Operation Dethrone Michael Signer

A step by step guide on how to blow the fuck out of the mayor and the media

The final objective of the operation is to prove to the normalfags, without a shadow of doubt, that:

Everything that needs to be done is to stabilish a timeline of what really happened by proving that:

This will stabilish that Michael Signer broke the law, used force against law abiding pacific citzens and created a situation where many lives could have been lost.

After stabilishing Michael Signer as a murderous criminal, we then start stabilishing that the media colluded with him.

DO NOT GET SIDETRACKED BY THE CAR OR THE HELICOPTER, THOSE CANNOT BE EASILIY PROVEN BY US
DO NOT 'PROVE' WITH ARTICLES, GO FOR THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE THAT THESE HAPPENED
How to prove:
There is bound to be a paper trail of this, get a copy of the documents by any leagal means, be it going personaly get it or through FOIA

Same as above

There has to be a paper trail, possibly acquired only through FOIA though

There has to be a peper trail here too, there was a judgement, find out how to prove that this happened

This is literally the only hard part. We need to prove that the nationalists were herded into the antifa/BLM. There has to be those trafic cameras, using the phone videos, there has to be a way. Worse comes to worse, someone have to sue the mayor and get the police to testify under oath.

If we manage this, we not only turn around the whole nazi narrative, but we also will deal a MASSIVE blow into the WORLD midia credibility

Other urls found in this thread:

cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/virginia/vawdce/3:2017cv00056/108351/21/0.pdf?ts=1502542483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good point. It doesn't matter what the outcome of the car crash is. The blood's on the mayors hands and it's his fucking fault.

seems everyone is too damn busy complaining about inconsequential reactive antifa protests to actually do something useful.
I do not live in the US, so I can't do much more than tossing the idea out

Just kill him.

Bump

yes.

he thinks this is his national moment.

good luck fucker.

time to fall. fall deeply.

no need to kill physically, politically will do.

These are all good points. There may be footage from the helicopter from before it crashed (It was in the sky in the morning and landed safely before it's final flight). Also remember there was at least one "drone" camera in the area (NBC featured two different angled shots, possibly multiple drones) and I'm sure there was footage taken from earlier in the day. Finding the source of them and petitioning the agencies (Either news agencies or private individuals) for raw uncut video should be done. Otherwise the task of compiling video from the ground and forming a chronological timeline is the only method.

Why not both

bump, don't live in the US but I hated the governor's tone when he was talking.

Retake Lee's land boys!

Link the deaths to Signer, he will be removed

he's jewish as well. gas him.

probably focus less on figuring out what happened to the helicopter and more on getting the footage to see the movement of the police

requesting sticky, if the jew faggot is criminally charged, we can sue the media for colluding with him

we are letting the manual to deal a killing blow to the media simply be slid.

mods pls sticky

Reminder that holds himself and the city as the symbolical representation of the #Recistance, democrats, commies, liberals. He's one of the few left that carries Obama legacy till death.

Removing him is a moral gut punch to them.

I really hope this thread is super slow but people are doing stuff, like those seph rich threads

anti-slide post!

There are a lot of stickies, but this deserves one as well. This was a planned massacre.

bump

anti-slide

my anti slide powers can't compete with german water fake news

bump

We need to see this succeed by any means necessary. If we're as strong, effective, and influential as we say we are, we gotta see this prevail.

however, the sliding is real, this is going through shameful levels of bumping and still no sticky or meaningful discussion on how to get it done.

for instance, a lawyer user could clarify what and how can be or not be done

True, but we seem to be in a shortage of them, unless one magically drops on by.

Requesting a sticky

fucking slide threads keep sliding this one, where the hell are the mods?

you gotta report the thread with the text 'request sticky' or similar

higher res

Bump.

Any UVA Law anons on the ground locally?

OP, what the fuck is with all these spelling mistakes? I'm noticing misplaced vowels and errors all over the damn place. Fix your shit, proof-read your posts.

A legalfag has to file criminal charges against the mayor. Can't be a civil suit, although, both should happen at the same time in order to muck up the Charlottesville D.A.'s office.

If you file a criminal complaint and then a civil lawsuit against the mayor himself, not need the city, he will become too much of a liability for the city to protect with tax dollars.

(((Soros))) will then attempt to fund him, but you isolate him with a criminal and civil lawsuit.

maybe that's because I fucking wrote that shit in notepad and forgot to go through spellcheck afterwards, only noticing after I pressed the submit

Muh counter media manual anti slide

Two people filed a 3M lawsuit against the ecelebs, wouldn't that bring light to all of this or would they need a counter suit?

Here's the Memorandum opinion from the Judge.

cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/virginia/vawdce/3:2017cv00056/108351/21/0.pdf?ts=1502542483

There's an easier way to bring down a politician…

Use your noodles…it's tough to postulate an effective response to the question, "So, when exactly did you stop beating your wife?" I'm not saying that he beat his wife or molested anyone or anything but those types of questions could prove effective if asked loudly enough…

i think that pic is a shoop op

Notice what appears to be a plain cloths police officer lifting his blue shirt to reveal a badge on the right side of the photo.

what gave it away?

that was actually the national guard

just uhhh leaving this here

Michael Signer
206 5th ST SW #APT E
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Michael Signer
1909 N Key BLVD #11558
Arlington
VA 22201

Bump

Get back in the oven.

(1448, horl hatleir)

Anyways, this would be a good place to start making super normie-tier memes and info-graphics because the narrative is already spreading "DA EBIL COPS ARRESTED LADY WHO TOOK DOWN CONFEDERATE STATUE BUT DIDNT ARREST DA EBIL NAZIS BEATING PEOPLE WITH STICKS" and I've been trying to get it in these people's heads that the mayor ordered the police to stand down, to get them to think. But thinking is not what they do best.

link?

Soviet-style honeypot: Set him up with a cute 16 year old and record it.

reminding me of another useful idiot lee harvey oswald making this entire think reek of mossad who tells the cia when they can tie their shoelaces.

things that make me go hmmmm.

If it has not been said already. He approved the ANTIFA permits the DAY before the Rally that had been submitted MONTHS in advance only after they failed to get it canceled.

Link, please.

Let's recap, we need a detailed timeline:

#MurderousMichaelSinger

Ok realistically what can be done legally? This is deep enemy territory and our side is getting wrecked. The organizers are going to be ruined despite they did absolutely nothing wrong, and the guy who set us up is damn near untouchable there. So the real question is how we bring him down legally in such a situation? Memes are great but going to need a hell of a lot more for this. States all across the country are crafting laws specifically aimed at anyone not a liberal under the guise of stopping hate, if this isn't stopped we are looking a civil war right in the face. Already fought in one war rather not have to fight another. Just my two cents

Has Signer made any statements about this? Did he give an explicit reason for trying to cancel the protest? Has anyone tried to contact him (or his staff/colleagues) for comment? Has anyone contacted Antifa/BLM for their statements/ have they given one? I mean, if Signer wanted to cancel the UTR rally because it was "hateful", I'd like to see how Antifa's comments demonstrate that they're completely free of hatred and violence, then I'd like to see how Signer justifies that.

I'm just curious if we could employ typical journalist tactics along with everything else, as it's not like we still need a traditional media outlet for a platform now with social media. Politicians do far more dodgy things every day, what actually fucks them is exposure through example.

most of what happened left a paper trail (the filling of the paperwork months in advance, the attempt at removing the permit, etc). We just need to secure these hard proofs and smash into the normies faces.

We need to prove that the mayor was a criminal to the normies, not to the judges.
Law is a question of supply and demand, if the people demand that the mayor is jailed, there will be a supply

His national moment is going to work as his downfall rather than his ascension, what a fool.

We need to find evidence to bring to a lawyer and get one involved on this case. Time to meme.

bump for source of this Antifa permit claim

Fuck off FBI.

Bump because catalog is king, bitch

I wish Jim were here to do a video on this. For calling himself a constitutionalist he should be standing up for UTR's 1A rights.

The most important thing we must do is to get normies to recognize the truth about Kikael (((Singer))). Social media is a good form of redpilling normies but we need to use more than just a hashtag to get what we need

If you think the mayor of Charlottesville, a fucking UVA law grad, lives in a fucking apartment, you are severely retarded.

This is where the alternative media needs to do the media's job. (Guess what, you are also the alternative media, we all are). Press for interviews, keep up the pressure. Go to where he is, ask him for comments. He is a public political figure and he needs to be held responsible for his actions.

Law enforcement information is explicitly exempt from FOIA. Really we only have the basic facts, I don't know how anyone would go about getting more than what's on camera (which should be enough to shut anyone up anyway, mind).

Why not? Apartments don't necessarily suck. And do we know if he's got a family? Is he single? Is he gay? Shit, I'd rather live in an apartment.

Moreover, it looks like this is a multifamily property. Yes, smart people would like to have a small home that earns them money if such an arrangement jives with your lifestyle.

more importantly, because at the end of the day who the fuck cares where he lives - he'll be easy to serve as a public figure, what's the gameplan?

honeypot? - likely hard to set up in reality because he's got to fall victim to the trap.

lies? - likely easy to set up because defending something is always harder…true or not…

something better?

I'm not saying it's definitely not him, but most lawyers don't live in apartments. Say he does own the place and rent it out. How could you tell the difference? Not trying to rain on your parade though good work.

Digits reign supreme; thanks for putting this together user, I'd love to see this take off.

sage for off topic

I've been getting asked at work about C'ville and get a primer of their opinion.
I ask have you seen the video of the event.
I show them the video with the bats and her jumping on the car with a bat in her hand. The entire tone of the conversation changes.
The video is a self meming redpill. It needs to be shown more.

Okay then. Leave him alone.
He should be able to rain on any rightwing parade.
He will fall in good time if for no other reason than simple hubris.
Soon the real fun starts.
Race riots everywhere.
However, where I live nobody cares…
God bless the USA.

Whenever a normie conservative tells me "Soros put his own people into deathcamps" I laugh. The deathcamps were only real in their minds. Jews always infiltrate any power structure they can to detonate it from the inside.

Judging by his grammar the autism is great with OP. We should listen to him.
He's definitely onto something here. I've got a redpilled friend who works for UVA campus police. I'll ask him a few questions tomorrow.

Any specific questions you want asked? Not sure how much they were involved.

We need to ask the cops: Did the Mayer order you to push the nationalists into Antifa? Did something seem off to you about the whole thing?

even if this isn't successful, there'll be slaughters in the streets soon.
whether this works or not, everyone's about to see the double standards. antifa is talking about making bombs and setting fire to buildings openly on reddit and shit.

Well now , either the car has a sunroof or it doesn't

I haven't read the thread yet, but I think it's a fair question to ask…

…Is OP drunk or something? I laughed a little at "proporsedly", but by the end, I was full-blown lol'ing

I had to stare that that picture for about ten seconds until I could figure out what was going on.