TEFFT DISOWNED

dailydot.com/layer8/pete-tefft-father-letter-to-the-editor/

If more of us keep getting disowned and having our jobs threatened, will more of us do based shit like Car of Peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Surely there's a far better strategy than the Car of Peace instead?

CIA doesn't disown its own kind. It just removes them. This guy stinks of Deep State actor.
The Alt-Kike must die.

Let's say the Alt-Kike is gone. What would the political landscape look like? What would you suggest is focused on instead? Surely there's a lot more that can be done than going innawood.

What a disgusting excuse for a father. Caring more about status than his son's well being. I hope his son is there to watch his father hang on the DOTR

This. Absolutely pathetic "father" putting his shitty utopian ideals ahead of his son.

If you have a liberal family this will happen to you. Just be ready for all your friends and family, the very ones you want to save, to turn on you in order to virtue signal.

Disgusted, but not surprised. These soulless rats vote and create policies that have no interests in the well being of their own race and culture, so it makes sense they would not have one ounce of remorse disowning their own blood.

who the fuck cares about getting disowned?

Atomized redpill storms shifting the narrative and totally out of the Deep State's control. This is what they fear most. The truth!

Then join Soros and his plans you race traitor. Watch Duke and Spencer escape unharmed while someone hits you in the skull with a bat and piss.

Pro-family whites you fucking kike.

He is a good kid with a kind heart who had the courage to stand up for his ideals, race, religion, and family legacy. It blew up in his face. I am so sorry he must now deal with this. Fuck anyone lumping him in with Spencer or talking shit. Seriously fuck yourselves.

The face/faceberg account of his father

Does this actually happen to people?

Do people actually call themselves that way?
I always used it in a derogatory way.

I like this guy.

I do feel bad for these guys, but they should've seen this coming from a mile away. I remember when the TRSfags were shilling hard both here and on cuckchan, and I kept telling them "I'm not going to show up to an exclusively white nationalist rally where there's no plausible deniability where I'll be doxed and lose my job". And of course they kept shitting out dumb platitudes like "come on bro, ride le tiger!"

Well, this is what fucking happens. You people jump the gun and think you're read to go out fully exposed and then wonder why you're facing consequences for it. I really do wish they'd all use better opsec.

Jesus, this is truly awful. I'm glad I come from a long line of red-blooded conservatives. My boomer parents might not agree with me on things like GTKRWN, but they're redpilled on basically everything else including race, and I can't even fathom the idea that your own flesh and blood would disown you just because you went to a pro-white rally.

I thought this was just about the guy's job. That's terrible.

legendary boomer status
we have no allies in power. the ultimate decentralized, formless force of change.

I got called a trs shill for saying the exact same thing you just did now, so what the fuck is going on here?

Stop being a lemming.

Did you expect any less from a boomer cuck? They're flesh robots capable of only two executables: Consumerism and Treason.

I had this thought today. In the wake of Charlottesville, one of my coworkers was singled out on kikebook by some activist for his alt-kike memeing, and the activist encourage everyone to call the workplace and demand they fire him. While it's comical to me due to the fact that his views are kosher
(and he cucked out saying he was a civnat in a reply), it made me wonder about what the end result of all this would be. I was going to make a thread about "Why do lefties always try to attack the livelihoods of their enemies instead of their arguments" but it seems this thread carries a good enough theme to include it.

The man whose job is currently threatened is poor. The job is dead-end and pays minimum wage. He has no vehicle and would have no forms of income should he lose his job. So that's my question; if they keep backing people into a corner and not just attacking their ideas, but their very life, what is going to happen? These (((people))) want to make paraiahs out of soft civnats and ruin their livelihoods, isn't that backing them into a corner? Isn't that going to fuel more lone wolf attacks and extremism? I've talked with said coworker and he already feels like the system is rigged against him; will his mind break when he realizes that his life is ruined by strangers merely because he dared to speak his mind and disagree with them?

I can't even really conceive of what this would be like.

Makes me grateful for my folks, father especially.

It just doesn't register how this can happen. You stand with your flesh and blood to your ruin if you have to.

>The man whose job is currently threatened is poor. The job is dead-end and pays minimum wage. He has no vehicle and would have no forms of income should he lose his job. So that's my question; if they keep backing people into a corner and not just attacking their ideas, but their very life, what is going to happen? These (((people))) want to make paraiahs out of soft civnats and ruin their livelihoods, isn't that backing them into a corner? Isn't that going to fuel more lone wolf attacks and extremism? I've talked with said coworker and he already feels like the system is rigged against him; will his mind break when he realizes that his life is ruined by strangers merely because he dared to speak his mind and disagree with them?

I was thinking along these lines earlier today after reading about this wave of doxxing and firing attempts.

For the individual actors I can see it being a shortsighted indulgence, a way to get a dopamine hit from feeling "real" power over someone else being at their "mercy". Considering the types we see getting into doxxing you can understand why this might be a novel thrill.

But I think it's got a larger and smarter purpose beyond the petty schadenfreude. I think it's less about the pain inflicted on the subject than the spectacle of that pain witnessed by others. Ultimately, losing your job isn't actually that big a fucking deal. But tell that to someone with debts to pay and significant expenses. It's the spectacle. That's how you keep sypathizers and fence sitters at home. That's how you keep dissenters quiet.

Expect regularly scheduled ritualistic sacrifices of wrongthinkers to become part of the program from here on out. Strap in. We've got a long ride ahead.

That's a shame.

You see user, nothing that anybody believes is true. The CIA's disinformation program has been successful.

Considering how proficiently we've been doxing the doxers, it's only a matter of time before one of these shrimpy little queers fucks with the wrong guy and gets SPECTACULARLY FUCKING MURDERED. And I don't just mean shot or stabbed or strangled. If they keep fucking with livelihoods, we're going to start seeing antifa disemboweled, burned alive or raped to death with rusty rebar, with all of the pics thoughtfully uploaded to the internet because, as previously stated, these people will be left with less than nothing to lose and ""this is how you actually make a fucking example of someone''.
The catalyst for this will be some lefty cuck getting CPS to get someone's white children taken away. Screencap this for posterity.

That's what I was thinking. Eventually, they will fuck with a person to whom their job is everything. That person may snap at that, having the entire course of their life changed because they posted a single opinion on twatter one time. It's the law of averages; they've been able to get away with politically pressured firing due to the fact that their targets are almost always lemmings who immediatley backtrack their opinions in a desperate attempt to save their livelihood. Sooner or later they are going to fuck over someone who takes it personally, for which they have nothing else to live for. They will take revenge against the ruiners of their lives, and undoubtably the MSM will condemn their actions as right-wing extremism, but the simple fact will be that they took righteous action against a person that tried to destroy them socially instead of physically. Who will the public side with then? Such a situation will be percieved as Robin Hood-esque, where the loss of job and future prospects in life are seen as an action by a cruel oppressor (lefities attacking livelihood), while the victim, while breaking the law to get his revenge, has an understandable and relatable motivation to the masses. In the long run, the attacking of livelihood seems to be a poorly thought out concept that is self-destructive to the initiator.

Spot on. It is obvious to those of us on the receiving end that these actions are attempts at supression, ultimately. Who then, will be able to bring that fact to the public and show it for what it is? Who is the next Thomas Paine to elucidate the issue that intimidation of free speech, no matter the party, is exactly that?

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they'll wind up white jihadis when they have nothing left to lose. If this were true in some or even many cases, the Stasi in East Germany wouldn't have found "Zersetzung" so efficient.

I assume many people here are familiar with this, but if not:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Essentially they would get a person fired, demoted, cucked, cheated, etc. – encourage disillusion and depression and wait for the subject to withdraw from opposition to the regime. From what I understand, they usually would.

I hope so.

I was literally Zerzetung'd (Is that a verb? Fuck it. it is now.) by what I thought was my ex. No, I'm not telling the story. OpSec is important
You want to know what the difference between then and now? We have each other, right fucking here. Thanks to the things I've seen here, they can never, ever break my resolve.

Well that's also another thing that I had the questions about. It seems tangentially related, and it's brought up in a lot of threads around here. The disillusionment of resistance. All of these movements that get posted here all the time. There is a chorus of anons always saying that " they are controlled opposition, cannot be trusted, they're just full of feds, x group is a Honeypot". How can you be entirely sure that the group you were joining is legitimate, not a false front put on by the state? Spies have always existed. How did groups in the past single out and make sure their movement was self-contained, not a controlled opposition? Is that even possible today in this world of modern technology, anything is trackable, and spies slip through the nets all the time?

How does one find a legitimate group?

Our enemies are not human.

The truth is far worse than that user. Most humans are completely selfish creatures that cannot find the value in planting a tree for your grandchildren. They literally cannot see past tomorrow, add to value their own social signaling over the real results of forward thinking. This is why education is so important, that's why these cultural marxists have been able to completely subvert society. As enlightened individuals, it is up to us to be able to teach society that they should do what needs to be done, what we know needs to be done, in order to maintain a healthy society. This is why monarchy and dictatorship have always been the strongest champions of unique and vibrant culture.

I think it's pretty obvious that a key tactic by enemies would be to encourage strife, mistrust and the breakdown of personal relationships.

I don't trust anyone that ever discusses anything illegal. They're either retarded or a Fed, the former is more likely but it hardly matters. If I'm just a random follower I don't really think some retarded podcast host needs to know my name or anything about me, and if they can't understand it I would again trust them a little less than before.

Beyond that I think we need to take some responsibility for personal opsec. Lock down or delete your Facebook, there is a very small matter of convenience to having it and a disturbingly large downside. Google your name, find those random mentions of you and email whoever posted them. Mention you're having trouble with a stalker or troll and would they mind removing it or obfuscating your name.

No group was ever "uninfiltrated," by the way. The National Alliance mailing list was swapped back and forth for years within the movement and we can guess by those on the outside too. It's impossible to have total opsec and frankly you shouldn't need it if you're a 100% above ground and legal organization.

But how many people could be recruited if they are dissauded by the mere thought that enemies may be lurking within their midst? I get your messgae and agree that infiltration and subversion come with the territory of anti-system groups, but how can that be made as normal or palatable to people who would think twice about putting the money where their mouth is?

All those people in Russia and China who turned on thier own families for "outdated views" weren't made that way overnight.
The electric jew is literally turning people against thier own.

Disowning his own flesh and blood for attending a march, these people are truly insane. That is biblical level evil, real eternity spent burning stuff. I don’t know what wrong turns this father must have made in life to become so warped, so perverse, so thoroughly wicked that he would virtue signal casting out his own son but it is unforgivable in my eyes. Is there anything worse than such a betrayal?

There is something very wrong with this world, and every day I have reaffirmed by events such as this that I am on the side of the light, of truth and moral correctness.

Encourage that attitude.

But I assume this is probably even less of an issue than in the past, when one had the presumption that a government agency wasn't listening into and recording every phone call and piece of mail because of the sheer time & money involved.

Members of the NSDAP lost their jobs as well during the Weimar days. The solution is to not rely on employment as your sole source of income. Have other sources of income, or in my case, work for an employer who is loyal to you.

Pure fucking evil. I honestly hope ruin falls on that family while he lives a successful and happy life, and when they come begging to him for help he laughs in their fucking face and disowns them right back. Fucking scum.

Considering we didn't do the Car of Peace and the whole thing was a CIA psyop, no.

Self-employment. Being able to make shit and turn a profit is very helpful.

WS is a scourge, but not one of these bastards called out Islam when they shot up a gay bar, killed people in California, or drove a semi-truck into a crowd of people celebrating killing women and children.

Seems like from Trump on down whites are being targeted as the new enemy of the state. The time is short.

only us whites

jews, arabs, japanese, etc wouldnt do this

Start from the bottom up. Cernokike called this "MAGA3X" if you recall, but the point is that you need to find people close to you IRL who are suitable candidates for the redpill. Then, start slowly teaching them until they're totally on page. It's really not that hard. I was able to redpill my brother and several close friends in this way, and now they're basically just as hardcore as I am. And doing it this way basically guarantees that there's no fed infiltration, because you're never bothering to meet with anyone you don't know, and there's no possible way for any infiltration to occur.

That and it just makes more goddamn sense. If there are 100 people who are redpilled and they decide to meet up together and march around, that might be fun and good to meet others short-term, but what have you actually accomplished? You can't TRULY trust any of these people since you never know if they're feds. And you're not moving anything forward by just circlejerking each other about how you're all redpilled on the jews. Meanwhile, you COULD BE forming very tight-knit groups on your own among your own communities completely separate from online. Everyone does this, and not only is the redpill spread much faster, but you have tons of independent "cells" all over the country who are all capable of taking action and doing so with little chance of fed infiltration.

The problem is that self-employment is becoming rarer and more difficult to do by the day. Back in the 1920s, there were still mostly mom and pop shops and various cottage industries and small business owners, both in America and in Germany. But as time has gone on, there become more regulations that choke out anyone but the megacorps from doing any business. That's the real problem here. EVERYONE is beholden to some marxist HR cat lady. VERY FEW people are in small businesses or work for small businesses that can smile and say "fuck off".

I'm in a profession where I *could* be a small business owner. But it becomes exponentially more of a pain in the ass to do that than to just work for one of the mega-corporations.

Heiled and good advice.

100%

Agreed, especially about kikebook. I'm very glad and fortunate I never fell for the facebook meme. I actually remember the days when the #1 advice on the internet was to never disclose any personal info anywhere, and I actually took that to heart. Facebook is fucking cancer and turns relationships into a skinner box MMORPG where you're wasting your time farming for (You)s and feeling the need to constantly upload whatever SUPER INTERESTING AND EXCITING shit you're doing so that everyone knows how cool you are. Fuck that, it's all bullshit. Facebook is the #1 cause of degradation of how relationships work today, both in terms of friendships and romantic relationships.

Because I've never been dumb enough to fall for using my real identity online, there's essentially no traces of me. I remember for work, people were putting together an "award presentation" and went online to find images of everyone. They couldn't find a single photo of me, despite knowing all my info. Sure, there are probably tons of photos out there from family and friends I know who have uploaded to their facebooks, but you can't control that, and good luck finding that.

Bush Hog of Tranquility

Homemade Drone of Love

Wow you are shilling this CIA narrative hard since CVille. Literally every thread is full of posts accusing everyone of being CIA. Demoralization campaign so it will never happen again huh?

Ammonium Azide of Conversation Creation

It's actually easier now. At least for being a software dev. Mobile is pretty big market at the moment.

That's not really a good comparison when software development is a relatively new field within the past few decades. That wasn't around in 1950 to make comparisons with. And it's only one specific niche. For everything else, shits fucked brehs.

If you feel that it takes too much effort, just make products that target the youth. You don't have to jew them with micro-transactions too, especially after they made those types of apps 13+. You can just make fake gaming emulators with ads in them.

You're not really getting my point. Software is a single industry out of many. We live in an age where your average joe can no longer open up a local shop or business and make a living. Just pointing to software doesn't change my point at all. Not every can go into that field. Not everyone will go into that field.

I get that it's tougher to start blue collar jobs and to learn a new skill, but the reason why I brought up software development is because it's an accessible and popular field with a large variety of professions. A lot of information relating to it is reachable. Hell, it's a very good time to start your business.

If you feel that it's too time consuming, you can try investing in the stock market. My mother got over $200k extra from investing $4k in a company over a span of 6 months due to Trump's presidency.

If you're curious as to why those corporations are being far-left, it's because they gain more than they lose. Yes, it's true that they lose money, but they gain more under his presidency because he has policies that favor them. Those corporations were far-left from the start, but they were pretty tame during Obama presidency. Not because of their politics, but because there were many factors that hindered businesses like a higher tax rate.

This

And that

That's decent advise to some newfag highschool or college kid on an individual level in deciding what field to go into that will have decent security for political views.

But that's not the point I'm making. I don't care about individual cases of people going into a field. In pretty much every other field imaginable, it's becoming more and more downright impossible to open up your own business and be your own man.

I work as a pharmacist. Do you know how fucking ridiculously hard it is to open up an independent pharmacy compared to just being a pharmacist working at walgreens or CVS? It's almost downright impossible, and you can tell when all the independents are closing down and being gobbled up by the corporate giants. And every other field out there is the same way. Whether white color or blue collar. Technical or manual labor. Giving one example of an industry where it's still reasonably possible to carve out your own living does NOT change my point whatsoever. The problem is a systematic one across the board.

This ( ) is nonsense. They want you to remain completely online and never come out into the public. If you ever do come out into the public you are CIA. And even still if you slightly disagree with tactics online you are CIA. So everyone but yourself is CIA and you should remain online.

If this guy is not a shill I do understand some of the appeal to this argument however. First anonymous online posting keeps your movement safe from identity. However there are multiple problems with this. First is the censorship we are seeing with Google/Twitter/etc… Second is the fact that the boomers who are the most cucked don't spend much time on internet forums and youtube, so you miss a huge portion of the voting block and funding that you can only get by possibly bring the debate to the public.

You should not abandon public expression, nor should you abandon internet redpilling and possibly even public propaganda where possible. There are drawbacks to limiting the movement to either side. Yes redpilling the masses first alleviates the PR problem we run into now, but when electronic communication is shut down before the masses are redpilled you still have to take to the streets. And in that case you may as well do both.

The state of boomer parents, ladies and gentlemen

Gee golly goshpops that's edgy.

What happens if it comes out that it was an accident? The father disowns his son to keep his job no doubt.

Stop being a fucking pussy. If you want to be your cuck parents bitch you can do that but you can't hang out on Holla Forums.

You HAVE to be willing to fight.

When people say to Honor your family, it means YOUR FAMILY, the one you START. You can't worry about how your old boomer faggot parents are going to think of you.

Disowned by the guy who put us in this mess. Nothing of value was lost and what was gained, was freedom. Freedom from being shamed. Shamed of being associated with cowards, shamed by Jew mindcontrolled slaves who'd rather be gang raped by a pack of niggers than be called, 'racist'. Fuck them and everyone like them.

Pay attention to this man, he knows what the fuck he is talking about.

It is much easier to be self-employed today than at any other point in modern history thanks to the Internet. Working a minimum wage job that you hate if you have any intelligence at all is pointless. You can pull in the same amount of money working a fraction of time, multiply that fraction and you can be comfortable. Expanding to become wealthy is admittedly harder, there is a barrier in most sectors that deliberately makes it challenging (but not impossible most of time). The difference between working for yourself and earning enough to be comfortable and employing staff to work for you is large; nonetheless anyone can become self employed and live stress free.

Do you know how easy it is to become 'freinds' with HR witches? Get yourself immunity with half an hour week effort.

I live in one of those states where every nonshit career requires a bunch of certs and like 6 years experience or you have to know the right people. So if your parents didnt have the foresight to put you on track at like 16 years old, you are on the wagecuck rails.

My parents never pushed me, I was allowed to be comfy up until I graduated highschool. I have asked for advice from them a billion times, but I never got real answers. Asked what colleges are good, and they said "whatever you feel comfortable at", now I hear shit like "why did you go there? I always thought you could do better…"

If my mind could timetravel back to my body when I was 15 or 16, I would be fucking unstoppable. But here I am, stuck at a shitty commuter university. Probably going to be a sub50k earner with no wife and kids until I end up blowing my brains out.

Not just that, this NPC drones out the media narrative that the people at Charlottesville are full of hate.

the proper german form is "zersetzt"

I feel so sorry this poor man. I hope he finds a good family that will look after him. Those fucking bastards!

You are a retard.
Exclusively white nationalists? No.
That is EXACTLY the lies that media peddles you fucking faggot - that it was a natzi protest and only natzis and white supremacists were there.