Virginia and Current Happenings Breakdown

Sorry, but this will be a long post. Let me clue you into what is going on right now regarding the Virginia protest.

First, we can now know 100% that Richard Spencer and most likely Domingo are controlled opposition. Bare minimum Spencer is a fucking moron and not fit to lead. Kessler was an Obama supporter 2 years ago. In the last 72 hours, Spencer has managed to fuck up a 2nd rally, and domonize our movement 100% making each move to properly play into the hands of the media and the Democrats narrative. Additionally, he is sure to tie himself to Trump at every turn, the same as the media does at every oportunity. David Duke has done the same. No one is this stupid, they are doing it on purpose.

We all know the background on Spencer, Alt-Right was coined by a Jew, promoted by Hillary, and now they are running with the false narrative, as many of us predicted long ago, before Trump ever won the Nomination. The Jews have always known cause and effect, and anything they promote, they understand a equal and opposite reaction will occur. The Satanic Jews setup these oppositions themselves ahead of time, to maintain control. Spencer was pushed on us in the media directly after the election, he is the only "alt-Right" person that gets any MSM attention, that is on purpose. We saw this after Sandy Hook with Ben Shipiro, he was suddenly push on us with the Pro Gun movement in every media channel. MSM will never put someone that is real on any show. As much as many of you hate Alex Jonestein, since 1995 the media never paid attention to him, despite popularity, until they could not afford to ignore him anymore. We, like previous Pro white movements, fell into the same trap we have since the end of WW2. We allowed other to speak for us out of fear, and then followed Federal cut-outs to fit their media needs. Hal Turner was not the end of Federal infiltration. 1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbmLOWdqxX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

However, the game is different this time. We are not being betrayed by the Liberals, they promoted us for obvious reasons, to use us to scare racial majorities. However, as Trump knows, bad publicity is still publicity. The Democrats helped our movement grow by pushing us in the media. This time we are being betrayed buy the Pro white aspects in the Trump admin, and the Republican party, however, I don't blame them.

Trump has much bigger fish to fry then to deal with some Democrat/Soros operation trying to tie him to some budding white nationalist movement. Democrats saying they will overthrow the president, North Korea, financial collapse, jobs, MAGA ect. These policies will help the ideas of Nationalism grow inside the heads of normie zombies as opposed to Communism. We are fighting a mind and spiritual war, more than some physical street battle. You have to win hearts and minds, otherwise we are bound to lose. With that said, Civic Nationalism will never work, nor should we have to put up with it as we have a right to exist and to self determination.

As Hitler said, "the public should only be made to focus on one enemy at a time, step by step toward a final goal." Right now, paid agitators are not a real threat, but a paper tiger. Yes, a paper tiger with mace and base ball bats, but again giving our enemy exactly what they want, will achieve nothing. Stepping into traps does nothing. 2/?

What I saw at charoletteville was a purposeful failure of leadership, and followers that had no aim once the call to shut down the protest went out. No plan, no goals, just failure.

What we need moving forward is real leaders, while maintaining our online, leaderless group. Two enemies are harder to fight than one. Also, a complete re branding of Nationalism need to occur, as well as copying the lefts "two pronged" approach to political movements. The Marxists, and Antifa and always openly Democrat, yet when they extreme left does something bad, the mainstream Democrats never apologize. Neither should we. The "New Right" should never apologize for the ethnic nationalists, but additionally, ethnic nationalists should not attack the new right, except to discover infiltrators. Information regarding infiltration should never be acted upon unless it in is confirmed and consensus has been reached. Anything less than total proof, is black pilling or subversion.

We must stay on message, while avoiding infighting at all costs. We must go public, but maintain our online communities, and call out infiltration. Engaging in street battles is a waste of time, the left is hanging itself right now with all the violence, we really just have to sit back and watch them burn shit, then at the right time, make our political pitch, and grow the movement. The government crackdowns will only make our movement bigger, as they attack whites while leaving muzzies alone who carry out far bigger terror attacks. Remember, one enemy at a time. End.

Decent quality thread OP.

The Spencer issue with hopefully be resovled when some Antifa idiot goes off and caps him. However until then we will have to ensure that every time that man is mentioned somebody is sure to point out that he is controlled opposition.

I doubt he will ever be capped, he was no where near the Antifa during the rally, only video of him is his fake "i got maced by police" when its him and 3 dudes after everyone else left.

After he got wrenched in the face, not much to see of him.

Well stated. The media took advantage and possibly co-opted an event. Making sure the conditions were ideal for violence. Some of the right, particularly the organizers, were likely compromised, but most of those were good men. Not just good men, but the physically courageous type we need to ultimately win this if things are going like we fear. We are the intel and propaganda wing. They are the manifestation of our will. Some of us will be both digital and manifest.

In order for the state to advance this forward and start clamping down, they had to open pandoras box. We expected this, but I think it was a bit of a surprise with everything else going on.

This is not the time to hit the brakes, it's time to push forward through the gap the media is creating.

Lol Dicky is butthurt

I agree, but we have to take a course that is the proper action. No point in letting Spencer continue to speak for us. He should be our target, just him, no one else even though some others probably are feds as well.

He is NOT the speaker of our rights.

—————————

We need to advance the idea of White Genocide. Our modern society only reacts to people who are someone injured, hence why the Jewish tricks work on them. We should not project weakness, but strength and virtuous out rage at white Genocide, which is occurring.

How do I know this??? Because all the feds like Spencer are afraid of saying white genocide, so we know that is the thing we need to push.

Vice finally has a good hit piece on us.

we aren't the alt-kike though

all of those retards should fuck off

I agree. I feel like Holla Forums has had its wake up call though. I see more and more people getting back to basics and the posts getting less and less retarded.

We finally realized we've all been had, and either these fool were feds all along, or they got blackmailed.

Oh, look, another thread wherein some faggot tries to feed us a narrative.
I'll pass thanks - the last couple have all been shit.

God damn are you stupid or just a Vice Jew?
Is that Elspeth, you ugly turtle-looking kike skank?

The issue of spencer is pretty interesting. The state is able, through the media, to identify anyone they want as the 'Leader' of any internet based group.

I don't think leadership is going to emerge from any e-celeb or twitterfag. Let's put Spencer through the crucible, if he wants to lead, make him the leader of every ounce of hate. make him the target of every leftist in the world, make them burn down the city that he enters. Someone will come out of that mess a true leader.

thats it, spencer needs to fucking be taken out of the picture. Somehow, i don't care inb4 fbi

Just pointing out they are upping their game, it means they are scared, but if their pet niggers keep escalating, nothing we can do.

Overall, its just going to be used to depose Trump and bring in the UN when everything collapses. Trump will be forced to clamp down on the right, and internet censorship will be introduced to "stop hate" maybe even on all sides.

Sad part is, after all this White Genocide will continue, and guns will be banned.

If you read the leaked conversations, the Neo-Cohens or some kinda new right under Trump is attempting to position themselves as the new "anti racist right wing."

They plan to pin this shit on both the Democrats an the Antifa, but in the process burn us, and keep the Jew banking system going.

I'm just surprised this all escalated this quickly. pol went from 15mph-100 in less than 48 hours.

Its exactly what Hitler said in Mein Kampf

See the red arrow.

I understand, we need his merry gang of fuckwit TRS niggers to drop him and we need to push him out fast. There needs to be some big social media/media campaign to remove the alt-kike structure as a whole so that they can no longer subvert. If we move the alt-right out of the picture and purpose to those that wish to help, to create groups that are decentralized, then we can keep the feds and cianiggers out.

Seriously, the Jew stepped up their game, I saw all this coming, but we are gong to get totally rolled in the media, all our ideas will be drug through the mud, they murdered us all in 72 hours.

Cant-well needs to go too, these guys are informants.

Spencer needs to have his money trail tracked, see where his funds are coming from.

nice trips,

I mean you have to reach more people, they are running the KKK neo nazi propaganda so no one who we could reach… will listen.

They will ban are internet space, they will take the guns. Its started, the only thing we can hope for is Antifa overplays their hand, or the Gun thing sets off right wing normies.

Found this

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484

Looks like they found all the proof, this was a setup. We have the documents now.

Holy shit, this fucking guy. I've seen some shit, he used to get shilled on Cuck Chan but holy shit. Watch him play both sides.

Can someone webm this?

I need to post this again.

Yeah in case you didn't know, the biggest contributor to Trump's dicksucking was the Mods removing all the opposite opinions with extreme autistic prejudice. Although my gut says culture and book threads won't be making a comeback any time soon.

This board has been on a steady decline for awhile now. It used to be fun to come here and shit post, now its just shit. Newfags, kikes and faggots all over now. May as well just go back to cuckchan, or stop going on image boards all together.

Oh fuck off, it's actually improved, now that imkampfy got the slap in the face he needed this place isn't The_Donald subreddit anymore.

absolutely worth a watch, to see clearly what our controlled opposition looks like irl.

Jesus. 3 seconds and he made my hair stand like needles. If this guy isn't a plant then i don't know who is.

good thread op

Confirmed that Lucifer does not give a fuck about hearts or minds.

right, only souls

shit son, did anyone save those documents, looks like they got shoad already

The complete text.

If this place and cuck chan gets burned, where are we going, end chan?

Cantwell did nothing wrong.

Wasn't this predicated on Hillary wining?

It seems that the black pilled autists were right, it made very little difference when Trump was elected.

I contacted the author of this on Twitter, just asked him a single question to gauge his orientation. He desires the Golden Path over the other possibilities. I hope he is fruitful in his schemes, would be good for those of us who manage to survive.

Yes… but, has Trump really won? The Deep State has held on, and they're going to attempt their plan as they had envisioned it.

Hard question. My guess would be endchan or that live image board. Is it called meguca? I forget every time.
I never really looked into meguca but end is extremely defeatist. We might just need a new site at that point (think back to how the gamergay exodus happened, some good users found this place and shilled it aiming for the nonshit users because they wouldn't censor us mods here do but lets forget that ;^) and the discussions were better without or less of the retards) but that may be disastrous if we can't get users quickly in the early period of this site going down (Look at endchan, I tried going there early on but the userbase really can't sustain a Holla Forums board without so few users in terms of pph). If this site and 4chan go down that would be really bad because we would get way too many undesirables all at once.
No matter what though I think we will all find our way back together even if its in smaller groups (think /polk/ at its best but bigger or this board around its best with less users)

Awesome. That's when things invariably kick off.

I know you'd probably screech about how thats part of the plan or something, but fuck it m80 - I'd rather have this fight out while we have some numbers and strength, rather than hope somewhere down the road we'll manage to out-Jew the Jew and reclaim things peaceably. If there has to be a conflict, then let them come for the guns, and light the fuse of a full-blown civil devolution.

SAGE ALL SPENCER THREADS. DICKY TALK IS FOR WHEN THE SHILLS LEAVE

Cantwell isn't controlled opposition you fucking retards. I used to be a Free Stater and I knew him when he was a fat ass Libertarian. He and I both still identify as Libertarians. He's a real dude that saw new evidence about race and IQ, crime stats, and Jewish over representation in the media and gov. He posted the entire 3 hour interview uncut and uncensored on his website which you should check out. They obviously took everything he said and did out of context and he knew that was the point but did it anyway because he likes the attention it gets for himself and the movement.

I literally didn't even recognize him, because I was like, who is this KKK faggot.

He did TOO good a job, seriously, we don't need lose cannons like that to represent us, he should stay on the radio.

Calm down dude.

This is obviously a shill or slide thread. You're calling guys we know who are not controlled opposition as such.

What a fucking derail. All the posts ITT are by the same guy 47f564

fuck off bot

ya because I'm fucking OP

Not a bot. I'm someone that knows Cantwell and you won't be saying he's controlled op or a Fed or anything like that, Cocksucker.

Nice response, he is crying like a baby because the Feds are going to swat him.

Point is we don't need people giving interviews with fucking AR's wearing 4 guns.

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbmLOWdqxX

The reality is that crappy demonstrations like these allow politicians/police/media and antifa to collobrate and set traps.
The American right (as opposed to online slacktivist types, whatever their professed ideology) now faces a situation similar to Europe: Venues won't touch you, police will allow Antifa to attack you and punch back twice as hard when you defend yourself. All of this is why orgs like the Identitarians have changed their modus operandi to disruption and flashmobs. Police in riot gear can't herd you into a kill zone populated by bat-wielding communists if you got no permit and are gone 5 minutes later.

Reminder that VICE has been lying about their viewership and engagement numbers for years, has questionable funding and is crawling with spooks. They and Buzzfeed have taken over as the primary Derp State mouthpieces after Gawkers demise.

Why don't you guys form your own third position group IRL separate from the Alt-Right? Fascism should not associate itself with anything "right" anyway. It's a real easy way to differentiate yourselves from the fags.

You're right, we should just stay on Holla Forums and not do anything besides call people cucks, fags, feds, etc who are actually out there doing real shit.

e-celeb bullshit, OP you newfag.

underrated post, the flashmob strategy is a good one. The problem I see is that even using this strategy, the state will still fuck us with their double standards. In most gatherings, it is illegal to hide your face and the police enforce the rule on the right wingers while letting antifa wear their communist balaclavas like faggots all day long

if I could play doubles advocate to OP for a moment. I agree spencer needs to GTFO, but consider that if it was anybody else, the media would be doing the same exact thing. Their job is to smear, lie, and portray in the worst possible light whoever is speaking for white people. He's not doing us any good making it easy for them, but if the media said that I was the leader of the "alt right" and starting taking shit I was saying out of context there wouldn't be much I could do about it. This is and will forever be our problem that the media does not report the news, but creates the news and through the fabrication of (((public opinion))) influences the real opinions and manifestation of those opinions (actions) of the populace.

Getting butthurt over labels is autism.

I like when he cries. Literally cries. And then adds that all the shit he talks on the internet is just a prank.

HE SAYS IT IN HIS OWN WORDS YOU FUCKS.

It's true that pressure brings out the truth of what a man really is. God help you if the SHTF and this jagoff is next to you. He'll sell you out and somehow make it sound virtuous.

Start listening at 5:00.

This is Hal Turner 2.0. He just plain admitted it right in front of you. Through tears.

Just ignore these fucking retarded homebodies. They're LARPers at best. Calling everyone a shill, trusting absolutely no one.

Did Spencer and Kessler invite felon, fed shill, KKK leader and Chairman of Florida League of the South Michael Tubbs to the rally? Some claim they did invite him. Here he is leading an army of dumb kids in to fight, then he stands back while they attack antifa. Notice his clean-cut assistants moving the kids along right after he gives the signal.