Lenin Momument

They tore our shit down lets tear theirs down

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

(trips confirm)
Any possible weight on the statue? Could a tow truck take it down? I also don't think its enough to simply take down the statue. It needs to be totally destroyed.

Gas yourself cianigger. Holla Forums is board of peace

bomb? i dont want people to die

Be aware that this is actually illegal when non-communist whites do it, so proceed with caution.

Not necessarily a bomb. Have a several guys with pickaxes destroy it. You could use thermite.

Literally gas yourselves for inciting violence this is so easy to see past you know? If you did anything it would be to kikes or you are wasting time. So don't. Sage goes in all fields for these retards

i said i dont want anybody to die or get injured, i want that statue down

that statue has blood painted on its hands and a noose around it's neck. it's not quite the shining pride of commies in Seattle

Are you retarded?

Nobody cares about inciting violence anymore - go bomb statues, kill leftist mobs, assassinate infiltrators like Spencer I don't give a fuck

Hey, Satan. WHAT UP?
But, on a serious note, wouldn't it be better to take down a MLKJR statue. Also, I would not advocate for either of those things to be done because tearing down statues is really fucking dumb.

Doing anything against these faggots and anouncing your plans here is beyond stupidity. If you are going to do something just do it don't tell the world all Holla Forumsacks know this.
Gas yourselves

well this backfired lol

LMAO I SAY THIS IS ALL A KARMA, REMEMBER HOW THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WENT AROUND THE WORLD TOPPLING GOVERNMENTS AND TELLING THOSE PEOPLE TO DESECRATE AND PULLDOWN THEIR OLD MONUMENTS.
NOW IT'S COMING BACK TO YOU HOW DOES IT FEEL WHITEBOIS, YOUR TIME IS UP MOTHERFUCKERS EVEN THE FATE OR YOUR PAGAN ARYAN GODS WON'T SAVE YOU CUZ THEY KNOW YOU ARE WRONG

nice ID nigger

am i sliding something? how is this shilling?

Bump fuck these communist.

I suspect the cia is trying to create a civil war to distract us from the jewish billionaires and plutocrats.

You are obviously not from here.
Reported you shlomo.

i dun fucked up, fuck me cancel and let this thread die

newfag detected. reported.

when will you idiots realise it's not revolution that we need

neo-marxism has done a great job subverting you westerners

Do it yourself with some of your own friends, faggot. We're all rooting for you.

this thread is a example of a newfag cianigger.

We have no rights anymore.

stick a yarmulke or yellow badge on it with bondcrete.

or a big poster with communism death toll stats or something

second example seems okay

Its coming down kike.

WTF deutsche-anons… why are you not tearing this shit down?

Figures, niggers will be lazy niggers.

If you pull it down with a truck they can stand it back up. It would be easier to go in at night with a hacksaw and ladder elbarto style and cut off the head. Cut off the arms while you're at it for good measure.

Is this public property?

Im not personally going to do it, and I don't know if OP is an ABC

But man I would totally love to fucking see this

Full size truck late at night and 100' or so of chain should be good. Its a straight shot across the Fremont Bridge once you've given one hell of a tug and you can disappear into the darkness that is the backside of Queen Anne Hill with ease.

Pics related. I'm liking this idea. Have fun.

I love this one…the Chinese MLK statue!!! We don't need to touch it. Eventually the blacks will get so pissed at how they are treated by the Chinese, who are taking over slowly but surely, and rid themselves of this monstrosity on their own.

If you plan to do it, don't discuss about it on the internet or phone.

No. I thinks its private. Even if it is private, the left doesn't hold private property in high regard.

OP here I do not have a vehicle nor live anywhere close to seattle

Pull it down and thermite the statue into pieces. Its made of bronze, so you should be able to cut with saws too.

Welp that confirms it OP is a faggot

I designate this the shills shilling shills who shill shills thread.

saging own thread, i newfagged hard i guess IGNORE THIS POST

While I don't doubt you could drag that commie away in a full sized pickup, I do doubt you would go into the darkness with him sparking up the road. It would be easier to mangle him with a saw. I think you can get metal cutting recip saw blades. Drive his bits to a red state so they wont be welded back.

A truck should be enough, cummies aren't known for their craftsmanship.