Is Ridley Scott /ourguy/?

vulture.com/2017/12/ridley-scott-all-the-money-in-the-world-reshoots.html

He is dodging the mouse. If he pisses them off they won't try to strong arm him into directing a Star Wars movie.

If ridley scott married daisy ridley then his name would be ridley ridley

I laughed, hard. Also there's only one man who is DANGEROUS and it's Rian Johnson. Can't wait for Johnson's trilogy.

Riddles is a badass.

OH NO NO NO NO

That's not how it works sweetie. :)

I don't buy it. Their source is some guy fro the blu-ray.com forum. All that was confirmed is the sequel is not going into production NOW. That doesn't mean never. Ridley already indicated it was going to be a different movie already and focus more on David.

Based Johnson will make spinoffkino.

How the fuck is that even printable then

Here's the cap. All of the articles originate from a post on blu-ray.com forum. We live in a time when CNN and the New York Times publishes stuff they know is false from anonymous sources. You think internet rags would have better standards?

and further more, it doesn't say the project was canceled, just that it was scheduled to go into production now but hasn't, no the same thing at all, especially if the idea for the film is being reworked as Scott suggested

tits or gtfo tbh

It’s almost like there’s no ethics in journalism anymore.

there were before?

Before the sinking of USS Maine, yup. Supposedly.

Expecting "quality journalism" from a bunch of guys trying to brown-nose their way into whatever industry they write about. You can say the same about any "journalism" outlet with a particular theme.

Apparently he hasn't seen Alien:Covenant.

Ridley Scott’s Star Wars
It would be better than Rian Wars.

How would a ridley scott star wars movie actually look like?

It would be beautifully shot, have excellent pacing and be pretty intense. The script would be ass though.

Covenant wasn't intense, mostly because everyone in the cast kept acting like complete idiots.

That was due to a shit script.

Top Lel.

Covenant fucked the Alien canon as badly as TLJ fucked Star Wars, tbh.

sheeeit

Alien canon was never strong to begin with, and already raped by James Cameron.

Yeah, but it took Covenant to fuck even the title. Technically the Alien is not even an Alien.

I have, and it was kino.

You didn't watch the move, that much is obvious.