. All overnight this has happened.

I also believe the reason they started it in mostly black areas first so that the resistance would be less, hence stalling a swift action to prevent the blitzkrieg of history destroying.

Your questions are exactly why europeans have these problems:
Reason
Since at least the time of ancient Greece, reason has become such a huge part of the European character that we sometimes forget that other races are either not capable, do not use it, or use it differently to us.
Your questions are attempting to reason with your enemy, who does not care about reason, only defeating you and taking the spoils of war for himself ovwe your dead body.
The sooner we stop trying to reason our way out of this with people who are not interested in our reason, the sooner we can end this war and get on with life in a more productive manner.
The time for reason is over
The time to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed is here

An endless intentional diet of soy, commie media and drug addiction.

Please, I love Hitler as much as the next guy but if you think it's a good idea to run around throwing up roman salutes in front of TV cameras, you might as well just kiss the white race goodbye

You think anyone who would walk around with the Nat Soc will be aesthetic in any fucking way? Get real you dumbfuck. WN 1.0 will always exist and they have done nothing but successfully associate anything to do with white interests with low IQ untermensch. How far have the same old tactics gotten us? Look at C-ville, the mother fuckers walking around with Uncle Adolf quotes were you're sterotypical Nascar watching retards.
You will NEVER win the middle class with those people. Get fucked

its from bury my hear at wounded knee

Both Roosevelt's were enormous pieces of ZOG shit but this is a huge opportunity for redpills and ==rewriting (((history)))==
to the real truth.
We as National Socialists go very public for the destruction of the teddy Roosevelt statue because:
1: He was a Freemason; teach everyone NSDAP was anti-(((illuminati)))
2: Teddy almost hunted bears into extinction in the Midwest. This teaches everyone about NSDAP animal cruelty and environmental laws. Also about Kosher butcher savagery.
3:Spanish American war was started by a false flag attack on USS Maine in Guantanamo Bay Cuba. Led to all kinds of (((globalist))) slavery, future wars, drug trafficking etc.
And we also push that we're pro Lincoln because he was a racist that didn't want to end slavery and so on. Get them to question everything.
These will be a beachhead in the minds of cuckservatives and normies that will lead to other questions. The fuckery of FDR, the wholesomeness of NSDAP Germany, parallels of Weimar and burgerland CY. For every complaint the left has about every part of American history, we already have a million infographs of corresponding redpills proving kikes were behind it and NSDAP Germany was better. One irrefutable seed of doubt tailored to each burger demographic and they'll start redpilling themselves.

Communism is a fetish.

Of course that's the plan. The ultimate goal is to go after white people. Targeting the Confederacy is low hanging fruit, it's basically indefensible. Shouldn't be, but it is. That will give them momentum for the next stages…founding fathers, constitution, white people?

Cultural cleansings are never good for the group being cleansed.

Those questions are not directed at our enemies, but rather, our potential allies.
Everything else you said, however, is accurate, and asking those questions brings your thesis to the forefront of thought.

That's all pretty small-time stuff. TR was alright. FDR was a full-blown crypto-communist piece of shit. TR is small potatoes.

This, goad them into overplaying and smash their outstretched hand with a claw hammer

I'm only surprised they haven't gone with some kind of "islamophobic" angle, especially in the case of Jefferson

And after presidential monuments they will start paving over areas of historical importance, like the field of Gettysburg, and turning them into walmarts.

Archive isn't working

Nobody is tricking them into anything, go back to reddit.

Right but the point is to get everyone questioning any one thing. Put a chink in the armor of the burger education system/ media. If we put it out far and wide that Hitler was an environmentalist vegetarian, anyone worth a fuck to the cause will look further than (((wiki))). Same with Jesse Owens' autobiography talking about how great Hitler and Germany were in comparison to FDR and America. These are very easy to swallow g-ate way redpills to the real shit.

bolognaise by the looks of it

A European is correct. I don't know when journalists started fucking it up so often, even with words that start with h but still make the h sound.

The Jew and nigger just oozes out of you. Neck yourself, you stupid faggot.

Taking down a statue of a guy who was the inspiration for teddy bears. You might as well start burning teddy bears, waving them on poles because they could be in collusion with your children. I think we all saw this slippery slope happening but not as soon as it's occurring in real time.

If there is any type of person I hate, it's those that desecrate statues or art. People who do that don't appreciate any history. They think they can change history by destroying the past. History doesn't work that way. You're just a glorified vandal with an inferiority complex to try to change things through the proper channels and work hard to get things done through hard work and perseverance.

I really hate how all these antifa people are white. Trying to stand up for whites while being attacked by other whites kinda sucks.

That's why that age old wisdom exists: Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

These are niggers, kikes and corn-niggers. There are no people here.

It's not a redpilled movie, sadly. It shows the White man as a manipulator… while parts of it can redpill out of context since the arguments are sound, the general gist of the movie is "don't trust Whitey!".

Let's not forget that the mountain itself was carved into the holiest site of the injuns in that area.

Logical extrapolation. Nearly anything and everything is racist if you think about it long enough.

The hook brings you back,
I ain't tellin' you no lie.
The hook brings you back,
On that you can rely.

Technically it's our heritage too, you dense motherfucker.

Because look at China and Russia, where their collective history was rewritten, obfuscated, and distorted. The same people are now attempting to do the same here in America. This IS the second Bolshevik revolution, we are currently in the first stage of world war 3.

user what the fuck is that thing?
mp4 unrelated

America, rise and kill those fucking commies. You killed them in the past, now they are in your goddamned country.

The CIA? You're going to have to try harder than that to fool me, Jew.

FDR was surrounded by Jews and was a Jew himself, along with teddy Roosevelt. Look up their family tree. Their original family name was Rosenvelt, and Delano is Sephardic.

We need to keep gently pushing them, letting them overstep, push them again, let them overstep. At some point they will come for Washington and Jefferson, then we bring the boot down. And hard. That is when the hammer falls, when Justice rears its head, and when the spirit of the country will be on our side.

Let me boil down the second half of the thread.
This tactic is getting real old.

Great idea. This is on federal property and the security there doesn't fuck around. Let trump send in the heavys.

I will henceforth always wear these names proudly for they are clearly used to mark great men.

What's happening to trump is another anti-apartheid era style rebellion.

You have them tearing down statues like they did with the Rhodes statue. You have flagrant communist attacking trump.

How long will it be until they start demanding whites give up their land?

They're testing and trying to control the chaos as well. There's a two year grace period (maybe shorter now) after a new president is elected where the loser gets to go insane and see how far they can push it as well as doing social recruitment or other unseemly bs. Rioters are a great smokescreen sometimes, look at the investigations going on right now.

"Leftists" don't, the deep state absolutely does. Communists are just moronic imbeciles (insert shadow government here) uses to create violence and chaos they use to justify the removal of civil liberties.

Do you think any communist dictatorship in history have given a shit about degenerate libtards? These people are working to put into power a system that will literally kill them when they get "too emotional to work". They hate homosexuals too because they don't breed.

Hey hold up there, Maybe native americans were a primitive and nomadic group of warring tribes, but at least they weren't 7 foot tall musclebound ape-men from Africa.

So has this image found its way into industrial salt mining yet?