Midnight's Edge and Mundane Matt on Star Wars

hooktube.com/watch?v=twK-iA1mj-s
commenters are ripping into them

Turn off that pesky testosterone

PESKY ADBLOCK

MATT MUNDANE

How many times does he need to be confirmed a moron for you to stop shilling this faggot?

I'm constantly amazed at how naive you niggers can be.

The reality is even more sadder. They do it all for free. If they were actually paid by Disney, they wouldn't be behind paying the rent.

you can embed hooktube link now

I embedded youtube because I'm not a faggot. Hooktube is the alternative, click it if you want.

I tried making a thread on halfchan, but got ignored.

Okay I wasn't going to say anything but this is clearly something Mundane Faggot would say. Nice Try.

It literally is the best Star Trek movie since Star Trek 5. I just think it was silly for William Shatner to have that flying through space scene. I also didn't really get why Bones was a hologram fighting Spock at the end. Finn kissing Sulu came out of left field though.

Its really a shame to see them selling out. The warning signs were all over there when they couldn't stop squeeing about Spider-Man Homecoming being the best superhero movie ever, they pussied out when talking about Disney related controversies like the Rogue One reshoots (only one vid in the topic and that was all) or the Inhumans (there are more detailed rundown about that travesty on fucking TV Tropes than in the roundtable discussion they did where they simply talk about what they thought about the show and seem sorry that its shit). They will attack everyone else, except Disney and they get really defensive when you point this out to them.

KINO

It's the best Star Wars since prequekino tbh.

It really has elevated what was a simple popcorn flick to the level of art. People are just upset because Drumpffskinstein is getting BTFO by this movie. I imagine he will likely be impeached due to this backlash.

I'm too tired of this shit to laugh at this meme anymore.

It isn't a meme.

t. angry Trump supporter

Guess you wish you would have voted for Hillary?

Whatever you want to call it. I don't want to play along in the aftermath of a "movie" like this.

Go away.

The best thing to ever happen to those faggots were the Sony leaks, because it allowed them to seem like insiders with intelligent insight into the inner-workings of Hollywood for a couple months. Gave them material for videos on Ghostbusters which made them quasi famous. Second best thing that happened to them was the Trank-wreck for Fant4stic, where, once again, all the facts were handed to them and all they had to do was read it aloud for a video.

Fant4stic happened before Feigbusters and that was what really made them popular because they were one of the few at the time that saw through the bullshit race card pulled by the movie and they presented several problems that went beyond that and put it in a cohesive manner. They were the perfect channel for those that wanted to say "I am not racist, but I have x problems with this movie and this is how I will show you".

I miss when Kevin was the host before that snownigger hijacked the channel from him.

Fant4stic came first and helped them build up, but Feigbusters was what made them quasi-famous.

loool

Man, how many of these movie review e-celebs does Holla Forums follow? I thought RLM were the only ones worth watching. Do you really sit through multiple 30 minute reviews of the same movie?

Fucking Kino.

Fuck Hooktube

We must be able to go to the channel downvote the video and insult people in the comment en masse.
Same fucking faggots who said don't go on Twitter don't interact with the normies. What's next? Don't rate and give bad reviews to films on RT and Imdb.

NO FUCK YOU

RLM isn't even well-liked here anymore. Not since TFA.

No e-celeb is worth watching except the guy who plays terry mod wads.

alright fuck it, I'm a newfag from Holla Forums, I keep seeing you guys talking about "kino" what the fuck is that?

Its not just their cucking for disney with their TFA and TLJ "review" the quality of RLM went down hill about 1 year or 2 before the release of TFA their nu-male sjw push to the left was the final nail in the coffin.

None of us have ever seen one.

the only confirmed KINO know to exist, all over is purely speculative

Bring back the Gremlins