Referring to a Loop as "New game +"

Fucking starcraftfags. Us warcraftfags were better.

delete this

You can't stop it user.

You got me.

Okay guys, check em.

Very nice

Nobody says that, it's also not a loop if you get a new ending like in Chrono Trigger

Nice meme get

"Loop" is a roguelike thing, isn't it? I know NG+ in Nuclear Throne is called a loop. Sometimes games that restart like Ghost n Ghouls and some shmups are referred to looping as well.

Can't believe no one said this yet, but when people can't tell the difference between clips and mags

Is mana "water" and stamina "piss"/"puke" depending on if its green or yellow?

All my /k/ time numbed me to that but I still get flustered when people refer to shotgun shells as "bullets"

Honestly referring to anything but the projectile itself as a bullet is just wrong. It's only one part of a round. Having basic knowledge about guns is fucking suffering.

holy shit op you're a fucking faggot

because of that may-may, I actually have no idea what the real words or spelling are now for ether of them.

racing game: "track"
fighting game: "stage"
FPS, strategy, action, etc: "map"

Magazines put the rounds directly into the chamber while clips are used to easily put rounds into a magazine.

some clips are put directly into the gun instead of a magazine

Everything: "level"

Nobody says that, you flipping retard!

the south is disgusting

y'all stay mad now

A level is a clearly defined chunk of a singleplayer campaign, accessed from some kind of menu or overworld.
Not a race track, not a map, and not a stage.

they still have internal magazines

Name it.

You should at least know the fucking M1 Garand goddamn

But what if a racing game has a singleplayer campaign? wouldn't that be a level and a race track?

"Map" is the correct term when the game is a FPS or a third-person shooter. "Level" is the correct term for everything else.

Then and than aren't interchangable, they have different meanings you fagoat.

the fuck is a loop?

That's what I meant you absolute retard!

I thought people were joking that the south was a piece of shit until I moved here. Even the white people are niggers and the actual niggers are twice as niggerish. It's fucking surreal.
I want to go back to the normal world.

Stay there, Yankee homo.

Stage = only a visual or mainly visual distinction, such as in fighting games
Map = all other instances of MP arenas

End your life tbh fam.

I blame the liberal mainstream media. Even in doom the fucking pistol mags are called clips.

It's a thing that holds bullets. Stop getting hung up on words like a tumblrina.

I bet you use then and than interchangeably.

i believe you mean

I bet you use "different than" instead of "different from".

Isle of Wight looks like a nice place to live, is it more white than the rest of the UK?

Never heard this is my entire life

What is it ?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

This is made for the sole purpose of being retarded, right?