Becoming the Uncles of a Generation

EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE
AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
We Must Become UNCLE Holla Forums
tl;dr

For the past several months, I believe that many of us have kept our eyes peeled open for kikeish tricks and leftist madness, only to have resulted in to a leftist/media led backlash against "le Nahzees". To the average Joe and the average Jill, anyone carrying the Hakenkreuz is a "NAZI" in its derogatory form. To many the Unite the Right march was not a celebration of duginist faggots and trs white culture and the preservation of it; it was right wing bigots and neo-nazis and the KKK out to lynch blacks and to run women in crowds down with cars. Although this could be further from the truth, as the march was peaceful until the police under the mayor's office withdrew, and led the the UtR fags to get bashed with bats, the kikes have played their usual tricks.

I'll be honest, I think that the confederate statues can be torn down; we have the documents and the photographs to rebuild them after we take local office, and anons living close by should document these works of beauty so we can rebuild them. However we can not rebuild these if we don't secure the builders of the new era: the kids.

It is now common knowledge that Gen Z is one of the most conservative generations in a while. They were born when many of us were probably playing vidya and fucking about on the internet. They have now grown up to the age where now it's their turn to play vidya and fuck about. However we know the vidya out today is pozzed beyond all belief and much of the internet is vanilla. It is of utmost importance that we spread memes to these young fuckers, and spread them fast before the leftists subvert them. Usually these kids are already into dank memes and shit, so they make fun of trannies and fags and so on. If

So my proposal is this; let's meme irl, and target Gen Z with pro-white, pro-natsoc memes. Think what pewdiepie has been doing. Subtle imagery, but nothing too serious, just fun, short clips with our view.

(1/2)

he was a good boi who dindu nuffin

Odd thread but I agree. We must become men. And men don't spaz out and step on the gas to kill Commies in a car our daddy bought us.

Or try to stab our mom's then follow Richard Dugin Spencer into a rat trap.

Redpilling is a HEAVY burden. The burden real men take upon their backs even though the young teenage snots scoff at us for. It holds up civilization. It protects it.

And Boomers are fucking children!

Kill the Alt-Kike and continue to redpill and grow! Kill David Duke. Kill Spencer. Kill them all!

>>>/blog/

thank you KEK.

You have always been there for me. Dugin has no concept of true chaos.

But we will teach these Globalists.

This is the most recent CIAlt-right playbook strategy. I beat your first post loser. Get on the ball!

I am in my last year of High School, and have become something of a figure among the Middle School kids. Although I'm not with them 24/7, these kids look up to me and some of my friends for being witty and funny in their words, not mine. Through this I've been telling them, sarcastically, that hitler did nothing wrong, and the holocaust never happened. At first this was a half arsed attempt at trying to redpill these kids. However, soon enough they're giving me nazi salutes and apparently shouting "Hitler did nothing wrong" during lunch. I was dobbed on by one of them, but I only got a slap on the wrist and told not to say such things. These kids are great, and I don't know about you guys but being able to become a mentor to these kids are a great intro in to redpilling people.

I think that we are, have always been, and always will be uncle Holla Forums until such a time uncle Holla Forums becomes a father, a council member, a senator, or a president, we w. These children need us as mentors, someone to look up to -their fathers are useless yuppie metrosexual faggots who can't into manhood. We must get /fit/, charming, and most of all, embrace the lulz, or the keks. We can't convince by the normalfags and the boomercucks, so we might as well build up our future voting base to make our communities better under better leadership. If any right winger is going to be called a nazi for being good to whites, it might as well be us natsocs.

here are some webms that I've shown to my guys at school and had good reactions
(2/2)

I agree, my parents were basically dependent on their parents for much of my childhood. Those two generations - one too kind, the next too soft - put us into a terrible position.

We need to fix this shit for our kids, brothers.

Way ahead of you op. I have several nephews, nieces, younger cousins and siblings. I mostly use humor to let an idea sink in and over time make it more serious. Let me tell you though, media and pozzed friends and a huge corruption vector.

It's actually pretty likely that my brother will have children and I won't. I'm literally going to be the weird racist uncle who lives innawoods and keeps saying everything on TV is "Jew propaganda"

Good idea, but can easily backfire. Kids can't be trusted with keeping this kind of shit hidden, and if the parent takes offense you're 100% going to prison one way or another.

I think this OP is on to something. Redpilling some braindead boomer, or some soy-fed numale, or some "choke me daddy" childless thot is just plain difficult. But the next generation is always impressionable, and whoever controls the youth controls the future.

GENERATION ZYKLON

I know that the kids are going to go out and blurt it all out, and that's also how I got in to minor trouble.

As long as we don't go full redpill, and just use keywords like hitler=nothing wrong, holocaust=meme, 9/11=jews/bush etc, we can brush it off as a meme. Don't go explicit or factual they can find the stats later, or even find Holla Forums. The most important thing is we become respectable adults, or respectable Senpai. Help these kids out with study, play sports etc.

The more a kid is told not to do a thing, the more likely they are to do it. I had some of the hardest laughs during the dub the dew campaign, but more so when my parents told me to not use it as my wallpaper.

Gen Z here, you are absolutely right
mentoring thread?

(heil'd)

I hate Boomers so fucking much man. I can't wait to see them all die. They suck kike dick harder than any other generation by far. The Holohoax is like a fucking religion to them.

Same here, although its a double-edged sword, since the boomers are the largest demographic bloc of white people, and the point that they all die off is the point that we rapidly become VERY nonwhite. But at the same time, they need to fucking go. The indoctrination is unreal. I've tried many MANY times to get boomers to see the truth. They'll agree that muslims are bad. That blacks are bad. That spics are bad "just the illegal ones though :^)" and all this other stuff. But even so much as mention the jews, and it's back to square one. You'll try to teach them about everything, and the very next day they'll be back to "FUCK YEAH AMERICA! WE'RE ALL ONE PEOPLE I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN SO LONG AS YOU SALUTE THE FLAG AND CONSTITUTION". There's no helping these people.

I wish my grandparents were still alive. THEY were redpilled and casually hinted to stuff like the JQ, the federal reserve, women's suffrage, etc etc etc. But they died before I was actually redpilled, and I never got to talk to them about this stuff.

I FOR ONE WELCOME THE VIOLENCE BUT MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS TO DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

KEEP THAT IN MIND YOU PUSSIES

We need to take them in to a bloodshed mode, but before that, they need, and I mean NEED to learn the real enemy isn't the spics or nigs. They're pawns that we can deal with easily, but the main target are the Jews.

We need /fit/ or /k/ to make good infographics on how to fight effectively, or how to shoot a gun. If white boys can defend and fight against "minority" gangs, they will surely get pussy. Whites need to square up and turn the tide; we can't keep having fat geeks or skinny fuckers among our ranks. Just look at the UtR gathering: pathetic beta males., who've got no girlfriends. On top of this, I bet their parents are metro faggots, so they wouldn't know how to camp. Promoting wandervogeling, running, nature hikes with friends etc and generally getting them away from their helicopter parent's grips would be beneficial for them in the long run.

Cut the Coke, Cut your Abs.

Congratulations to your sister! Hope they have more.

Yea, my grandparents were redpilled as fuck on all issues related to Jews and various non-whites. Too bad I was a blue pilled faggot when they were alive. My Boomer parents will talk about "niggers" and "spics" till the cows come home, but the moment I mention the JQ, they tense up and I can actually see fear in thier eyes. I don't know what the kikes did to them, but it was very effective. Probably that whole being raised by tv thing.

I have three nephews, they're all 1-4 yo right now. Can't wait to start subtely redpilling them in a few years.

Nephews are a cakewalk. You won't even have to try.

I know what Star Wars is, play vidya with him, and don't yell at him for being an 8 yr old boy. I'm his idol.

It was multiple factors, and I think WLP did a great job in one of his broadcasts talking about why the boomers are the most cucked generation ever. They grew up right after WW2, so they were the first generation to be indoctrinated by the holohoax mythos. They also grew up and lived most of their lives during the Mass Media Era. The generations after them grew up with the internet, and are less indoctrinated by ZOG. The generations before them grew up before ZOG had the tight stranglehold over everything post-WW2.

We had so much more in common with our grandparents than our parents. It's the exact same situation that you said, where I can talk about niggers and spics and muzzies all day, but I casually point out whenever someone in the news is jewish or make the most vanilla and kosher joke about jews imaginable, and it becomes whoa there user, do you have some sort of problem with jewish people??

the brainwashing is real.

I know I can talk shit about niggers and mudpeople all day but the second I bring up Jews the air becomes uncomfortable.

Exactly. And no matter how many times I've tried to explain the problem using entry-level redpills like how jews are very liberal and a ton of them are involved in communist, feminism, gay rights, civil rights marches, BLM, etc, nothing sticks.

They still hold onto this retarded idea of "le jews are strong hardworking admirable people who are just like us except with a few books missing from the bible!" and that anyone who has a problem with jews must be a sandnigger islam apologist. They're fucking retarded.

way ahead of you, OP. Being a literal Uncle Holla Forums is pretty much my job now. I have 2 nephews that are still pretty young, but a large group of younger cousins and all of their friends that are now getting redpilled as fuck. They already see at age 14-16 that boomers are boring cucks, gen x are just lazy boomer-lites that think theyre edgy, and most millenials are sjw retards, so they feel "cool" and edgy by being right wing as possible. especially the girls, holy shit im still blown away. go on twitter and just see what 16 year old white girls talk about. all I see is them posting stuff like pic related or stuff about babies. did the "THERES ONLY 2 GENDERS, MOM AND DAD!" finally come true?

REPORTED.

I've been doing this sort of shit since high school. There's usually not too wide of an age gap, in my case - a lot of it is peers.

What's funny is that my best successes have always come from Asians. I even managed to send one of my seniors out into tech industry with the explicit goal of taking down the Rothschilds.

Godspeed, my man. Godspeed.

Unfortunately, I don't have any siblings or close family. I'm obligayd to have children if I want my line to continue - and more than a few at that. Yet while the lack of siblings is unfortunate, I look forward to having a family one day.

no, if you want to do that, lurk, learn, go out and practice. Good infographics will make their way into the wrong hands, but lefties will never have the dedication to learn any harder way
in my day I spent most of my money on guns and ammo and tried to learn on my own, and traveled many hundreds of miles to learn from the people who were teaching what I considered the most useful skills starting with the fundamentals don't spoonfeed

guys who have 'girlfriends' are too easily talked into complacency, hell, in society post-current year, anyone with a girlfriend is a beta anyhow

it's not like they're very interested in protecting white culture and values anyways.
the best thing they can offer us now is some extra time to prepare via their allegiance to the status quo
…it's not like they're going to rock the boat with
on the line

Don't be so negative user, you'll find someone. As for me I've been with the same woman nine years, just one more until she's out of university. Though after shtf I'll have to take my Holla Forums unapproved wife and head to the Caribbean. That's alright though, someone has to make sure those niggers grow sugar cane and pineapples.

I read an article today that quoted some mid-70's veteran demanding 'single payer'. That fuck has access to medicare, tricare, and his benefits/pension from the railroad. He receives all the above and still wants to saddle all current and future generations of Americans with socialized medicine just so he can spend slightly less on healthcare for the 5 or so years he has left to live.
I figuratively wanted to cave his dumb fucking skull in with a shovel. fuck those goddamned leeches, vets or not

the goal of everyone here who is not a genetic risk for something major should of course be trying to have kids
but the 14 words is broader than that
your thread is still pretty gay

kek

How do we know this is actually a generation thing and not an edgy phase?
Kind of like pic related. It hasn't even been a generation since the whole SJW and Tumblr thing, which in its own way was a self-perceived rebellion against a past norm. That was in full swing about 4 years ago which is like the duration of high school.

Kids are often over-estimated in how impressionable they are. They can still recognize if someone, especially strangers, wants them to think a certain way.

Or we can just wait for them to come. If they watch anime, their fate is already sealed. The jew fears the samurai.

Fuck you. Yes they do.

I want to break the necks of every kike and their enablers who push homosexuality on our culture and piss on their graves.

Proud to say you already are.

It seems like the benefit on being an uncle is you get to jump straight to your grandkids and not actually need to have kids of your own.

ie. You share roughly %25 of your genetics with your nephew/neices and your grandchildren, so why just load up the nephew/neices and save yourself the hassle of kids.

While that does mean i can stay forever loyal to my waifu, i'd still like like to pass on my own my own seed.
artificial wombs when?
what about donating to sperm banks?

Become the change you wish to see.

Younger kids are very important to redpill.

Also, from a purely selfish standpoint, I want Gen Z taking care of me if I'm in a nursing home.

My father worked in a (((bank))) in (((Montreal))) user. Fortunately for them Jesus told us to given out power levels.

Kek. My eldest nephew and his friends call all money shekels, they tried to start a conservative club at their school but it was shot down for being too controversial. And when i referred to he and his friends as generation zyklon they all lit up like christmas trees. Gotta love the next generation.

If you do this then make sure to meme responsibly and not get a bunch of kids arrested.

Getting out of a rebellious phase won't erase your memory if and probably can't undo a redpilling.
Some may join just for emotional rebellious reasons but information will stick with you even when your teenage emotions leave.

Holy shit, you could fit a whole other tooth in that gap. And I was insecure about the few millimeters between my front teeth.

When the memes bleed out into the streets they need to remain nonviolent. I guess everyone ignored Dr. Murdoch's advice of expressing self love instead of hate. We need a nonviolent white identity movement, with our own mystical figure, some volkish magician or perhaps a Valkyrie of peace. Make the idea of a white America about family nature and tradition. FFS we skipped the whole camping and returnt to nature phase that was supposed to provide discipline and order, we're all strangers ffs.