Holla Forumsidya charts thread

So turns out I dont have the wii chart, would appreciate it if somebody posted it for me, I will dump the ones I do have in the mean time however.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2oAQ33bEXk
mega.co.nz/#F!WRcEybiS!XkS89zjkXlgscw9AJjXwrQ
pastebin.com/hicNfpCV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, this is the last chart I have, would appreciate it if any other anons aould continue the dump for me, thanks in advance.

Here you go mate, sadly its still WIP. Here's the games too just in case: youtu.be/L2oAQ33bEXk and the wads: mega.co.nz/#F!WRcEybiS!XkS89zjkXlgscw9AJjXwrQ

Fugg
pastebin.com/hicNfpCV

updated PS2 chart

updated SNES

Thanks user.

no problem mate, I always grab them when they show up, so far they've been great for my emulation/collecting needs

this all I got. Anyone got the recommended Mario romhacks?

Love these threads

That's a shockingly accurate chart, for a change. The only issues are Hell's Highway and Earned in Blood being backwards and F3AR not being okay tier.

can we have a pokemon romhacks list?

I've got a different Wii chart, too.

and the vidya iceberg.

Holy shit this chart is absolute garbage

Yeah, part of why I've been trying to put together. Just trying to determine what all to add to the notes section (most definitely something about how to hack the system, but maybe other things as well).

Damn, most of these are good.

I also have the Cuhrayzee list.

The updated chart was to remove inferior ports of games. At this point I'd be hesitant to add anymore games considering the amount of subtractions that had to be made.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Those are old fag games and not remotely obscure. Iceberg a shit.

Holy FUCK what a bad list

Perfect Dark

Fucking kill yourself for posting that.

That would be nice,
I want to start playing some old Pokémon games, but I want hacks that let me catch all those fucking animals by myself (no trading)

Fair enough. It's not like it's a Mega Man X-tier game anyway. It's just a cute little platformer that I like to get autistic about.

I've been working on Playstation and Nintendo vidya histories similar to this PC one, but they both need some serious rework and I'm not sure if I'll ever actually get them done.

I will probably keep updating this one for the foreseeable future, at least

Don't bother, you'd fuck those charts up like your shit PC chart.

Also what the fuck is Golden Axe doing there? Where's Ultima Underworld?

thanks

genre charts > console charts > franchise charts

get out

what are the mystery dungeon games like?

Why

If the PC one if your one you have shit taste