WE'RE COMING BUCKOS

WE'RE COMING BUCKOS

WE COUNTER-HEGEMONIC NOW

Don't celebrate yet. Just sit back and relax.

Not time for relaxing yet. We still need more eyes on this board.

Отличная работа, товарищи!

Intrastding but I don't know if they're gonna stick around. This election and the aftermath has been crazy. I figure Holla Forums is gonna go back to 2800 and Holla Forums will go back to a respectable 770+

When did we overtake Holla Forums?
Also, it looks like overall board activity is way down from months ago. I guess Holla Forums fags just stayed while other board regulars left.

Holla Forums fags can talk about random shit on several other boards while the left only has Holla Forums and bunkerchan.

does any1 actually post on bunker chan

Not that I know of. They've kind of become the official irc channel though.

Bunkerchan is the gulag we send insufferable tripfags to.

Holla Forums has been slowly losing relevance on Holla Forums for a while now. Everyone only comes here for politics anymore.

Found my old Holla Forums folder on my external hdd. Lot of cringe, but some good stuff as well.

Guys I already made a thread.

Should I just stay here now?

huh. can't say I visit the Board listings at all, so last I remember, Holla Forums was 3rd and Holla Forums 8th or some shit.

moar

I miss 4chan

those r shet

moar

Now that Trump is president, Holla Forums can fuck off to tumblr and reddit.

If trump becomes a Reagan 2.0 expect more sick gains brah

But we need indirect shilling on ZOG Occupied Governmentbook, twitter, 9gag and related

Unless Trump gets shot.

Then Trump gets all the states and it doesn't matter.

This is true. They've only grown because ever since Obama liberals thought they're now mainstream and above silly taiwanese zoetrope imageboards. Now it's their time to leave.

Holla Forums has no board on 4chan. You can't jump ship into the ocean.

This. Insurrection is a meme for the terminally butthurt. It doesn't do anything except for on an egoistic level (it purges butthurt).

pre 2009 4chan was the shit.

Remember, we still could have it, if everyone abode RULE 1 and 2

Fact is, Reagan was doing poorly in the polls, then he got shot and all his polls rose into the sky, took 49 states and a surefire win during reelection from Mondale, and is now the memetic conservative he is today.

I wouldn't blame people, if they said, it was an inside job. It's just too fucking convenient.

I'll admit I'm new. Had enough of 4chins

Whatever the case, keep these numbers rising. When the realisation dawns on normal people that they've been conned, a large and organized alternative needs to be ready to change the narrative.

Welcome gomrade. The more the merrier.

thanks friend. i've seen porky/bunker memes for ages so i'm already somewhat aware

Aw yeah.

You're a big prole

Is that good?

For you

Go easy on him. We've got a lot of newfags to break in.

GRAMSCI MEMES NOW!

Please don't meme irresponsibly near me.