New Vita Thread

"Delicious Vanillaware" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11010763
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_BSAFE
poal.me
github.com/henkaku/henkaku
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/bu_808b_what_causes_li_ion_to_die
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_define_battery_life
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_increase_the_runtime_of_your_wireless_device
creativecommons.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor
twitter.com/Josh_Axey/status/765386296873201664
web.archive.org/web/20160706143110/http://www.4gamer.net/games/990/G999021/20131013001/
archive.is/Kt1Bs
edepot.com/donation.html
archive.is/Wo7tj#selection-17905.0-17905.92
mega.nz/#!Gxt3DbxB!NplXWvoWo7OxP0BE5DDOKuM7PmfQ65Ve9r-A0MTAL_w
web.archive.org/web/20160119142130/http://www.famitsu.com/news/201309/09039689.html
archive.is/Wo7t
ebay.com/itm/201646779392
store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite/products/rezinfinite-ps4physicalgame
limited-run-games.myshopify.com/
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/18/rez-infinite-gets-a-physical-release-vinyl-soundtrack-art-book-t-shirt-more/
techraptor.net/content/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-banned-germany
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPSVGAM
github.com/tomtomdu80/VitaRW.
libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-3-6-beta-release-for-playstation3-and-ps-vita-henkaku/
s644.photobucket.com/user/WeskersSlave83/media/funnies/nfulawfulevil.jpg.html
github.com/tomtomdu80/VitaRW
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buyee
web.archive.org/web/20160324045656/http://wololo.net/emulators-for-the-ps-vita/
web.archive.org/web/20160124075349/http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/8330
emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Power_Stone_(JPN,_USA,_EUR,_ASI,_AUS)/15681
buyee.jp/?lang=en
yesasia.com/us/en/home.html
rakuten.co.jp/
amiami.com/
cdjapan.co.jp/
nippon-yasan.com/
nin-nin-game.com/en/
twitter.com/GameTheoryRejct/status/766585687978156032
ebay.com/itm/142080165091
web.archive.org/web/20160818001510/http://wololo.net/2014/03/28/content-on-ps-vita-without-updating-using-proxy-or-a-ps3/
youtube.com/results?search_query=soldner x2
community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Support/Right-analog-stick-problem/td-p/18078604
appropedia.org/Open_source_Inkjet_printers
nicholasclewis.com/projects/inkshield/
carstenknoch.com/2009/10/open-sourcing-the-inkjet-scam/
please
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=refillable inkjet printer
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2489056,00.asp
matome.naver.jp/odai/2142034853807720501
gematsu.com/2015/06/dungeon-travelers-2-2-delayed-2016
aquaplus.jp/dt2vita/#header
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet I don't own a PS4. What a bummer…

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Muramasa Rebirth, just started Act 3 for Momohime's chapter.
Uppers in english PQUBE PLZ,
bought some PS4 games, horror movies, and a titty mousepad. No Vita games this time, I got plenty to play, and will continue to have plenty when September rolls around with MeiQ and Valkyrie Drive.

Anyway, what should my second Vita be?

strawpoll.me/11010763

Why buy a second Vita? Why not just spend more on imports instead?

JPN DLC. Fuck swapping memory cards whenever I want to play a nip game with DLC.

Sounds like it's better to buy used, then.

Also my current Vita is 4 1/2 years old, it might be good to have a spare.

CODEMONKEY ALLOW IMAGES FOR TOR USERS, PLEASE!

Agreed, but let's say you want to share other encrypted assets, e.i. the game, you may still need to
Ah so it's only for digital downloads? Can't this be mitigated by purchasing the game on public wifi on a temporary account with a PC or PS3-4 for the Vita?

Waiting to use it on 3.01. I will not upgrade to lose my ability to emulate every thing natively. Had the same issue with Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, because it asked for 3.50, and I want see what I can do, whether fake version or something else.
You are making the assumption the dump is legit, and the unencrypted data is uncorrupt. But I understand the process you are talking about.

tis my goal, been reading up on RSA's BSAFE[1] documents:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_BSAFE

LINK PLEASE?!?
I almost bought this on ebay a few hours ago, but missed the bid being busy
MORE LINKS, we need to repo this now

no

lrn2format

Isn't there a Chinese PC version you can get? unless you specifically want the Vita version
I know someone post a Mega link on the share threads.

I should be playing your game, which I have. Only on chapter two, since I like to play hardcore, and I am reattempting an exact level 9 challenge of 100 Monks on Chaos mode. Gonna unf~ playing Kisuke's Story on Furi mode first time.

Only making the first wave, and dying a lot.

strawpoll is bad, use poal.me made by a real >>Holla Forums
Someone even made a live script VPN poster equalizer. shit don't work on poal

Trying to get a PCH-200x for games that "require" the best firmware

BE SURE TO CHECK ALL THE CAPACITORS/BATTERIES ON THE BOARD. Replacing them is easy, but they should be dying by now.

What are you on about?

Are you serious, toranon? You know exactly what would happen if tor users could post images.

You can share every file that the game is composed of, except the executable. That is what's preventing any 'backup' copies.
The executable copied to another vita would be encrypted with that other Vita's key,. so it would show up as corrupt, and won't execute.
There's still no way to do this.

You can share activation data for your Vita, but as soon as Sony notices Vitas from all over the world contacting the servers with the same info, it's going to end up in an instant ban. If you give your account info to a couple friends in the local area it's fine, but sharing online is risking a ban.

You're going to wait eternally. Just go for 3.60, surely there's going to be another kexploit for PSP, especially thanks to HENkaku.
Also, 3.50 onwards have extra RAM available for games, you're missing out. That's why Dengeki is asking for 3.50 just like Danganronpa UDG does, they were programmed with that Vita version in mind and are made to work with those resources.
you can just get another vita, or a vita tv

Good luck. Unless Sony does another colossal fuckup like they did with the PS3 lv0 keys, you're gonna have it rough.

A dump of Tales of Hearts R would be useless to you if you want to play it. You can't reencrypt an executable and make it run on a retail system. There's no method. That Adventure Time game can be run because it's fully decrypted so any Vita will run it, as testing builds are left decrypted when working on devkit Vitas.
If you want to work on the rewrite though, go for it. I'm interested in that too.

I meant the Ys VIII Vita system, I already bought and played Ys VIII.

post images on imageboards?
I am sorry, it's more expensive on my end uploading a single image, than post something illegal, and contraband on 8ch. Your heuristics are wrong, by a large margin. endchan and librechan are doing both fine in your implications, and I personally have no interest on uploading non-vidya images.

My goal is everything, like a backup.
I like to think there is.

Explain me this theory, if most of these devices will not connect to their servers?
From PSN? Thanks my question.

hahahaha, why do you think I am educating myself to speed for? to wait more?!? hahahahaha

Sell me why I should, when I can just buy another Vita for the "updated one"
recall, my goal is 3.60

Well, this is not librechan, endchan or whateverchan. Enough said. Not everyone is like you when it comes to intentions.

If a Vita isn't activated for game content or has no act.dat stored with a PSN account data, it will not run digital games unless it can check the license. How does it do this? Guess: it connects to the servers

From PSN, of course. Whoever shares activation info leading to massive use is going to lose all digital games stored on that account

Of course getting another is simpler. For the time being, 3.60 is the only one that can run HENkaku ,unless you want to have fun porting the webkit exploit to a lower version. Molecule's not gonna do that, so it's on you.

What's the current state of piracy for the Vita?

I know, why I beg everyday
The same is true here, as it is anywhere: And they are dealt the same way.
Did you know there's more CP posts on Facebook than Google+, reddit, and 4chan combined?!?
But those are facts Facebook is not willing to admit, publicly.

So digital only, ☑.
Thanks for the confirmation. Goal one of DLC dumps with the Vitashell will be once decrypted, it will alienate itself from the PSN account holder.

I like how cautiously optimistic it reads. Yes, that is very much my goal. If possible, I want my exploit to be permanent, regardless of firmware, so you can install the version you want, even a custom OS.

My motivation is simpler: I want people to be able to share games that are closed, and be able to archive. I came from arcade machines, and those were truly unmodifiable, so many games have become extinct. I don't want that to happen, ever again. The last thing we want is not to be able to play the games we love, and developments we hold dear. A system is nothing without it's resources. Just like the lifeblood of *nix was it's shell and simple programs, the games on the Vita are what give "life" to a closed system Sony made once.

Time to end closed sourced for good.

github.com/henkaku/henkaku
Just getting started.

Also, wait, the Vita's caps "should be dying" by now? After only 4 1/2 years?

batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/bu_808b_what_causes_li_ion_to_die

Complementary:
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_define_battery_life
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_increase_the_runtime_of_your_wireless_device

cool story user

Back to the interesting thing, you can alienate from the account holding aspect if you can manage to get an unencrypted form of a digital game.
For starters, you should check that Adventure Time game leak. You have an unencrypted binary of that, and the game was actually released in certain regions so you can compare to an encrypted binary of that and work from there.
Keep in mind that even that leaked AT game creates trophies, and if Sony notices something strange when syncing trophies, you can get banned. then again trophies are retarded, who gives a shit

Your motivation sounds solid to me, and I do agree - having arcades die and be lost forever fucking sucks. Seriously Capcom, wtf was up with the idea behind the CPS2 battery backed up decryption shit? That is some high stakes bullshit right there - planned obsolescence at its prime
This is a big reason why I fucking hate digital distribution. These games depend on Sony's infrastructure working, and considering how much they care for the Vita, it's pretty worrying. At the very least with the current setup we can decrypt game and update data so even if you had an offline Vita you can play a cart game and even update it to enjoy bugfixes and extra content thanks to HENkaku.
It's still not perfect though.

Recently, O'Malley showed interest in bringing the Scott Pilgrim game back. That game in particular is quite the fun beat 'em up and it has a phenomenal soundtrack too bad the artists, Anamanaguchi, are a bunch of idiots.
Thanks to the sound licensing issues this is going to be tough - as it currently goes it is impossible to 'buy' SP. But that's where CFW comes in - thanks to that I can enjoy SP and other delisted games such as MvC2 HD. Thanks to CFW it's also possible to port 'Japan exclusive' DLCs and translate games, such as Tales of Vesperia. That kicks ass.

This is the other big reason why digital shit SUCKS hard: The licensing shit. You can't buy digital MvC3 anymore since Capcom's Marvel license expired, but you can still get a physical copy so that's a relief. The problem lies when games are only released as digital versions such as SP or MvC2. It's bullshit.
Limited Run Games does physical runs of some digital games, but they've been quite meh lately and their attitude seems to be more on par of money-hungry artificial scarcity shit instead of being true defenders of game preservation. Hope a good competitor steps up.

Haven't heard of anything like this happening. However, a nice thing about the Vita is that it's pretty modular - if the board for the dpad breaks you just change that part instead of the whole mobo. If the same thing happened on a 3DS you'd be SOL.

Batteries =/= capacitors
After 4.5 years I'd expect the battery to start losing durability, so I'd get a replacement regardless.
Also, how you take care of your battery means a lot. I have a 2008 laptop with its original battery that would hold ~3 hours on Vista and it still holds out ~1 hour, almost eight years later.
On the other hand, another laptop I got, from 2011, barely survives 30 mins unplugged.

for the tor user interested about my images problem:

I use QCMA to connect my vita, pics related are the settings and the folder itself. I tried creating a folder named wallpaper and putting the images there, try to connect, doesn't read them, i delete the folder and try to just put the images in the vita folder, try to connect, doesn't read them. The images are normal png and jpg
I don't know what else to add, tell me if you need anything else.

fuck me, here's the images

All images should go in your photo folder. Instead of specifying the same 'Vita' folder for everything, use subfolders:
Vita/photo
Vita/video

…and so on. Put your wallpapers folder inside that photo one.
Once your stuff is reordered, right click qcma's icon and refresh the DB. Next time you connect it should work.

Great minds think alike. The issue is: all the HENkaku devs, MajorTom, and hf don't have this idea in mind, which is sad.
I have yet to create a DSN just to reply to them. But hey, I rather have a work of proof first. Relay the message if you want. But if you will invite them here, remind them to post with TOR or a VPN, as I do not want their IP addresses exposed than what they already have.

>then again trophies are retarded, who gives a shit
word right out of my fingers.

>Seriously Capcom, wtf was up with the idea behind the CPS2 battery backed up decryption shit? That is some high stakes bullshit right there - planned obsolescence at its prime
Poor planning at the time. But yeah, the Vita is an extreme real example of planned obsolescence, almost obscene: recall how modifiable was/is the PSP!

I like both! I've seen some great attempts at keeping files living longer than disks by distribution of files in the open. See IPFS and git, things are only getting better!

DRM: defectivebydesign. Sony, like many companies, are motivated by profit, not joy-passion. They can design a pretty awesome pure NetBSD handheld, and publish it for everyone to modify: but that doesn't bring profit, now does it?

Why I support moves like Novena, Neo900, ODROID, Pyra, etc.: They are open architectures one can improve upon, make better systems, and allow others to share and innovate. I don't deadware, I want replayware.

Imagine making the real MEMEX this very moment, and it outlives your life, and your children's lives!

Thanks to the community, and everyone involved in modifying hardware and software! The binary is nothing without the work it took to make it.

fixed
creativecommons.org/

Why I believe more in digital distribution: everyone can have a copy of the same game file, so if you physical game dies, your console, anything really: you can replicate it by copying the files from someone else, and the same OS and "hardware".

In the 60's no one imagined you could play a LIVE VIDEO STREAM OF SOMEONE HALFWAY ACROSS THE PLANET WITH A SUPER MINIATURIZED SUPER COMPUTER IN REAL TIME! Now, we can only hope we are so digital charged, we can transfer OUR MINDS INTO GAMES: the VR re-hype

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor
m8
If you mean Li-on vs Alkaline: you are correct, but worse off.
>>batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_increase_the_runtime_of_your_wireless_device

Works now. I thought it would create the subfolders itself once i specified the main folder, but if it was asking for every single folder directory maybe i should've thought of that, pretty stupid on my side. Thanks dude.

To this user, if he's still hanging around:

The only way to find out is to try it yourself!
You experience and taste will be quite different than ours: esp. with the players you choose to hang out it

e.g. I can play Super Mario 3D World with friends, because I am looking to enjoy the company with them, not that enjoy the game at all.

twitter.com/Josh_Axey/status/765386296873201664

Anyone figured out how to use this on game eboots?
Everything I've tried results in errors.

Just wait a few weeks.

So, while cleaning up my room and finally taking the time to organize everything as well as go through all the Amazon boxes I had yet to open, I realized I have too many fucking Vita games to play through, with my library currently looking something like this:

Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku-hen
Super Robot Wars Z3: Tengoku-hen
Masoukishin 3: Pride of Justice
Gundam Breaker 2
Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain
Caligula
Fuurai no Shiren 5+
Disgaea 3 RETURN
Disgaea 4 RETURN
Oboromuramasa
Odin Sphere
Uppers
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni
Omega Labyrinth
A Maze to Eradicate Them All
Tokyo Xanadu
Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution
Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution
Y's: Foliage Ocean in Celceta
Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Sword Town Foreigner
Demon Gaze
Exist-Archive
Seimadou Monogatari
Monster Monpiece
Seven Pirates

I wish I could take a year off to work through this pile of games, because goddamn and this is only the Vita games

See you next year!

Relay message? Invite? Whuh?
I'm not an active part of the vita scene. Just an observer that wants to undub/fix games

Also, remember that the molecule devs are 'anti-piracy'. No matter how noble you may sound, running backups this way still means you're circumventing Sony's DRM.

Good luck on your endeavours.

Christ, I hate toranon so much. eurofag+ossfag with a healthy dose of actual genuine autism, but completely lacking in the intelligence that usually comes with it. He thinks reading the Wikipedia article on RSA encryption means he'll be able to crack it.

bump

Heads up on a few PSN summer sales.

Marvelous is doing one until September 5 where Shinovi Versus is 1800, Estival Versus is 3980, Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni is 5000, and a triple pack with all three (or replacing Shinovi Versus with Dekamori) is 8100.

Nippon Ichi is putting Disgaea 3 and 4 each at 2000, or you can buy both together for 3500. This is until September 4th.

If you got the free to start version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, until the 21st all characters are 25% off, putting them at 891 apiece.

Bullet Girls 2 is on sale for 5184 until September 13th.

Until the 22nd Capcom's got a sale on PSP games with Rockman Rockman, Irregular Hunter X, the two Rockman Dash games, Goku Makai Mura Kai, and some other games all going for 315.

Sometimes. But sometimes there's objective differences, like for example stupid AI that you have to rely on (see: Resident Evil 5) or some other thing. Also if an overwhelming majority of people say "man single player is meh but co-op is great". It can usually be sorta trusted.

So it's still worth asking.

I would care if jap PSN allowed foreign credit cards or pay pal, but thanks anyways.

Seriously why the fuck does jap PSN not allow foreign credit cards? Even nintendo somehow managed to get that right and allow any region credit card on the eshop of any region

It is an incredibly bizarre decision considering that you can access PSNs across region hence why it was OK for me to pick up an American Vita while they were going for dirt cheap due to the system bombing there whereas 3DS's region locking prevents you from accessing foreign eShops.

Nigga buy some giftcards.

Not that I would, but so long as you don't do something retarded like make the Japanese 3DS region set out of Japan, the eShop takes credit cards outside of Japan just fine.

Yes yes, piracy. Just saying.

I just want to support jap devs easily without paying for overpriced PSN cards.

Right, I'm just saying that with a Japanese 3DS you can't access the NA or EU eShops, and thus I presume vice versa, despite being able to use a foreign credit card just fine, whereas with the PSN you can access the NA or EU PSN on a JP machine or vice versa, but they only accept credit cards from the appropriate regions.

They're trying to do you a favor by encouraging "gift cards".

Enjoy your identity theft.

I don't use CC on PSN, I use psn cards but I'm not gonna pay for jap PSN cards when everyone that sells them online add 5-20 bucks on em.

I'd rather have a chance at identity theft than pay for kike markups

True, you don't have all access to all the shops, outside of hacking your shit. But it's a harsh trade for a harsh trade with both handhelds.

Ninty's shit is mostly secure and at least no reports have been made (to my knowledge) of fraud or identity theft that traces back to them. You have to buy & register the 3DS for Japan, but trade off being so long as you prefer digital, there's no middle man and the monetary exchange rates won't rake you over the coals.

Vita is all access all regions, as are all Gen 7 sony machines and above. Problem is, unlike the PSP, Vita's accounts are tied to butt-rapingly expensive proprietary memory cards, and no other transaction options that don't rape you on the exchange rate…unless you catch a 3rd party merchant on a sale. And even then, it can be a crapshoot.

In their own way, both handhelds are annoying as fuck as far as importing is concerned. The trends have genuinely worsened. PSP and DS were free-form so you could pick what you wanted. Piracy meant you could shop around and support what you liked.

The most-recent generations, no matter what, are a fucking money sink. but that's the price you pay for your drugs, I guess.

oh gee I forgot to mention Sony's repeated security breaches in almost every branch of their company.

But you all should know that by now.

and then there's this guy.

web.archive.org/web/20160706143110/http://www.4gamer.net/games/990/G999021/20131013001/

Anyone know where I can find more info on PCH-2000 vs PCH-2001 and the rest of the 200X series?

I found this really cool chart as I was looking for information, but it stops at 1xxx series: archive.is/Kt1Bs
Holy shit, China PS Vita is unlocked!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS TRACKING DEVICE!
HOLY SHIT SONY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK FUCK!
🤦
figured that on the spot.
🤦🤦🤦
🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
This device is a nightmare!

Didn't I tell you.

HOHOHOHOHO
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>edepot.com/donation.html
I actually recognize 2 people here, neat!

I was going to reply to you very sarcastically, but then, that's not useful:
What have you done for the Vita today?

Do you honestly take me for a fool? I linked the wiki, because it is a wiki. I don't expect common folks to be able to understand crypto and elliptical curves over their heads to expose the fact that the Vita is highly crack-able using bad crypto. I linked the actual documents last thread, if you missed them:
archive.is/Wo7tj#selection-17905.0-17905.92
I was doing you, the commoner, the favor, not the disdain

bump with content!

the only thing worthwhile
I think I have their PC ports, fine, and thank you for letting us know!

I think all current AI is stupid, 'cept the ones they are making know that have adaptive learning.
Strangely, in terms of experience, I disagree. I will blame my upbringing although! I've had more bags of dicks than I could count, so yeah.

This is possible: you need an international card. Visa, MasterCard, even hated American Express offers them. Call you bank and ask them how. If not, register an international account.

My bank allows me to buy anything, in nearly all foreign currencies. But this is because I pay for the extra privileges

North Americans can't do that thanks to the Patriot act. The currency and system is locked for all "gift card" retailers to the nation. Another way merricans are cucked.
this pretty much.

OOOOH, PSN giftcards! That's actually smart! Still, if we are talking about tracking recall to proxy buy them: the cards are registered to who sells them. I send a local boy to do it for me, with extra money for candy

It's not really relevant, but FYI Japanese 3DS don't even give you an option to set your region, you're locked to Japan no matter what.

Source: I imported a Japanese 3DS last year.

Torfag, why are you still using Tor when it's been compromised? Why are you still using Holla Forums for that matter?

Yeah, the best solution is definitely to just live in Japan and go physical IMO

I don't think any of those got PC ports though? Unless they were foreign only, wouldn't know about that, but pretty sure at least here in Japan that never happened unless you just mean pirating them for PPSSPP Either way, you're welcome~

Picked up a Vita a few days ago, that came with MGS Collection HD.
I plan on getting these.

Good choices, or should I swap some stuff out?

Josh, quit posting. No one needs you anymore.

You posted that list in the last thread. I believe you got feedback already. You can't play the PS1 version of Ape Escape on the Vita/PSP, so don't buy that unless you have a PS3. The rest are fine.

Just figured I'd reformat it because I added new stuff since last time.
And word, thanks for letting me know that. I'll switch it Grandia or something.

No problem. Double check Tomba 2! as well. Not sure if that one can be played on the Vita.

mega.nz/#!Gxt3DbxB!NplXWvoWo7OxP0BE5DDOKuM7PmfQ65Ve9r-A0MTAL_w

Not gonna do anything to it myself since I'm not really into the series, but there are the files. Feel free to tear it apart.

Found the original article exposing the PCH-2000, but nothing about the future releases: web.archive.org/web/20160119142130/http://www.famitsu.com/news/201309/09039689.html

Op, you forgot to update your pastebin to include archive.is/Wo7t

Please use ghostbin if not the git repo. Tell me how far you've been with it.

because the I2P gateway was never implemented, and natively 8ch doesn't save tor IP addresses.

Would you rather I post with a more doxxable means of using VPN to post here?

You should also sage your post, since it's off-topic discussion not relevant to the current thread.

Your image is not relevant because it doesn't source that the tor gateway is compromised, which links directly the the main server. You are only proving what I said is extremely true: that you shouldn't be posting here with a clearnet IP address.

Did I address your question clearly?
Also, why aren't you posting on NNTPchan? oh wait, we both have the same problem, do we know?
The userbase is non-existant for Vita owners!
Sad world we live in, isn't?

Fun fact: I've known about Jim Watkins day 0. I been on 2ch longer than you can count how many games you had on your famicom

toranon, are you on the spectrum? Be honest. You really sound like someone who ain't all there.

That ain't what you think it is. Vita has two duplicate OS partitions. When you run an update, it updates the other partition then boots from it, leaving the old partition as a backup.
This means that people who updated to 3.61 still have a full 3.60 install on the internal NAND. Not that it matters,
I highly doubt the bootloader's going to get cracked. The only feasible way into that is to fuck about with the RAM Geohot style, but that's impossible due to the Vita SoC's weirdass 5-die stack.

Also, being able to google random white papers and datasheets ain't gonna make you an uber leet hardware hacker. There's a level of intuition and knowledge to this shit that I highly doubt you possess. I'd love to be proved wrong.

If you like JRPGs, give Wild Arms 1 and 2 (unless you like in a PAL country; WA2 never came out there and never saw a native PSN rerelease there either) some consideration as far as PS1 classics go. They get in flash sales cheap every so often.

Blood Drive's pointless unless you've already played the previous two.
Hearts is fun but has a shit translation thx 8-4.
Monpiece is censored but the Steam version isn't, get that.
EDF2017? Get EDF 2 instead. It's a lot better, and wing diver is available straightaway. You have to complete the game first to unlock her in 2017.
Get Vita katamari instead of the PSP version.
Play the HD remake of Peace Walker if you can, but it's 360/PS3 only. The PSP version is awkward as hell with one stick, and it only runs at 20FPS. A steady, locked 20fps, though, so it is tolerable.

What? How? Please tell me that's only in the foreign versions

They censored a lot of the art

Was that only in the overseas releases? I have a hard time believing the game as is in Japan was censored.

Yes it was for overseas

That's a relief

You think that a patch for the art could be made for the vita version? Same with the neptunia games and the scripts.

You forgot this, Opie.

I saw that the original art was still on the NA/EU versions, so it would just need to be a patch to enable them. And as for the nep games we just need game dumps so that we can see the game structure, then the retranslation can be put in.

If this is all you need, I'm surprised a patch hasn't been made yet.
Getting the filenames/folder structure of Vita games is trivial. Only the actual file's data is encrypted.

Well we would have to unpack the archive, put in the translated scripts and then repack it and hope it works. That's if the Vita versions are identical to the PC versions, which I highly doubt. I've been asking around for decrypted dumps of re;birth 2 and 3 for a few weeks, but nothing has come up so far. Otherwise it would've probably been done around the same time as the P4G undub.

The main problem is that there are very few dumps of Vita games since previously you had to use the email trick to do so and it was painfully slow.
Now it's easier, but you also need dumps of the original JP versions and those are usually less common around here.

Dumps of the JP versions shouldn't be needed, but if people wanna do those too then I won't be stopping them.

Oh yeah, you were talking about script fixing.
Wasn't clear enough… I meant that for uncensor and undub jobs.

I bought Steins Gate yesterday, it's a lot different than I thought it was going to be

I know that I did have Irregular Hunter X dumped PSP, DASH ISOs, and Rockman well ROM.

THANKS! Any link to the discussion? I want to read what motivated them to do this.

Next time, ask them to host with P2P, user P2P for safer results. e.g.:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4ea5e76f5df6032db6a355f15f0c2591592fb365&dn=tohr.rar
Hosting for a day or 2, others can continue on their own

Let play the bigger question: Who cares what anyone is/has?
what they do is all that matters
for that matter, let's stay on topic:

The goal would be ignoring and bypassing updates. Right now we are on solid freezes, currently 3.60, right? This doesn't solve anything useful every week Sony decides to update it, and force people to update. Thus, we have to circumvent the entire "firmware" request process, even from PSN. The blocker only temporary fools the PSN, which is why many are opting to download by proxy of PS3-4 and PC to CMA.

And recall to me what exactly occurred with the Sega Saturn again.
That surely didn't stop DVDCSS, Saturns, or iPhone 6S from being exploited,

Don't try to belittle my intelligence and rapor. You know nothing about me, like I know not of yourself. When trying to be skeptic, you ask the bigger question:
What is your attempt?
And I already posted what I will do first: learn as much I can about the device, the OS which I am familiar with, and propose some alternatives. Surely we can install a new OS, we can also disable the internal firmware check.

I may be new to the Vita, but I am not new the hacking scene. How about you catch me up to speed, than attempt to ad hominem all day?
I have better things to do than to mope and nay-nay all day.
e.g. I was out doing groceries, made a shake, wrote 3 essays, played some chess, and came back for a bid I choose not win: ebay.com/itm/201646779392

reminder that image needs to be HTML'd and Gundam Extreme VS Force and GalGun are out.
I prefer JSON and CSV, but I can compromise understanding most of you only browse here by smartphones and web browsers.

You are just as bad as any other avatarfag.

because I choose to stay on topic, and not deal with politics, I create avatars?.?

You are not making any sense 薄弱君. Did you take your meds yet?

Come on, be out. Be proud. A lot of people have crippling autism. Own it.
I can imagine you tweaking your gay little fedora while typing that.
What do you use to browse the web, my uber leet emperor? Do you handcraft raw tcp in a packet analyzer? I bet you use lynx. You think it makes you look cool.
See, I don't believe you actually understand any of that shit. The language you use is incoherent and manic. You sound like an excited 14 year old, mimicking things you've read from people smarter than you. Memorisation is not the same as intelligence.
Yes, yes, you are super smart. Now please fuck off.

Just got Vita 2 days ago. Is there anyway to get JPN demos working on EU/US account?

As PSP ISOs, not as "official" PC software, right?

No, but you can make a JP account even on a foreign machine just fine.

My understanding is that memory cards are locked to a user account. Is it easy to reformat a card if you decide you want to use one for a different account?

I believe so yeah.

I think it would be and you'd just lose your game saves. That said, I only have the one account since there's no real benefit to having an NA or EU one, so I can't speak from experience.

No, you're an autistic weeaboo that shits up every thread.

HAHAHA, Finally, now I know what this other competitor is. Going to have to watch them for stuff too. This goes up for sale tomorrow at 9am est:
store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite/products/rezinfinite-ps4physicalgame

And that is an hour before LRG has games go up for sale tomorrow too:
limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

I had sort of liked LRG since I love physical games and limited collectors stuff, but they are getting so butthurt that another company has decided to print games also. And I think these new company is setting it up as a preorder system and printing that many copies, as opposed to printing X amount and running out in 5 minutes like LRG did last time.
LRG are also idiots for even responding to that comment since that allows more people to see this other company.

Granted this other company seem like terrible people themselves too for the prices they charge for everything. A $75 vinyl of the soundtrack to the game and they said that it is that much because they poured their heart and soul into it.
Say whatever excuse you want to pretend not to be jewing people there.

Are you ready to choke on it?
I'm not surprised by how plain that design is. He's such a hack.

Also it seems Mizuguchi is gobbling the sanfran clique's cock:
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/18/rez-infinite-gets-a-physical-release-vinyl-soundtrack-art-book-t-shirt-more/

Wew

Literally what

See, LRG? That's how it's done. No artificial scarcity hipster bullshit here.
I don't care for the vinyl or the shirts and pins, but that physical version is neat.

Hilarious how they replied to the tweet, basically admitting they're shit. What a way to interact with your fellow companies from the same market…
OK, that's it for LRG. They're now on the shitlist. I never got any game from them yet, and now I definitely won't - especially with their SHIT shop system that fucks up and people exploit for extra profit.

Seriously, Phil CHOKE ON IT Fish is a friend of the Fez maker? I'm definitely getting that physical version but fuck that shirt

Well, fuck.

New for the west ya ding dong.

God fucking damn it.
And they're the oinly ones who will sell this.

FUUUUUCK. Another to the shitlist.

He pretends that no market outside of the shrinking Japanese market exists. There's no need to humor him.

Oh, it's that faggot.

Sasuga Germany.

techraptor.net/content/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-banned-germany

Question, is there a good GBA emulator yet, another question, what game could run successfully on the Mega Drive/Genesis emulator?

It doesn't get Sonic 3 & Knuckles, what is the best format? Furthermore, is there a supported sonic ROM for the emulator?

It's the only market that matters when you're talking about Japanese games. Why pretend otherwise?

Demon Gaze II was greenlit specifically because the first game did so well overseas, so stating that the home market is the ONLY one that matters for Japanese games is a bit presumptuous.

You'd only think that if you don't know much about the market.

Traditional video games are continually losing market share to mobile games in Japan. Companies are trying to make up for this loss by trying to push their games more heavily in foreign markets.

Even with companies that make primarily niche games, they still tend to make around 50% or more of their money from foreign sales. Even though it's a garbage company, NISA makes about 2/3 of all the money that NIS takes in. Without the money NISA brings in, most of NIS's games would have the budget of htoL#NiQ.

And then of course, there's the unusual cases like the Neptunia games, which sell significantly more copies outside of Japan. We don't have exact numbers, but Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 sold somewhere in the area of at least 7 times as many copies overseas as in Japan.

Depends on the game. Some of them do just as well overseas as they do locally (which can mean a range from ridiculously big numbers to still small sales). With Shadow Hearts Covenant, a director at Nautilus stated that the game sold about 120k units in Japan and the US release saw pretty similar sales figures.

Now, I suppose whether this is good or bad depends on how hard the Japan publisher wants to start pandering to the western audience instead of the local one (look at SO5, where they changed one girls panties or something even in Japan because they wanted to avoid having to deal with western media making a big deal about it).

Looking to buy a new Vita memory card since the slim's internal memory can't hold game updates. Should I be concerned with which card to buy, or does it not matter of I get Japan/Asian/US?

Nothing about the Vita is inherently region-locked.

The Vita isn't region locked, but the fact that you can only have one region (and thus, PSN) per memory card at a time creates a bit of an issue, depending on if you're wanting to have access to both the JP PS Store and one of the western stores as well (IE: You'd need multiple memory cards).

At least, that's what I know of it.

Muramasa: Rebirth and Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku-Hen.

Muramasa is one of the most rad games I've ever played. Really oughta check out Odin Sphere and Princess Crown.

Getting ready to possibly pull an all-nighter to try and get Rainbow Moon's physical in the morning.

May I ask what interested you, when it comes to that?

I'm a sucker for tactical RPGs, and I like having physical copies of things. Plus, I figure it's going to be a real pain in the ass to get in the future, so I might as well square it away now.

It's not so much a tactical RPG as it is an RPG with a tactical RPG-like battle system. Just letting you know now.

Hope you enjoy it. I sure didn't, but maybe you can get a profit off it.

I'm going to buy it too (if I get to at least). I don't have great expectations but these kind of releases should bring a profit when sold anyways. I don't see much of a risk in buying a 25$ release limited to 3000. If I don't like it I can sell it for what I paid at least or even more.

Didn't mean to sage so I bump.

LRG is starting to really annoy me, but Im sill going to buy their stuff. Reason being it will sell out insanely fast anyone so I might as well hold onto it and potentially sell it later. granted I can never really pull that off and Ill probably just end up playing everything And since I am looking to do a full physical NA vita collection I need those games.

But god damn it. Since they are doing a preorder system for the game, and the stupid thing is $45, I'll probably just wait to buy it used. No way the price will inflate like LRGs stuff.

Asking here because I doubt I could get an honest answer anywhere else but seeing as MeiQ and Valkyrie Drive me banned in Australia what options do Aussie Vitafags have at getting the game?

This really is a curious development. Usually the USK never had problems with overtly sexual material. Hell, Gal Gun came out just recently rated at 16 and I doubt that Valkyrie Drive is any worse than the Senran games, which were rated 12 and 16.

It's especially mind boggling, because Gears of War Ultimate (the Gears 1 remake on Xbox One) is finally getting a release in germany just next month. I hope their sensibilities didn't just switch around and sexual themes will become the new violence fear. Then again, there's always hope that the BpjM will overrule their retardation and it'll come out regardless, the odds look pretty good imo.

I was actually looking forward to VD too. Is there a lot of DLC (that's actually worth it)? I'd fucking hate to be locked out of it due to puritanical censors and Sonys account managmenet retardation.

Valkyrie Drive is literally "lesbians rape girls to fight men," it's much worse than SJWran

I suppose you'd be able to get it on the PSN, but if you want it physically, you'd probably have to import from elsewhere, and I've heard customs may or may not grab stuff like this that isn't allowed to be sold in your country due to lack of rating.

Is it really? I thought they just fondled each other consensually to power themselves up or some shit.

Sounds good though.

Pick one

SJW or c/u/ck?

A game with actual gameplay, big tits, and lesbian semi-porn is SJW because it has lesbians?

You dense motherfucker.

yuri is p/u/re. it's only western dykes that are tumblrteir.
I can't believe homestuck is finally fucking done until the game comes to curse Holla Forums

What else do I expect from you pedophiles?

I loved Homestuck. Hoping some loose ends get tied up by the epilogue. Looking forward to the game if it ever happens which given the lack of updates to anything about it at all is looking awfully never ever.

I'll get it if it comes out and is good though. It'll get a general and hopefully people can contain their autism to the general. SOP really.

Back on topic: I'm really hoping my cash situation is sorted by the release of VD. It looks really fun.

Is the whole "accuse people of pedophilia for literally no reason" thing an attempt to make pedophilia more common and comfortable in people's heads, like has been happening with cuckolding? You know, take the sting out of it through over-use. Every spurious pedophilia accusation makes it slightly harder to deal with actual pedophiles. Or is that the point? Just checking.

And you're basing all this enlightening info on what sources?

Nigger, I don't think you know what SJWs like and what propaganda is.
The whole "yuri is pure" thing is true to the extend that its only purpose is to arouse straight men with cute girls making out. There is no fucking plot except making money. They don't give a shit if you like lesbians, it's made by fucking Japs not Jews.

Doesn't that put people even more against something? I mean you put the big bad thing (cuckolding, pedophilia) in a context were it is the most abhorrent thing and attribute other stuff to it by saying they are a little of that big bad thing.
Take racism for example. Every position that's not "please rape my country, culture and people with brown people!" is attribute to the big bad racism and thus (((they))) control the consensus what is acceptable and what not and thereby culture and politics. The "alt-right" is trying the same with cuck: attributing all forms of political and cultural weakness/passivity and emasculation to cuckolding, which is an idea abhorrent to almost every regular person.

If you want a physical copy and know people from other countries, have them pick it up, print out other cover art and just hide the original behind it and then seal it up or something. I seriously doubt customs would be that anal and open games to check. Could probably get away with that.

Some of it is based on the end-of-year reports that these companies put out. Some of it is based on Media Create for Japanese sales numbers. And for Neptunia, I was mostly looking at the number of owners of the games on Steam.

Here's to hoping I can nab batch 2, lads.

It was also a remake Japan has a tendency not to buy remakes unless its super popular like Persona or DQ

LRG right? Which are you trying for? This one was a bit of a nuisance with how they did the soundtracks. But if you just want the game you should be fine.

15$ dollaridoos for international shipping, thanks LRG!
Shovel Knight was 4$ and I didn't need to run to artificial scarcity hoops. This shit better be with tracking at least.

it's base off an anime which has the characters powered sexual desire etc.

Yeah but people get inured to things. It's like swear words. You get told fuck is a bad word when you're a kid. Then you hear it next time and you're like oh my god he said the bad word.

But then you hear it agian. And again. And eventually, it's just not such a bad word. You're used to it. It's just a word. The same thing is happening with cuck. You hear someone is a cuck now and like….it could mean literally anything. Same with racist. Do you take "that guy said something racist" seriously anymore? Or do you go "He probably said he liked Bob Marley and is being accused of appropriation."

It becomes farcical. Meaningless. It's one of the reasons that the overuse of the word rape by feminists is so bad. I think most everyone here agrees that real actual rapists are to be discouraged and punished when discovered. But it's hard to take the word rape seriously with all the false allegations and incredible exaggerations that count as 'rape' now.

Holy shit sorry for getting drawn into this off-topic discussion. I'm done now.

Just fucking leave already you aren't welcome here faggot. Shitting up the thread with crappy Homestuck avatarfaggotry is disgusting.

I was afraid with Muramasa, that I'd only get a few hours in and then wind up just dropping it like I do a lot of games, but I've yet to hit that point (and hopefully I never will).

To hell with those SanFran hipstery cunts. I'd take LRG over them any day.

I'd doubt if that hack even actually did anything with this shirt design. He probably got paid to put his name on it so people would see it and go "oh that guy made Fez! I like Fez!" and then buy the shirt.

Hadn't even seen this before, iam8bit is just even moreso confirmed for absolute trash for even taking a side in that entire debacle. A smarter company would've stayed out of that shit completely and would've just bashed SJWs/feminists as a whole instead, or just stayed silent even.

homestuck itself doesn't bother me too much. But i've met some fucking god-awful mega-autistic fans before, online and off, and can only cringe whenever I see it posted or mentioned.

The gameplay is worse than SK, from what I've seen.

That hasn't happened and isn't going to happen.
Has anyone actually become more comfortable with cuckolding just because people say "cuck" all the time?

R&C collection and Gravity Rush
Odin Sphere, Salt and Sanctuary, Project Diva X, MeiQ, DQ Builders, Yomawari (preowned), and Dex
Too many games.
Just traded in a bunch of junk for Gravity Rush at a local store.

I just want to thank you guys for convincing me to get a Vita, it was actually a good idea, Gravity Rush and Muramasa are a lot of fun.

Welcome to the party. You know, I'm still not sure if I regret not buying R&C for 5 bucks. Although once I get an IDE adapter, I'll be able to play the first game anyway. If only it weren't so hard to find a working one.

I've been playing through the first one, Going Commando was the only one I played before. If you ever get it remember to reinvert the controls and turn the sensitivity up (it's ass on default). The controls are mostly sound and work just fine but obviously lack the precision that proper joysticks offer. I only had a problem on that hoverboard race.

Nothing new on the Vita scene. The scene is fucking dead now, everything is ruined. All of that because some faggot wanted some attention. I keep refreshing the internet and nothing new comes out. Still no piracy. Still no worthwhile homebrew or even a fucking n64 emulator. The emulators available now are all shit and don't even work properly. There's no reason to have a vita anymore. In fact there was never a reason to even buy a fucking used vita to begin with. This piece of shit console is dead on arrival and now somehow it's even deader than before. How the fuck do you kill something that was already dead and make it even more deader? Bravo you putrid motherfuckers. You just filled my soul to the brim with rage and regret. I'll forever hate everysingle one of you who meme'd me into buying this piece of shit. I curse your name in the name of Satan and I wish all sorts of horrible tragedies to befall on you and your families. I'll never forgive you. You betrayed me. Now I have a paperweight. Even my fucking nokia c3 from 20 years ago has better emulators than this shit. The VIta is fucking dead and useless. All thanks to you. You bunch of miserable MOTHERFUCKERS! I HATE YOU, I fucking haaaaaaaaaaate you1 Give me back the money I wasted on this shit. Give me back the years I waited for a fucking hack to makes piece of useless garbage usable for the first time in it's miserable life. There's no going back now. All of this ruined because some faggot didn't want to release the fucking source code so he could masturbate his chinky microdick while the world burned. We may as well just end this fucking scene. This is a fucking facade and you know it. THe only reason we have this shitty scene is to give these 12 year old hax0r kids the attention their pedophille fathers haven't. Just fucking burn it once and for all, JUST FUCKING BURN IT!

These are shit in general and we'll probably never get a good one just like Xbox. Thanks for the copypasta though.

5/10 copypasta. Needs more "REEEEEEE" if you're gonna post that angry pepe with it though

I just want a new ePSP kernel exploit so I can play PSP and PS1 games with grorious OLED screen and two analog sticks on the go.

FLASH SALE
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEPSVGAM

So apparently someone just made this thing github.com/tomtomdu80/VitaRW. It lets you write to vs0, but I don't know what that means. Is that where the system files are, and does this mean yo ho ho soon?

That could probably give us TN-V, TN-X and ARK on 3.60 soon but I really doubt it would lead to actual vita piracy.

No, at least not yet.
This allows you to write to any part of the filesystem, and some dumb fuck ended up bricking by deleting the crypto resources of the system.
do not mess with this software unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Replacing the PSPemu with an older version makes it pop up an 'update software' prompt if you run it. However, if that can be bypassed it could mean these exploits can become fully usable again…

Hey guys, I have the posibility to buy one game and these are the options in the store:

Freedom Wars
Nepnep
Natural Doctrine
Dangit ronpaul 2

Which one?

Yes.

Did you play the first Dang it Ron Paul? If so and if you liked it I would say go with the second. I cant really comment on the others. It is a lot of the same sort of stuff as the first, but I liked a lot of these characters more.

Is MH Freedom Unite worth it if I already have 4U and Generations?

It's worth it just so you can play MonHun on your Vita.
It's also arguably the best of the series.

No but I'm aware of what happens. My only concern with it is NISA translations. Natural Doctribe I've heard it's hard and I need something that last me foe a while.

Have you played any MH games before 3rd gen? If so I'd only recommend it if you just want to see how different it is to new MH or if you just really wanna play MH on your Vita. Its still a good game but you might not like the simplicity of everything if you're too used to new MH.

I really didnt see the translations as bad. A few minor things here or there but overall I thought it was good.

I also need to start Natural Doctrine myself, picked it up a while back and have not gotten around to it yet.

Never EVER give NISA money, wait for the piracy to happen and get the other two games

Mad. And Aegis of Earth is on sale, which is good, but the game sucks. I wanted that game to turn out well so badly.

What the shit is this?

Shit,
Shit,
Can be enjoyable for fans of the genre, presentation is lacking.
Has good reception, so I imagine it's alright?

I'm gonna say no, simply because you have other options that don't have you only flying solo.

I like videogames so I belong here. Chan/board elitism is for dickmouthed faggots. Acting like Holla Forums is your safe space where people can't like shit you don't. Oh no you might see someone who likes a thing you don't like. Triggered!

I prefer dodging to blocking. And the overuse of the word cuck has created a backlash of "cuckolding is just a fetish" responses from faggots, which is a step in the direction of normalization.

Go back to Reddit loser.
It's the other way around, you expect people not to shit on your garbage tween fanfiction-tier taste around here. I honestly wouldn't care that much if you weren't an avatarfag, go back to the 4AM thread.

Trying to just get the game.

I regret following that shit for so long.

I don't care if you think homestuck is shit. The "you don't belong here because you like something I don't" attitude is for sperm junkies and people with downs syndrome though. If you can't tell the difference then I guess we know which you are. It's both

FUKKEN GOT IT

You're ignoring the major issue here. Let me spell it out for you since you've ignored it every single time.
You are an avatarfag, like a tripfag you mark each and every post with a picture of the same character for no reason. Imagine is someone entered a thread posting nothing but pictures of Rainbow Dash or some other shitty OC. Do you really not expect people to call out the cancer?

Damn I want Rainbow Moon but no money.
0-25 left

Avatarfagging is literally against the rules.

Sorry man.

Did you actually like it, or do you want to resell it?

Hopefully, I can get it later or from a scalper or something. I'm not sure what to do collection wise anymore. I just can't keep up.

I never played it, but I'd never sell it. I love older JRPGs and it kinda looked like it had that charm. I've been having a blast with Suikoden II and need to play other classics anyway at least.

Confirmed for underage shitposter. Get the fuck out.

Hate scalpers.

For a second I thought of grabbing the PS4 one too but… it just seemed like a dick move.

There's a demo, just so you know. I didn't find it very charming, but you might think otherwise.

I don't mind scalpers who do it for things readily available. Finding some PS4 games on clearance and selling them for more online to make money for different games and stuff is whatever, but when things are so limited it really bugs me. I mean I've had SSD and Oreshika's Asian English releases, since they were worth crazy amounts and it was neat having something so sought after, because it makes me feel lucky, but I'd rather other people can own and enjoy it too, so i made me happy it got reprints.

Yeah, maybe I wouldn't of even liked it. At least it wasn't Ar nosurge+ level for me, regardless.

Suikoden II looks so fucking good on Vita. I miss when sprites were so intricate and well designed. The oled really does make the colors "pop" too.

way to have the density of a black whole, you just completely ignored his argument and just instead whined about how he called you stupid

"waaahhh, waaaaaaaah, he cal me dum"
give me a break

lol, and did he do that or am i just blind?

Samefag please go, you aren't fooling anyone.

Dunno if this was posted yet: libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-3-6-beta-release-for-playstation3-and-ps-vita-henkaku/

Not one finger or byte. I guess none want it, or ftm cared to find an IP address, wew.

neat, don't have to reverse engineer this now. thanks for the linking!

-Dragon's Crown: So much unf. Played 5 hours straight with elf-sama, worst character, but unf challenging! I only wish I can give the "resurrected" AI my equipment, and level them up. Only got a sorceress and fighter. Only started burying them, but I get no items ;-;

Btw, the game does have Japanese voices, but only for the characters, not the Narrator:
Select Character -> Create New -> [pick the char] -> Voice -> Japanese

-Muramasa Rebirth at times: now that I play it, I can see it's actually terrible and repetitive. Hopefully the DLC characters balances it.

You never discuss these publicly, to rule out competitors.

—–
Anyone know any good Amazon proxy shippers? In here we have Taobao agents, but I haven't read of Amazon agents. Trying to buy something, but Amazon refuses to create an account to buy anything with. It's not like Ebay at all.

Well, so much for sticking to the plan. 5 games for the price of one isn't too bad. I'll be able to finish Megaman Legends 2, now. I still wonder what happened to my old copy.

nothing interesting, but thanks for the report! I rather read your digest, than enable JS on a web browser, 3 other domains, firejail it, and wait for all 3 of them to respond that a sale is up.

Like disabling completely the Firmware check system

HAHAHAHAHA, link please, I have to laugh at him. You're supposed to use weaker crypto, not delete it! Imagine seeding the RPNG with a prime constant like "1". Too simple to crack now!

But this means we can lit. now copy the game keys! Decrypting ahoy soon!

I like your attitude.

What did you buy? I tend to take my time calculating prices before I buy into the "sale". e.g.: s644.photobucket.com/user/WeskersSlave83/media/funnies/nfulawfulevil.jpg.html
I was looking for another one that had a nice percent sign, making the price gouge up.

Buyee

Soldner, MML2, Power Stone, Dustforce, and Wild Arms 2.

>github.com/tomtomdu80/VitaRW
> xyz: I deleted everything in os0:sm/
nvm. Is this IRC?

Someone tell Moolie to use his warranty to get it repaired!^)
All is not lost!

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buyee
???

Assuming you want them on the Vita, that was a good sale. You can play DASH2, Power Stone, and Wild Arms 2 emulated, and Soldner and Dustforce(comfy on Linux) on Windows.

3 bucks for the full version of Soldner X-2? Hell yeah, it was good. I was on the fence about Dustforce, but since it has those free DLC packs with the levels that I assume came with the PC version of Dustforce DX, I figured it was alright. Might pick it up on Steam later.

I wish goddamn Downwell worked on Linux. With that I specifically chose the PC version over the Vita version. Getting games working on Linux is a pain. There's only a handful of games I really would like support for, but I just can't have it yet.

Use a real search engine, you'll find it.

Can't wait until that starts working.

Someone fucking help me

Run gPSP through VHBL. It's the best you've got right now. GenesisPlus, or whatever it's called that works through Henkaku will pretty much run whatever you throw at it, but it has sound bugs. The same emulator, through Retroarch works just about perfectly. I haven't found any issues with it.

I don't fucking know. Download a rom and try it.

No it's because Homestuck is literally a pedophilia webcomic. Cut the fedoratalk.

Cutting this into multiple posts because it'll lower the amount of redditors that shitpost in reply.

If you're turned on by lesbians raping women, you're a cuckold. Deal with it. It doesn't make you straight because you're WATCHING. The fact you're so inferior that you want to let girls be raped into lesbians is proof you're retarded.

Oh fuck off Tumblr.

Fuck off with your shit. You can't even stick to a side you goofy T/u/mblrina. I don't repeat myself for feelingsfags so see the first part of

Yeah, Muramasa's really fun in my experiences. Been playing through it on two separate files to show it to a friend without a Vita.

And don't forget there's the four extra DLC chapters.

I figured it would be this weekend. Good to see both Wild Arms up there again; I know there were a few anons interested in grabbing those the next time they were on sale (though they're only 60% off in this one rather than the 80% off I've seen them at before).

What's the deal with the games the have been included but have no sale price listed?

Square did the same thing earlier this year. They had a big Square specific sale with various stuff like Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve, various Final Fantasy titles, but FFVII and Xenogears weren't included.

FTFY no really, it makes sense considering they want to build hype for the remake, or get people the buy the PS4 port. It sucks either way I agree

Seriously going to need a [Citation] on that one.
Even then who cares, please look up the definition of cuck shitposter.

Wew.
Nigger fuck off with your shit, and go back to your containment board. A cuck is someone that willingly allows someone else to fuck their partner. I fail to see how fucking pixels on a small screen caressing another set of pixels is even remotely close to being a cuck. It's obviously targeting a male demographic with fanservice.

Not relevant, since that's a different version from the one they chose not to put on sale. Also, IX is on sale. I would think that putting the game on sale would act as a promotion for the new project.

The funny thing is that I think really early in the year, or the end of last year, they'd had both FFVII and Xenogears in a sale (and they were some of the more expensive games; Square does not seem fond of $1 Flash Sales). I can get maybe wanting to space out your offerings, but they seem all too keen on ignoring putting some of their most liked (for better or worse) games up more frequently. Though maybe those make them enough money at full PSN price anyhow.

>me complaining
this thread didn't stand a chance.
still better than halfchan vitagen though.

Can a moderator do something about all these non-Vita posts?
It's actually covering over 50% of the thread.
Post deletion would be best.

I have to agree with on this, there's too much non-vita shit being flown around.

Find what? A made up word? There's not enough dictionaries in the world to fill your bullshit.

Vita related post:
—–

For the Vita? web.archive.org/web/20160324045656/http://wololo.net/emulators-for-the-ps-vita/
> web.archive.org/web/20160124075349/http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/8330
Start making a list.
huh?
Move up 4 lines up (4K in vi)

—–

Doesn't it work right now on MAME? I know it works on DeMUL. You are welcome to attempt it:
>emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Power_Stone_(JPN,_USA,_EUR,_ASI,_AUS)/15681

buyee.jp/?lang=en

How often does JPSN have sales? I see Demon Gaze is 500 yen and there's some sale going on with Disgaea and SK/VD.

Just wanted let people know the post mortem summer sale is going on right now.

My dearest apologies. Thank you. I was thinking of the earlier replies
and
I like how they automated the process by making a browser extension. Makes things clean and cut.

Thanks to that, I was able to compare the prices of what I want, vs ebay, and just because of carrier it will cost more. I will not be able to even save the 10~.

I will bookmark although, here's a a few importers I have bookmarked:
yesasia.com/us/en/home.html
rakuten.co.jp/
amiami.com/
cdjapan.co.jp/
nippon-yasan.com/
nin-nin-game.com/en/

—–
Just an out there question: I am going to be attempt decrypting a highly sought game, however, I have the opportunity to get DLC customs by buying it "new". Do you all want it?

Being perfectly honest, I don't care, I'd be saving 15 without it. But it's you that will be playing it, not me.

Mostly want input. The DLC characters will be parted.

See first line.

What are you playing on the Vita user? I'm trying to decide what I feel like booting up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Damn it, beat me to a punch:
s15.zetaboards 。comAmicitia/topic/8545956/1/
The only shame I have is that it's on mega, and not [Anonymous] P2P.
All else, the dump and post was well done, FeitX

Is this the source:
s15.zetaboards 。com/Amicitia/topic/8546735/1/

AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BID THIS!!!
HAHA, I WAS RIGHT! HENKaku works on older firmware!

I'm done, I'm done
hehe
getting real tired of you RegularPanties……..
Bet'chu you don't have the DLCs dumped!
hehehehehehe

I guess I have to compete with Uppers.

thanks for the creepy admission notice zetaboards

Wanna play Dragon's Crown now that's dumped? Only need to create a PSN account, right?

My Elf is like level 8 although. Basically just started.

If you want, just for this game, I'll create a new character, so we can both play at level 1.

And no, I am not ID:29403f, since he hates me for no real reason.

I've been thinking of picking up Dragon's Crown for a while, but it's still going for a whopping 6500 for the Vita version.

I may actually be down for playing that. I havent touched it in a while. I suppose I would have to make a new character also since mine are all way higher leveled.

GET THE DUMP VERSION:

DRAGON CROWN PARTY HERE WE GO!

—–
twitter.com/GameTheoryRejct/status/766585687978156032
Controversy 'cause

>DioVento

Ah, Vita piracy's a thing? First I'd heard. NA though, so I'll pass, thanks though.

So this will work if I already have the game right? And Im trying to get through the beginning right now to get the multiplayer opened up.

IT'S A GAMING PARTY, YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR GAME TO PLAY. BORROW IF YOU MUST.
IIRC, you wanted to experience multiplayer, right?!? WHAT BETTER TIME THAN NOW, WITH HATECHAN PLAYERS?!?

Correct, we are just using the PSN. I have get the Vita Blocker, create an account, download DLC, THEN SHARE PSN NAME, in time before our 2 parties meet^

I will be preping all that. We should have done this from the beginning: Vita-online parties. Just don't be dumb andNOT use a VPN.

I guess we have our next thread OP ready!
Vita party edition!

regularpanties, or however you want me to call you, can I confide with you something. Am tempted to use a twitter account to DM you just 1 question, and it's a confirmation

Wait nope, you need to have beaten the first part of the game to unlock online features, so we cant do this at level 1. I think you Need to level up your other character more.

Not particularly, no. I don't think I even own any multiplayer games, the only one even that has the possibility to my knowledge is MonHun.

Fuck, that actually makes sense. Read you until then. what low% then do we start with?

I am ok with any character. I am actually best with Fighter and Amazon, but I like challenges like Sorceress and Elf.

nvm, I am confusing you with ID:5e50f1
If you wanna join, just know the party is still open.

I'll keep that in mind if the game ever drops in price, assuming it can even play across regions.

You need to beat the first round of bosses, so the first nine.
Also, just to be sure, I have the physical copy of the game and I dont think Im going to be using Henkaku until it gets worked out more. Will we be ok playing with you if I update my vita? I plan to just pick up another spare one soon enough anyway so I'll hack that one later. I just like to have one system up to date and one that I can hack. Dont want to potentially risk bricking my only one

When will it be safe to update? I have PS+ games to download and I can't remember if PS4 lets me download Vita games, like the PS3.

Not sure if I can download them through a Chromebook as well

I bought mines used: ebay.com/itm/142080165091
I didn't care about the rest.

k! I was grinding like I usually do, so I am up for chapter 4.
same :7k
It doesn't matter the firmware, I just need to make sure mines doesn't update, 'cause I am waiting on a 1101. Hopefully a 200x soon. The 1000 was a steal of a lifetime: firm 3.01, 4GB Memory card, some demos, and creepy images: /itm/351793859058

>Dont want to potentially risk bricking my only one
great minds think alike. I am getting all 3, for the very goal of no more firm!

It does, it's still recommended that you use the VitaBlocker, have it complete off wifi, 3G, etc., and there's QCMA you can use:
web.archive.org/web/20160818001510/http://wololo.net/2014/03/28/content-on-ps-vita-without-updating-using-proxy-or-a-ps3/
there's a forums that shares more details

Does anyone with the reader application know where I can get it? I don't have access to JP PSN.

MAME does not work on the Vita yet.

It doesn't let you do that.

That trick only works for a couple days after an update is made available.

Eh, again, those are in English, so moot point. Besides, I assume shipping would at least double that price anyhow.

Why even bother?

Well let me know when you unlock the multiplayer. Once you go to the gate area it should have that as an option at the top of the screen. I have a wizard character all set to go.

for the hell of it: get /itm/282092712707, and dump it like no tomorrow:
s15.zetaboards 。.קום‎/Amicitia/forum/3261281/
You have a 3.60 or lower right?

I meant PC MAME. Dreamcast emulator should be more possible.
Why did I imagine reading you could, mmm.

Because I wanted to dump it, but that was already done:
w/ DLC. I also like to crunch budget:
I can download the PDF of the cover and the manual, reprint, and repackage in 0.25. Paper and ink is cheapassfuck.

K!
I assume super leveled. If not, you work fast!

Nope, 3.61

Once you have beaten the game it allows you to create a character at lvl 15 and at the point in the game after you have beaten the first 9 bosses. That first part is really more tutorial than anything else to get you used to how the game plays.

Actually I don't understand this deformity. Is it because PSN embeds a signature to the firmware, so that when at boot time, if it doesn't check with the game's "declared" firmware, it will try to download the latest firmware ASAP and not allow you to play?

Get another Vita, trade yours if you must. I don't even have a 3.61 to replicate the kernel exploit yet by some other means.

I C! THIS GAME IS AWESOME THEN. Only sad you can't give equipment to AI.

Nah, it's a 1000, don't feel like giving up the OLED. I'm not in huge need of piracy anyway, I've got tons of legit games, and for the most part I can get the others cheap if I just watch the timing. Besides, is there even widespread piracy at this point? Or is it only NA/EU versions of games?

Nope, we just got started
look at the passed link: it's NA. We need JP for full redub and retranslastion.

I did look at the link and only saw NA stuff, so yeah, not much use for me, I pretty much only play stuff in the original language at this point, so Japanese games in Japanese and Western games in English.

Not really, but if that's what you want to do, go for it.

Probably has something to do with the actual store updating completely.

What? The store queue doesn't have anything to do with game firmware requirements. It's just another way to download games.

You know damn well he was talking about PSN.

That is fucking retarded.

the ebay for the JP version around 20… I am not so sure why you are hesitating purchase

Where do you live where ink isn't at .07? Are you using some weird proprietary inkjet printer or something?

Now you're perplexing me. How does faking a firmware version prevent you from downloading a game from a store, even if somehow it was encrypted?

????
Are you talking about DRM means of distribution, like the PSN is? Because "digital distribution" I mean literal, not DRM. Thus I corrected the poster on that post. I can distribute mail and paper, I can also share electronic files, it doesn't mean I am condoning usage of PSN.

—–
need to take a nap, didn't sleep

I already said the download queue in the store only works up until shortly after an update is released. If you're on the most recent firmware outside of the newly introduced one, you can still use the download list queue from the store. I just assume the firmware check isn't immediately implemented into the store until it's been fully updated. In the meantime, it's still good to go. I don't know the full details.

I don't know what you mean by "faking". Even update blockers only work for so long.

Yep. 40+ USD for a black and color ink cartridge.

Okay, i'm barely awake and I have work in a few hours. From what my barely-cognitive brain can understand, basically Vita has piracy now? And Dragon's Crown is the game that got dumped? Sweet. So how was it dumped? Was it another devkit thing like with Adventure Time? I don't have the capacity to read through the entire thread again.

Nope, no piracy yet!

There's no piracy or solid exploits other than Henkaku at the moment. It's just one really autistic tor user throwing links everywhere and greentexting shit no one asked or inferred.

Give it another month or two in time and there should be a solution for all you thirsty yarr harrs out there.

Meanwhile, best you have is a hacked QCMA and Vita Update Blocker as far as maintaining your digital downloads go.

ah, I was mistaken then. Like I said: barely functioning. I still won't even "wake up" wake up for another good hour or two, or longer.

But all right. Time for more coffee and Muramasa then. all this Dragon's Crown talk reminds me I still haven't beaten it…

Come on man, you have to beat it. it is very good.

Top: Made by a man
Bottom: Made by a woman

I'm in user's boat. Wouldn't mind doing a fresh run since I've forgotten how to play, damn-near. But there are other things on my plate right now. Coupled the fact I enjoy story and most people like to skip past that so it's a slow solo effort until storymode concludes.

Thanks, but I mean in a VPK format due to Henkaku. Also, the genesis emulator doesn't show the games I have in the vita, I changed the extension to .bin, but it still fails to read them.

It's frustrating, what games DOES GenesisPlusGXVita GET? .MD sure as hell doesn't work.

They have to be in zip archives.

The top is made by a gay man
The Bottom is a blogging sjw.

That's the stupidest fucking thing ever, but hey, I'll try it!

I hope it works, thanks in advance sweetheart.

If you use the Retroarch core, you can use smc or md files directly instead of archiving them.

For the record, I dislike digital distribution in general - all this cloud bullshit.
I don't care how 'convenient' it might be - it means someone I don't know is watching my files, and if someone cracks whatever protection there is, it means a lot of data will be leaked.
DRM'd or not, I do not like it. DRM wise because of the fragility of access, and in general because it's surveillance.

It is a full dump of DC, but you can't play it. The binary is still encrypted and you can't make a Vita run it unless you have a license for the game - PSN license or a cart, rendering the point of the dump moot.

It will work. Honest. I seriously find it weird - I've heard of emulators that require you to unzip before loading, but the opposite just doesn't make sense. Regardless, simply zip your roms and they'll work.

So, any good games on the sale?
I'm kinda interested in Dustforce (comfy as fuck on PC at least), Bastion and maybe a FinalFantasy/Wild Arms.

How's Soldner X-2?
Can I transfer games to a 3.60 VIta via QCMA and a PS3 with CFW?

Better use Picodrive/GenesisPlusGX Retroarch cores, mate.

youtube.com/results?search_query=soldner x2

Anyone have any experience with the vita version of Alien Breed? I played the MS-DOS version as a kid but wanted to see if the vita version isn't shitty mobile port.

International shipping is expensive.

I wonder if that's one reason why most people prefer to buy the locally released version of a game instead of importing from Japan.

It's one reason, plus there's the fact that games are more expensive in Japan to begin with. 4000 yen is considered a bargain priced release, whereas $40 is considered full price for handhelds. Not to mention most games are closer to 5500-6000 yen, with some even as expensive as 7000 or more.

Depending on the game, it can be more than twice as expensive to import. Then there's the whole "language barrier" thing. Although I can read moonrunes, not everyone can justify the time it'll take to become fluent in the language. Hell, Japanese is considered the HARDEST language for native english speakers to learn. That's a big deal, just for vidya.

Oh wow, I didn't know Japanese Vita games were so expensive at retail. I guess that explains the prices on the import sites.

Before the English version was announced, I had been watching the price of Valkyrie Drive at various import sites for a while, but the price never budged from $60. I never even checked to see what the international shipping costs would be, but I imagine it would have increased the cost by another $10 or so. I'm glad I can just get the North American release now, for a mere $40.

Vita piracy possibly real again or the Chinese are trolling hard as fuck.

Elaborating:

An unencrypted copy of JP Tokyo Xanadu has surfaced on chinese sites. It works.
Chinese hacker claims that it's a personally decrypted copy and that this can be done with any 3.60 or lower game.
However, some raise the possibility that it could be a leak since a chinese version of the game is supposed to release soon.

The dump works, this we know for sure. As for its origin, and whether other games can be decrypted, we do not know yet. Take with a grain of salt in the meantime.

It's not supposed to be a vpk, right?

It is. For some reason.
Vitashell can't install it. Since it's a zip, you can decompress it and FTP your way through.

When buying a used vita online from eBay is it better to get then from someone that shows the product itself or a stock image of it?
Adding to this, OLED or slim?

I wish my Vita analog stick didn't fuck up

Try cleaning the underside of the analog by blwoing furiously, and then taking a pair of tweezers and a toothpick to pick at whatever bits of skin or stuff find under there. Afterwards, shake it while holding upside down like you would a keyboard.

This trick also works for me from time to time:
community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Support/Right-analog-stick-problem/td-p/18078604

Last resort is you might have to replace it completely, of course.

when where you when the vita was saved?

Tokyo Xanadu is so cheap, and my memory on my stick are at such a premium right now, that I'd legit rather buy a cart than pirate it.

I hope you have fun though.

Why couldn't this have happened earlier I am tired. :^)

What's the waifu situation like?
Yfw this fucks with Aksys sales

Do I overwrite the files that the vpk installed with the files from the zip or do I keep those?

overwriting worked for me

Wait, so when you buy something, you don't download immediately, it goes in a queue, and this queue is used to verify and assess the firmware? If so, I am beginning to understand the complexity. Will read up on it.

Dang, you are being ripped off:
appropedia.org/Open_source_Inkjet_printers
e.g nicholasclewis.com/projects/inkshield/
explanation: carstenknoch.com/2009/10/open-sourcing-the-inkjet-scam/
please use archive.is/money/2013/feb/23/printer-ink-cartridges-paying-more-getting-less
samples: ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=refillable inkjet printer
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2489056,00.asp

Did you download a file or image in the internet today?
You've used digital distribution.
Did you ever download a ROM or ISO, maybe watched a movie or played online games?
You've used digital distribution.
Just because some people choose to host their files on external servers you don't own, doesn't mean the method of distribution was digital.
You post on an imageboard, it's very convenient to you.
Now that's called external hosting. If you've used e-mail before today, you've depended on it. Yes, never ever have one way of hosting files; have many ways: P2P, physical/cold storage, CDN, external, etc. etc..
Like in Email you are supposed to download and keep your files from a server, you're supposed to have a local backup of your game, externally from the "cloud."

FUCKING BULLSHIT, IT'S INTERNATIONAL FREE SHIPPING. YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE LISTING!

I thought that was Russian or Mandarin. I think Japanese grammar is pretty easy.

Which is markup. The actual cost of the case, art-manuals, and chip is around 1000-1700, depending how many copies they mold. The more people buy/preorder, the more cheaper it is, since you can calculate the costs of manufacturing precisely.

;^) you guys work fast!

Would you buy from billboard, or in person? That's basically what you are asking.

True IT recommendation: Get a leaf blower to blow out dust.
Any chance I bought a Vita from you?

hard at work

You've had 9 years there's no excuse.

Japanese is a shit language, and weebs need to hang.

No need to feel resentful just because you failed.

That's not what I'm referring to. Within the web browser PSN store, after buying something, you have the option of sending *something* to the Vita that prompts it to start downloading a file. This is done through the download queue in the web browser store.

Unlike downloading through the Vita's store, which requires you to connect to the PSN store before doing anything, this starts the download immediately on the device. This remains an option as long as you're on the most recent firmware. For some reason, when a new firmware is introduced and available for download, this continues to work for a few days without updating. After that grace period, you cannot use the web browser store to prompt downloads on your Vita on outdated firmware. Instead, the items just remain sitting in the queue. Why that is, I do not know.

And I know that HP is full of shit and charges far too much for ink. I'll look into those options.

As far as what the most difficult language is for native English speakers, Japanese is up there. It's not the absolute hardest, though. From what I understand, Mandarin is simpler than Japanese to an extent. I think it has mostly to do with grammar. I haven't looked into Russian quite yet, so I can't comment on that in detail. Russian is definitely up there as well.

Russian isn't all that difficult once you get the alphabet down and remember some of the cases where letters make different sounds.

The way you just explained it, give me a headache. But with a download queue, I can understand now how that could be possible. I thought it was just a http download from PSN, not a payload dump. That makes things complicated.

In regards to language: v

I am talking about written language, not spoken. For our concern, we mostly need readers and writers. English is Anglo-Germanic dialect from Indo-Europe borrowing Latin script. It's a phonosyllabic language, thus each word is representative of a sound. The real difficult of a language is it's grammatical rules, before vocabulary and culture (which culture plays an more immense part!).

With the hiragana and katakana, Japanese already has phonosyllabic conjugation. But some [prehistoric] hieroglyphics are still used: kanji. That's just vocabulary. Japanese still follows Latin-like based grammar where object and subjects are affected by a verb. If you understand "Yoda speak", you understand the simplicity of the grammar. That's not say it has a difficulty: context rules. English know it as the pronoun game, but Japanese goes even further, removing a lot of context while adding new ones: endearment and emotive rules.

Russian, imo, has too many exceptions to it's grammatical rules to follow an ordinance. Worse so Mandarin. And that's just grammar, not vocabulary, which there Mandarin wins.

I mean, I did say that I didn't know the details.

Not everyone wants to learn a dying language.

I was asking for opinions, mate.

Give me a week to reassemble my PS3, download the game, and play it, and I'll have one for you.

kek, thanks.

It's a German made game, so it looks cool, runs at a solid 60fps, and is completely and utterly boring. Get Sine Mora or Dariusburst instead.

For what reason?

Anyone play Adventures To Go?
I was thinking about getting it since I have a fuck load of PSN funbucks sitting in my wallet and like rpgs with grid-based battle systems

Never played it before, but you sound pretty sold on it already. Knowing that it's published by Natsume makes me want to just go play Hero of Leaf Valley though.

Ok, to the people that wanted to play Dragon's Crown: I just beat the interdimensional beast, thus unlocked online mode. Right now I froze the game until I learn more about cooking, since I went to the Ghost Ship fulfilling the B route and decided to continue. Bad part is: Elf is 19, and I fucked her Skill set.

Dungeon Travelers 2

Dungeon Travelers 2-2

New on DT2-2

Ping on possible update vita twitter #ダントラ2 tag

matome.naver.jp/odai/2142034853807720501

2014年9月にダンジョントラベラーズ2のPSVITA版が発売された。同時に2-2の発売決定も発表されたが、それ以降続報がない。

PSVITA version of Dungeon Travelers 2 was released in September 2014 . Has been also announced for release of 2-2 at the same time , there is no subsequent follow-up .

it hurts to live

If you do the labyrinth long enough you will get an item to start all over and keep your points.
By the way, focus on the guild quests. After you finished all of them once, you can get all those points for free from the start if you play with another character.

it hurts to live

gematsu.com/2015/06/dungeon-travelers-2-2-delayed-2016

JUST

fuck.

So how fast do things usually sell out on limited run games? This is the first time I want something from them.

Faster than you'd think. Is this game any good?

Not as good as the true One Way Heroics on the PC, but still a good game.

I've got the jap PS4 version, but I've got no clue if the PSV version in any different.

Almost immediately.

From what I've seen, it's quite alright. You can find the Steam version for less than 2 bucks. Try it out. Or pirate it.

I'm asking because I wont have access to my PC for a few months. I guess I'll just get some more Vita games.

new bread when?

The amnesia bottle/potion?

Damn, I am too good at adventure games

Around Page 13

Why not get a modded CFW PSP?
Tis nearly a UMPC

Is there another way to transfer files without having to use wifi? I'd like to dump a few games but I'd rather not enable it since it would nag me to upgrade as soon as I try using qmca.

open cma

Why can't you local WAP wifi to your computer with no internet connection temporarily?

One day I will. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to mod a PS2.

You don't get implications: search "UMPC"

How do you plan to dump games without FTP?

I was hoping there would be a way to do so over USB, since I can at least transfer games over it. But if there's no way to do so then I'll just enable wi-fi.

I think that's the case for a lot of Japanese games that come west. Either the LE or CE's here are different/don't have as much (provided a game even sees one here to begin with), and in a number of cases extra merchandise doesn't get brought over either, even if it provides background to the game in question or something (such as Xenogears: Perfect Works, which had to be fan translated). Of course, whether the latter is an issue or not is entirely on if one needs the ability to read to enjoy it (not as if figures/posters/wallscrolls/etc suffer a language barrier issue).

What kills me ultimately aside of the pocketbook breaking pricetags involved is the seemingly stringent level of detail that these publishers put into marketing. When they say limited edition, they fucking mean it to my experience.

aquaplus.jp/dt2vita/#header

All those posters under "Privlege" are long, long gone, I'd bet. And they're boner-inducing. I've seen scans of the DT arbooks around somewhere—I don't recall seeing those mixed within.

Fuckin' A, market sector. Throw your overseas customers a bone. We'd like some of this stuff, too.

You're probably looking at the promos for individual stores - like how Sofmap will get one, Amiami will get one, GEOS will get one, Joshin will get one, Amazon will get one, Yodobashi will get one, etc.

new thread here:

get it right user geez