==Cryptocurrency Can Leapfrog Africa Into Future==

Cryptocurrency Can Leapfrog Africa Into Future

Leapfrogging the obsolete

The signs are there

Lack of legacy

> cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-can-leapfrog-africa-into-future

WE WUZ CRYPTONIGGERS N SHIET

So could genocide of all niggers.

It was only a matter of time before they tried to bring diversity to the only way to beat the echoes.

Can't to see countries with an average IQ of 70 try to figure out a wallet or blockchain.

Perfect. I can only imagine how cool the Nigerian Prince email schemes will be!

now this guy has the right idea

This could be funny to watch…

You know what could leapfrog africa into the future? if a bunch of whites colonized it. Wait…

pfft

Unfortunately, I think that their low literacy skills might actually be beneficial. Only requirement is character matching.

1PMhHCvxNjbxkDDXasPfC6e3y882jDPL6t

1KwA4fS4uVuCNjCtMivE7m5ATbv93UZg8V

I am Prince Ougabouga of Nigeria… I will transfer to you a fortune of 6 million dollars, but first, send me dem bitcoins yo.

It's only a matter of time before the nigerian princes start asking for your bitcoin private key instead of your bank account number or SSN

Translation: Saddling African nations with debt has been achieved but forcing usury upon the individual citizens has thus far have proved a challenge. We hope that this new technology can solve that and every African can have forced upon them debts that can be serviced throughout their entire lives. Once accomplished we will declare them ‘developed’.

They are sitting on gold and diamonds and they still live in mud huts they are eating mud cookies and they are fucking their children's mud holes to cure diseases.

Tell me again how an interned algorithm is going to help these mud people feed cloth and house themselves. Wait I have it, surly if they tweet #cryptoforafrica they will all be saved!

first post best post

But how will all those prince's move their money?

but user, now it will be easier than ever to support them with just a temporary loan and then earn billions in return after they get to be kangs

lol no. The one thing that has always and will always prevent Africa from thriving is Africans. Nothing anyone does can make Africans smarter or force them to plan more than 30 seconds into the future. If every African got one bitcoin to start a small business or attend school, they would blow it all on gold chains and expensive clothes and be right back where they started, but with nicer clothes.

first post ends the thread.

/thread

AFRICA HAS WHITE PEOPLE TOO!
This means white Africans will no longer be under
BLACK COMMUNIST OPPRESSION