twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/756891289551941632
twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/752930802078408704
twitter.com/AxiomVerge/status/760348985517232128
twitter.com/AxiomVerge/status/756997895589621765
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/618110676096036864?lang=en
mega.nz/#!gQdnFK7I!NLvcs8qlVTHjMKGBFrKIo6tids99rXgLLeedOcOE2ik
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/752548740402065409
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but only in the sense that they realize how fucking stupid all of their decisions are. Maybe that mass faxing got through to them on some level.

A leftist is always standing on the thin line of self awareness until it gets pointed out and they snap back into their fantasies and delusions.

Nah, they are just mocking the group of people they hate in hopes of further alienating them from everything Nintendo, I guess they just lump them in the same bag as the ones complaining about bad localization and the recent C&Ds.

Is Axiom Verge worth a pirate? I haven't heard a strong opinion on it one way or the other around here, but I have heard it's decent.

It's an OK metroid clone.

Axiom Verge is like 2D Metroid but better.

It's shit. The gameplay is stiff and the enemy designs are bland. Bosses are pretty much slug fests. The game is short for what it is and the ending is pretentious beyond all belief.

It's developed by a sjw though.

So? Pirate that motherfucker.

always pirate SJW games, but it's shit anyway so don't bother

Well that's helpful

Was the Axiom Verge comic made before or after the announcement? Was it just comical timing that that comic is their most recent twitter post?

Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question?

Its almost like Holla Forums isn't one person!

is NoA run by oblivious SJWs who fail to see the problems with the company and insist everything is OK despite a stream of failures they're responsible for?

Not really. It's quite much the epitome of the pixelshit cancer. Look at all the "promo" pics of the game, and they make it seem interesting enough, but the majority of the game is just recolors of the same drab wall palettes or empty dark.

if you want a good metroid style game play ori and the blind forest

Maybe even the guy running the twitter is sick of this shit

I could recommend giving this a try, the original was too short for my taste and lacked boss fights, but the re-release apparently adds some lenght, haven't tried it yet.

You're not the boss of me now

Impossible. All of Holla Forums is just one guy shitposting all day.

Serious answer though. There's not as many fluid maneuverability options as in Metroid so it plays more like a regular platformer in that regard (ergo stiff to him).

Enemy designs are as they always are in Metroid games. Flora and Fauna that makes little sense and serve a purpose for the area and only seem functional at a glance. I don't see how that's important though since they all serve important gameplay mechanics.

Bosses have varying patterns and goals you have to achieve and when you figure them out its just a matter of killing them. Just like any other boss.

Game is still about 6-8 hours if you're not speedrunning.

There is no pretentiousness in the ending.

seems like it.

Nintendo of America's twitter account is only slightly less autistic than Sega's official Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account.

Did someone say that hot chick from smash bros?

It is actually. It means it's worth a pirate, which was my original question. It isn't good enough to buy, but it is enjoyable if you've run out of metroid games to play.

I'd like them to get self aware about what they've done to Paper Mario and about all the censoring they've been doing.

the sega guy's actually funny

Speaking of Sonic's account, he fucked up and posted this, deleted it before I remembered to use tweet save or archive

The difference is Nintendo doesn't know what they're doing and the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter does know what he is doing.

That can't be real.

As a guy with no knowledge of WWE history why was it deleted ? is it a faux pas in wrestling or was it a PR guy going way beyond the acceptable ?

The added content on the re-release is godawful, feels like an entirely different developer made it. Don't bother.

You can't make this up.

That second one isn't real

The true legacy of Metroid: Ass-Autist

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/731170778276712448

I think it's just because it was irrelevant.
Also if you haven't already you should probably watch Maffewgregg's Botchamania series.

I think it might have been because of how off-topic it was for the account, here we have Sonic The Hedgehog commenting on the WWE's shitty writing and referencing wife beating. Probably meant to post it on another account and accidentally posted it on the PR account.

Considering what I heard about the "epic storytelling" in WWE it seems like a pretty harmless statement.

guys, what about AM2R ?

he seems spreety exelent to me for a fanmade (and completly illegal in the eyes of nintendo)

Retards on here I fucking swear

this. grow a fucking brain you kids

twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/765597053347127296
As usual, it was Gene's fault.

uh , huh

Proof?

It is. You can check his twitter right now and it is a 24/7 spergout about people who don't like journalism, GG, indie games, etc. Constant defence of BLM is also there.

then you shouldn't have a problem linking to these

I'm not here to defend the game's creator. I want people to pirate that motherfucker. But instead of stating something you should just post proof of that thing instead like said

I'm not actually sure how Tom Happ is supposed to be an SJW besides having to jerk off the twitter indiefags through retweets, but Dan Adelman is a fucking faggot. Bet he echoes, too.

twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/755482519881920512

twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/756891289551941632

twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/752930802078408704

yes this is coming from a metroid fanboy
If you're not going to like it, the worst you'll lose is a couple of hours. By that time you'd have formulated your opinion of the game.

The man in charge of Sonic social media is pretty good

Oh Sonic poster. You're such a card.

He's not a card, that's just a picture of his ID card.

I'm retarded, why is the significance of this?

I knew I was retarded.
What is the significance of this?

This matter why?

psssh…nothin personnel…kid…

google coldsteel

Wow. I knew the existence of the meme but I never knew the actual story to go with it.

These people have been conditioned to believe MUH RAYCISM is the worst thing ever.

Post Samus please

It's actually better than the 2D Metroids. Anyone who says otherwise just has their nostalgia-goggles on.
It's better than AM2R, that's for sure.
Also, it's around 12-14 hours long, if you're a competitionist.

If you're a competitionist for a single player game, you'd be speed running and I doubt a game like this would take you 12-14 hours on a speed run.

wew lad

Holla Forums word filters n o r m i e s into normalfags

It's alright, but not great. Goes for an 8-bit +glitches art style, but fails to be consistent in the slightest.

NoA?
Absolutely, problem is Trinen let in marxist fags who have no problem shitting all over someone else's hard work.

I recall Dan's media friends broadcasting his cry about being let go from Nintendo so there's that.

Why do feminists always complain about male to female sexual attraction?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

trufax

Their unwillingness to ever truly abandon their dogma while pretending to have an open mind is the most frustrating thing about them. Just when you think the person is finally accepting evidence & logic that go against their ideas they quickly snap right back into the delusional groupthink mostly due to social pressure since if they step out of line their group would slander the ever-living fuck out of them & they'd lose too much. That is primarily how the dogma is maintained.

Please elaborate. I'd be willing to buy this but not if it's from a "shitposting is raep" retard.

*tips fedora*

That insult only works for atheists and male feminists, both of whom lean left.

Cultural Marxism.

because they're the modern day nazis

Not that user, but I did find some stuff here and I've got some anti-Trump faggotry from Happ himself now. I don't think he's an SJW, but more of a fucking normalfag.

twitter.com/AxiomVerge/status/760348985517232128

twitter.com/AxiomVerge/status/756997895589621765

wheredoyouthinkweare.png

I stand by my words

*tips fedora*

*tips menorah*

what makes you think that comic is complaining about how attractive she is?

you could say that for any extremist, really

He believes in cuckholdry and rewrote isabelle to like him.

I can live with that, it was a one-off internet video. In-game she's wet for the Mayor (you).

Nope, there was a downloaded one time event where in game she refers to being in love with Bill Trinen, and something to be even more concerned about is that Bill Trinen is technically the head of treehouse and everyone in localization in NoA has to go through him.

Google it, alternatively. 'Look at Bill Trinen's wikipedia page.

semantics, you know what I mean.

The PR-people usually are, the suits calling the shots usually aren't.

Adelman is an Ashkenazim name.

Shut the fuck up. Nazies were always the good guys, trying to stop THIS from happening. Trying to stop the Marxist Jews.
Yet they've managed to brainwash you to associate everyone bad with Nazism, even thouhg it was the Jews all along.

i prefered the Zigmario one

at least romanboos are self-aware enough to admit the fall of the empire was self-induced

2000 years in the future you niggers will STILL instist Hitler did nothing wrong when clearly the nazis lost the war and got cucked out of their technological achivements to be appropriated for the "wirtschaftswunder" like some kind of dickless swede

No one said Hitler did nothing wrong, the guy was able to unite a nation, but he was clearly unable to lead a nation into a war on three fronts against a multitude of enemies, there's no arguing that.

How about you tip this! *untips dick*

you mean start a chimp out

this is why you naziboo subhumans will forever remain subhumans, you refuse to recognize your failings and improve yourself to actually BE superior, instead insisting that any and all your failing are introduced externally

kek

Yeah, I totally believe you're not a marxist. Pic related is for the edge case that you're some sort of edgytarian.

are you honestly trying to recruit him with this?

go back to stormfrong you fantastical newfaggot

Your paid shitposting is low-energy boy.

Don't fucking derail this thread you faggots

guess Holla Forums is having one of those bad days. I'll be back later

take to Holla Forums or Holla Forums you bakas

Nintendo a shit.

Nintendo may be a shit, but this is still a vidya thread. what you're talking about is not vidya. stay vidya user.

Roast in hell. Not caring is the reason the industry got this way.

He’s a leftist convert who has succeeded in dragging leftists our way so that we can convert them fully.

Don’t knock his shit. He’s just normalfag-approved, is all.

thats just false

fuck off with thi ssjw product on a sjw platform!

there is only one metroid clone and hi snam eis AM2R!

clone? i thought it was a remake. or are they doing a new project where they dont reuse the metroid label?

Yo, that shit is in-game? Gimme a link man, I need to see this.

Shiet that cracka of Waluigi is nothing compared to a real wiggah #Wigger4Life

psssh

Seriously, this makes me unreasonably angry. I bought both amiibos for fuck sakes.

If it IS true, then it's inconsistent with the rest of the game when shit like this is there.

so when exactly was the first sonic twitter shitpost? i know the twitter account has been around since 2009 but it didnt always used to be this silly

No one said anything about Hitler, shill. Pay attention.

why dont you try following the conversation

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/618110676096036864?lang=en

Earliest I could find

fixed

/thread

sounds about right, i remember it as being something relatively new. thanks.

That's really deep, user. You should start a blog. You could call it "The Horseshoe". There you could discuss why taking any theory to its logical conclusions is d-u-m, dum.

Someone explain the phone number to me, I'm retarded

More like the guy running the twitter is about to get fired

Oh wait, now I get it.

How passive-aggressive of you. Why did you even respond to them at all?

Surely I was guided by the same wisdom that led one so enlightened as you to bother responding to me.

I'm asking a question, you're just posting nonsense.

way to demonstrate it

It's not shit and it certainly isn't better than the 2D Metroids. It's a fun exploration action platformer that you'll probably forget once you beat it.

Holla Forums isn't one person but there are a lot of faggots who think a game is either the best thing since feminine dicks or the worst piece of shit ever conceived by mankind. There is some middle ground, you know.

Someone clearly hasn't been paying attention to current vidya events.

Nazism is a marxist movement retard a globalist one too since the inevitable goal was the domination of the world and calling it the entire german nation.

You know like what that fucking faggot Merkle is doing with the EU. How the fuck can you not know this? Are you too young to know any WW2 vets?

It's gone bruh.

Yes.
Nazis wanted the entire world to be purged and become the german nation, so impossibly divided that leaders would be incapable of being held to any sort of responsibility to their citizens. I take this shit very seriously and that is why I live in a republic and not a democracy.

you can find it on our github share thread. Here's the link

mega.nz/#!gQdnFK7I!NLvcs8qlVTHjMKGBFrKIo6tids99rXgLLeedOcOE2ik

Did. No Hitler. Get fucked.

You’re really bad at this.

Reported for not even trying

Kill yourself.

Why don't you it'd be for "The Greater Good" TM.

I don't get it.

What does the phone number mean

it's a cipher.

Ah, I get it. pssh.

If you do it first I promise to do it after you, trust me

Liberal communist scum will be removed along with the kikes.

Be sure to off yourself then when the time comes, weeaboo. Jap loving degenerate cucks will not be purged right along side the kikes and liberals.

It's a date, 16-18-8 (Aug 18 2016)

Kill yourself, kike shill.

You retarded kikes are terrible at larping.

Keep telling yourself that weeaboo.

I already knew that you consider yourself the judge of reality.

You're an animal.

You do?

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Why do you fap to cucks user? Do you self-insert or something?

Why do you try to project this hard? You can't accept being a good goy?

Japs are descended, in part, from caucasoid genetics, retard.

But Axiom Verge was shit, AM2R shits all over it and that's a fan game that isn't as good as the other Metroid games.

Damn son, where'd you get those sweet digits?

Thanks for the selfie, kike.

Seeing how autistic your average Nintendrone and Pokemon player is, probably make more sheckles by pandering to them since they have a limitless supply of NEET bucks.

Add Pretendo to the list of companies that will be dead by next year.

You're just awful at this.

Seeing how autistic your average Nintendrone and Pokemon player is, probably make more sheckles by pandering to them since they have a limitless supply of NEET bucks.

Add Pretendo to the list of companies that will be dead by next year.

They would have gone under years ago if it weren't for the fact that they jew people with peripherals and all that extra garbage.
Don't forget, Nintendo is a toy company.

Reported for kike shill.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/752548740402065409

For the love of fuck, it’s Infinity Next all over again. I’m getting posting errors too.

What happened in this thread? I just want to expand my collection of that hot chick from smash.

it's called jurisprudence.

register your fucking car, idiot.

look at a phone keypad and think carefully about 9 letter combinations of letters that would be relevant here

That's all that really needs be said. Hot is hot. Fire bad.

No they're just high functioning.

Goon is mad as fuck that people don't bow down to the establishment, tries to bait Holla Forums into fighting Holla Forums with some success.

N I C E V I D Y A T H R E A D

I still don't understand why people praise Axiom Verge, the movement is shit and every single upgrade has no use other than to clear some specific obstacle to progress. Hope you enjoy feeling powerful, because every weapon you get is a glorified pea shooter with a different patter.

Not an argument :^)

Good, he's already thinking past the sale.

Because most of the cucks that praise it probably never played a Metroid game before and have this idea of what Metroid is in their heads, and Axiom verge is a good example of that idea, too bad a real Metroid game blows it the fuck out, even a fan game smashes it into a pile of shit.

Top fucking kek the devs are retarded.

Pleb

LOL