One man's lie - The "True Ending" edition

archive.is/SozZ9
In the last thread someone was talking about playing desert bus- I mean No Man's Sky, and completing it several times to find out the "real" secret of the game so he could spoil it for everyone

Also we count how many lies Polyneux 3.0 has told.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drgnkiller/status/765411064901083137
archive.is/O3xAG
youtu.be/iTBvpd3_Vqk?t=24s
youtu.be/EM0Gcl7iUM8?t=1m30s
hitbox.tv/Yufuluo
archive.is/vBBFJ
youtube.com/watch?v=EZMJPNekzds&t=1961s
youtu.be/lMoJaM0czpw?t=8m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck forgot the magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4fdd2c03e2229da08f4152fec024082d1931f20&dn=No%20Man%27s%20Sky&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

"true ending"? while you're at it, try to get the multiplayer working too, then maybe we can all meet up on the same planet and go take over a space station, start our own empire and kill players who get near our planets

I don't even want to pirate it.

So can someone link to a video showing off the true ending? I'd rather not waste my time or money playing the game, but I'm interested to see how bad or anticlimactic it is.

That's okay it's an indie game they'll fix it!

Just like how friends can make a shitty game seem fun, same thing can be said about drugs that impair your cognitive function.

2016 is truly a glorious year.

Here's a challenge, try to reach the center of each of those galaxies within this month, using cheat engine. Reminder that most people dropped the game after first galaxy.

It really is Spore all over again isn't it? How the fuck did people fall for this twice.

Most drugs are ass and used to keep people subservient, but I'm sure this shitty game played whilst on a hallucinogen would be fucking crazy.

I thought there was water life, you could find small dicks in the water
except
the problem is the game is completely garbage and doesn't support multiple biomes because of the hud, you can't have both acid falling down and have water

no

no, I'm being sarcastic, there is no true ending, op is being delusional

I think there is some water life, but all of the planets with water I arrive on (((coincidentally))) have "low" fauna levels

Also I found the true ending
KILL THE ATLAS OR NUKE THE FIRST GALAXY

Whatever became of this?
Did anyone care enough to ever get to the center?

LOL

Some faggot teen joined in at the last minute and stole it.
Apparently he's yet to receive the money.

His voice is really calming and makes me feel comfy. What happened to Godus?

nothing

Died like all kickstarter games.

Ol pete took the money and spent it elsewhere. Make a kickstarter scam with your friends.

We're not going to be taken down. We're not going to stop playing NMS. We're not going to listen to you troll kids anymore. If you try to fuck with Hello Games I will fucking kill you. I will torture you. I will make people vomit at the sight of what I fucking do to you.

I love the fact that its not even shills that make those posts, its good goyim who bought the game. Glad I didnt have shit taste in games as a kid

I keep seeing this pasta everywhere

There is no true ending.

It bombed.

Reported to the FBI for death threats.

Any user specifically going to do this?
It would be a shame if multiple people wasted their time.

Since the game is on pc it would be easy to datamine I guess? If the ending of the camping niggers was any different it would have been known already

Pretty sure they used the ps4 filesystem.

Isn't the ending just a flash of light and then the game resetting?

remember the 18 quintillion goyim

Nobody got to 13 galaxy yet. The real ending is yet to be uncovered.

As if the ending matters beneath 13 galaxies of shit.

Its good.
For literally 1 hour.
Then you've basically seen everything, unless you feel compelled to upgrade your ship/mining tool and suit for basically no reason.

OOOOY VEY GOY YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE WHOM YOU PAYED 60 SHEKLEOOS TO BE GLAD THEY DIDN'T BREAK ALL THEIR PROMISES YOU GENTILES.

Can this thing be modded yet? This might have potential with enough mods stacked on top, since the thing is basically a videogame skeleton with 0 meat anywhere

Yeah, Molyneaux promised the lucky winner tons of shit, and the delivered nothing

I half expect the "true ending" resetting everything and taking you back to the original galaxy… or they'll go full jew and give you the ending through DLC. At least if anyone finds it soon it could be spread around for more salt mining.

Waiting for the true ending to be revealed and to be such a disappointment that the last uncucks who play the game leave it in a rush before expressing their anger the best way possible - The Fallout 4 DLC way.

I don't think mods can fix this, user.

Mods can make Minecraft playable, so I'd say they can make this game playable too.

pretty funny when No Man's Testosterone faggots obsess over the ending more than anything else in the game and then insist that the journey is what's important.

Well, this is basically minecraft, except without any mechanics except mining and fighting (done worse than in minecraft). How do you fix that? Who would evven waste time trying to fix something this broken?

Yet minecraft isnt broken.

By taking the promised things and adding these to this shell.
Autists.

Since the hunger update, it is.

Which can be disabled.

i don't know how to feel about this exactly

Stop being a druggy.

If there is a true ending, wouldn't the dialogue for the Atlas Stones change? Why would it just repeat if there is more to discover?

So is the ending really a reset back to the beginning of the game?

The fuck kind of bullshit is that?

Even the developers dont know what the true ending is!

make better oc

the point is there's no "game" in this mess, but there is a very good base to build features on. just imagine how much this would improve if you had proper space combat, actual missions and shit to do and generation algorithms that aren't dogshite

Crowbcat video is up.

twitter.com/drgnkiller/status/765411064901083137

I really don't understand how there is still people defending this piece of shit "game".

So is there a "true" ending after 13 galaxies or is this No Man's Sky's "Destroy all nukes to unlock chapter 3"?

PROCEDURALLY GENERATED
FUCKING RETARDED
GODDAMNED BORING ASS
LYING ASS
BITCH ASS NU-MALE CUCK RETARDS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMNED INDUSTRy YOU FAGGOTS, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

fuck the ironic "reeee normalfags get out" bullshit, I am genuinely mad.

contrarianism is the dominant force behind most people's thought processes.

Nigga, he called out MN9 and Broken Age before. This isn't the first time the broken clock was right

etto

You know what makes exploration in real life fun and exciting? Discovering something NOBODY ELSE HAS, seeing things that NOBODY ELSE HAS, being in a place that NOBODY ELSE HAS.
You know what makes exploration in a game fun? NONE OF THE ABOVE, BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS SEEING IT, EVERYBODY IS DISCOVERING IT, EVERYBODY HAS BEEN THERE.
Exploration in a game is only fun when there is a reward, or something unique to be found. This game has no reward for exploration, no reward for scanning alien life, there's a economy system whose sole purpose is for upgrading your shit, alien languages that are pointless to learn because each race has a different one, the alien life on planets is fucking spore-tier retarded dickmonsters bound to land, you get punished for attacking things or mining because that's progression and the devs want to discourage progression but will reward you for staying alive longer on a hostile planet or scanning X amount of nature's rejects because you're choosing to stay in plato's cave to watch the shadows on the wall instead of going out into the light to boldly go where no cosmonaut has gone before

The intelligent life is all found in similar scenarios and structures, and remain the most unique creatures in the game, but there are no remnants of life, no evidence of evolution to be found on any planet, no broken down civilizations or the start of primitive civilizations, just super smart aliens with all the upgrades

YEAH THE EXPLORATION SURE IS GREAT WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, RIGHT?

So no one has even gotten to the true ending yet?
Now, I'm interested.
Do you guys think it's possible to do this in less than 24 hours?

Not unless you cheat somehow and give yourself infinite warp cells

They removed the exploit. I needed some copper earlier and gave it a whirl, no dice.

I know drgnkiller. He's okay; don't be too harsh on him.

Have the guys at the Cheat engine forums fixed this? Or at least for the version of the game that OP posted a link to?

I wanted to try that with the GOG copy that was shared on here when this thing came out and Cheat Engine with infinite everything.
But I realized I'm not autistic enough to do this when I got bored about 20 minutes into it and gave up.

With minds like these getting funding, the future looks bright

wew
I really can't believe how many people are even still talking about this crusty cat turd.

No, most people are conformist. This is trivial to derive from direct observation and minimum application of logic, and is supported by research. Societies would not exist if the majority were inherently contrarian.

So is the faggy thing still broken for the majority of AMD users? I didn't download it on principle.

What is this? A disappointment for ants?

No Ant's sky

It's small for you

What am i reading

archive.is/O3xAG

I wish I was paid to be a professional retard
I do it for free on here

Dude Space lmao

"The game doesnt care what you do". It cares when you kill wildlife.

but you can shoot it ezpz

You just made a serious mistake.

Paul Tassi is known for being an industry apologist. I recommend Erik Kain instead.

fuck it, i'll give it a try.

To anyone considering pirating this piece of shit; don't waste your fucking time.

I just made the mistake of doing that, and this is the emptiest most no-fun-allowed walking simulator you could imagine.

You walk around and shoot at resources with your laser, sell them for money, jump from planet to another doing the same thing over and over, and then you can buy new space ships and multitools which are just a new skin with a different number of upgrade slots. That's pretty much literally all there is to the game. Every aspect of the game is so fucking sterilized that even the above is over-selling it.

If you were thinking of exploring new mysterious planets, think again. The planets have two things: the same RNG'd resources all the other planets have, and random outposts. Lots and lots of fucking outposts. The surface of practically every planet I went to was absolutely littered with beacons and trading outposts and safehouses and storage containers, as soon as you find one there's one or two more in your radar 2-5 minute walk away. Also every planet is covered with these drones that may or may not attack you if you harvest resources. It really kills any immersion you were hoping to have, the entire galaxy seems to be packed full of people and buildings.

And it's not like the buildings are exciting, it's the same tiny metal box 3D models with a randomly picked point of interest in the wall, i.e. a random tool upgrade module or materials or a trading terminal. NPCs are all static and you don't see most of them. In order to talk to a "wandering" NPC, you have to talk to their ship in the hangar and the npc profile appears on your screen. This is every interaction with NPCs, they don't move, they don't live, they don't do anything.

I found a small box with an NPC in it, the flavor text said that there's items pouring out of his storage and I caught him doing something illegal. The options were to split the stuff, take all of it, or report him to authorities. I chose to report him. How do you think that played out? You're wrong. The NPC didn't move at all, I didn't go anywhere, nobody came by, I didn't sacrifice a reward for the sake of respect. Instead, a reward materialized into my inventory and game continued like nothing had happened, the NPC was sitting exactly where he was before, there wasn't even a storage room in the building. The space stations are equally interesting, they're all the exact same empty thing with maybe a different looking NPC inside, the only interesting thing inside them is the hangar where NPCs land their ships and you can offer to buy them.

Your ship is just a glorified quick travel button, you can't fly too close to the planet surface (you have to press "E" to initiate an automatic landing animation), you can't look around in the cockpit, you can't pulse jump onto planets or anything because it'll automatically cancel. The ship controls like your grandma on anesthetics, there's nothing to do in space except shoot rocks that are for all intents and purposes the same thing as what you find in the planets, except floating still in the space. The space is not empty either, because it's completely filled with those rocks so you can't possibly run out of fuel (which the asteroids have).

You'll have to constantly harvest shit to recharge your tools and life support systems, and you'll spend a lot of time sitting in front of objects waiting for the fucking achievement screens to go out of the way, you'll get those repeatedly every time you do something and they're unskippable, not disableable, and they prevent you from interacting with most things.

Fucking wall of text, I don't have the patience to compress my rant

2/2
Anyone who thinks this game is fun to explore has standards so low they need a basement for them. It'll be interesting for about 10 minutes until you realize the entire planet is the same shit throughout, and the next planet is the same with a different texture. If you you look around 360 degrees, the rest of the planet is the same thing repeated throughout the surface. There's at most 3 "biomes" per planet: some kind of ground biome, water, and caves. I don't even know if caves and water can appear in the same planet. Caves are the same thing as surface except with more of the same resources and a new texture on the wall. Water is the same thing as surface except with a sound filter that makes it sound underwater and some new plants. There's just nothing to find. Anything you can find in a cave or water you can also find elsewhere. And what's best is that you can't tell what a planet is like until you go there, you can't look for a certain type of planet if you want to.

I just can't put into words how stale this game is. Even the technology isn't that impressive when you think about it. It's just a solar system with 2-6 RNG'd planets in it, all of which are the most generic looking procedurally generated shit with nothing in it. Then you just RNG a bunch of dots (which generate another solar system just like the previous if you go into it) around empty space and you got the NMS universe.

For having 18 gorillion planets or whatever, I've never seen a game so void of content.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Except when, you know, you play any single player game. Fuck these retarded faggots.

can't put sage into name field anymore, can you?

But user, there are 18 quintillion these planets you describe. If you spend one microsecond on each planet, you will play the game for over 500000 years. Does that not convince you of the ground breaking innovation this game contains? Are you not impressed by large numbers? What are you, some kind of bigot?

Is it possible to report the game on steam for being broken?

It seems like the report function defined broken as: Does not download, launch, or run correctly, even on a machine that meets the minimum system requirements.

stop being a turbofaggot

Oy vey anti semite!

Why is nobody suing them over the trailer?
Why is nobody suing them over multiplayer?

I've played REZ high and it was fucking great

BLUNDER OF THE YEAR LEL

No Man's Sky

Move a rock two milimeters, change the skin, import creatures from Spore, and call it a new planet.

how do I install this?

Can we do like, "The people vs. Sean Murray"? Cause I doubt just one of us random fucks would have a case.

At least people can't tripfag on this board anymore

Wow. When even
IGN
isn't handing out 9s to your hype, you know you fucked up. Although, the community review is about 8.2, lol.

Idiots, the lot a ya

So what was the "surprise" at the center of the game ?

The trailers show something completely different than what the game actually is.

The game resets. I'm not fucking joking.

"I'm such a superior being to everyone else here, so superior in fact that I can't be bothered to actually read the thread to see what's going on in here, I just came here to stroke my ego and post a condescending image."
Are you lost, or just fucking stupid?

You mean like "soft reset" reset?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PRETTY GOOD

18,000,000,000,000,000/10

So? Were you surprised? Were you? Were you?

This game deserves an "aryan" mod more than shitty starbound.

I recall one of the aliens being jewish

when you reach the center, you get sent to another galaxy where you have to start your journey to the center all over again (you keep your ship, but it and most of your gear needs repaired)

apparently there are 13 galaxies and the only difference between them is the color of the center

I pirated it, dont play it, seriously, dont. This game actually made me depressed because I'm a huge space trading sim fan and it's the only game that I can squeeze some drops of fun but I know it's so bad I feel dirty while playing it, it's fucking terrible being a fan of this niche right now

jej.

gave it a torrent, crashes on startup.

For no one to pick up on those facial expressions indicating lies is beyond me, I never watched the videos so I never noticed.

fuck, wrong image AND i can't delete it.

Post the right one and just ignore that one.

So I'm actually trying to through the 13 layers of hell.
I got bored of exploring to fix my ship and decided to leave the first planet by jet pack.
I'd stream this but this pretty boring.

all of this kind of remind me of something

heh

Get a guest, make some jokes and stream it.

Can you?

That's a crowbcat video too.

haha dude

the planet is heating his suit up :)))))

So I hope you all learned a lesson, Don't pre-order AAA games because they all will suck.

Are you fucking stupid?

Damn, this game is so deep

Damn, I’d fuck a Yuki.

Nope.
The button does nothing. Oddly the game knows that I did leave the planet by jet pack because it shows that my ship is "on planet"

Heh, let see if some of my friends might want to join. I know one who will love the fact that I finally decided to play a shitty game.

i m nto speaking about the guys who made the video.
i m speaking about all the same this you can find in it

cf this video youtube:
at 0:47 and 0:31 on the webm

in at 0.44 you can even see sean murray's clone

That's some pretty sound logic tbh.
If we made a RNG that spits out a number between 1 - 18 quintillion and if you collected all numbers would we have given you a game with a single button or 18 quintillion numbers?

This game would have been alot better if it was just like maybe 100 planets with procedural generated terrain but at least 3-5 unique things about them (cities, refineries, mining pits, arenas, etc.) that way even if you have maybe 12 models/textures/colors to switch from, it can at least have the illusion of authenticity.

With 18 Quintilian Planets it means that 99% of them are almost identical except for color and texture changes, and 1% of them is for the end game quest.

You just held down the jets and flew away?

There is no end game quest.
There is no end game.
There is no quest.
There is no story or progression of any sort.
“Get more slots” is literally the only thing you do.

Friend's at work. If I decide to stream expect no commentary with 80's and vidya music playing.
and if he does come back, then I'll still have it playing in the background.

Also is that "sun"supposed to be the center of the universe?

Yes, thanks to Cheat engine.

the end game quest is the stupid pseudo-religious trip to the center of the galaxy which is just a worm-hole or a black hole to another universe

read

The glowing circle on the galaxy map–the one that looks NOTHING like the center of any galaxy–is the center of the galaxy. Any glowing circles in the ship are local stars.

i need some keks, so yeah, stream that shit.

if you wanna have a good laugh look at the video made in 2012 for the kickstarter of ED.

looking at them right now Braben seems to be trolling the shit out of Sean murray

the two best are:
youtu.be/iTBvpd3_Vqk?t=24s
>so an example in elite where procedural generation ..worked

youtu.be/EM0Gcl7iUM8?t=1m30s
>if you imagin every planet and when you get down to the surface and it is just a different colored heightmap, that would be verry verry disapointing even with lovely atmospheric effect

I recommend Star Sector for you user.

Stream it.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. All those people who don't even watch the video coming in to lie about the lies in the game/video. It's so goddamn beautiful.

Maybe it unlocks the multiplayer

The multiplayer will be included on a season pass selling for only 30$.

DON'T FORGET TO BUY THIS GREAT GAME, GOYS!

Eh, I can't even look at the map.
I'm just going to go to that dot over there. I think I should be able to see the map if it's a space station.

Also forgot to mention there's gravity in space, but it pulls me downward rather than toward the nearest planet.

Hehe, ok soon-ish. I don't know why you want to see me slowly moving through space on jet pack.

You know the idea of a hyperdrive equipped space suit is a pretty nifty one.

Every single fucking thing in this game is a wreck, holy fuck

Multiplayer included in season pass*

*Season pass only included multiplayer hubs, where players may meet and share stories on certain planets. True Multiplayer will be released in a future expansion which is a separate cost from the Season Pass

Pulls you down? Down to where? What happens if you let it pull you down forever?

Space games should not be made by people who do not understand the simple principles of space

couple that with the zero Celsius in space

But how much for the expansion?

I think 60$ isn't enough, we need to go higher.

What the fuck how did they fuck this up.

The obvious excuse is that they didn't think anyone would actually attempt to traverse space outside the space ship which has flight physics.

Not defending this in any way though, it's extremely pathetic. Everything about this game and it's company is an affront to space sims or just sci-fi games in general.

Don't preorder games period

WHAT THE FUCK

0 Celsius isn't the absolute 0, fam.

I think Absolute zero in Fahrenheit is -273 Celsius.

0 degrees celsius isnt the absolute zero though

No man, not 0 kelvin. 0 celsius.

Is space engineers the best we'll ever get?

I want to do a Flat Earth joke, but I'm afraid I would summon that user to this thread.

oh okay then, i'm much less angry now, but still 0 degrees celsius is not right at all

well i tried can someone do better
wanna see if we can make a webm/mp4 like so

Oh, is it Kelvin? Oops.

I stand by corrected.

0 celsius is 273.15K. Which I guess can be explained because he is near a star. But I still don't understand why the ship would heat up. Shouldn't it be designed to deflect incoming radiation rather than absorb it?

I decided to take refuge on a nearby large meteor because my hands are getting tired from pressing W + SPACEBAR.

That's actually a pretty good question.
I'll attempt to see one I get to a save point.

inb4: you can walk in space

What are save points in this game? Everytime you enter a planets atmosphere?

It's not the first nor the last times those bastards will create trailers over fabricated gameplays that do not represent the real game.

Are you this new? Are you underage?

Does the game have those annoying scanlines at all times?

thats some nice polish texture righ here
that second pic is flawless .

now dont mind me i ll play something else before my eyes bleed

Sweet jesus that QUALITY

Well after seeing these new screen shots, his temp should have plummeted to near absolute zero when he was behind that asteroid. Guess 0.0c is the default space temperature. Seems the right amount of lazy considering that the game is still applying planet physics cause he is still on a jetpack…

Update when?
I want to explore decrepit ruins looking for whatever bits of valuable tech are left and sell it to Tri-Tachyon.

Would that be down from your legs?

Which would mean that the game has "gravity" that pulls you where your legs are pointing to, which normally would be the ground. And when you have no legs, when you are in your ship, there is effectively no gravity as the ship from what I have seen moves however it wants. That is very likely it.

Any person that unironically did preorder that shit, thinking it would have been anything good, deserve to be banned.

Any person that preorder or buy micro transaction DLC must to go back to cuckchan.

Farewell meteor-nee sama may you welcome and shelter more lost souls who jet pack through space in the future.

Save points are way points, look at second pic related.

Yes.

maybe it is you that should go back

I wouldn't bet on all of them eating it user. >>10409240

Fuck

Eat muh booty u gay nerd

Buildings?
It's going to turn to be nothing and i know it.

Stream the game or I'll bully you.

How many times will it take before people stop falling for this shit?

Oh just a horribly modeled meteor.

Alright. I'll post the link in a minute.

that's a cute critter.

would pet/10

Markov chains

Stream where?

There needs to be shit for them to eat. This is a minor shart at best, which only a mad fanboy would consider filling.

I pirated NMS a few days ago cause I felt like I might want a comfy space sim while I get massively stoned. I stopped playing after about 30 minutes. It brought no comfort, only sadness and frustration. This game runs like shit and the initial load time at the title screen is ABSURD, and it loads like that EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I have this game loading from a fucking SSD and it takes like 7 minutes to actually start playing. This might be the worst optimized game I've ever played, and I recognized that even while I was fucked up.

Dude I'm getting some Lucy in a few days and I kinda wanna try this. I remember it made Fallout 4 a fun experience when I last tripped, so maybe it can do something for this. Maybe I can make a thread while I'm doing it. Those colors would look fucking crazy while peaking.

Alright here's the stream.
hitbox.tv/Yufuluo

I won't be able to see yous in the chat as easily as I normally would be cause this game hates being ALT TAB'd

Hit box also changed it's lay to something new and retarded, so I can't change the game I'm playing or stream name. So now you guys are apparently going to watch a Shin Megami Tensei stream now.

sorry if I quit or if my internet gives out before I can go through the 13 layers of hell.

I bought the game full price.

Yes, I am a fucking retard.

even more because my selling point was goddamn Boogie2988's initial review right after it's launch.

I think that is what most of these people can't admit.

I can tell you one thing though, these devs will never get another penny out of me.

Agree 100%. Also all wtf is up with no mini map on the planets? I looked it up and the devs reasoning was "it's unexplored there would be no map." but like you stated every fucking planet is littered with outposts. Nothing is unexplored.

All the damn terrain looks practically the same, so you can even use effective landmarks.

Also of note you can't use the word "moose" in any named object because it's offensive?

This was glorious, user.
Capped.

Yeah, because their studio is going to shut down because of this fiasco. Congrats on buying this fucking hippy another set of patchouli scented sandals. He won't have to go barefoot anymore because of you.

archive.is/vBBFJ
This already got posted, didn't it?

How can these retarded goyim be so fucking gullible?

It was in another thread

Listen, not owning this game on Steam or PS4 is literally misogyny. If you ever want games to grow up, you need to take off your piss-stained diapers, put on your big boy pants, and embrace the future of gaming.

user they made $42 million off steam sales alone so far. they aren't going to get shut down.

No they aren't. They're now defending it by saying

I thought it was misogynistic to own the game since the majority of the development team was white cis men.

according to one of the qts of my friendzone harem this game is pretty great

shame they didn't at least apologize for or clear up the MP, now i can't buy the newest 'good game that Holla Forums hates anyway' without being a cuck

maybe i'll buy it for 40$ pre-owned in a few months

user, before you disappear, could I add you on Steam?
You seem like a cool lad, and most people on here on prudes who dislike any vice or alternative interests outside of video games.
I'm a gigantic retard, aren't I.

But I'm wearing my diaper with my big boy pants?????????????????????????????

Fucking retards. These are the same people who send money to Nigeria. Does that 42mil include all the returns?

Playing X Rebirth instead of this retarded shit, am i doing it right?

Why do I not have this?

While I think you're a filthy degenerate, you should check out Space Engine.

Because you are poor.

because you weren't involved in homestuck before it became / while it was becoming cancerous?

the other is from a zelda fansite. met her when i was 10/11, so 8 or whatever years. wew

Isn't X Rebirth the shittiest of the series?

too bad steam wont refund anyone if they've played 2 hours of it
you know, just long enough to know the game is totally shit?

or hey, maybe they could get store credit at gamestop, that's worth something I suppose

It has space station npcs, and qt navigator at your side. Its not as lonely as X3. Addons essentially fixed it, and the only reason why people complained about that game, is that you have only one single upgradeable ship.

Fuck off Homeshits there's enough cancer on this site

You can "raid" reddit if you want

Anyone gt to the last galaxy yet?
My torrent just completed, but my right arm is fucked.

I bought it in June and they refunded me 2 days ago.

You know the only other time I can find an exploration game fun, if at all, is when the environment is incredibly bizarre and the rules of the world/universe itself is very strange. LSD Simulator is entertaining to explore, because it still feels like there's more to explore because it's so bizarre.

No Man's Buy is not randomly generated and that makes every planet very cookie cutter; there's no weird biomes or different ecosystems, there's no cities or ruins of intelligent life with all it's culture, and there's certainly no real story in or out of game. The paradox of randomly generated games is you cannot use the system to make anything interesting, because the computer itself has to go down a list.

I don't care how big the planets are or how many of them you have, without any world building or writing it's worthless. I've had more fun exploring in fucking AM2R than I ever did in any Not Minecraft game.

Is this buyers remorse in action? Will they buy the DLC day one as well?

surprisingly enough there was a time when it wasn't garbage and didn't cater to the lowest common denominator agender shitstain

most of my homestuck friends have already left the fandom, i think she might still hold hope for it, but ehh

i ended homestuck well enough in my trollfic

From the sound of it, it takes way under 2 hrs to either realize the game doesn't work at all on your PC, or that it's obviously gotten the Dark Souls 2 treatment and doesn't match all the advertisements show up to a week before launch.

The top frame in that 2nd pic looks way worse than the bottom one. Looks like its covered in saran wrap and is modeled like fucking shit

Not saying NMS is good even by that, but would anyone even care?

You know the only other time I can find an exploration game fun, if at all, is when the environment is incredibly bizarre and the rules of the world/universe itself is very strange. LSD Simulator is entertaining to explore, because it still feels like there's more to explore because it's so bizarre.

No Man's Buy is not randomly generated and that makes every planet very cookie cutter; there's no weird biomes or different ecosystems, there's no cities or ruins of intelligent life with all it's culture, and there's certainly no real story in or out of game. The paradox of randomly generated games is you cannot use the system to make anything interesting, because the computer itself has to go down a list.

I don't care how big the planets are or how many of them you have, without any world building or writing it's worthless. I've had more fun exploring in fucking AM2R than I ever did in any Not Minecraft game.

No way, I'm playing X Rebirth right now and it's still garbage.
Everything is unbalanced, the highways take away all feeling of place and make it feel more like freelancer, it's somehow buggier than X3 which is quite the accomplishment, the autopilot declares it has 'epic failed' when it slams you into things, the autopilot will lead you in circles on the highways if you aren't careful, the station scanning is the most ridiculous bullshit time wasting minigame I've ever seen, every goddamn thing is now a minigame, landing on stations has no reason to be in the game as it's the same couple layouts with NPCs you could have talked to via comms without all the wasted time, core aspects of the game like trading are now so complicated they require hitting the wiki just to figure out simple things like how to find trade goods or what the fuck that social minigame trade reward is, the performance is terrible (I sometimes get into the 30fps range on a GTX 1080 i7-6700k system), alt-tab requires reloading everything for no fucking reason,etc.. It's BAD.
I got suckered in by anons saying it wasn't so bad anymore. Do not listen to them. It's shit.

Sure man. You can find me here: steamcommunity.com/id/8bitsbluballin

Open you're mind, user. Life is too wonderful to restrict yourself to a single state of mind.

Still though Space Engine is pretty cool. I've had that shit for years. Gave me a lot of hope for massive space games.

the final looks like a ps2 game, but at least it doesn't look like a giant doom 3 character

No shit, cucklord

It was ALWAYS shit. The progressiveness wasn't always prominent but it was always uninteresting garbage from day 1. It went from "redditor raving about Sierra games autistically" to "numale raging about men, and occasionally mentioning Police Quest just as autistically"

Yeah no lesbians, nuh-uh, no way, there totally wasn't any of Andrew's fetish in there, you're right Not-Tumblr

Once an autist always an autist. It's like with bronies, furries, and more recently, Steven Universe fans. Your friends are pedophiles and aspies, deal with it

I'm nitpicking but your way of typing rustles my autism like no tomorrow

>trollfic
You're not just a worthless writefag, you're a fanfiction author AND a user of redditspeak.

Stop fucking posting, no matter how many times we hurt your feelings, you're clearly not meant for this board. Or this site. Or even the goddamn internet holy shit

You have to be fucking kidding me

That's way too fucking big, sorry non-spergs

At least I didn't buy NMS

For you

Was fixing this thread a part of your plan?

I dont get why this got any hype

Same with Spore

Any gamer thats not a retard could tell the game was shit from day one

Of courshe!

Tell that to the idiots on reddit who actually bought the game, not us. I mean holy shit, if you actually had a modicum of interest in the game you should've waited for the GOG release and then you'd basically be playing the full game for free, albeit without epic meme name planets, instead of paying a full fuckin sixty doubloons for something that an idiot could tell is just another early access survival game that should cost $20 at best.

In Spore's case, they cut a ton of shit they actually showed.

So apparently NMS takes place in Limbo.

That's not funny. My brother died from a marijuana overdose. Promoting it here as something harmless and fun is basically the same as murder.

Don't all stations look exactly the same? Don't NPC look like mannequins?

Well fuck you, leatherhead! You're the boss of this gym! Now what's the next part of your, uh, jabroni plan?

Well fuck you, leatherhead! You're the boss of this gym! Now what's the next part of your, uh, jabroni plan?

I just cheated Atlas ending.
It asks for ten Atlas stones, creates a star -as if the game needed anymore stars, and literally tells you to start over.

Hey it's me ur brother

thank mr warmtires

My father died from a marijuana OD as well. He would grab a blender, puree that shit into a fine liquid, pour it inna spoon, and slam it. One day he put double the weed into the blender when making his shot. He convulsed violently. It was the most horrific thing I have witnessed, even more so than the sight of him shooting up the marijuana.

Crashing this thread.
WITH NO SURVIVORS

It's actually pretty fuckin weird why this got any hype. After just like one trailer and five minutes of gameplay footage people were already shitting their fuckin pants in anticipation. Even with lots of people asking important questions like "what the fuck do you even do" and with the dev being dodgy as fuck about the multiplayer the hype was fuckin unreal. There was just a huge fuckin divide between expectation and reality.

I mean, could you imagine every news site and youtube eceleb going crazy about the release of….. Space Engine, which is what this game is plus simplistic resource gathering and survival mechanics. It'd make absolutely no sense at all for most people to care.

No! This can't be happening! I'm supposed to fuck YOU!

That comes later.

Underrated post. I made this point a while back in a thread about Life is Strange; I'm glad to see someone else understands it.

No you fucked it up. It's supposed to be something like:

I'm sorry, I have not reached adeptness in memetics.

Infinite warp cells?
We already have
The problem is the map moves so slowly you can't just select the center and go. You have to use blackholes and that still takes fucking ages.

You wanna wrestle about it?

Solution to this being somebody find the addresses to change the map zoom speed.

You bet your ass

wow lmao, fug'n epic my dude. xD
too bad my 550k of mario Holla Forumsfic is more than you're ever going to accomplish (though size-wise your sperg post may rival it)
or my porn game if i ever finish that.

Fuck you nigger I had just come off Problem Sleuth and saw the very first page of Homestuck and was excited, there was no way for us to know what would happen at the time.

So all the endings are you getting to the end and then it drops you in a new galaxy and tells you to do it again and again until they run out?

Which one of these autists is you? Have you been remembering to lube up before fucking a book? Don't wanna get papercuts on your 3 inch cock, do you?

No Man's Sky was revealed at a convention with very,very few games, and all of them were pretty much shit. It came in with a visually impressive demo and promised everything. Because there wasn't much else there at the convention for it to compete with it was able to easily steal the show.
Once that initial hype was built, either intentionally or accidentally, the developers encouraged baseless speculation. Which then led to people building hype on what they thought the game was going to be. Because the developers said pretty much nothing about the game, the only thing that newcomers could build their hype on was the speculation of the people hyping the game. It's crowd sourced hype, which appeals to more people than hype just coming from the developer or a team of community managers.

OF COURSHE

The only good thing that ever came from Andrew Hussie's autistic, lesbian-fetishizing mind was MS Paint Chaotix, and I mostly say that because I inputted a command for it years ago. I never actually finished it, but my Starmen.net username is in the credits so 12/10 pretty gud.

It is not just that there is nothing to explore. There are only two planets, one with water and one without. All that changes is the colour scheme and the horribly slapped together random animals and occasionally the fauna.

I mean shit's so pathetic, on the occasional stops I made I had a "Cold Planet" which had "Extreme Temprature at night", naturally. Had a toxic planet and it had "Extreme Toxicity at night".

Though there is nothing to like about the game I like the soundtrack.

Care to share your favorite track? I can imagine they made some good ambient music.

Why do so many awful games have such good soundtracks?

.>>10413113

Well that was a pretty good explanation.

Thank you.

if there's any cringe here it's this fucking post holy shit

People say E:D is an ocean wide and an inch deep, but in fairness, I think they got the right idea. The game is interesting, if a little lifeless, but the stuff they're adding bit by bit means that each new thing, like EVA and atmospheric planets, will be done to a far better degree than NMS's hashed together shit.
That said, if I hadn't got the lifetime pass at Kickstarter, I'd be pissed at having £200 of DLC to buy over the next 10 years.

If anyone from here gets to the last galaxy, call it 'Potato Famine Cromwell Did Nothing Wrong' plz. Trigger that Irish shyster.

Miss me yet, Holla Forums?

>implying you wouldn't be getting more replies than the "there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish" guy if it weren't for the fact that most anons know that riling up autists is a waste of timebut damn if I don't enjoy it when your kind is my entertainment

You're avoiding the questions. Does your baby cock hurt from a night with Atlas Shrugged, you /lit/eral cuck? Are you the fattest one there?

Here, maybe you're in this one too.

Tbh family Dan Stapleton is the only competent reviewer of IGN.

No because I never cared about NMS, unlike Fallout

youtube.com/watch?v=EZMJPNekzds&t=1961s
Red Parallax

There's probably a more complicated explanation than this, but I think it's because electronic music is so easy to produce on a technical level. You don't need to spend months or years learning violin or guitar, then undergo the recording process multiple times. If people throw enough stuff at the wall, something's bound to stick, and using an electronic studio allows the composer to focus entirely on composition and engineering without worrying about the technical ability of any performers.

it's a fucking mario fanfic my dude
is this bait? i can't even fucking tell. half the posters here are reddit / cuck-chan levels of retarded except not even self-aware to balance it out
you enjoy your life, user

Bingo.

No Man's Sky had hype built entirely around the idea that it would be chock full of surprising and unexpected things for players to discover. This was egged on by the developers giving vague answers to questions, as if coyly implying that they had so much in store for players that it would be unfair to tell people what was in the game.

Journos ran with this (see attached video) to the point that some thought it insulting and unseemly to even ask what you do in the game.

Couple this with the sharp rise in what I'm going to call "Spoiler Avoidance Culture" which was becoming more and more prevalent as triple A devs began to really exploit the notion of playing a game before anyone else as some kind of special, amazing experience.

This wasn't a new thing, but it became a big deal after several games with DEEPEST LORE claims became popular amongst normalfags, thanks to youtube faggots making lots of lore speculation content.

After the first Boston Salt Party, plebbitors, NEOfags, and other cunts got really defensive about having highly anticipated games spoiled in any way. So No Man's Sky, the current golden child of overhyped pre-order driven crap at the time, became something that they absolutely had to keep mysterious.. and the more mysterious they believed it to be, the more hyped they got.

Forgot the video.

There are so many stupid people buying games this shit will never end.
I think they like getting butt fucked…..dry.

Ah, I misunderstood. You wrote 550k not as autistic revenge, but just out of autism. It's totally okay now

You're surrendering because you're my bitch, Homeshit. I'll be keeping an eye on you, I might need to smack you around again.

Also embed because this is the first Homestuck clip in the video, fucking clickbait thumbnails: youtu.be/lMoJaM0czpw?t=8m18s

You can try to reflect all you want, but the reality is that the thermal gradient across even a small object in space when in direct sunlight is ridiculous. Thermal expansion is a bitch. A thin beam could deflect into a shape like an archer's bow if you don't compensate for it.
Even hard sci-fi assumes all spaceships are perfect white bodies and I don't blame them for not tackling this issue.

Gonna disagree on one part. Remember Me was boring and should've bankrupted Dontnod, but you can't deny the soundtrack was stellar, AND it was done by an orchestra.

Good for Brandon Jones. He caught it very early on.

Sorry, kinda misworded that. My point was that it wasn't just electronically made, and there was clearly EFFORT put into it.

If they put the same amount into the game or even the story, I'll guarantee you it'd be some degree of a cult classic and they wouldn't have to sell out to yuricucks.

The biggest problem with the SOKAST and the other guys involved with poking fun at DSP is that they're contrarians. They'll disagree with DSP on principle no matter what he says or does he's always in the wrong.

It dilutes what they're doing honestly, you can't shit on a guy for everything all the time because then the shtick gets boring as fuck.

DSP is a huge dumbass who'll ruin himself with his shitty attitude and personality, but you need to give the guy SOME credit.

Yeah, I'm really starting to almost empathize with DSP at times. At this point, SOKAST is just skillshills with the integrity of Tim Shitface fagging up the place. When they end up on my timeline, I almost go full DSP fan just to spite them.

Then I remember he's a racist piece of shit and remember that everyone involved is garbage for different reasons. Speaking of Tim, didn't DSP actually call him out on Broken Age? Goddamn I hate how he's starting to say agreeable things, I want the old days back.

That's a pretty fucking neato screen there, kind of reminds me of some views in Space Engine.
Is getting the jewpass worth it if I can get it on the cheap, for the planet landings? I want to get pissed and look for pretty views in my rover.

Didn't DSP go against GG?

To be fair he's so stupid he didn't really understand the whole thing at all.

Couldn't tell you, it seemed like a complete crapshoot whether someone reacted to GG reasonably or completely sperged out about it. Prior indications of intelligence seemed irrelevant to someone's final verdict.

What if you memed this game into shit?

So is there any point of upgrading your ship or exosuit?? The upgrade takes up an inventory slot so you can't carry as much.

Why upgrade your ship shield when you can just have some materials to instantly repair it??

Because that would require them to put effort into balancing the game.

the only upgrades worth getting is anything that allows you to

you can get over 40 slots on both the ship and your exosuit, you have a lot of room to bear after you spent hours walking and exploiting the market

omg guys is he serious i'm getting kinda scared.

I thought the Atlas "quest" "ending" was kind of funny. The entire universe is nothing but the perverse simulated creation of a bunch of jaded intellects. Paraphrasing, but they actually did use the term "jaded intellects".

Nothing makes you run faster. The sprint upgrades extend your stamina duration, they do not increase your speed. The jetpack upgrades are probably more useful. They do the same thing, extending duration, but with how little I ever travel away from my ship large changes in elevation are more of an issue than horizontal distance, plus sprint will recharge while in the air so you can sort of bunny hop.

As for the multitool, forget the "gun" and "grenade" attachments, just upgrade the shit out of the mining laser and scanner. With the railgun attachment (which is actually a laser mod, not a boltcaster mod) your mining laser kills shit better than they do anyway.

For the ship, the hyperdrive upgrades are pretty useful if you don't want to be stuck making one jump at a time. If you do the atlas "quest" you'll get randomly attacked in space, which unlike ground combat you are pretty much fucked if you don't have combat upgrades and probably a stockpile of titanium to recharge your shields with.

60 Dollars never hurt so much, huh?