Disney forcing numales to grow up?

George Lucas always emphasized that Star Wars was a kids franchise, and absolutely despised the autistic manchild fanbase that had become associated with his name. Since feminists hate these virgin numale "nerd culture" redditors as much as we do, do you think Kathleen Kennedy purposefully made TLJ off-putting to them to force them to grow up and become men?

Lots of problems with that theory but the biggest is that you can't make manchildren grow up no matter what you try. Imageboards are living proof of this.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

choke on a cock

so which side of the horseshoe am I arguing with? SJW or aut-right?

Are you OK, lad?

Can't, sodomy is left wing.

If you learned to be a man, you wouldn't get so pissy at the littlest things.

yes but not for those reasons.

Kennedy and her Jewish masters hate them because they're huwhite men and want to replace them with women and shitskins.

The entire Poe storyline in TLJ was about "mansplaining" and how based shitskin men need to do everything their white female (or jewish, the Holdo role was probably written for Jewess Fisher) masters tell them.

t. Low-t beardboy

Which is retarded because I could never see anyone younger than maybe 15 at best being able to sit through any of the originals. There were actual dialogue driven moments in the originals that no child would actually give a fuck about. They didn't have the pacing of kids movies. Then again, kids probably did have higher attention spans back then

the dialogue was written in a low enough form that even the dumbest fucker could understand that. couple it with either action or a dramatic event every ten minutes or so and you've got a way to keep a kid entertained for two hours.

numale detected

Naw, it was probably hard enough for most kids even back then to make it through the painfully slow text crawls at the beginning. And even the most dumbed-down dialogue was a bunch of faux-politics. I always saw the droids as tacked-on sidekick characters that tried to make the movies appeal to kids but that's it. George Lucas had way to high of expectations. nuWars today is made exclusively for manchildren though, there's no doubting that

I watched the OT when I was 5, nigger. Fuck, americans really are all manchildren.

I guess this is why they think 15 year olds can't consent. 15 to them is 5 to the rest of us.

Not it was designed to cater to them specifcaically that is "male" (soyboys/numales) and female feminst/sjws. The movie was targeted at leftists to validate their demonstrably false religion/beliefs with fiction (as its impossible to find examples in real life) as well as to spread this cancer to as many impressionable young minds ie children that they can.

They couldn't help but inject their propaganda into it, so naturally it came out shitty since it is so far detached from the truth that people couldn't relate to it.

It's funny. In their never ending quest to beat down and stamp out what remains of the modern man, they're just forcing more and more of them out of their comfort zones, into the real world.

wow you must be the terror of your middleschool

Sad! Many such cases!

George was good at knowing how to appeal to multiple age groups.
When you're a kid, you see the good guys in their bright colours, the bad guys in black, and drab grey uniforms. You see the robots, the spaceships, the aliens. You see the pew pews and the sword fights. Maybe you hear a few words you don't understand like "empire, republic, senate" but none of it really matters or gets in the way of what you're there for.
And when you get a little older, you can then fully understand the political plot lines, and enjoy the films on a whole other level.

Poe is not white.

:^)

It's a movie made for manchildren to stay manchildren. The original star wars fans just wanted some good movies to show their kids. Instead they show this dreck, this pretentious bullshit with shitty writing and no hope or optimism at all, while burning down every previous hero there was.

It's simply a shit cynical movie made by hacks.

The aut-white is just right wing SJWs so it doesn't really matter.

I actually respect SJW's more than "Skeptics". They understand there are big problems with the world, and they want to change them. They're just facing in the wrong direction. Their good hwhite instincts to make things better have been hijacked and weaponised against themselves.
"Skeptics" basically just want everyone to shut the fuck up, and go back to eating shit, so we can all slowly commit suicide in peace.

No, he made the film shit because his Jewish overlords demanded it. Star Wars (the original trilogy at least) was a good story with good morals, now it doesn't have any morals at all, good and evil is the same and everything good about it has died, because the Goyim needs no morals.

The thing with skeptics is that they pretend to be anti-SJW but turns out most of them believe in the same things SJWs do, they only dislike the methods used. I'll still take a meme toting aut-white SJW over a literal SJW or any skeptic, though.

They're angry at people complaining about things a bit too loudly. They're largely happy with the state of the world otherwise.
By all means, replace my people demographically over the course of a few decades, just don't be rude and annoying about it.
By all means trash every tradition, but don't be mean.

jfc such a bait

you sound either really low iQ or numale tbh

do you have ADHD?

w e w l a d

If you learned to be a man, you wouldn't be able to make such shitty arguments and use logical fallacies

It seems like Rian Johnson believed the diversity tripe, and eagerly went out of his way to fill the cast with women and shitskins, but he didn't get the memo that women and shitskins are supposed to be divine creatures without fault or failure. Either that, or he wrote his script and Disney did all the casting for him, not realizing he was an idiot who was going to make everyone look like a retarded failure.

No. We are the right wing SJW's, and that's a good thing to be.

What's next? Are you going to calling us cumskins of poleddit, you shitty baiter?

SJW's want to overturn a rotten system, and forge a better world. An admirable goal. They're just facing in the wrong direction.

How is that working out for them?

underrated posts

Holla Forums is not here shitty baiter. In here we shitpost about how ugly is Maisie Williams.

As well as running a marathon in the wrong direction. They aren't going to win, because they're doing it wrong. But the intent is there. The spirit is there. Someone just needs to turn them around.

TLJ - like TFA - is made to get rid of the multiple generations of fans who grew up watching Star Wars from the OT to the Prequels. These "old" fans aren't Disney's Lucasfilms audience anymore, they need to "die" (that's the whole point of TLJ, the old characters who made Star Wars what it is need to die so the brand new characters can be in front of the picture even if they have nothing to tell, no background).
nuLucasFilms want the "fake geek" crowd (mostly female) those who spend their days on social media promoting the latest "cool" brand but give no shit about the characters, the stories or the IP in general, the Funko Pop collectors (see the Porgs design) and the soy eaters.

you're retarded, m8

i'm a burgerclap and i've been watching the movies since i was 4. that faggot doesn't represent all of us, just the ones like him.

Then you wouldn’t call yourself that. You’re a cuck and you belong over the wall.

i'm sorry, hillary lost the election.

Only cucked soy boys and women apologize.

oh, i'm not apologizing on her behalf, i'm apologizing for your existence.

spoken like a true beta larping on the internet as an alpha, I guarantee you were raised by a single mother and have no concept of masculinity

funny thats one of the early lesson commie kids learn, no joke

I have come up with this conspiracy theory that everything that has been happening to the Star Wars brand is by some grand design by George Lucas himself! After years of taking abuse from fanboys, he's come up with some elaborate scheme to sabotage his own creation to get back at them. He's like "You assholes think someone else can do better than me? Okay! You'll get more Star Wars! Oh boy, will you get more Star Wars!"

Wow sounds like u don't want to be enlightened or something. They're literally the thinkers of our time.

I believe this is the case or he wouldn't have laughed when he heard how bad TLJ was.

this.

He really is genuinely intelligent beneath all that autism.

I think they are going to backtrack on this diversity bullshit. I just got back from watching this shit show. Rey wasn't such a mary sue this time. She is annoying and the only character I dislike more than her is Finn "I'm the quirky black guy here's a funny soundbyte lol xD". When Finn almost kamikazed himself I was so happy, and then that ugly asian bitch had to save his life. Which is great, they would make the most ugly babies ever seen. Which is what I really want to see when I watch a movie. Two ugly people falling in love to make ugly babies.

At the end of the movie, they had a smaller white boy from those stable things using the force to grab a broom. It was for a brief moment, but it definitely happened. I think they are setting up for the next main good "person" to be a white male. Mainly because they have realized the diversity fad is over.

When I was in the theater earlier today, it was almost entirely white people watching the movie, and it's a pretty diverse neighborhood. I definitely got a feel from TLJ that they tried to fix some of the stuff they completely fucked up in TFA, but they managed to fix what they fucked up and then fuck up way more than they fixed.

I distinctly remember the moment early in the movie where I thought this wasn't so bad, what are they going to do, make a major asspull? And then there was a major ass pull that was key to the story.

This whole thing is just a mess. JewJew Abrahams sucks, all he knows how to do is make very pretty, barely coherent movies. It's fine if you want to turn your brain off and watch special effects that will look like shit in 5 years, but other than that he's garbage.

They will probably pull in some less diverse people from the resistance in the "outer rim" they were talking about in the next one. They know that having a primarily white audience sit in front of a movie where all the bad guys are white dudes and all the good guys are everything but white dues isn't making anyone happy. It's just like what pissed gamers off so much with the "gamers are dead" thing. People shitting all over a core demographic for some stupid as fuck reasons. I think Disney wants Star Wars to be loved, but they're so fucking incompetent and they have someone or people convincing them to make these super stupid political choices.

But I think Star War's problem runs a lot deeper than that. Being a rebel in the resistance just isn't cool any more. Mainly because Clinton and Soros have more or less destroyed that branding by pretending to be rebels when they are the complete opposite.

When did this happened?

Just wait for Episode IX, Abrams will make Rey in TFA looks like a balanced character.

They'll make the white male kid a fag/tranny or recast the older version as a latino or a nigger because "only a racist would notice".

GEORGE LUCAS AGREES WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME, Holla Forums:
STAR WARS IS FOR CHILDREN

t. Soyboy

Are soyboys really just women with micro-penises?

Soy boys are jews that are extra short.

The movie was probably ghost written by Kathleen Kennedy and Bob Iger, in return for taking the fall they gave Rian his own trilogy.

No, you roastie. Like all women, she's unfit for leadership. It's just a fuck up and to be expected.

(checked)
after trump was elected, 2017 was going to be a weird year for pop culture because most of the major projects that might have any ideological messaging (tv, movies, ad campaigns, etc.) would have been produced under the assumption of a Clinton presidency. No doubt a lot of shit got canceled or hastily re-worked, but certainly a lot of things couldn't and thus seem like they come from another universe… because they do - the one where clinton became president

(checked)
he's any of us, if you add a few decades, $4 billion dollars, and actual personal accomplishments.

When do they ever let up? or backtrack?
Never, they will double down on their judeo-retard CY+2.99 propaganda despite it being off putting and odious even to the likes of normies.
No matter how bad movies flop they will continue and push even worse bull shit because its what they do and what they've been doing for decades. This is why things are so shit today in the first place. They won't even admit their movies are garbage or at least quitely move on instead they have gone as far as blaming "nazis", white men, men generally, President Trump, and russian hackers for poor reviews & poor turnout !?!
Its not going to get better until Hollywood is destroyed or the jews and their golems are forcibly removed.

TLJ was kino and I don't care about star wars that much anymore

Have you seen the fans of TLJ? Nothing but women and edgy manchildren who jizzed over RotS. Hell TFA was made for nostalgia fag casuals and libs. Hell the manchildren are the ones most defending this shit because they will never let go of SW no matter how shit it gets, you fucking cuntflap.

And thus further proof of facebookers and redditors on the board.

Because youre a newfag who only ever saw revenge of the sith as a kid and thought every movie would be some shitty emo drama.