For Petersen Fans- Derrida WAS A JEW

If you listen at all to Jordan Peterson (I think he has some interesting shit to say, but I don't think he's the fucking messiah as some seem to). Listen to him enough and you'll notice he keeps bringing up "post-modernism and Jaques Derrida." Over and over.

So, who was Jaques Derrida? With a first name like "Jaques," surely he must be a "frenchman" like Peterson says, correct? Think again. Every. Fucking. Time. I didn't even have to look it up to know that someone heavily involved in destroying the West was a homosexual Jew:

"At the age of 12, Derrida was excluded from his lycee when the Algerian government, anxious to outdo the Vichy regime in its anti-semitic zeal, decided to lower the quota of Jewish pupils. … Paradoxically, the effect of this brutal rejection on a “little black and very Arab Jew” as he described himself, was not only to make him feel an outsider, but to breed in him a lifelong aversion to communities. He was taken in by a Jewish school, and hated the idea of being defined by his Jewish identity. Identity and homogeneity were what he would later seek to deconstruct. Yet the experience also gave him a deep suspicion of solidarity."

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/137581/jacques-derrida-benoit-peeters

archive.is/kpxEf

Essentially, the Jew's entire life mission was to destroy the "phal-logo-centric West, to make sure Whites could never come together again and move against the Jews.

And yes, I know he's an e-celeb and everything else, but he also reaches a lot more people than we do. Do you know how many eyes you could open if you just casually mention to a friend who is maybe listening to Peterson that this "villian" he keeps talking about–Derrida–who made it his life's work to destroy the West was a JEW and let them check for themselves?

Deconstruction = kabbalah

Fuck off.

You killed a thread to point out that Derrida was a Jew

Could you please just go home before you do any more damage

sage

NO MORE ALT-KIKE infiltrators! He has a lower comprehension of philosophy than your midde-ground 8/pol/lack. I'm not listening to his hate of Hitler or his esoteric shit. He shit all over Nietachie and Jung.

We are not your fucking toys to MK-mindfuck! Our IQ is higher than Jews here in the internet abyss

"Clean your room"
Say that to my face and I'll kill your wife you Leaf Leftist Altkike filth and his many paid ads

Was Uncle Adolf a e-celeb too, in your estimation? If yes, what in your opinion differentiates him from an e-celeb?

sage

These fucking spawns. They always come all at once during a happening to control and demoralize and theorize. I fucking hate you Peterson. I hate you Spencer. I hate you all! You are WORST THAN SOROS – TRAITORS ARE WORST!

Are you always this retarded or did you make an exception for this thread?

Asshole, first off, Peterson is NOT alt-kike. Secondly, what the fuck are we here if not a mass propaganda machine? He has a massive audience,$55k shekels per month in donations. Yet he NEVER names the Jew.

You go to where the people are. This isn't a typical "I'have fake dyed hair and claim to be a Danish Jew so send me shekels" e-celeb." HE has serious people who listen to him, and not just pathetic betas.

Whether we like it or not, PEOPLE LISTEN TO HIM. LET THEM KNOW THE "CENTRAL VILLAIN" he always talks about WAS A JEW.

Peterson is a psychology professor you brainless scumbag, doesn't even claim any sort of a political affiliation. You have no fucking clue what you're on about. This entire summer has been fucking torture with you assholes, cannot wait for you to be back in school. And there were no habbenings this summer to make it easier to avoid the newfag shills.

Peterson is an entirely different beast, he's a tenured professor at U of Toronto who taught at Harvard. An "e-celeb" is a cunt like Lauren "I'm a jewess with fake blonde hair and big fake tits, now send me shekels." THAT is an e-celeb. Peterson is not. It's not how he makes his living.

He is alt-kike, get fucked. stop pushing this pusher of half baked faggotry and kike-psychology.

Jesus Christ. I've only listened to 4-5 of his lectures, and he says over and over that Jung is one of his favorite authors and that he learns something new each time he goes back to him. You're just plain dumb.
READ MORE, POST LESS

I'm sure you're a real fucking tough guy. We need to take the lessons of Dr. WL Pierce (which I'm sure you don't know)– we need smart, serious, competent, professional people. If people can afford to pay this motherfucker up to $60k a month now, it means they have good jobs and make good money.

We can't fucking send them here, they'd leave in a second. To me, "alt-kike" means talentless, can't do anything else with his life so trying to co-opt the movement. This guy had a well-paying job, had no need to do this and could have been shit fired.

The goal is, when possible, to ask on his videos (politely) why he thinks Derrida was a Jew and if he thinks his Judaism had anything to do with his hatred of Western civilization. Ask it enough, and start red-piling influential, professional people who can actually help us.

Why, oh why, can't they just fuck off?

But mate, THAT is the key point we need people to think, since fucking Peterson (pussy that he is) keeps calling him a "frenchman." There as nothing "french" about him save for his first name that he had changed from his Hebrew name. People should know that the worst villain of the 2nd-half of the 20th century in philosophy was a JEW. That's what I'm asking for help with. If you watch the videos, just casually mention it in comment sections. Get people to think.

Clean you room and sort yourself out, buddy.

Please show everyone all the great threads you've made. And, btw, came here ~2.5 years ago. How long have you been here? Please, show us your amazing threads on this page, an "old fag" like you can surely show a mere piker like myself how it's done:

threads like this make the shills really easy to spot.

Counter-sage.

He lives in a country where doing such a thing would result in his arrest, and is the only person to speak up against the transfaggotry that Canada now has encoded in its fucking law. Cease thrashing and sort yourself out

Thanks for the info OP. Derrida is massively influential in postmodernism and deconstruction, which are the philosophical foundation of so much of the evil we see. Deconstruction was invented by Marxist Jews at the Frankfurt School. It's safe to say that Deconstruction is Zionism repackaged with some Marx and misinterpreted Nietzsche to have a more modern appeal. I always wondered how Derrida fit into all this since I assumed he was French but I see now that he's a Jew like literally every subversive "philosopher" in the 20th century.

Jordan B Peterson:

Good.

This is the quality of thread we can expect here now because we've got 1000 cuckchanners shitting up the place.

This is not the only time he avoids the jewish question. He likes to mention Solzhenitsyn and "Gulag Archipelago", but what about "200 years together"? He likes to shit on ebil natzees, but fails to mention that Soviet Union was a jewish creation, built on the bones of Russians. Peterson is a gaykeeper and needs to be put down, so he doesn't lead whites astray. Wouldn't be surprised if he himself is a jew.

Clearly he has little value to anybody already on Holla Forums's level, but what you expect of him is unrealistic. He's Canadian, what you're asking of him would get him imprisoned.

Professor Petersen is a useful man for exposing the radical left for what they are, he helps lead people to traditional conservatism, and shows people how to become better human beings. he might be too kosher for some (((people))) here on Holla Forums but considering the amount of summerfags and shills around here who the fuck knows

Yes now f off with your e-celeb bullshit

I was watching a video of his and he describes himself as a great student of (((Freud))), he also goes to analyse the alt-right as wanting the father or some jibberish.

In short - Peterson has been indoctrinated into the Jewish school of psychoanalysis.

Kevin MacDonald (Evolutionary Psychologist) shits all over Peterson. Peterson is an idiot and unaware shabbos goy.

The current attack on religion, and indeed on the whole Greco-Judeo-Christian core belief system which helps define Western civilization, had its roots in the revolutionary 1960's, whose disciples seized upon the works of the French philosopher Jacques Derrida (who interestingly enough also called himself an historian). I referred to Derrida above.

Derrida developed the concept of deconstruction, which questioned the Western philosophical tradition and in fact questioned the whole of Western culture. Derrida's aim was to politicize the universities and to tear down the core tenets of Western culture, all in accordance with Derrida's Marxist belief system.

The revolutionaries of the '60's, Derrida's cultural Marxist disciples, eventually captured the education system, and then much of the MSM. They have succeeded in capturing the language and hence control thought. They now control the zeitgeist.

The net result of this is that the left, by having captured the schools and universities and MSM, have succeeded in banishing rigorous intellectual debate and have in effect ushered in Orwellian Newspeak - i.e. a goal of cultural Marxism - the contemporary euphemism for which is PC speech. This is the death of freedom of speech by a thousand cuts.

We now have a generation which, like frogs slowly being boiled alive, doesn't even realize the extent to which they have entered the realm of Orwellian Newspeak and thought control; doesn't even realize the extent of the consequential loss of any intellectual curiosity in searching out opposing viewpoints, in order to learn/test your own; doesn't realize that the academia-driven leftist black armband view of American (and indeed, Western) history is agenda-driven, as is its accompanying fellow-traveler, the theory of cultural relativism.

And any debate or opposing viewpoint is strongly resisted, because that challenges their self-perceived moral superiority, as they have a strong existential stake in being right: to be wrong is unthinkable and heretical. Those who challenge their views are labelled as rednecks/racists/misogynists etc etc, in an attempt to close out the debate.

This is sad. This is, as you say, moral totalitarianism.

These students/activists (but not their mentors in academia) are driven, like Superman, to battle evil and oppression ["oppression" being a code word in search of victims]. But not only this, they are encouraged by the pernicious theory of deconstruction to also eradicate the cultural environment and cultural underpinnings which they think foster and tolerates these evils du jour.

Where does this road end? Answer - totalitarianism.

In the absence of a grounding and a context within a moral/religious and philosophical framework and where there is a concept of God, totalitarianism thrives. Totalitarianism suits the leftist mindset - which is morally simplistic and emotions-driven. It eschews debate favored by the classic ideal of the worldly philosopher, who confronts, and not hides from, what he fears, and who seeks to engage the complexity of the world, and to know that sometimes the way to wisdom involves hurt feelings - tolerating difference and facing hard truths.

Instead, we have a kind of emotional hive-mind of adolescent group-think (which again is an aim of cultural Marxism). This has resulted in the right of free speech having been supplanted by an entitlement to what Greg Lukianoff of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education calls a" right to freedom from speech deemed uncongenial". This entitlement is buttressed by “trigger warnings” against spoken “micro-aggressions” and code words (e.g. vibrant/minority/community/disadvantaged/diversity) that are sacrosanct; the breach of which lacerates the delicate sensibilities of individuals who are encouraged to be exquisitely sensitive.

M-Mr Petersen?

reminder that "e-celeb" is a leftypol meme

You're correct. He knows his Jung and some other stuff but not much in the way of original work.

I think he believes in the Holohoax for two reasons. One, he knows who runs shit and two, he's read too many Jews. As a result he not only respects but likes them. Fucker even brings up cokehead Shlomo Freud every now and then.

Actually it's the complete opposite. He practically sucks them off. Here's the thing, he's not in a sciene. It pretends to be, but it isn't. But even if it were, name ANYTHING that consults the work of fuckers 50+ years ago? It's like what shitheads wrote 70-90 years ago was the end all be all of existence. Too much is still unknown about the brain.

You also have to realize that his bread is buttered by 'professionals' in Toronto. Rich assholes like lawyers go see him for $500/hr or some shit to talk about their momma's. The UofT professor thing is meh. Also, he gets over 50k a month now from Patreon. That's God tier e-celeb so let's cool it with him. We don't need another one of these know it all fuckers cucking up shit.

I never heard that before but then, I've never been to that Commie shithole. You clearly have so you can fuck off right back there cunt.

Pathetic.

He's right retard, actually pick up the bible and read it. Sodom and Gomorrah's sins and crimes went far beyond just mere sexual deviancy, but a complete collapse of their society where they couldn't function properly as people. Ezekiel 16:49 lists the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah and sexual deviancy wasn't even brought up but their unwilling to help those in need.

Sodom and Gomorrah was a corrupt city to the core in practically every way, focused on selfish quick gratification then the needs of the community or their neighbor, which lead to them sinning constantly against each other that destroyed the framework of their society, which is why God wanted to destroy it. If you think it was destroyed "just" because those men wanted to have gay degenerate sex with the angels then you think on an elementary level.

He's a media celeb in the tradition of McLuhan. If we still had Carson he would be on it, probably with Kermit the Frog and explaining Carnac with confirmation bias or something. More to come.

You're mixing up Lot's story of having faggots harass angels and the angels blinding them. One of many examples.

Sodom and Gomorrah were norked.

This.

Zundel was an edgelord, and he had a purpose at the time. Now you don't need brick and mortar, fragile organizations. Anyone physically publishing inCanada is LOOKING for (((attention))).

LOL, he's on Not an Argument man again, guess he's the Carson now.

Bump because this thread apparently trggers a lot of retards.

How about you read it. Jude 1:7
Sodom and Gomorrah are an example for those who "give themselves over to fornication, and go after strange flesh".

I want to set things on fire, every time some cuck puts these two together.

Yes

lol