DISCORD CONFIRMED SHIT

Looks like Holla Forums was right yet again. Shitscord confirmed they'll be banning all ebil natzees so that leftists and cucks can stroke their e-dick.

Anyone know any good alternative chatting programs that won't shut people down?

Other urls found in this thread:

ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/ircinfo.html#firststeps
mega.nz/#!wCRFSQpL!5EdeqMt19DaeMPmPfpHNXWuEHClmOdVavNAiOLEMYjk
twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tox over tor

Wouldn't that mean banning all their paying customers? The left isn't well known for actually paying their due.

We need blockchain social media.

serves you faggots right for promoting these siliconvalley startup kikes without asking them the right questions in their community forums, now that they have grown and have the VCs money they are ditching you like always.

Their customers are primarily gamers they will pay.

y not diaspora* though?

IRC dumbshit. Stop sucking proprietary software dick.

This.

People keep reinventing the wheel and trusting closed source trash. Over and over.

ircd takes almost no resources to host. There are over 9000 open source clients. It supports encryption. IP masking. You can connect with proxy or tor. WHY use anything else for chatrooms?

Why not IRC?

You have a private key so your messages are secure

Unfortunately, they ALSO have your private key, and store all your messages

IRC, retroshare, tox etc etc

Everyone told you fags to not bother with diskike.

Forgot to mention, most of us older fags came from IRC before boards were a thing for a reason.
The internet already had shit figured out then for most uses.. K.I.S.S.

Images, VC, avatars and other "luxuries" that discord offered.

Can you post a tut (self written or a good website) on how to set up good protection for a basic bitch using mIRC?

asking for a friend

So, even more tools for attention whores to cram dicks into their mouths.

All of this censorship is only making people pay attention and get angry. When they start handing down bans on people who post Trump memes, it's going to bring even more attention to what's going on.
That being said, if you are dumb enough to join any discord groups posted here or on 4/pol/ I have zero sympathy for you. Same goes for YouTube. I'm sure they already have lists of people who subscribe to "Far-right" accounts ready to be purged. Fuck, even Sargon of Cuckkad is considered a bigot by these people.

IRC has been around since 1988. There are countless how-to's better then anything I can write. Just do a websearch.

ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/ircinfo.html#firststeps

You want to get a client that supports SSL encryption. Use a proxy or use TOR. Join a server that supports domain name masking.

Cancer, cancer, cancer, and other "cancers".

I swear to god, you retards must be the target audience of las vegas slot machines.
>WOWEEEE, LOOK AT ALL THE BLINKING LIGHTS
>WEEEEEE NOISES! TAKE MY MONEY HAPPY MACHINE
>AHAHAHA THIS IS SO MUCH FUN

what happened to teamspeak ?

Discord is anti-white
let it be memed.

Funny thing? Discord has no revenue stream. The company does not make any money at all. At least not in any way they'll tell us about.

gay shit, basically.

They earn money from their investors. Take a good guess:

Shouldn't be mad at that specific corporation. Blame payment processors and investors for grabbing them by the balls.

Stupid nigger, post a how-to infographic (it's easy to wind up with Tox not over Tor
THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET HAS FUCKING NOTHING ON THAT

No, instead you feed that machine your personal information. Information about who you talk to, what you talk about, when you talk. What your interests and beliefs are.

And for what in return? Flashing lights and bells. Muh avatars, muh pretty colors.

they make money off your data and information, dumb jew

Kikes can take that out too. There's a kike who is now an e-celeb. Back in the day, he had an IRC network taken out. See here (the e-celeb kike is styxhexenhammer666):
mega.nz/#!wCRFSQpL!5EdeqMt19DaeMPmPfpHNXWuEHClmOdVavNAiOLEMYjk
He deleted this video. He was basically drunk when he posted it.

simple

If you want to be spoonfed you are not the kind of person I want on tox

It's time for the Right to "go dark." You know, they say, once you go black…

How do I sudo? I'm on Windows 7.

Fuck yourself niggerlover, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

pic related

This is bait… right?

steemit is blockchan social media and you can drop redpills
hey anons, wanna subvert a ponzi scheme?

>Anyone know any good alternative
Shouldn't have used Discord to begin with.

You have the temper of a man on Mexican loco weed.

I warned people about centralized control, but did any of the faggots listen?!

tox is useless to you if you're using windows.

what sort of selfish autistic nigger are you? i mean fuck we're all autists but come on

Hardware controller level back doors got you fucked regardless of what you run on top, unless you use a throwaway and public/open/hacked wifi every time…
But for moderate level shitposting and lower level coordination, who cares.
Serious shit should never be on a PC.

That doesn't mean you have to make it easier for them. Might as well go use faceberg with your logic.

Even if they had not done this, anyone who'd use discord is a huge faggot.
Most of the people who use that shit are from reddit or cuckchan plus they don't exactly respect your privacy either.

Anyone can host their own IRC server, and do it cheap. 8ch could even have it's own IRC server, put it on irc.8ch.net or something like that, if Jim were so inclined (I doubt he is, and the boards are just fine anyway. We don't need real-time chat.)

Yeah fair call, make it harder but don't expect to keep out any of the kike letter agencies with that approach. They now share intel from Prism/Echelon with the local police at a filtered level now so even pigs might have that capability.
They just fibre sniff each node and time the traffic.. doesn't matter what you do with tor/vpn.

it's hydro actually, but whatever you say

What I posted should help anons communitcate securely. Want a better guide

sudo apt-get install tor
sudo apt-get install utox
sudo service tor start
sudo service tor status
sudo utox
sudo service tor status (double checking is best)

these are the exact commands you need to run, I'm not being selfish by not writing out an idiot-proof guide shills can use to infiltrate tox groups.

these are the exact commands you need to run

Real-time chat rooms are a necessity. An absolute necessity.

ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY

That's not how any of this works. The FBI is a CIA tool. Their purpose is to take info gathered illegally and make it legit, by conducting "investigations" and "tying things together."

Okay spaz, whatever you say.

So then set up a server. Or find a non-cucked network to start a #channel on.

IRC needs almost no resources. Cheap VPS hosting in Eastern Mongolia could host 10K users.

checked, this is better, thanks user, appreciated.

Make a distributable Tox-Over-Tor package for Windows users as well as for Linux users.

Yes.

No it isn't.

It was confirmed shit the moment they used a proprietary software license over a freedom respecting one.

Hey, you guys can join the unofficial Holla Forums mumble. Really, we're just shitposters, so if you want 24/7 MUH SERIOUS CONVERSATION, go elsewhere. Rules: 1) No burping, 2) no CP, 3) don't be a fucking idiot or we'll treat you like a fucking idiot.

mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru 50688

why? who fucking cares. what real benefit does real time give you?

god styx is such a turbo faggot
thanks for link

go to 4chan you fucking garbage

(((Discord)))

…Well it was created by literal jews

>(((Rizon IRC)))

Ah, fucking Rizon, child of Nessun, the faggot who got V& for running botnets, and his faggot cronies who hijacked every *chan channel from their owners.

That is part of it but they also compartmentalise each access tier.
Another part is ensuring internal traffic is peered externally at points in many countries so that it avoids their 'no local spying laws' that most countries have.
What do I know, I was studying Echelon before that faggot came along and the normalfags knew it as Prism. I've been to the control rooms for some of this cable and known people involved in operating and locations of interception.

< < < <

Then use uTox or modify it to be extra private.

fwiw I have a few cuck friends that are paying for Discord Nitro, it's probably more common than you think.

Are you literally retarded? Did you ever read their privacy policy, you fucking cuck? They didn't even hide it at any point in time. Ever. It's all out there, that they datamine you and sell the info to interested parties. Anyone who used discord deserved getting fucked 6 million times over. Do you know what kind of trash makes these "Holla Forums hangouts"? When it's not feds, it's retarded attention whores or shitskins. Imageboards are not reddit. You are anonymous for a reaso. If you don't like it and want to be clowns with other retards who like to be datamined, then feel free to leave and never come back. Faggot.

I also wouldn't know why people would use retarded service like discord in the first place. It's not like TOR or tox are some next level shit.

oy vey

thoughts?
twitter .com/Baconfromhell/status/897207290662539264

Reddit promoted discord on every major sub. It was obvious discord is complete shit. I thought it was made by a confirmed jew as well or was that gab?

On it.
Linux users can figure it out, I guess.

All non alt-right things are still left. They only banned the alt-right discord because their furry (yes true) admin tried to blackmail a 14 year old boy.

go back to endchan you nigger

I thought he was a redditor.

probably both

Apparently qTox doesn't allow global definition of proxies, I'm gonna fork them now and rewrite that part. Expect something working in a couple of days.