Footage from the Trump Tower protest...

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777

Footage from the Trump Tower protest. Man tells taunts a white woman telling her "all your babies are gonna be brown and black"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777
hentai2read.com/jinx_come_on_shoot_faster/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1tVoqu1QE
twitter.com/ecoautist/status/704126359883358208
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/breedingforgod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is going to care. This will not change a single thing. NPCs are too far gone.

I weep for our people

And Uncle Chang delivers.

He's probably from a country that cooperates with NATO and wasn't included in Trumpstein's proposed, failed Muslim ban. Therefore he is BASED.

bump

it kinda sounds like he's saying it will be because of mass rapes or something

Gonna bump this thread with some photos I got from a friend who was there too.

Product of 1st cousins reproducing, those sunken eyes, hooked nose, head too big for body.

Now in mp4.

Damning user, good find.

The kikes are so smug they are now even hiding the white genocide.

nice

Just remember, your children will all be brown and black, but white genocide is just a conspiracy

Is it just me or does he have serious gayvoice?

It's amazing how we transitioned from the days of George Lincoln Rockwell where he was told that he was a lunatic for saying race mixing would destroy the ethnic make up of this country since most US cities were over 90% white. Now fast forward to today where brown people are boasting about displacing the white population.

This shouldn't even be surprising. Leftists make fun of white people for discussing white genocide, yet will openly admit they want white people to be displaced everywhere.

I'm the guy who took that footagem I can tell you from being on the ground that the Left now openly embraces White Genocide.

This is it. They don't care. In fact, they want it. The sing the song of their own destruction. They've been brainwashed from birth by (((media))) and academia to be self loathing depressed husks and to hate their own people.

Lines have been drawn now, and I think we have the hearts and minds of enough of our own people, because they don't have hearts or minds. I don't think we're going to make it sometimes.

The blackpill is a hell of a drug.

I think we don't have, rather.

I can never tell with shitskins. Half of them always sound like faggots to me.

So does Trump. The sooner the "right" [well, the portion that isn't fully on board, too] figures that out, the better.

baganon?

HWNDU NY is long over. I am just another user now.

Too fucking easy. Stupid vicious jew cunt.

We don't need them, user. There will be enough of us to rebuild after Rome falls. We're gonna make it, brah.

Maybe it's for the best that this TRS phony shitshow happened which caused the inevitable and probably coordinated backlash.

At least now we know every facet of the world is against us, including too many of our own kind, including Trump. We don't have to keep fooling ourselves that we have a chance before it's too late.

Those kikes and shitskins are still afraid of bullets. We have the most.

The communists get all the media backing, corporate, and billionaire support and don't realise the irony or how much of useful idiots they are. Only the right gets it to no end because it was the only one that was truly rooted out the problem. In a strange way, this makes me very glad. I know this side is the right one for certain now.

If it means anything user, when the majority of people seem to be soulless, evil husks that only means there are more opportunities to do good things.

nice

And yet, they yearn and crave for white women and white children. They sure love talking about how it's the current year and that the world will be Brown and black, but they get weak at the knees for white skin. Niggers want the whyte wimin, kikes rape little white boys and girls, curryniggers feature fair-skinned girls in their movies as the beauties and not the shitskinned ones, sandniggers enslaved and still enslave white women and children, chinks invite whites to act as businessmen or invite them to think clubs, etc. Rest assured that more than one has fantasized about keeping white slaves out of "revenge", envy or lust.

Eww. Man, that is one ugly kikess.

Here you go

It's the infamous brown inferiority complex. Marxism exploits that and promises brown people equality and gives them an outlet to feel powerful as a collective. Deep down they know that whites have the looks, power, intelligence, and success, which is why they are obsesses with white women and hate white men.

This behaviour isn't new, actually. A lot of Blacks and Arabs like to jerk of to this, and they always say 2050 because the kike media says it. But in a way they're correct, 2050 will truly be a time of genocide, but not for us.

You forgot your ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK, kike.

>(((TOR)))
Do you ever wonder why no one gobbles up your weak ass bait your pube-haired kike?

Can't wait to see all the good shit you guys come up with.

If someone isn't tweeting this at Trump and Sessions right now, you're not doing it right.

Not the point lad, not the point.

They won't give a shit. Send it to guys that will like the useful idiots at Breitbart.

WHY IS AMERICA SUCH AN ANTI-WHITE HELLHOLE?

He does lots of deals with Muslims. He even holds strange orb rituals with them and sells them billions of dollars worth of weapons in deals arranged by his Lubavitcher son-in-law. This Muslim is most assuredly BASED.
This fine Muslim gentleman surely meets the points-based immigration system, so he's BASED. Now get in the coffin, goyim.

Again, lad, the point is not to get THEM to care. Its to demonstrate that they DON'T care, and that they DO know about it.
Its like you guys have never made a point before - its almost never about the two people arguing, its about the fucking AUDIENCE, ya big dummies.

Dox of this cunt when?

was bored

Check'd

Kek'd

I want to stab this bitch in the face.

The failplane is gone, no Syrian war to waste another trillion in, a general bunch of other shit. That deal was a relative steal and compromise over wasting trillions more on MIC bullshit.

No wonder they didn't achieve anything. This is military strategy 101. Never tell your strategy.

kek

You'd have a point if twitter wasn't fucking with their replies so that only the people opposed to us show up.

If enough people did it, they can't effectively do that lad.

I say again:
If someone isn't tweeting this at Trump and Sessions right now, you're not doing it right.
And anyone telling you not to do so is probably someone to be suspicious of…

WTF???!!!!

Find and acquire the video before it can get destroyed.

Same as always: Jews.

Shrunk it down because this bitch is a waste of megabytes.

I'm showing this to the guy who took the originals and he loves it. He promises more content in the future. You guys have him pumped up.

You're wrong. Trump just saved us, he's proved to everyone that cucking out doesn't work.

And that was his plan.

Something like 1/3 of all twitter users are bots, probably 75% of those bots are actively spamming Trump's tweets with replies, not to mention you can just get shadowbanned and not even know it. It's too easy for twitter to censor what others can and can't see.

>twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777
nice digits
have a webm

oh satan, you

all of my accounts are KIA

checked em

Now lets see if we can find him.

I promise more OC as well.

Shit's getting good.

You didn't even check em.

Trump is a master of hyper interdimensional time-warping chess man, haven't you learned that yet?

A-Are you him?

That's the idea. They are trying to provoke a violent reaction in order to further stigmatize any pro-white movements.
Too many anons (and non-anons) need to learn to control their tempers.

have another template

No. I just gave Chang the footage and got those photos from a friend.

Easy way to piss off Jews is to point out the growing birth rate of non-Jews in Israel and the declining birth rate of Jews, and that the wall will come down and multiculturalism will prevail in the end. I don't know why it works, but it works, every time.

Based Jeff Sessions will jerk off to this footage, right after his climaxes to his reel-to-reel of reefer madness.

does chang have the footage of the flag removal?

You'll probably be saying this bullshit while they're herding us into camps.

Don't forget "jews love black cock" and "israel is for everybody, not just jews".

It's even better to point out how the highest birthrates are from the ultra-orthodox hasidic kikes, who are literal welfare niggers, totally inbred, and the jewiest of the jews. Even the other kikes hate their guts. They don't work, instead sitting around shitting out tons of babies while operating as giant voting blocs that vote for politicians who promise them more gibs.

Their population is exploding and it's going to cause israel to implode on itself. And there's nothing they can do to stop it, because the hasidic kikes own a ton of the politicians and prevent them from taking any measures against them. They're literally jewing themselves to death. And unlike the arabs, the hasidics are "their people" so they can't just genocide them like they can with the arabs.

You bet he will. There is zero time left. Zero. There is nothing to talk about. There is no political process.

No, they are essentially trolling. If they attack you, beat them up. But killing due to insults is a sign of mental instability and/or negroiditus.

How about:

Be grateful that you ever saw the truth of the world for what it is. Even if every human falls nature will gift the world with many more chances, let them stagnate because of their hedonism and pride.

We all got here from little things like this.

is that an explicit threat of rape? people have freedom of choice in mating partner. the implied suggestion is meant in mockery. she obviously wants white children, but they WILL be black and brown.

are leftists admitting to mass gang-rape gulags?

Any chance of doxing this piece of shit?

Exactly

A classic. Can't wait for the goatse edit.

Kek, you beat me to it. Thanks fellow Namekian. Here's a medkit.

some heavy fire for the (((false flags))).

another use of templates

Let them, I know people who voted for hillary that now call cnn fake news. They are pissing off and waking up millions of influential people. Anger is the emotion of change.

Requesting Traycoon and merchant edits.

There you go

Very nice. Good digits too!

She has very welcoming eyes.

She seems like she is welcoming you into that goatse.

I was joking. The eyes remind me of the psycho eyes that that poster warns anons to stay away from.

Don't stare into the goatse user, for the goatse stares back at jew.

Excellent.

jew black cock pride world wide

Disgusting, but hilarious.

J-jinx?
source please

I don't know whether you'll love or hate my test image for the other exploitable.

hentai2read.com/jinx_come_on_shoot_faster/

Fixed a small error.

Eh, not my thing, but thanks anyway.

Hail Hortler

And your babies are going to be brown and red.

it's a 45 for Trump being 45th President

It would infuriate me more if I didn't know firsthand how easy it was to wipe the smug off of faces like this. THe race war is going to be war in name only, in reality it will be A B S O L U T E P O G R O M

Every time. Every god damn time.

No shit. But it looks like a Hortler swastika too.

these LOTR memes are fuckin great

1699 HALE HORTLER

Is that a stickfigure Hotwheels?

Great work user. I did a little more to make the scene less offensive.

Spread this shit everywhere. Those are some potent redpills.

So, that civil war we've been memeing all this time. It's here now, isn't it?

This is exactly what the left wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1tVoqu1QE

The left want's whites to be eradicated.

Good. The more they talk about it the better. Every member of the white race needs to know this and make a choice. This won't end well for the smug weaklings.

Not yet but the plan is getting revealed and that's good for us.

Pretty much. Only one thing remains. A market collapse. You had best believe the kike's are ready to blow it in the next several to a dozen weeks. Bitcoin will spike up to $7000 and then immediately crash back to $2400, perhaps late August, early September. After that, in mid October everything else will go. S&P and DOW will drop by 30% over several days, hitting the circuit breaker each day. It'll drop by 90% mid-summer next year as the civil war grows.

An oldie to rile the kikes. This can be their future in Israel, too

Done

Yes.
You'd have to be retarded not to see it. I'm surprised there hasn't been more backlash, to be completely honest. Maybe I should buy that plane ticket to the states and start a militia.

Wait for it to kick off and take your picking of border to hop.

What "us" are you referring to? Because he didn't throw Holla Forums under the bus. The alt-kike is pretty much fucked but that's fine.

KEEP IT UP OVEN FODDER

REMIND US THAT THE PROBLEM IS THE KIKE

DO CONTINUE!

But it's too early, I don't even have guns n shiet

Be careful with that.

Thank's docs.

There was this video on the channel "Face of a dying nation" where a mudslime was saying something very similar in the UK I believe. Anyone knows what i'm talking about

Will my grand kids at least understand spacing, and formatting?

I do believe it was something along the lines of "your daughter will be married to a bearded man" referring to slimes.

the nerve of this arab shitbag.

It is muslim arrogance. They can live in the biggest shitholes in the world. Can force out any arab of intelligence because of their sharia shit, shit up any country they come into, and STILL maintain that level of arrogance. They are world champions of misplaced self importance.

twitter.com/ecoautist/status/704126359883358208

That one is great but I think he's talking about another shitskin who was filmed on the street.

It's from the Gex's longer 20 minute viral video With Open gays. It's a mudslime insulting a middleaged man in Germany.

That's it I think.

So now they are just blatantly advocating white genocide. Spread this everywhere you can.

0:03 – Who let the Central Casting fellahin into the first world crowd scene?

Why do they think white women of the future will find shitskins any less repugnant than they do now?

Because they know another 20 years of jewish brainwash will make it that way.
My sleepy town has recently been invaded, now there's homosexuals walking around holding hands, all the cafes have doubled there prices, and there are new mosques being built and ragheads everywhere.
20 years ago you could name all the non-whites, there were that few of them.

Jews are the biggest victim of Blacked MEME. Jews are replacing themselves with niggers. That's why so many leaders of the Alt-right are Jewish.

They mean that Sharia will give them little to no choice. To them this isn't immigration, this is conquest and a cursory glance at the Qur'an is enough to clue any intelligent person into what they really mean by that statement.

Proofs? Been to Israel not even two months ago for business shit. The Israelis treat niggers like garbage and the police don't care. Even the Arabs were treated better there and they were second class citizens.

I was talking about Jews outside of Israel.

Personally, I would vote for a quarter-inch drill bit to that kikess's skull, preferably in public. The Butcher had a pretty good style of public executions tbh.

If you don't want your enemy dead, then there's something wrong with you.

We can't stop there, based Moon. Remember that Kikesrael is the enemy of the United States. We will have to firebomb them and totally glass the country after.

Spread this across all social media.
Show the normies who the media is shilling for.
Show the normies who their real enemy is.

Wouldn't that argument be contingent on there being enough black and brown people that the dominant population wouldn't absorb them and effectively "bleach" them?

Nope, birthrates are climbing now.

This is the video that kept playing in my head as I was recording this faggot berating that woman.

Do you really think these animals can think that deeply? All that shitskin is doing is issuing a thinly veiled threat of mass rape.

And it's also funny how they act like they are a conquering race, when in fact they wouldn't be able to do shit without the help of jews and cucked white race traitors. It's not a conquest, it's a suicide.

I spells out OE? Thisiswhyspacesareimportant.

If it makes you feel better, Jewish birthrates are crashing around the world. They won't even exist in America in 100 years, at this rate.

Looks like some faggot on a wheelchair bending his neck

By 2050 there will be no more jews, mudslimes and niggers etc.

Trump simply decided to not spill his spaghetti all over the floor, any other way would be a kill of his presidency, he would be impeached immediately, is that you want? a quick removal of trump, you fucking cuck?

Checked and kekked.

For the normalfags post the kikes saying they deserve to be wiped out. The more desperate and angry the normalfags get the more will join our ranks.

For trolling kikes use the following.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.

White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, jews are even worse at 0.8, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.

If we stopped all immigration to the United States today by 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/

And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/

Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

Those Roman and Greek Christian converts that took over old Roman Empire? That's what conservative whites are prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/breedingforgod/ We are seeing selective pressure acting against those who refuse to breed like the decadent patricians of old who’d rather adopt an adolescent to take on their family name than make a child themselves.

Middle easterners are really effeminate and tend to have gay voice/mannerisms (and also tend to suck each other off).

This. Bump.

Homosexuality is the implicit last stand of shitskin identity.

I tell you, if any of you feel without direction and purpose then dedicate your life to aid your white brothers in less prosperous white nations in Eastern Europe for example that was ruined by fucking (((commies))), the same commies you were fighting today.

It's even lessed cucked there as a bonus, less than Western Europe anyway.

Invest and volunteer your time or work in Serbia or Estonia even Poland. Come home, white man.

You can plan and rebuild in Hungary for example. You can still save the white race.

Wasted dubs. How about we try to save our countries first and only retreat when there's no other option?

I was thinking it looked like E.T. in a wheelchair.

Everywhere on Earth is the superior man's rightful possession.

HAIL HORTLER

I am against this being memory holed
antislide

His greatest trick is convincing you that he is one of you

do not want

It's the number 45, stylized to look like a swastika. It's referencing Trump being the 45th President.