How to Achieve Völkischism

The aftermath of this "terrorist attack" in Charlottesville has driven me to a certain epiphany about the political ideals we seek to achieve. I want to share these conclusions with you, and seek your commentary and criticism. These conclusions are NOT meant to demoralize you. In fact, they should vitalize you. If you read this thoroughly you will understand why.

First.
We cannot succeed without the collapse of the existing order.
There are ZERO qualities to modern western democracies which allow purely uncompromised völkisch ideals to prevail. Why is this? You may wonder because it was Hitler himself who rose to power through election. The primary concern is the United States of America. I am not going to presume Donald Trump is a cuck, Jew, our secretly /ourguy/ because none of us know the answer to this. However, it is extremely obvious that regardless of his true beliefs his platform has consistently been one of civic nationalism. But is this not a gayway to the third position, a positive shifting of the Overton window? No. This is because western democracy is critically dependent on the mob. The mob is a powerful political tool. It is stupid, irrational, volatile, easy to manipulate and easy to subvert. If you understand the mob's nature, you necessarily understand the power of mainstream media institutions. The mob is the reason the most popular far right movement in America is corralled by faggots like Milo Yiannopoulos and implicit faggots like Richard Spencer. In other words, the necessity of political success lies in mass appeal, and völkischism, by its nature, has very little mass appeal in the USA. Why? Because a critical component of völkischism is the recognition of nature's brutality. The average western man has no relationship with brutality. The reason you do is because either you've either experienced it yourself, or because you're sufficiently alienated from society that you can come to these philosophical conclusions on your own (or through fellow internet autistics). So perhaps now you understand why Hitler could win an election on his platform. Because the European post-WW1 population was VERY cognizant of hardship and brutality. They rebelled against the cultural horrors of Weimar, likely because it stood in such stark contrast with the hardships of WW1. While I could go on about how easy it is for (((them))) to subvert third positionist movements, I think the alt-right is a sufficient example of why your most beautiful ideals would be totally bastardized by the modern political nature of the west. If the most redpilled man in the world was elected US president, the law could not permit him to do anything we deem useful or necessary. Only the mob would allow him to defy the law, and as I've asserted, the current political climate does not grant us such a mob. The mob of the USA is racially diverse, addicted to material escapism, and estranged from their ancestors' history, and even world history in general. The enlightenment principles of the USA's foundation simply cannot coexist with völkischism at home or anywhere in the world.

Which brings me to my next point.
European ethno-nationalists cannot succeed without the collapse of the USA. You may already understand intuitively why this is without having read the above paragraph. If civic nationalism is the establishment threshold of right wing ideology in the USA, then there is simply no way any of you are going to get away with doing what is necessary to fix the "Eurostan" crisis. I do not believe there is any political party you can elect (one who's platform is truly in your best interests) that will not be subverted by the CIA, let alone the (((media))). This is because legitimizing ethno-nationalism among US allies will lead to the destabilization of the USA. Trump currently supports right-wing nationalist countries like Poland and Hungary and their right to not totally ruin their nation. He can get away with this because his position back home is anti-immigration. However, he will in all likelihood not attempt to unfuck those European countries that are already so damaged by cultural marxism and immigration. He cannot take the heat of helping you deport every single Achmed, and in the current economic order, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Your nationhood was put on the sacrificial altar via mass immigration to save the comfy world of industrial growth and materialism. This brings me to my next point.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#Colonization_and_genocide_in_the_Americas
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=459s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your goal is völkisch, a major collapse is your best bet.
And when I say collapse, I do not mean a coup, or revolution, or civil war. I am talking about a economic cataclysm of massive scale which probably includes all of the above. Why is this necessary? It is because only those who emerge from such an event are capable of carrying on with the future you envision. The hyper individualism of the modern west has smothered the intimacy people once had with the identity of their nation, culture, and history. Even for you, your identity is something diminished. A notion passed to you by your parents, read about in history books, but not truly lived. Just something kept to yourself and the few who are like minded so you can deal with the spiritual desert of modernity. But here is the silver lining. When the collapse, SHTF, DOTR, whatever you want to call it happens, millions will die. Maybe billions. Frankly the more the better. The degenerates that we obsess over, every single one of them will die. Even many of us, who pursue self-refinement, will probably die. From this cataclysm new peoples will arise. Most of them will be white, but there will probably be many Asians. They will have fragmentary notions of their past identity, but the bonds and experiences of surviving the collapse will create a new culture and nation. I would contend that the Arab population on the European continent will be wiped out, since they cannot survive the winter without government gibs. These new cultures will certainly value traditions and kinship to a much greater degree than we could ever hope to attain now. If you are strong willed and find yourself still alive after this cataclysm, your opportunities are much more expansive than anything you could've attained through the mob. You could pass on the identity you've inherited, or you could create a new one. You will be able to settle your own land. You could probably have 10 waifus because women (and most men) won't know how to survive. Or you could only have one if you wanted. You will have your own tribe, and a future for your people. You may now be wondering, is this not too extreme of a circumstance to be able to advance my ideals? Can the West not be resuscitated while still wholly intact? The answer is no.

cont.

The health of your people and the existence of mass industrialized society cannot coexist.
This will be my most difficult and controversial argument. It is my belief that human societies have an inevitable tendency to grow as a result of the need to secure their existence. This is an extremely dense subject, so I will try to condense it for your convenience. Through the exact mechanisms that comprise evolution, civilizations compete, destroy, grow, evolve, and die. If you are familiar with the teachings of Varg, you will know he is very against civilization and in favor of tribal barbarian societies. I am not against either necessarily, but if your political inclinations are völkisch, simpler societies are more suitable for you. Why? Because simpler societies are inherently more human. Their political foundations are rooted more firmly in family, tradition, and myth. The social mechanisms of honor, loyalty, and every other classic virtue thrive in this social climate. We inherit these virtues from when our people's lived in such societies, who created them out of social necessity. When society grows, the complexity grows necessarily. A great quantity and variety of resources become necessary, the army must grow. Because there are so many more people, clans and their familial honor are no longer a viable staple of order and authority, so a law must be codified and the people must be produced to enforce it. Now there are jobs that must be performed incessantly and en masse, so it is no longer viable for men to have their own land and produce their own food. They must live in cities, where they grow dependent on other specialized workers giving them food, building their homes, so they can work the same simple job every day. It is not necessary for me to detail where this chain of events leads because you are living it. You understand that man must become continuously more tame, stupid, and specialized in order to maintain the existence of the super-organism that is his civilization. But isn't this all the fault of Jews? Jews are the agents absolutely, but their success is because usury, degeneracy, and disloyalty to tradition are conducive to growth. Buy more shit, watch more movies, they make the economy grow faster. Want to make a business? Here's a loan! This is what happens when the systems that allow civilization are too BIG to be human. Human health is sacrificed for the health of civilization. Could Hitler's Germany, a far more human iteration of industrialized society succeed? Since it was destroyed, civilizational evolution would disagree. It is up to you and your progeny to try again. If my argument has made little sense until now, consider this. You are a strong man, and you take pride in good health and strength. There is a man beside you who is also strong. He wants to kill you because he fears you will kill him. He creates a drug that makes him many times stronger than you, but unknowingly it will rot his brain and bones in time. Do you take the drug and use it to defend yourself to survive? The laws of nature suggest you would.

I've spent a couple of hours writing this, and I'm sure my arguments are a bit spotty. I hope that nonetheless, there is something for you to learn.

No I agree. I advocate for total collapse as well.

We should be pushing every separatist movement we can.

the most depressing realization of all may be that Varg was always 100% right in everything he said.

this

If you think that the realization of a brutal natural order is all that is standing between 'the mob' and them succumbing to Volkischism then instead of total collapse a semi-collapse is equally as valid because all you need to do is to incur the wrath of nature upon people. Reminding a populace of the true fragility of the state - and implicitly alongside that of the fragility of an individual - through infrastructure attacks is an equally valid tactic. This also has the advantage of being easier for dedicated groups to hurry the process along - because make no mistake that an economic collapse would be prefaced with degeneracy and open borders being (((pushed))) first. The current world order would cut off their nose to spite their face, if it all came down they would salt the earth. If it must collapse it should be on our terms. Hypothetically.
Interesting thread though OP, the board could use more of this.

I have to agree at this point. Charlottesville was a tipping point. We cannot hope to achieve our ideals in the current system or situation,and (((they've))) escalated the conflict with (((their))) golems, tearing down monuments of American history like ISIS would. It has to collapse… And we need to rise from it's ruin.

Another key aspect is the growing panopticon of spying, which suggests distancing ourselves from current, completely backdoored technology and systems. EMP comes to mind but it may not be perfect (faraday cages, enemy bunkers and underground cities).

I think this will be a multi-generational struggle.

sage

fuck off Dugin

Could you at least come up with some counterarguments, or- dare I say - actually read what other people have to say? Who knows, you might learn something new that would benefit you, personally!

I think that getting rid of the Internationalist Jews would be a better solution. The Jews would welcome collapse. I want the opposite of what the Jews want. Jews create problems (economic collapse) and then present their "solutions" for the gullible masses.

The Jew is a parasite of civilization. Without a host the parasite cannot survive. Bring on the collapse, and embrace the bloodshed. A new age is upon us.

i agree mostly and his point about just keeping a good family and a good plot of land is probably the best and most practical thing you could do. It's similar to Jordan Peterson's advice of just changing small things in your life that you can affect.

spoilering the next bit because it is off topic, but relates to Varg
Varg's latest video about how leftists are his allies misses by a mile though. I think it is proof that he only has contact with his immediate family and doesn't really converse with many men. He mistakenly lumps the entire left together and points out that they fight against the systems that he decries, like the decadence of civilization, and the (((tax masters))) etc. He basically puts the marxist millennial hipsters in with the earthy, sustainable, living, home school, hippie types. He ignores the more conservative type of people, mostly old American pioneer families that live the same way. Big mistake on his part.

Thanks for the thought bombs, and agreed, a complete collapse is a much better option than trying to fix any piece of the massive machine. So, do you think the increase in technology in our current cycle of civilization birth/death will have much of an impact on its outcome? It seems technology could be a significant 'cheat' in the hands of those with lots of resources at their disposal. It's late, wish I could contribute something, hopefully the thread keeps going.

Not sure if Varg is dumb on the topic as you say, or doing it on purpose to get a discussion going, or if European concepts of left versus right are difficult to translate to your non-native language and mind set. Interesting, I went ahead and listened all the way through even though I wasn't initially pleased with what I was hearing, in the end I did get something helpful from his video today.

If the technology jump that occurred in post-Roman societies is anything to go by, then one would expect the civilizations after this fall to be the most advanced yet. It's difficult to conceive though isn't it? Today's technology is built upon an extremely well understood foundation of physics and materials science. While someone might look upon a Roman aqueduct in post-Roman Europe and guessed its function, a layman trying to figure out what a computer chip does and how it works is impossible to conceive. It all depends on the degree to which the ability to read European language texts is preserved post-fall. Ideally it would be best if they did not reach this level. I mean, goddamn I love the internet, but I can't deny the truth of the "digital society" in pic related.

I think varg just likes being edgy, he knows most of the people watching his videos are right leaning so he'll say something to piss them off to argue in the comments. I agree with almost everything he says but he does like being a contrarian.

It'll be interesting to see how future humans try to figure out how we tricked a flattened rock into thinking.

As far as me not being killed goes, a semi-collapse is another attractive option and not all that unlikely. The biggest question in either case is, what happens to all the nukes? It's fascinating to think of multiple nuclear armed states in the former USA. Ethnic enclaves, commies, NatSocs, lolbergs, all in a cold war standoff. It's probably the most likely scenario which leads to nuclear armageddon. I'd still rather take it than leave it.

I just hope there aren't any nigs left to say WE WUZ COMPYUTAH WIZAHDS N SHIIIEEEET

Have you read Archeofuturism?

It's funny, I was just rereading Mein Kampf and I came across Hitler's thoughts about you OP.

As a God (Krishna) conscious Pagan that highly value's varg"s opigion on this point. When he speaks of a Cataclysm he speaks of a solar flare or biblical event that affects the entire planet and not just regional collapses otherwise your fabled Survivor Volk could end like this - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#Colonization_and_genocide_in_the_Americas

no he just means a societal collapse, whether from lack of oil, rare metals or whatever

Daily reminder that faggots like varg destroyed christianity in sweden allowing muslims and marxist to destroy civilization.

Seriously, varg is like che guevara, basically a symbol used by their enemies because they are stupid ignoramus, but this is Holla Forums, now go back with your fedora garbage to Holla Forums fucktard.

I guess at that point whoever has a stranglehold on these resources gets to pull the strings, also whatever nation/group(s) in that position will be paranoid as fuck whit good reasons.

Of course a cornered animal is most dangerous but that's only because it feel's threatened (no more second chances).

The Romans introduced more animals into Colosseum's because Christians would lay down there arm's rather than fight. Plus that religion is just a demonic Hijack of the authentic religion, the swastika represents God-Consciousness. This religion to put it simply is Knowledge of god which gives value some value to secondary literatures like the bible / old testament / etc and Ultimate Literatures like the Bagavad-Gita and Srimad Bagavatam which attempt (successfully if received/printed from the right sources) to describe the Quality's and Activity's of Godhead.

Allso Christianity Ruined Europe but on the plus-side did spread Monotheism or rather the belief that there is a Absolute God who is unto Secondary God's like these Secondary God's are unto us and that your and idiot if you reject his will after being blessed whit the knowledge of his existence.
Related Varg Vid : youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=459s

History is written by the victors.

Looks like I get to point at my mistake and post pictures.

And I like spending my time on things other than being an apologist.
His recent video opened the door to all sorts of denerates and we have to deal with it.
Now they can weaken any discussion that involves Varg and "leaning to the right" with that video and rhethoric based on it.

And we have to deal with it.

Der Krug geht so lange zum Brunnen bis er bricht.

Playing "Devils Advocate" in a world where doing that is standard shill behavior is not just unneeded but also counter productive.

I see no further obligation to follow this guy.
After all, he could be dead tomorrow and we'd still move forward.
Why lower our standards?
We don't have to.
We should not.

You are a retard if you think that's a good thing.
It creates more problems than it solves.
If you think otherwise then you must be solely focused on "ah well, you could just live a pretty just and righteous life and go to heaven ;^)" while ignoring 2000 years of theology that has wasted ungodly amounts of time and straight up lives.
Just to be distilled into "ah well, you could just live a pretty just and righteous life and go to heaven ;^)".
Every damn fucking discussion about it, including dumb shit like "well what about Extra terrestrials, we are the one species the universe " is a waste of time, trying to reconcile the aspects of monotheism with the real world.

It's dumb as fuck.

tip of white supremacists: stop killing white people

shouldn't have to say this but people still aren't getting it.

Welcome to 2012 champ. "Neoreactionary" bloggers were saying the same shit years ago.

''Norse & European Literature >>>/zundel/561

The American conservatives you laud are part of the problem. Cuck.

Daily reminder that the fall of Christianity is good and it is Christians that love the muslim cock up their asses. Progressivism is nothing but terminal Christianity: "judeo-christian" values taken to their logical conclusion. You're an unprincipled Christian, a cherry-picker who doesn't want to take seriously Christian values like loving those who despise you etc.

Rightwing and Christian are a contradiction in terms. This is why the American right is doomed to fail. In Europe we have long since realised that Christianity is the ur-cause of all this inanity.

So much has gone wrong in our societies precisely because of our detachment from nature and its hardships. We have insulated ourselves from the natural world and rejected it completely. We promote egalitarianism, multiracialism, and live lives that are recourse-unsustainable. Why are we so conceited to believe that we are somehow better than the laws of the universe? Every time you try and spite nature, you end up dead or dying. Once you spite nature, you target yourself for natural selection, which is exactly what is happening to our people right now.
It's time for us to face some real brutality. I am tired of these soft, effete "men" coasting by, letting the world crumble around them so long as they have their comforting lies and distractions.

There are no comforting lies in the real world, in the world formed by the nature's laws, not the laws of man.

It's about fucking time we return to our roots. To become volkish and respect the forces that shaped us into what we are. That means its time to clean up the mess we made living in this century long lie.

We need less reaction and more unbridled action.
Traditionalism is the way to build a long lastning civilization, ride the tiger anons.

OP is right that there is nothing to be saved from this the END of the cycle, Kali yuga, ragnarök.

Do you realise that we need to increase the tensions in order to trigger a total collapse? Another problem, the jews will stop that at all cost because it will be their final stop.

They always ignore that Jesus said agape your enemies. They thing it's all just 14/88 crusade killing.

It's not dumb, they are fedoras, not from Holla Forums, not from some dark bassement paid for leftists, this how how fedoras behave, just remember soviet Russia.

For talmudists.

Thats cultural marxism

Frankfurt school? protocols? kids, behold a true shill.

Europe conquering the world and going to the moon, thats happened after España and Lusitania kicked muslims and kikes out of europe.

God is above all of us, allowing degeneracy is against God, there is a reason why kikes were kiked out of the Temple, thats not cherrypicking.

Thats simplistic as fuck, chinks are rightwingers living in a commie world, there is not such a thing like "left and right" that shit is simplistic propaganda allowing thesis-antithesis crap and if you really believe that then you arent smart enough to post here or you are a shill.

Sorry for samegoyim, plase notice how fast they launch their answers repeating the same refuted garbage, this is how paid shills work, that or autistic tards high on chromosomes that cant get laid and blame Christ for it.

Nigger, churches, at least over here, literally get money in the form of tax from each "follower".
The church has an actual monetary incentive to shill for Christianity.
Every damn missionary is a fucking shill because of that.

A few times people who follow Marcus Follin "the golden one / latsbrah" have reached out to me because they live nearby and we both follow these volkisch figures. Everyone should network like this.

Lately varg and latsbrah have been fighting. I take Vargs side. Latsbrah is a Christ apologist.

I wouldn't say fighting, they disagree but they're not exactly fighting.

What method of gaining funds would be better, instead? The enemy has unlimited funds, the muslims demand 20% tax of all followers.

Thinly veiled Vargfag thread. Which also means neo-pagan/ "christcuck" D&C on overdrive

SAGE AND REPORT
NO FUCKING E-CELEBS

Semites get out!

fuck off christcuck

Checked
I've known for a long time that even though most burgers are aware of the (((banks, nwo, illuminati))), life here isn't nearly bad enough yet for any of them to rise. I asked my wife the other day what it'll take to get the people to stop shopping at (((Walmart))) for poison just to save a buck. Then turn around and whine about China, illegal immigration, and globalists.
"Fire, lots and lots of fire."
So I ask, do we wait patiently in the shadows, redpilling those worthy enough to find us, perfecting our souls to march behind the Kalki? Or do we accelerate the decay, taking the controlled out of controlled opposition?

This term is redundant and based on the deliberate disinformation that self-described "civic nationalists" are in any way nationalists

Nothing ground-breaking here. I agree for the most part. Well written discourse, though. If this was the beginnings of a book, it is hard to critique what you wrote, but if I had to try I would perhaps suggest that you finish with a motivational like Survival Russia would:
Get your survival gear, get your firearms, hunt, start your garden, practice food preservation and train. Philosophy is meaningless without practical applicability.

Nice find. There is much wisdom in Mein Kampf. Which is why I don't worry about OpSec… Hilter states that the movement must be public, not secretive.