Neptunia Thread

Chuunibyou edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

We're also looking for dumps of the Vita versions of Re;Birth 2 and 3 to help bring the Re;Translation over to the Vita.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2EDCfzdn
a.pomf.cat/kybyae.mp3
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/90/040030449075.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/43/92/040030439291.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/14/040030441470.html
mega.nz/#!Qw5HlQpS!fkTkTrPBRijuB4ilQgbUgjND23MxYlA7ZTZSQZyUYUs
forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5626528&sid=20d78646982aa039ba0d9d9ee93ff6a5
pastebin.com/MCASkQ0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to sleep with plutia both of us naked and have a hugs and cuddle with her while we fall asleep and not do lewd things at all

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And marry her

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

I want to marry Nepgear and move to a small town where nobody knows us so that no one will know she's a CPU and just let us live normal lives. As long as we are together we will somehow get by, renting out a small house until we earn enough to buy some place of our own. Then we can start a family of half-CPUs, half-humans.
I want to a live a long life with my family, and, during my final days, I want to be surrounded by them - my wife, my children, and my children's children - while lying in bed and pass away peacefully in my sleep.

i feel like ive known neptune all my life

C O O L

You should be fine regardless of location, Nepgear seems to keep her human form separate. Usually nobody knows she is Purple Sister.

Ouch…

did she tried to eat pudding and play videogames at the same time again?

she sacrificed an eye for wisdom

So Neptune's attempt at being Chuuni?

so wholesome it hurts

I want Hitsy to Sit on my head and Motivate me to always work hard and to kiss me on the cheek as a reward

She's going to Hit you alright

Retranslation Team here. Seems sort of…counter-productive to actively not recommend a game that we've been working on the last 9 months or so (and continue to improve)? Would it be possible to change the OP? After all, even if someone doesn't like a game afterwards even with the retranslation (which is possible, since I've run into plenty of people who like neither RB2 and/or RB3), it does us no good to tell people to avoid either game!

Also, another guy on the team suggested this for the OP in addition to above, but we could roll in "what game to recommend to start" with "what translations are good". Since the patches are out, we could avoid a detailed game-by-game breakdown and include that information in the recommendations (which is a logical place to put them).

So in other words, proposing something rather like this: pastebin.com/2EDCfzdn

Finally…

WE NEED NEW/RETURNING TRANSLATORS FOR R;B3 DLC

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Also if Editor's around if there's anything you want to see added to Neptools, we are still working on it and have added VII support

Don't you know, it's cool to hate V now.

Honestly I think the OP's been a mess for ages though. Needs a lot of cleaning, correction, and shortening.

Well the Scout system was a bit of a problem. Although from what I've seen in the thread's its a bit of a split between a couple of anons who hate it with molten fury and some others that like it and want Plutia CDs (and they don't seem to really to chat it up much).

Either way, it makes no sense to rag on any game that we've retranslated. Otherwise, there's little point to retranslating it in the first place.

As far the OP…it's sort hard to say. We actually have stuff going on so naturally it's going to be pretty long comparatively, but we could roll some bit into each other as well. Although to be fair it's still smaller than back when I was OPing awhile back.

I need to take a little more time to read my posts sometimes…

thanks for the reminder user

There's a reason it's the only Re;Birth I consider superior to the original

Haven't you heard? These threads are gaming Torquemada.

Still waiting for Nepstation and Nepquiz titles to be changed

I want to go to gameindustri so I can play games with my wife Vert. Then we'll hold hands while taking long peaceful walks around Leanbox.

I'm sad I missed the threadkillers last thread

I want to trick Nepgear into agreeing to get strapped into a "massage machine", and then reveal to her that it's really a torture machine!

How would you do it, user?

Also ID change

user you might have a problem…

I've damn near missed half the threads the past week, let alone any thread killers. You can go through two whole threads over the course of a single 100% Neptunia U playthrough.

user let's not repeat history here please or this might end up a like that little something that /nepgen/ in halfchan has.

it was good time for vertfags if I remember correctly so too bad

He could say something like "every girl in Gameindustri is trying this out" before revealing the true nature of the device.

>peer pressuring Nepgear into torture

I want to Hold hands with Vert while playing video games and Remove sluts from Gameindustri likeBlanc while referring to Vert as my Onee-Sama.

Are we really starting this again?

Yes, you will bow down before the Oppai Goddess.

but what if I love flat and stacked equally?

にゃん!!!

Have the mods finally started?

Why.

It's not Uni. All that's going to happen to Nepgear is a tickle attack. Uni might piss herself.

I'm sorry, but I will not bow before the Oppai Goddess. Something bad might happen to me.

But
It's more than just a tickle machine, user…!

I would be proud to worship Vert and her megamammaries.

I want to and with .

Thinking about making a American Nep pack

Its like JPN & US Kirby

Would they be angry neps?

Oh yes!

these threads in a nutshell

Witnessed.

BURN YOU HERETIC!

You don't need to burn me, the summer heat is doing the job for you. Is the only reason you want me burned because I won't bow to Vert?

Uh, yes?

I think it's great you won't bow down to anyone, not even the CPUs.

Back from sleep. And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to be able to take care and to support them all until the end.

I still don't get how Gear made me want to be a father, but hey, I won't complain.

Nice objective. Good luck with that.

Several people asked Verts to "marry that user" I suppose to be you. One got a laugh of me, with the little ones saying "Vert is okay with that" while Vert going with "I don't know, darling".

Nya. Nice work on that one.

Well, considering this game has infinite dimensions, anyone could have the same girl as a waifu while having a different waifu at the same time. So there's no stealing.

I already worship an oppai goddess irl

But user, I do

This make me even sadder. God damn it.

But who will Vert tease lovingly with her superior body if Blanc isn't there?

Fug ID changed

Blanc looks so happy, is it because she's experimenting first-hand what she will never have ?

Removing them from Gameindustri wouldn't necessarily mean killing her.

Neptune is
FUCKING PISSED
and its really adorable

Hey, we don't indirectly bully the Blancfags, thats just rude. I'd say Blanc is forcing that smile because she really needs the shares

I never said anyone died though.

That's Nepgear user

its a reference to this image
why would it not include neptune wise guy?

Because that literally is Nepgear

No worries, his brain may have melted due to the cuteness overload.

Hey uh, can anyone tell me what the symbol on her hat is?

We're just another step closer to Nepugia…

Its the emblem for Lowee.

That's Lowee's emblem

i know that, but the box art would feature neptune

im pretty sure its not

The part about skipping RB3 was added in because I and others were of the opinion that RB3 is just a bad game with flanderized Neps. It's worse than RB1 and RB2, and it doesn't even compare to V-II. It's not even needed for the story of V-II. It feels more like a spin-off than a main game. I played V-II before RB3 and I'm glad I did, and would recommend the same to any newcomer to the Neptunia series. I'm also not recommending never playing it, that's why it says to play it later.

Nobody seemed to disagree, so I changed it. But if people disagree then it can be changed back of course. I read every single comment in every single thread so feedback will never go unnoticed.

About your modified version, I disagree with the formatting. The OP will become massive with all the empty space between the text, and it isn't really needed. Same goes for a detailed description of why you need to play those games in the following order, if people are really curious they can just ask in the thread in my opinion.

What do you think is wrong with it then? To me it seems fine as it is, the formatting was changed already but was reverted back to this because people liked it more.

Was this your game plan all along?

They aren't even pronouced the same, kill yourself.

youre just mad because youve been saving that joke

No it was a terrible joke user, Carlos would be disappointed.

as in he will no longer be appointed as the king of puns

Do you think Plutia would force you to take responsibility even if the baby wasn't your?

No, she'd look for them.

No user, it was pretty bad

If she would, I would run for my life and seek refuge in other nations or go innawoods. I'd probably do that if she was after me regardless of reason.

This isn't some kind of cuck fantasy, is it?

A moment of silence for the user who tried to pull a Hitler-kun on Plutia

Hitler-kun deserves it

Sure… A silence for an user who attempted to do that… I'm going to leave these pictures right here.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten.

I just noticed but why is NEXT Vert the only one without clothes? She essentially has a bikini, gauntlets, shin guards, a horn, and boots. I'm not complaining much though as it means Vert is the only NEXT Nep with an ass worth looking at.

because microsoft violates your privacy

For some reason, Tsunako went back on her crazy medication when designing NEXT Green, and made her the most pleasant to look at.

Then it was off the pills and shit designs for everyone else.

I wonder if Iris Heart is flying after him. Would CPU's even be able to transform when pregnant?

Even if she couldn't transform, she still has her dolls to hunt him with.

Even if that in-and-of itself was used as a metaphor for Vert it…
Makes a lot of sense. Nepgear will never be safe.

I hope in future mainline games we can change the parts on Next forms.

what if she didnt actually get pregnant with a baby, but a voodoo doll?

In all seriousness, being Plutia's husband would be comfy as fuck

Don't tell lies user

That hat is the best

I laughed more than I should have.

It really is.

EVERYTIME

NEXT White is the worst

Shit taste

One could wonder how someone could end up with such a wrong opinion. That is, if one cared

Is this that new story you were working on that you didn't want to spoil?

Why would you think such a thing?

Because it's true.

You guys could weaponize your shit taste and earn lots of money contracting it to Arabs.

That might work

Yeah, it's that one. I may or may not post parts of it tomorrow, since it's an important day after all. It depends at which point I'll be in the story.

Not when everyone suddenly began talking in French, including the narration.

Her blue jumpsuit front is the lewdest though.

Literal garbage

I want to go to a festival with NEXT White, hold hands and do lewd things behind shrine

all stoopid

All sex.

Yes, yes, don't you have a Holla Forums thread to call everyone nazis in?. Go there instead of an otherwise peaceful nepthread. Did your CRT boss really want you shit this place up?

That's l00d d00d just don't leave anything lying around after

youz a git

Does it just vibrate or does it make sounds too ?

I'm sure anything that vibrates emit some sort of sound

The only thing left on the ground will be her sense of decency

It's power fist you faggot.

specifically

I was thinking more at the vibrator looking like a Wii Remote or not, and thus being able or not to emit sounds other than the vibrating noise and White Heart's natural noises coming from that.

For what purpose?

Full blast and full power DK Rap. In order to break the mood in more ways than one.

I didn't know I wanted this

That's an option too.

One end is a mic while the other plays the sound of what the mic records

CD of the CPU's moans when?

More like break her pride if anyone ever heard that

You can hear Noire getting railed and moaning in one of the eroge she's done.

She's done eroge? Which one

I demand one of Neptune

She's done a heap, but only a few have been translated. Yumina the Ethereal, Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate and hopefully soon, Majikoi A.

its basically this

I can get off to it

My god. Does she sound like Noire in any of them

Imagine the immorality that could be created by simply splicing that audio with nep media.

patrician

Unfortunately, none of the translated ones. She does in a number of untranslated ones.

a.pomf.cat/kybyae.mp3

I had no idea.

It's still Imai, and she sounds very similar. The tone of voice she uses is just much less high-pitched.

I mean more of the works where she's close to Noire is untranslated

Yeah, I know.

Her regular voice is closer to Black Heart's but without the overconfidence.

That being said, while working on my story, I just finished my gift to people here. It'll be dropped tomorrow, no worries on that aspect.

I'm one of the rare minority of people who prefer Ram over Rom. Kid's got attitude and I like that. Still wouldn't lewd either of them, they're daughterfus more than anything else.

Just look at those Minas. Did she always have those?

you're a good man, user

I prefer Rem over both tbh

I like to think that just like Uni represents both the PSP and the PS Vita, Rom and Ram represent the portable Nintendo series since the very first Game Boy, making them old enough to be lewded.

It's a way better thing to daughterfu them both, though.

And re-reading my own argument and thinking about it, it would mean both Uni and Vert are too young for lewding.

Let that sink in for a minute. Especially with Vert.

Well she is childish

user, stop.
I refuse…
Never Vert and Ever Vert are actually FOREVER Vert and Vert
And continuing that train of thought Vert is an illegal inside a legal's body. She acts the way she does because she doesn't know any better and ignoring the lore that Leanbox had a CPU before Vert, its possible Vert might have been born into a nation that didn't have a CPU for X amount of years so her upbringing was a bit pampered. This still doesn't explain why UD Vert acts like a kid despite being 30(?) But it does explain why HD Vert has childlike tendencies

Oh for fucks sake
ID

Agreed, with both your statements. I don't really know why I prefer Ram. I can't deny Rom's incredible cuteness though.

But the age of the console/handheld they represent is in no way related to their actual age. They're about as old as they look in the games. Way too young to be lewded, both physically and mentally.

My dick is responding physically.

Same but I absolutely wouldn't lewd them, for obvious reasons.

I apologize if I happen to step on a landmine here but whats the general consensus on loli in the Nep threads? Considering how there seems to be no middle ground for lewding/caring the Lowee twins I thought to ask.

I also ask because you, in fact, CAN take lewd screencaps of Rom and Ram in V-II in their maid outfit

I'd say to each one's own. Some enjoy it, others decry it. I'm fine with it but I won't complain if others are against it though, so there is a middle ground.

And if you want to lewd them, go ahead, but know that the people not enjoying their lewding will jump at you. And if you don't, the ones who actively want their lewding will do so, so you're lost either way.

It's fine, and probably appreciated by me at least to post those kind of ecchi pictures of them. As long as they aren't getting lewded. Nobody is going to stop you from posting some hardcore loli hentai of course, but it seems frowned upon by most

Well I don't care either/or in terms of loli and in this case Rom or Ram its just I failed to see a middle ground for the aforementioned topic and didn't want to post things that might disrupt the comfy.

Unspoilered Lowee twins pantie shots incoming

Lewding twins is allowed if you want to take responsibility and love them

I want to love them in a friendly, lets go outside and play, kinda way
Also I'm Vertfag

That's what I expected, due to how the rest of the outfit is designed.

SLUT
L
U
T

These are great.

I'm kinda having fun finding the lewdest way to screencap the Neps in V-II

>Also I'm Vertfag
Are you planning on stealing the twins for Vert in exchange for hugs and kisses?

Should we call it Bowvert ?

If there are any more costumes for the other Neps that are lewd I'd post them but for now the other Shas, God Eater, Nitroplus, and Nepgya don't have lewds in V-II.

Actually I could post Nepgya lewd screens but she is a clone of Nepgear with no other costumes so it might be redundant

If I do my job as her husband that would never happen but until that becomes a reality protect your twins.

It sounds good to me. But it's funny how Vert fits into these roles as Nintendo characters, almost as though Blanc was inspired by her.

And now you realize that Blanc secretly wants to be Vert's little sister.

With all that is implied.

Compa has a pretty cute swimsuit.

Cute but not all that lewd.
Also while searching for proper angles I realized that a lot of Neps actually wear pants in this game.
FUCKING
PANTS
AND
SPATS

I cannot enjoy S-Sha, Nitroplus, and God Eater because of false hope.

I hope there's a dimension where Blanc is Vert's CPU Candidate. They were made for each other.

I was just thinking about giving Neps spats to wear!

I've been thinking a bit about Histoire lately. According to the latest canon (V-II) she is an artificial being created by the very first CPU of Planeptune, to assist the CPU's with ruling Planeptune (and probably because that CPU was lazy as well).

Now this seems fine, but if you think about it it is a very cruel existence. There have been many CPU's in charge of Planeptune, and many humans that were their friends. But they all die with the passage of time or in battle, while Histy remains. Everyone that she befriends will die while she remains. Time after time again. The constant loss of everyone you love would probably cause a normal person to avoid as much contact with others, so they wouldn't lose another piece of their sanity when another friend of them dies while they remain.

But Histy is forced into close relationships because of her job. Being with the CPU's and their friends every day will result in her caring about them, and they will die time after time with no way for her to avoid it. Isn't this sad?

So why is Histy not insane? Did the first CPU predict this, and create her so she can't feel grief for others? Is she unable to care about another person and only cares about the nation?

Why is there so much sadness if you read between the lines?

Neps are serious business, that's why.

And everyone who can't read between the lines can be shocked upon some discovery or some conquest.

Well Histy does care and even shows emotion when she reunites with Uzume. However she also seems emotionally detached whenever it come to actual duties involving Planeptune. As far the the mainline game canon is concerned there is no better example than the entirety of Mk2/RB2, where she always seems to be an arms length away when it comes to being attached to anyone other than Neptune and Nepgear and even still its hard to say whether or not she only cares because they are the CPUs of Planeptune. On that train of thought she probably only cares about the other CPUs because their actions will indirectly effect Planeptune one way or another. Then you factor in conquest…

Most of her seemingly stoic nature gets, while I won't say retconned, re-written in V-II to show that perhaps she has the capacity for emotional investment because she interacts with Uzume on a level I don't think we've seen even with Neptune and Nepgear.

That's a pretty cruel existence then, if she can feel those emotions.

Actually, yes, she only cares because they are the CPUs of Planeptune. She brings up the fact that Neptune needs to start taking her duties seriously in every game. The fact the Histy will blow a fuse when Neptune is especially lazy proves that Histy prioritizes the well being of Planeptune over just about everything and everyone else. Although if I'm wrong please let me know, I only ever played the games and have not read or seen other official media minus the anime.

I'd still do it.

Where is Ram's meido dress, I can't seem to find it.

THE DESCRIPTION LIED

She could be that strong and just keep her sanity intact throughout her existence. She also does forget things too, so maybe she has coping techniques to ease the pain of immortality. I feel like if I was in the position I would be able to handle it, but get really sick of the world and how things tend to repeat themselves. That part would drive me up the wall more than anything. I think how a person accepts death and seeing someone close to them disappear is different per person and from what Histy acts like- she seems to be one to handle it well.

I can't remember where I got it either, I wanna say its a reward from a high rank quest and failing that try investing in Lowee.

He tried to gas her?

No, he just tried to make her pregnant before running to another country.

Remember that, while a lazy is sometimes good, you do need to
DO YOUR WORK

Looks like we're slowly approaching our second birthday, as it's more or less two hours and a half before the 18th here. And as the hours pass, I have to admit I feel grateful.

Two years ago, I was just a regular, like any of you. I saw some discussions on the games, enjoyed the general atmosphere, and wanted to keep it. So I made a thread. There wasn't even a particular OP in this, it was just to discuss the games and the girls alongside with people, as well as to expand my knowledge of an universe I was interested in, since all I had access at the time was the very first game I just finished at the time, despite its glaring problems (anyone who played it know what I'm talking about).

Quickly, other regulars joined in, and a common problem was noted - The Re;birth games had a faulty translation at best, and a very wrong one at worst, altering characters and personalities for the sake of more memes and "lol so funny xD" translation. A suggestion was made to retranslate the game, and I supported it, alongside many people. We didn't know in what we were going, but we were going in it regardless, which lead to the creation of the Re;translations, something that is still called an example through Holla Forums at times.

I wasn't along the ride for the Re;translation, partly because I didn't played either mk2 or Re;birth 2 at the time, but mostly because I couldn't access and play Re;birth 2 on my computer, something which is still the case, even after a forced change of computer. So I contributed my own way, and made a post that surprised many, yet that was enjoyed by as many - The BAD END. It clearly was silly and with lots of mistakes, thanks for English not being my main language, but it motivated people in an other way, as those who couldn't work on the Re;translation went and wrote stories.

Our weight began to impact Holla Forums, and the trolls and shitposters became more intensive, but we didn't even care while I've seen them destroy other communities. The most important thing, months after, was Blancanon's affair, with him asking Blanc in marriage to IFI, being accepted, and leaving her on the altar after a post of several botched pictures which united our small group against him. He came back months later with a promise to redo it more correctly, a promise which we haven't seen the results.

But with or without weddings, we always had our lot of waifus, everyone taking the thing his own way. And even I, who at first thought the waifus to be a laughable self-defence mechanic with no value, found my own in Gear, and devoted myself to her through several stories, a stack of pictures and a support of a character that was at the very beginning universally hated because of her Conquest. I saw through it and through her despite not knowing the character that much (remember, she doesn't exist in the original HDN) and only getting my knowledge of her through side materials and the people that were around.

But the most important in all that is that I found amazing people. From the original posters who followed the threads, to the people who fled /nepgen/ in haste due to their politics and who found here a new haven, to the recent newcomers, we are a small group that I deeply appreciate, even though not knowing even half of you. And I care as much for people like ShockingFate, Companon and Nowanon as I care for people like that fan in denial, Hitler-kun or our lurkers who nearly never post.

Thanks for the ride, everyone. And I hope we'll continue it for months, if not years.

Histy's not my mom, she can't tell me what to do.

I want Histy to motivate me to work harder.

but wouldn't be much better leave that work to nepgear?

I don't want to be lazy and do nothing all day

I want Histy to motivate me to be better
And to praise me when I make progress

more artists for theNEVER EVER list

Although the ride is waaaay shorter for me I enjoyed what little time I spent here and have no regrets pumping as many hours into the games as I did. I'd say the aspect that makes these Nep threads as enjoyable as they are for me is the super relaxed atmosphere and the calm and collected posting. In such a short time I'm already learning how to spot regulars and how to bully other Nepposters gently without disturbing the peace. I have no qualms admitting I'm a Nep newfag simply because no one cares and on top of it most everyone was willing to help me fill in the gaps in my Nepknowledge. I hope we continue to Nep in peace while occasionally bullying one another gently to ease the tension and to have fun.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Also, a light in the tunel, to quote this based son of a nep
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/90/040030449075.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/43/92/040030439291.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/14/040030441470.html

Thanks for your answer. And after all, everyone has been a newfag once.

It's pretty much the same for me. I was curious about the Nep games and found these threads. Instantly got hooked by the comfy atmosphere in these threads. I'm pretty new, it's only been a few months I think? Can't remember when I started imitating Gearposter with a similar post about Noire, but I was around a bit before that already. Anyway, I'm here to stay. The best thing that could happen for me on this anniversary is simply the continuation of the Nep threads and their comfy atmosphere.

I also want to thank the retranslation team for their work, it made RB2 way more enjoyable for me and it seems that RB3 got better too. Playing RB3 now with the retranslation and I'll be sure to give feedback already found an error

And I also want to thank Gearposter for creating these threads and being a pretty cool guy with good taste, hope you get to play the Re;Birth games someday and of course, V-IIand marry Nepgear

And of course thanks to everyone else for Nepping here and creating a comfy atmosphere. It's nice that we can comfortably and reasonably discuss Neps here. It's on a different level than the rest of Holla Forums. It's not some kind of safe space, it's just comfy and without faggotry

Let's keep it this way for another year.

Thanks for your post, it has made me smile. And you're welcome with the thanks, I didn't notice that it was you that began my imitation but I'm very flattered by it.

I don't know what to say.

I guess I enjoyed fucking around with the game's engine despite not being the type of game that would get mods but hey, I guess anons liked the cutsenes I edited! (Looking back though, I could use some better writing)

I'm honestly surprised this site has been going on for two years now, and it'll be two years in 2017 since Neptunia was first given to Steam users. I'd argue this game and Valkyria Chronicles opened the floodgates for more niche Japanese game devs to bring their games to PC

I think it was me, it was when you said you probably didn't have the time to create the threads anymore, so Companon and I offered to take over. It ended up being me, so I decided to declare my love for Noire in the similar way you did at the start of the thread

But it seems others saw the potential of declaring your love in such an efficient manner, so shortly afterwards more of those posts started appearing which started to snowball, which was pretty funny.

I actually enjoyed some of the scenes you made, and I'm looking forward for you to make some more. As for the writing quality, don't let that stop you, I made much more despite not being as fluent with English as I would like to.

I saw it happen maybe once or twice before that, so I can safely say you started a trend. Oh, and thanks to borh you and Companon for the takeover. Threads maybe weren't there anymore if not for that.

Once theres a way of editing the topic titles and Nepquiz answers in Nepstation, I'll consider returning to make edits.

I like how some of my edited images have been passed around this site like Nepgear and the Nightmare Mask

I saw the first ever thread talking about the release of Re;birth1 for Steam, and I looked at it, and I was thirsty for any sort of JRPG on the PC, and the fact that it was half-VN filled with cute girls just hooked me in.

First few or so threads about Re;birth1 all I could give out was help on how to beat the 999 Colosseum fights, because that seemed to be the only difficult portion of the game people could have a hard time on. Then it went to Life Rings, then buffs and debuffs, it was fun. Then it went to how Re;birth2 was the most popular game in the Vatican.

Judging from the achievement list on Steam, I've only been here for a year or so.

It's been a nice comfy ride especially for a place like an imageboard. Though I don't outwardly proclaim my love for the Neps I love, it's mostly because of my upbringing.

Why can't they be edited anyway, are they hardcoded in or something?

Thanks for your answer. I knew you were an old regular, but not that old, I'm surprised. And I do remember your posts about the 999 Colosseum, which is rather fun to notice. And you don't need to keep your love of neps hidden here, we're all on the same boat or close enough. Plus it's not like you're not already in love with Nep's puddings.

well since people now are talking about this place as a whole because of our birthday, I should probably say something too, but what CAN I even say that wasn't said in one way or another either now or recently?
The only thing I can is, I sure as fuck am glad I can talk about this series that made my days brighter with a bunch of people that also enjoy it while not being plagued by the shitposters on 4chan or not having to go to /nepgen/ for my dose of nep
Here's to(imagine I'm holding a cup of pudding) our comfy time spend here

Well I asked in the bunker thread and this is what I got

So technically it could be done, but the tool isn't ready for it. yet.

To our comfy time spent here.

If I was able to change topic titles and Nepquiz answers, I don't even know what ideas I would have on making edits out of Nepstation.

I guess fake news, unique segments (Cooking with Neptune for instance), or community interactions?

Both can go hand in hand, with fake news like "Blanc's wedding interrupted by lack of Blancanon" or "Update for Re;birth 3's Re;Translation". I am a sucker for community interactions, the edit with Nepgear posting here always makes me smile.

I still want to see an edit with neps reading stories from here and commenting on it. Gear's reaction to BAD END would be hilarous.

Ah, no problem. I'm sure that others would have made them if I didn't make them though, even though the threads were slower back then.

Here's Nepgear reacting to the horrors of… Hitler-kun? I think this is the first time I've seen angry Nepgear

Guess those might work.

I was thinking about Neps reading hand written letters from people sending it to them (Reading E-Mails sounds boring imo) like in TV Shows where the host would read a letter from someone and they'd answer their question with something witty

Nepgear gets angry so little that she didn't even know what to say or how to act.

Guess you're onto something. Although she'd be more suffering than angry.

What about having people from here writing said letters ? Could get some more community interaction.

What if Gear actually has a fetish for that sort of thing?

That is fine, as long as the names stay user.

Getting knocked up or being abandoned by the one who knocked her up as he goes and sleeps with her best friend?

Also, how would I handle the characters for Nepstation edits? Having only Neptune and Nepgear be on would simply be boring.

Would I roll the dice and see who it lands on? Or ask the community?

That's part of the game, of course. As for Gear's mailbox being filled, you can use that as a joke if needed.

Roll the dice with the question-asking thread killers. A first roll to determine the thread killer you'll use, a second one to determine the character you'll use.

If we'll have one per thread, probably roll it with the thread killers?

Could work, but then theres two problems:

1. Not all the characters are present (Namely the makers such as 5pb, Cave, etc.)
2. Adding more characters would already make the Ask stuff more bloated than it already is

Roll a d20?

Probably go with the most appropriate Nep for the news?

You could roll with the other threadkillers then.

Every thread seems a bit much, I'd say just make some edits whenever you feel like it. I doubt that many people will send in letters anyway.

All righty.

And how would custom Nepquizes be handled? Another roll of the dice determines what answers you get wrong and right?

I don't really have a schedule when it comes to edits, I just make them whenever I want/

It is time for me.

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY, NEPTUNIA THREADS !

Here's your gift, in advance for some - >>>/nep/3518

GODDAMNIT

>best part isn't written, we die insteadagain
Fug. Can we lewd Uni without dying?

You think thats over?

Nothing says user can't be revived as an undead!

I knew you'd enjoy it.

Best part is left to your imagination. Have fun before dying again.

To each one's own. It's fine if you want to revive him but there's still something missing

I've been here about a year, I think. Holy crap… I don't know what to say; I was never good at things like this. While I wasn't here for, or didn't know of, the whole Blancanon episode, I was defiantly here for the BAD END that you created. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have written anything Nep related. If I did, it probably would have been later on another site.

Here's to many more comfy years here!

…You're making me want to write something for Uni. Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

I mean it, user has taken so many beatings, hes practically undead at this point!

And the name field is back suddenly. Ok?

Thanks for the answer. And I'm glad to have motivated you and others to write. It's because I did it that I threw Another BAD END. You're free to take the mantle if you want.

In case you didn't understood, the MC from both BAD ENDs are different ones.

Oh…..

Well of course we hope we stick around, I'm sure that the various groups we have continue to grow naturally as they have. I thought waifus were stupid too, now look at me, I've got more done than I ever did previously in everything I pursue

Raise your histies and get pumped up for work!

Please don't lewd the twins

Uni is Cute!

god bless live2d

its raining neps and puddings out there

I very strongly agree with this development.

Also I forwarded the Nepstation stuff to the Neptools dev

That and some other things are in the pipe for that thing

If Nep U is any indication, some versions of her can force a cute mode with ease.

Lowee's national emblem; a snowflake, like this. Why?

Well, I still disagree with the OP inclusion for the stated reasons. And while I can't respond every thread, since I have IRL things I have to do, I too read the whole threads eventually.

Also it occurred to me since I last posted yesterday that there some V/RB3 fans here too, or anons who at least enjoyed it (if the Plutia CD and Rei anons are any indication). I don't think they're as vocal as the anti-V'ers though.

As far as the subject rollup, I was just passing on a suggestion of another team member which I thought had merit. I still think it does, but perhaps a different user could format it a bit better.

I actually came to like Ram a lot too as we retranslated her. Nick really did a lot of damage to her in RB2 and that really irritated me in retrospect.

I still prefer Rom though

I've always chalked up Vert's comparatively mild personality defects (her awkwardness about how the sister thing works, and her less adult parts overall) in part due to the fact that she doesn't get out in public much. After all that would cut back on 4GO time.

In a strange way, Neptune is more mature than Vert is sometimes. Although they both have a penchant for bizarre schemes.

I remember when the threads were first starting out two years ago. We had a very small community and numbers. And now look at these threads. We have so many people now and so much content to discuss. The threads are still comfier than ever even if they do only last a day or two now and we have a lot of great anons here. I disappeared for 10 months and the growth of the community within that time was astounding and I wasn't expecting that many new people. This community is great and I will be sticking around for a long while and hopefully the community will stick around for years to come

I guess I should've expected a BAD END when trying to lewd the twins

As much as I want to, I'm not going to lewd Rom and Ram. Sure, if I write about them, I'll imply it but I will never write it in full. That's only if adult situations happen.

I like running around as hatless Blanc smashing stuff in Nep U, too bad she is also in her underwear as well.

All the Neps are prone to going from one end of the spectrum to another really quickly and without warning.

I wanted to reply to this one separately since it's long

Well, I didn't expect this time a year or two ago I'd be in the middle of at least two Neptunia retranslation projects, with a lot of other extremely talented anons. Nor that I would have contributed rather a lot of text to the Neptune and Plutia Civilization V mod of Vice's (would have done more but I figured I'd better take care of the retranslations first), and make a Nep mod for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Not to mention affairs on /nep/, and all the graphical OC I've been involved in.

I think I got a bit wound up the series during the last year to be honest.

Honestly we've done pretty good. I mean hell, we had TWO fully successful Holla Forums projects just on the gaming front alone, and also developed new tools that work with all the Re;Birth games, VII, and Noire's game. And we've translated 3 manga stories (hopefully more on the way over the next year or two since we have some typesetting talent). I've seen our OC all over the site, and sometimes even outside it.

We also found that we could not only thrive here on Holla Forums, but the bunker threads over the course of two-three months we sequestered on /nep/ showed that we could make do anywhere on this site, if we had to.

There's really nothing like this anywhere else on Holla Forums, and I definitely hang around a lot more places than Holla Forums on here. It's sort of it's own proto-planetary disk (for lack of a better term), with new things being created in it all the time. It's definitely the best Neptunia community, full stop and by a wide margin.

Here's to another couple successful years!

I don't remember when I came here, but pretty sure it's been less than a year for me. I stayed at Halfchan even after the exodus which most of the people here left for this haven hoping that Halfchan's community would eventually get better, but it never really did.

Ever since I came here though, I've enjoyed the Neps and the community infinitely better. I found it interesting just how diverse backgrounds of the community here are and how a lot of you don't seem to be from native English speaking countries. Not only that, but found out that one of the people here goes to my university, which was really cool.

Not to mention I've done some things I never would've done before (writing Persona non Grata and Amnesiac user-kun and making edits of images). The writing probably won't be super useful in my field of study, but learning Gimp could be potentially beneficial.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for being such a great community in which we can all have fun/a place to relax at. Let's continue to take care of each other!

But what happens to babby when pregnant Gear transforms?

Simple it would be … uh

Better question. What happens to the baby if PH decided to turn back into a human…?

Would the CPUs be able to transform while being pregnant?

But user, that's Nepgear

But, user, I'm asking about Purple Heart, not Nepgear.

Okay I misinterpreted. I'm more than certain … uh, have you ever seen a small pregnant woman? I think that would be how it would look like.

I'm sure the baby will be fine.

Uh… If we're talking about somehow existing in a magical 2D world then the child would certainly be a qt loli or shota…

If I ever got Neptune pregnant I hope it would end up being a son because I would have no idea how to raise a daughter.

Although I guess I could raise her as a son.

I hope you're right…

Not sure that makes me proud.

Would the child be Human? CPU? Both?

The child will be a demi-fiendCPU

Jesus Christ

I've been wondering that recently: Would the child be Demi-God?

Giantune?
Nepgiant?

What the fuck

Yup. Thats the OG Neps for you, right out of their boxes! Don't know if downscaling will be a good idea…

Big Nep.

Downscale it man

Nah, more like a Dante.

Dante's a natural born half human half demon.

While the Demi Fiend was a full human before getting a demonic parasite shoved into his eye.

Ah you're right. If that's true would that mean, that child will be able to power themselves up with self-faith?

If CPUs gain power from the faith of humans, and the child is half-human, would it be able to self-sustain their power?

IT DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE THEM LOOK WORSE!

Did you already forget who that nickname belongs to?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR MOUTH?

Ventriloquist dummies of Neptune are the hottest new things in Planeptune

since everyone is doing it I might as well share some pieces of my mind from my time in here

getting into this community was like a strike of lightning, it was during the right time and place I think it has been almost 6 months or more since that day.

I got into the series thanks to the release of the re;birth games on pc, it was during a time while I realize how most of big name companies were starting to turn into shit and had not much to play with and some games even disappointed me from franchises I loved.

but then I found the nieche title and started playing via pirating, it started to hit all the right point for me: the character, the fun gameplay that made it different from other rpgs, a mostly lighthearted story and specially something that I missed for a while Fun.

this obviusly made me start lurking the threads when I got stucked and like many I asked the normal question that everyone asked when they started to get into the series: "black heart is fucking hard, how am I suppose to beat her?" and from that moment like some, I started to look more into the threads.

at first I just asked questions and silly what if's questions from time to time, once I finished re;birth 1 and realize I couldn't run the other 2 game, I started to do more research about the characters and world and watched some random scenes of some games (mainly victory/Re;birth 3) and finally give in and found my waifu even if I still found it kind of silly during that time and now I have a still growing nep images and plutia/iris heart folders.

another thing that made me stay in here was the passion that people here have, from people loving thier waifus, people writting and making OC for the threads and even translating and retranslating the games for the better.

I just hope no matter how many shit we get throught the years as long the series still lives these threads also stay alive and have the same spirit it has now

Shit, if that's true, the child would pretty much surpass the CPUs, just like Dante surpassed his father.

I hope you bought the games user

Nep May Cry when

Eventually user
I'm still short on money to build a better pc to run the games properly and buy them in steam after that

and I don't want to anger disappoint plutia by pirating her game

I used to be one of those faggots who played only AAA games on consoles and only a few jrpg games. I started to feel empty with playing what felt like the same shit. Then GG happened and used my first ever social media site Holla Forums.
I saw the Nep thread and mostly lurked and enjoyed the atmosphere here. Then I bought the Steam version of RB1 and had fun with it and the only game I 100%.
I also started playing other titles like Atelier series because Neps made me realize not to give a shit and have fun.
I also found out that there was more then 2 Yakuza games and more then one advance war game whe i joined 8cahn. Bully me if you want. I'm just happy I'm enjoying video-games again and shit-posting with you all

So I'm a faggot and never looked into messing around with the PC releases that much and am now looking into things like Cheat Engine. Wasn't there camera unlock stuff? The ones I could find were pretty limited and stopped at the ground so you couldn't even see pantsu. Looking for R;B3 specifically.

Back from sleep. Six hours isn't enough but I can't sleep anymore.

We probably are the best examples in how waifus change the men for the best.

I more or less having the same feelings towards the community. That big post of thanks was a bit like seeing your own son's first day at school - A bit clumsy, but with lots of care.

You're not restricted to that case. When I talked about the mantle, it was about the BAD ENDs in general, if you want to give it a try.

Along the months, I've seen several times the Re;translations being called as an example of what to do when you want to translate a game, especially with all the corrupt localizations going around. Raise your head and be proud.

Thanks for the answer. And for Amnesiac user-kun to be a personal fap for months.

Gear doesn't change that much body-wise during transformation. You should be more worried when it happens to Neptune, Plutia or Noire, since those three are the ones with the biggest physical changes (outside of Yellow Heart, but Peashy is too young to became pregnant).

The series are full of fun, and I'm glad you found it this way. Alongside your waifu, that is.

I used to be one of those faggots who mocked waifus and thought it was just a self-defence mechanism for people who will never get a girlfriend. Now I'm not empty anymore. Also, Atelier series are rather cozy too, too bad their threads are torpedoed hard by the "Impregnate Rorona/Reggie" shitposting.

Also, my personal thanks to the Holla Forums staff. Even though we had our lot of shitposters during those two years, they did their job nicely and got us mostly out of trouble. Good work, guys.

[This message will be reported for direct messaging the staff]

The hell is that redtext

try this
mega.nz/#!Qw5HlQpS!fkTkTrPBRijuB4ilQgbUgjND23MxYlA7ZTZSQZyUYUs
but it was made for RB1

I had played RB1 last year. It was the last game I finished before I started wageslaving and represents the last time in my life where I didn't have to worry about anything.

I didn't really play any nep games after that until Nep U was released on the PC, which reminded me that the series existed. It was perfectly timed, since it was damn near the anniversary of when I started working. I promptly started playing RB2 which then got me onto the nep bandwagon.

Each time I play the nep games I feel a little bit of that wonderful carelessness come back for a while, and for that I am deeply grateful.

i know exactly what you mean although it feels harder and harder to get that feeling as time goes on

Hey so I had a somewhat funny Nep dream and I'm not to sure what to make of it otherwise. I'm gonna try to recall as much as I can so Wall-O-Text warning.

"I am the CPU of Lastation, Black Heart, and I'm here to show all of Gameindutri the wonders of perfection that is Myself in swimwear!"
"I am White Heart. I'm here to prove that you don't need to conform to the wildly accepted facade that are oversized chests, dangerously flabby asses, and not having a brain to wear and look sexy in a swimsuit."
"This is Purple Heart, Planeptune's CPU, and unlike my peers I'm just here to relax and have fun. We can all have fun right? Just relax and enjoy the show!"
>If Black Heart's sultry dance was anything, it WASN'T Purple Heart's impromptu pseudo strip show
"Today marks another important event in Gameindustri's history, today we find out which one of the CPUs will capture the hearts of the world. I am Green Heart and today I will make sure Gameindustri gets their fair share of my… assets."
>I step up to the mic and announce the first and only game, "Bubble Bounce Blast"

Now I'm gonna take a detour and explain how this game apparently works. So the goal of this game is to take your magical oversized bubble wand and trap your opponent in a bubble. The event lasts 10 minutes. Then while your opponent struggles to escape you create another bubble to smack the bubble your opponent is trapped in to rocket them out of the stage, scoring you a point. Until your opponent makes her way back to the stage and is actively standing INSIDE the score ring she isn't worth any points even if she gets trapped in another bubble. While you can move anywhere on the stage the center of the stage has a giant "score ring" that KO'd contestants must stand in, in order to participate earning more points and to count as points themselves. The wands themselves "shoot" bubbles, with bigger bubbles moving slower but have the capacity to trap opponents and bubbles to small to trap anyone just push them around instead. Contestants that fall from the stage this way do not count as points and are fair game once they reach the stage proper and don't need to stand inside the score ring. Since CPUs are not allowed to fly or use their power otherwise the only thing they can do is just punch and kick their way out of the bubble they are trapped in. Also empty bubbles have a habit of bouncing around for a while before they pop.

part 2

And now back to your regularly scheduled Nep dreamin

So I was a girl in my last three Nep dreams, does this mean something?
In seriousness I'm starting to feel just a little bit weird having these dreams. I mean they are getting more detailed and I'm remembering more of those details. Then the frequency of these dreams is another thing too.

Your body just gets more receptive to those kinds of dreams, nothing special. As for your sex change, it definitely is weird in itself, but it may be the fact you deeply believe in yourself that you'd be more welcomed by the neps as a girl. Or the fact you just don't like yourself and see yourself as a more engaging figure in your eyes.

I'm looking forward your next dream, Announcer-kun.

That seems to just crash the game though it is what I was looking for I believe.

I've actually been dreaming every night now due to some changes, instead of once every week. I guess it's time to learn to control my dreams more so I can interact with Noire

samething but with me surrounded by bug girls. Eitherway it was heaven to me

forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5626528&sid=20d78646982aa039ba0d9d9ee93ff6a5

Try this one with Cheat Engine, there's a similar one for V-II that I use and it works fine.

Atleast I'm actually starting to dream again, instead of just complete darkness.

That's what I had found beforehand, it doesn't let you have enough leeway with the camera. The V-II one is incredible and extremely flexible but V-II also doesn't have the makers or Plutia in it.

I never have elaborate dreams like this. It's mostly intense shit with random stuff happening. Like I'm in some sort of LSD fueled, Satanic world. It's pretty Metal actually
Although I haven't had a straight up nightmare or anything like that in years. And recently my dreams haven't been as intense and they mostly just seem to include romantic situations with my girlfriend

Well I can't really point to or from on that. I'm not so delusional to think I'm some sort of sexy badass alpha macho man but I'm not a pussy either and have confidence in myself. Also the Neps interaction with men in the mainline games has been less than stellar so that might be a valid point as well.

I announce that both might be a contributing factor.

Before I dreamed of Nep girls I was having random dreams of nonsensical shenanigans. It feels good having consistent dreams in vivid details with which I can relate to.

Starting off, how many of you say that I will have Nep dreams later tonight?

…I have a date with Arfoire and Nisa is my wingman.

Alright then.

Seriously though the amount of No when you get 0 is ridiculous

Dreaming is a good thing in general, since it shows how your brain is working actively while sleeping, which can be a good or a normal thing depending of the person.

My dreams tend to be short these days, due to the accumulated stress, but at least I had Gear wishing a happy birthday, so I'm fine with that.

Everyone, will you enjoy our birthday with us ?

Ahh yeah, Vert will you continue our marriage?

Neptune let's have pudding together

MAXIMUM FAITH
Our marriage is safe for another tread!

Neptune, can we hold hands?

F-fine I'll try this too.

Noire, will you be mine?

Now the question is, what kind of play ?

I suppose. I'm not opposed to more Nep dreams.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE ALONE NOIRE

Of course I'll play with you!

Obviously she means play video games! R-right?

The pain is almost starting to not bother me

Not sure. Perhaps she wants you to play with her while she plays ?

It's not a no at least. Maybe I should ask more directly.

Noire, would you marry me?

I'll be sure to give you my love-enhanced shares.

Congrats Nowanon!

O-oh…! Of course! I can do that!

Congratulations!

Nepgear, will you murder me?

I laughed, congrats.

Thanks, may the next step be the real deal

I think you were talking to Conquestgear.

Looks like I'll have to keep my faith in my pants from now on.

Get well young IF!
Uzume, let's dream together!

faith deposited

two things
1. someone's making lewder costumes for V2
2. OH lover is making another doujin

Noire, Can I play video games with you

Oh my

plutia, can I give you a headpat?

hey gust will i ever recover?

why does it sound like she might do something else to me if I dare to pat her head?

But I guess that's a risk I can take care of r-right?

youre the best gust

Big Nep, have we started the fire?

Does that mean she'll start the fire herself ?

Just means she may or may not have started the fire already

How about now?

I don't think she's a hothead.

She started the fire

THE FIRE RISES

Nepgear, would you like the kind of fate depicted here

Oh wow, that's the first positive response I've received from you in like 20 threads. I guess you prefer wholesome questions to lewd ones.

Never Ever Verts, will you play with me?

Uzume do you think kurome is frustrated because she just needs to get laid?

Why does that sound suggestive?
Kurome seems insistent it wont happen too.

you gotta dick the evil and the tsun out of her

I wonder if ill have to get into the KEK supercollider facility for the appropriate dimensional gate.
Like some kind of, 'Hyper D Adventurer'.

On that tangent, someone ask arfoire if she wants the D.

Looks like you just volunteered to give her the D plus be her roommate, with those dubs.

shes gonna put that dick on tap apparently.

So in other words, I'm going to die.
I take this hit for the team fellow Neppers.

Have fun. Make sure to pronounce her name correctly.

yea sure 'take one for the team', not your plan all along.

This isn't fun at all. At some point she's gonna bust out the eggplants and then its gonna get real fucking awkward.

Do I sense jealousy? I sense a whole lot of jelly user.

IM NOT JEALOUS, YOUR JEALOUS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you nepgya

Shhhh, user, let the Jelly flow unhindered while I bang some eggplants withArbore.

tree?

Which one of you is going to celebrate my birthday?

Now that's what I call a birthday

Oh shit, party time!!!

Rollan

Rolling

I want Black Heart to make me a man.

Ultra Nowa's a cutie.

Rolling and hoping for Gear, as usual.

Lets see who I get

Yeah, not bad.

rolling for plutia

an ok roll I guess.

but I don't get why I always get ram the most in the nep rolls I don't even like her that much.

It is a sign. You must become her and Rom's babysitter for at least two years.

Oh, and speaking of which - pastebin.com/MCASkQ0Q

I count on whoever has the rights for the stories' pastebin to add it.

dont be tsundere

well this was expected

eh, it couldn't be that bad and also rom is a nice bonus if is that the case

I wasn't being a tsundere, honest!
b-baka…!

rollin

can I have both

Rollan

Going cave diving user?

I need more Black Sister art

Black Sister or Uni?

Black Sister specifically, Goddesses know I've got enough of normal Uni

Rolling for mecha otaku

This isn't what I asked for at all

rolli

Rolling for Nepu

I … uh, I just woke up, I'm not ready for this yet

You have awaken some serious thing there.

Checked.

Shit user, be careful

(checked)

If only my luck was that amazing when asking Nep for her pudding

Is this a sign, was I being unfaithful

I don't know user, were you? You better not be unfaithful to Nep

I've been asking her, every single thread I can, and been trying to roll for her

The only thing … OH my God

I better switch it back.

There I switched it back. Let's try it out.

Neptune will you have pudding with me now

Guess it's still not enough

Why do the Neps think I like cake? I don't…

You don't? Why?

I don't have a sweet tooth for sweets. I'd rather eat lots of sushi

Ah okay. You don't like them, but you won't them down at least right?

them down?

Turn them down**

Oh my Neps, I need coffee right now

Rollan.

go!

Well…my faith in them is conflicted.

I guess its nice they acknowledge my day.

Alright, so I bought this game a few years back, only got a few hours in and stopped playing.

Redownloaded today and started playing for a few hours, and eh. What's the appeal? Nepgear and friends are cute, combat is alright but right now I'm having a hard time believing this is worth my time

The characters are its appeal. I personally haven't played MK2 so I won't have much to say about it. I've only played the Re;birth2 variant.

The main appeal of the series is the light hearted nature parody of vidya and the characters. Combat is about as simple as you get (Until you reach VII).

Its one of those games to get yourself comfy in.

However, I would avoid playing the PS3 game because while the combat is much better than the original game, translation-wise you are going to have a bad time.

Probably not for you. It is a niche series after all.

The only other response you will probably get would be "play R;B1 on PC it's so much better" or something about the translation even though mk2's is probably the most moderate of the original PS3 releases (oh look ) but it sounds like your issue is probably in the plot which, aside from V-II, these games don't really do.

Hell, most of us here won't even bash you if you don't like the series, we all know it's niche and it's either a love it or hate it. We're just glad you put it in a calm manner and not screaming your head off.

To add on what the other said, this is the first game in the series which the developers had an idea of what they were doing since it was the first game that had a real budget (though it was still a bit lacking). So the game is a bit unpolished as a result.

Other than that, the games are meant to be parodies of the video game industry. The original was more satirical, but that type of writing doesn't usually allow for sequels, so with the second game, they decided to take an element of the video game industry and make something of a statement about it using parody and cute anime grills.
Third game is just a slapstick comedy in which nothing really happens nor do they explore any interesting aspect of the video game industry even though it sounded like they were going to explore the beginnings of the game industry (that plot point went nowhere at all).
The newest game doesn't really explore anything in the game industry per se overall, though it does make some commentary on AAA developers and things such as that while still having an actual story this time with drama. It also has the best gameplay (this is objective, not an opinion) and the best soundtrack (this is subjective, but I feel many people would agree with me).

So I guess depending on the game, you get a different feel for what the series does. Generally there are a bunch of cute girls doing something (or not doing anything in the case of V). Some games have a deep story, some don't. Overall, if you don't like the writing much in Mk2, you'll most likely hate it in V since they just flanderize everyone. You might like V-II though. If you wanted a more light hearted adventure, then RB1 is what I'd recommend.
That said, if you don't continue Mk2, then this might not be the series for you since the more serious storylines with jabs at part of the industry seems to be what the developer is focusing on for its sequels.

Got loli Compa last time. Let's try again.

Jesus, are the loli Gods smiling upon me or what?

Bah, as someone who just started chapter 5, I agree with you. I'd say there's no urgency in getting Neptune back to her world but she tends to destroy that all the time. Urgency, I mean.

you could say i'll be in a Cave–in

did I kill the thread

I like the characters.

All I have is the ps3 version and it's not really impressing me. Yeah story wise it's really lacking.

No it's not for me. I don't hate it. I just wish it was more story driven. Oh well. I'll get my fix elsewhere

I'm getting kind of scared guys

psstt