Mark Hamill forced to recant his opinion on the Last Jedi

So it appears that they got to him forcing him to do a 180.
Or maybe they just replaced him with an Alien Clone.
amp.usatoday.com/amp/983326001
From his twitter account:
I regret voicing my doubts & insecurities in public.Creative differences are a common element of any project but usually remain private. All I wanted was to make good movie. I got more than that- @rianjohnson made an all-time GREAT one! #HumbledHamill
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505

did he admit to deliberately contracting syphillis to spread to the Inner Party under personal direction of Emmanuel Goldstein too? :^)

Not yet, he will make a full declaration on Fox News tomorrow.
Prime time ofc.

If he makes Fox & Friends, Trump might tweet something about his approval rating being higher than the new star wars film

he did this with the last one as well. constantly shat on the film prior to release, then sang praise for it after as part of his contract.

poor mark

What are the odds that the next time we see Mark Hamill he will be walking with a cane?

This XD

He said he knew Rian made kino the entire time

He is going full cuck now and denying that he didn't know how it ended.

We saw his initial reaction, though.

Which he is being forced to say by angry Jews.

again, damage control on behalf of disney. mark knew it ahead of time, just watch all the videos where he says he disagreed with what rian wrote. also that video of kennedy interrupting was him basically telling us that luke dies.

hell, even with the force awakens he knew what happened ahead of time, since he describes how he was reading the script and thought he would appear in the forest duel.

Star Wars nerds BTFO

Dude tweets like a tabloid magazine headline tbqh

OH FUCK HE'S ONTO US

I just imagine him in a dark basement begging for mercy as he frantically writes those tweets hoping his overseers find them adequate.

Yep. He was deeply disturbed about something after he left the premiere.

We need to rescue him, guys.

Ah, I think his reaction then wasn't of surprised, but when you actually "see it", even if you where told it. Actually seeing it on screen was a far more draining experience.

Save Hamill.

I wonder what kind of persuasion they used :^)
JUST

milkboarding

Hamill swigging that milk was the best part of the shitty movie, he should get an oscar. Fuck the rest of the cast and crew. Give them razzies

Those dubs are completely wasted on you. Go gargle more cock, /leftyshit/.

oh boy more adhoms in place of actual arguments, that adds even more to this thread's quality than your previous post!

wow you sure told me :^)

THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE MOVIE TELLS US LUKE DIES
And it isn't even the problem, either. The problem is how much of a bitch they make him look like and how out of the way the movie goes to pretty much undo everything the guy accomplished. Luke dying a hero would've been the one good thing this movie could even hope to accomplish and they couldn't do that.

He's telling us how painful it is being forced to say that.

once again, great, convincing argument! you've totally shown everybody exactly how intelligent you are!

Why is leftypol so retarded? Why do they insist on believing pigs in tophats are the problem? I think a pig in a tophat would be funny.

It's literally 90% bots with a few fortunate sons thrown in the mix to make it seem genuine. These people, if you can even call them that, are paid.

They have to antropomorfize and sugarcoat it because they can't handle the truth.

Why do they hate pigs so much? It's almost sounds like a semitic religion that consider pigs unclean…. probably just a coincidence.

Bacon and Ham are delicious. I’ve never eaten a Jew but I imagine it tastes awful.

The (((mouse))) threatened to sue him no doubt, whatever contract he signed for the movie would have said he can't publicly bash the movie.

Lucas obviously hates the movie too but he's too afraid of Disney to bash it publicly.

I imagine it going like this:

reminder that Disney shills are so desperate right now that they're using the official Star Wars account to argue with random people on Faceberg.

I don't get it. They should be happy that everyone is shitting on Rian while they take none of the heat. This would be a perfect opportunity to push another manufactured hype train for EP9, as shitty as we know it will be regardless, but they just keep being obstinate. I think they actually want to run Star Wars into the ground and any money they make on it is just gravy. Hell, it's not like money means much when you own well over half of all media on the fucking planet.

OT hamill is still top hamill
ST hamill is jake skywalker

goddamn it george i miss you so fucking much right now.

I’m surprised they’d bring that scene up, since in it Luke powers down his lightsaber when confronted with pure evil. Later on he apparently turns his lightsaber on to kill his sleeping nephew.

let's be realistic, nobody at disney or lucasfilm except for maybe leland chee and dave filoni actually understand star wars. i'd throw in pablo hidalgo as well, but he's a massive cuck.

I think lots of people understand it, they just want to do their own thing and improve it.

No. They want to make whatever bullshit that's been stewing in their head like a really bad mental constipation and they want the Star Wars name attached to it so people will actually spend money on it. They don't give an picofuck about the series itself.

i'd like to believe they understand it, or they wouldn't go so overboard with their agenda pushing.

Why would you want to believe that? I'd rather believe they're all clueless morons or social justice psychos because that would at least mean they actually believe the shit that's happening is good and that they aren't being forced to do this against their will. The alternative is just tragic.

because then i can rest easily knowing they're willfully sabotaging it for the sole purpose of agendas

how about a straight, white, christian male whose whose last name doesnt end in a vowel?