Need red pills against kids watching TV

the mother of my children seems to think it's okay for our kids, 2 & 3, to watch TV. She sets them up in front of Nick Jr. tv station and even encourages their love of "Paw Patrol". I can't talk her out of it.

Anybody got some red pills I can give that might save my children before too much damage is done?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-wealth/201402/gray-matters-too-much-screen-time-damages-the-brain
archive.is/bYPs9
nextshark.com/why-steve-jobs-didnt-let-his-kids-use-ipads-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/
archive.is/rQXHx
urbanchildinstitute.org/articles/policy-briefs/infants-toddlers-and-television
nytimes.com/2015/11/11/opinion/international/escaping-reality-with-brazils-globo-tv.html
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
archive.is/iaLn7
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
archive.is/wkOFQ
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
archive.is/iGFNY
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
archive.is/CYaX
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
archive.is/SoXa8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeW-IZNKTd8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC416565/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

…and she has a lot of respect for PBS kids network, so any dirt on that station would be great.

Remove the TV. Also just tell her that she is just being lazy and letting the TV raise your kids, and by extension capitalist corporations looking for profit, is a recipe for disaster. Try to teach them to read or play games instead.

And when I say remove the TV, just do it, if she complains give her a rough fuck, women like to be submissive.

Should have thrown that shit out the window the second you knocked her up fam. The fuck do you even pay for cable for in the first place?

can't do it. She'll run away and take me to court for custody if I push too hard. She gets very angry when I get on her case about the TV, and starts accusing me of being a nutso conspiracy theorist, fires brought down tower 7 at freefall speed…etc

looks like you have an idiot on your hands good luck mate

talk to her parents about it?

Beat the crap out of her with your belt, are you a man or a mangina?

They're watching this show Super Why right now, I want to shake her.

she's comes from a single mother who loves Hilary Clinton; will not help.

heres some screen time redpills in general

Gray Matters: Too Much Screen Time Damages the Brain
psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-wealth/201402/gray-matters-too-much-screen-time-damages-the-brain
archive.is/bYPs9

Why Steve Jobs Didn’t Let His Kids Use iPads (And Why You Shouldn’t Either)
nextshark.com/why-steve-jobs-didnt-let-his-kids-use-ipads-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/
archive.is/rQXHx

I'm a man that still lives with his kids. I will beat her senseless once the police stop coming to her rescue.

oh
…maybe shed listen to her aunt or uncle?

How redpilled is "the mother of your children"? Does she care about multiculturalism or any of the things we immediately notice in propaganda? If not, this is an uphill battle. At least with KikeTube you can show Elsagay videos as an example of trash. (((PBS))) Kids has a lot of cultural marxist undertone stuff, but if you're not looking for it or don't view it as bad, redpilling will be hard.

Oh wait, never mind. Why did you knock this broad up?

2 is WAY too young to be watching tv, and personally I wouldn't allow at 3 either. Don't fucking do that to your kids, please. Even if what they're watching is good, they are not at the age they should watch tv, there are far more important skills they need to learn and it needs to be right now. The lazying around your wife is doing now will bite you and her in the ass years in the future. Literally just search for effects tv toddlers (or kids) and you'll get plenty of hits:
urbanchildinstitute.org/articles/policy-briefs/infants-toddlers-and-television
If that doesn't work go with her and talk with a professional. Agree beforehand that you'll do whatever the professional suggests, and pick a good one.

Is she afraid of loosing you by making YOU very angry?

who said shes his wife?

Alan Watt - Never Watch The Television

Why are you using such strange phrasing?

okay okay heres an idea
maybe if she has an aunt and uncle who are decent people and don't like her you can get them into a custody battle?

oooh an afterword by chelsea clinton, i guess she'd read that

She'd choose the TV over her family?
Fucking hell. She sounds like a shit wife mate.

As a married man in his 30s, with a kid, who's had many long term relationships… I'm going to give you the honest truth:

People don't change, your wife is never going to change opinion no matter what you do (no logic or emotional manipulation will work). Either accept this destiny and understand the damage it'll do to your kids or get a divorce. I'm sorry you'll lose money, but you never should've married her.

Have you seen the movie "Cable Guy" w/ Jim carrey? Yeah, that's how I grew up. When I wasnt being drugged in a children's psych ward, my "strong independent mother" (who took me from my dad after cheating on him while they were both living on base in Okinawa Japan) would leave me home by myself and all I had was my NES and the tv. I lived at home until I was thirty and to this day advertising makes me nauseous and I have severe social issues. I barely lead a functioning adult life and tv had a lot to do with it, although I don't blame it fully, we all make our own choices. However, your wife is wrong and if she is cool enough and knows your power level, just let her read this thread

What this user said. You made a huge mistake, OP.

She obviously doesn't respect you enough to listen to you

nobody in her family is awake. they're decent people, but hopeless sheeple.

It was before I knew how to find prostitutes.

Losing me? No. She's completely infested with "powerful woman" propaganda. She voted for Hilary.

Thank you. I'll be going through this material. That book looks promising.

Try using the back of your hand instead.

Women mold their world view around the strongest male figure in their lives. Guess what you aren't?

I think you chose wrong, bud.

Oh dear, you fucked up bad. My condolences OP, your kids are doomed. It's only a matter of time before she decides to emulate her mother.

JFC, take notes on this shit, user. this is what happens when you betas settle and think you can change a woman. Good luck getting over with your kids. You can bet that on top of indoctrinating them with the electric jew while you're out, she's also bitching about what a shit father you are in front of them.

separating from her means i wont even be able to do damage control. my best option is to keep her around, and do my best to reason with her. she's very impressionable, I know i can get through to her with the right red pills. she's on board with some basic stuff, fluoride, food preservatives, trans agenda…etc.

thank you.

You're lying to yourself. Your failure with your children is a foregone conclusion at this point. I feel bad for your White children. Oh well.

wow, you hit the bull's eye. Yes she does that… is completely out of control, I am in full damage control mode until the day they take women's rights away. I don't do a half bad job at it; haven't gotten rid of the TV yet, but I've managed to keep them away from other stuff that is just as bad. I've got to be strategic here.

it cant be as bad as my childhood with two hardcore sheeple parents… at least with me around it'll only be half as bad.

i feel you. i grew up with shows like Doug, Rug Rats, Friends, 90210… etc. I know I'm retarded, but I fight it.

Divorce or Suicide. Choose now.

Consider this documentary as well. Marshall McLuhan was a huge propagandist figure, coined lots of familiar terms like 'medium is the message' and 'the global village'. Shines some insight into the current paradigm.

Also, on a personal basis, you need to get your shit together. A woman should not be allowing her children to be taught life through a glass screen, children should be taught through experience and play, exploration and adventure. An artificial existence is a hollow and empty existence; why impose that on the children? She does this because you do not. You are the driving force in the relationship, period. She may have her say in things, she may believe what she will, but she will never step outside the bounds that you set. Make that clear, and do be unafraid of levying punishment on her, she knows not what she is doing, she's a woman.

Changing yourself can help as well. Be /fit/, be /lit/, and when you aren't working your ass off or fucking her ass off, you're spending as much time as you can with your children. Go outside, go to the park, drive to a place you haven't been before. Escape the home and it's constraints, there is a world out there that you and your family must not only explore, but exploit and become stewards of. Ignore the naysayers, you can very easily salvage this, you just need to take control and steer the direction of not only your children, but of your entire family. Your wife is no better than a teenager, naive and ill-adapted to the world: accept this and move on. She will follow, or she will leave. Accept this and move on.

All fighting between parents should occur outside the view of the children. If she is doing this, pull her aside, point this out to her. If she refuses to acknowledge it, don't use your words, use your actions. Some anons say that's when you give her a rough fuck; sometimes that is what is best, use your judgement.

Again, get your shit together, we've all been here long enough to know what we should do, it's just a matter of execution.

OY VEY YOU FILTHY GOY DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PULL YOUR OFFSPRING AWAY FROM THE ELECTRIC JEW!

You know if she trips down some stairs you could probably be a better single parent. Purely scientific post of course.

thank you

Why did you marry her again? Just REMOVE the TV, pick it up and throw it in the garbage, or drive it to the dump.

Consider these as well, then don't come back until you have a happy story for us.

why? so that she leaves my house to go live with her mother where she'll give the kids extra TV just to spite me during her 5 days a week…. yeah good idea…

are you a cuck or what? cut down the cable, throw your tv on the garbage, don't try to use reason with women because its retard

The TV, and by extension, the internet, are completely normal parts of a child's development in this day and age.

You shouldn't be fighting against the fact that there's a TV in the house - that's counterproductive, and will lead to your kids not being capable of resisting advertisements when they grow up. Instead, set them up with some wholesome, redpilled movies for children…

Why'd you knock her up, man? That's the kind of woman that belongs single and living with cats, not the kind that belongs with a man and living with kids.

Bingo. This is part of why the "Muh Red Pill ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT" shit hurts men. You settle for some piece of shit woman 'cause you think that all women are sluts and you end up in this position.

You'd have done better trying to find some sort of agoraphobic schizophrenic.

Read this post of yours again. Carefully. This is the image of masculinity you are instilling in any male children you may have. For their sake, and thier sake alone, I wish I could take you outside beat some fucking sense into you. As someone who grew up with a spineless cuck father and a stronk wymyn mother, you have no idea the kind of disadvantage you are shouldering on them. Fuck you. If our demographics weren't so fucked in the first place I'd berate you for breeding at all. Do you have no sense of pride? Of willpower?

You're not wrong, but courts fuckover men that do that stuff, and it sounds like she's the sort of bitch that would go right to them.

this is so much true

nytimes.com/2015/11/11/opinion/international/escaping-reality-with-brazils-globo-tv.html

Teaching kids to view media critically is not a bad thing, but 2 years old is too young to watch TV, even many leftists agree with this on paper.

Then smack her out of it, cuck. This is how divorces happen- it's in a man's nature to want to dominate his woman, and it's in a woman's nature to want to be dominated by her man (even though the whole time she will be resisting it, both as a means of filtering out weaker men, and because women enjoy the resistance being overwhelmed). If you let her have her way, she'll lose respect for and attraction to you. You have to set the rules and she has to obey them. It's not an equal partnership, she doesn't get a say.

tl;dr Physically dominate your wife, sell the television. You're the man of the house, act like it

Following up, I'd suggest pointing out to her that there's a lot of unwholesome programming and that you can simultaneously instill good values into children while letting them watch TV.

As a starting point, the old Scooby Doo stuff is pretty OK. Power Rangers is also pretty awesome.

You and your wife should be able to find some sort of sane middle ground on this. You're upset because modern TV is all kike propaganda, and she's upset because she wants an easy way to keep the kids quiet, and the TV is normally an uncontroversial way to do this.

You can find a reasonably easy middle ground by letting them watch older TV that isn't kike propaganda. Working together through compromises with your wife is something you'll have to work on. After all, you can't raise your children alone, and your wife is a human with her own beliefs.

I was watching TV when I was 2 or 3 and I feel like I turned out OK.

Think long and hard about what you just said.

You're screwing up your young kids, be a man and take charge.

You came here for an amswer: REMOVE THE T.V. or kys. If you know she is going to try to divorce you, if you act like a man, than lawyer up ASAP & start acting like a man. You're whats wrong with white society currently. You disgust me.

I'm not denying that I knocked up the wrong girl. But leaving the kids unsupervised under her care 5 days a week is so much worse than kissing her empowered woman ass now and then. I get some father's don't give a fuck about being with their kids every day, but that's not me. They wake me up in the morning jumping up and down like life is a party, and I'm tickling them and we're laughing like crazy… I'm not giving that up for some bullshit pride. I will damage control this, not just abort.

pozzed

The wisest men are those who are humble enough not to give out advices they don't know shit about.

Whatever you say man. Don't come crying to us in ten years when your son comes home wearing a dress and your daughter comes home with a nigger. You wishy-washy little beta shit.

Forgotten weapon videos are placed in the education category on youtube. So kids go from watching how to count to watching videos on obscure guns.

What? Anyway, what's your couple like? Do you work and she stays at home, do you both work, or neither of you do? If you could make time for your kids, just organize stuff you can do with them so they won't spend their days with the brainwashing machine.
Here are a few things you can do: play jigsaw puzzles, read them stories, teach them how to paint, do collage with old newspapers, go for a walk in the garden (if you're on the countryside), build a fort, play Lego, make some photo shots with them, make silly stickers (it'll backfire eventually and you'll find stickers all around the place, but hey, they like that shit), teach them gardening (how to grow small stuff).
Or you could organize stuff you can do with your wife, and be forced to bring the kids with you. It really depends of which of you have the most free time really. If she wants to shame you for taking the kids away from the TV, you may try to shame her by calling the TV "mom", pointing out they spend more time with "mom" than with her; speaking of photos and stories, if you have a family tree, you may talk to your kids about them, this can be also used to get the mom involved; make it clear she’ll regret not spending time with the kids when they are grown ups. You both need to create strong links with them when they are young, it’s going to help a lot when they go through puberty and begin flying on their own.

you're trolling, but in case not; how would becoming a 2/7 fractional presence in my kids lives make this outcome less likely?

Forgot another thing you could negotiate: try to set a "dad time" and a "mom time" (it’s very easy to justify if you two have different schedules: if she stays at home, she can see them all the time unlike you… and you DO want your kids to be able to recognize you as their dad). The moment kids are showing excitement and eagerly waiting for the next "dad time", she'll understand she's wasting precious time by throwing the kids to the TV.

You sure you're not the one who's trolling?

TV is not the same now as it was 20+ years ago, user. It's always been shit, but the kikes really amped it up 200% within the last 5-10 years. Though I do think it's of relatively minimal impact at that stage, it's less about the brainwashing and more about the missed opportunities for real growth. At 4+ I'd be very concerned about brainwashing.

Also, Leave it to Beaver is as good as it gets.

…Hence my suggestion to let them watch TV from 20+ years ago.

I'm happily married now with kids, please tell me you aren't White, because you have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

You have to heavily curate what they watch. 1997 TV was equally trash. The limit is 70s/80s and you have to watch the whole thing first because there kikey stuff even in movies made 100 years ago.

We very very weary.

Can throw some parental locks on that shit? Im pretty sure most TVs come with a timer. You could also sabatoge your tv and make it look like it just broke. Or get a super shitty tv package that doesnt have any decent channels and pass it off as "budgeting"

Explain to her that you can tape old Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, etc. and other wholesome entertainment and play it locally with a DVD player instead and cut the cable. Frame it as a cost saving measure and put the money saved from cable service into an college fund for the kids. If she still complains you have bigger problems because she doesn't respect you or your authority over the household, so your marriage is fucked m8. Put your foot down and stop being a pussy, you fucking faggot.

Torrent a bunch of old kids shows that aren't complete bullshit, buy a Roku, set up a Plex server, cancel cable, "cord cutting" because you're saving between $50-$90 a month. You are in charge of what the family watches now. If the "mother of your children" demands new episodes of whatever bullshit she watches, just setup sonarr + Transmission + a VPN to grab whatever new episodes of the trash she wants. I believe Plex's paid subscription has parental controls, though Kodi can probably do it for free. Another upside, you're not giving money to kikes, and absolutely no ads, ever (advertising is even worse than the content).

The only shit I would consider allowing my kids to watch is Mr Rogers, and even then Mr Rogers is inferior to activities like playing ball, board games, books, etc.

You a fucked lol, you fucked up if you let her do that. Grow a pair or divorce, cut your losses, etc. idk, but you have abrogayd your duty to your kids and household by letting it get this bad and that is not "strategic" in the slightest you faggot.

Look up the rural purge wherein the networks ditched their most profitable shows because they hate rural America and any positive portrayal of it, the remove a vehemently anti-fag and anti-libtard catholic priest of the old school who was once the most popular preacher in America.

Kikes don't even care about shekels, they are a means to an end that end being fucking up society.

Point out that TV is pushing tranny shit and fag shit. Trannies always kill themselves and fags don't live past 47 for numerous reasons.

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
archive.is/iaLn7

Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
archive.is/wkOFQ

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
archive.is/iGFNY

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
archive.is/CYaX

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
archive.is/SoXa8

Don't remove the TV. Smash it with a baseball bat. Leave the shattered talmudvision in the living room as a reminder of the new rules of the house. You only get one chance to raise a family, don't let Schlomo ruin it.

Hook a pc up to your tv or get a streaming box
Add your costs for cable up for a year and tell her she can have the money if you cut the cable after one year. Stream whatever you want or get dvds if you must or dl from jewtube. Cut the cord, leave the tv.

You do not belong on Holla Forums, get out.

I never understand why these ground rules aren't set before you have children. Perhaps you were awoken to the Jew menace quite late? I don't care if she's a super model, but any girl that thinks "blacks are our equals" and doesn't understand the Jewish question, is not marriage material.

Anyways, there's enough dirt on the jewish pedos at Nickelodeon to convince your wife that they are sick fucks.

I remember in a contemporary developmental psychology class(class was geared towards scientific studies that examine what does and doesn't work in relation to childhood mental development), that modern TV programs, even ones geared towards learning and what would appear to be good lessons actually don't do what they are intended to(shows like "little Einsteins" & the like). Studies have shown that children that watch these programs actually have a marginally lower vocabulary and reading comprehension than if they just had read books or not watched tv and just learned from listening to their parents. It's not so dramatic but non the less measurable.

Perhaps you need to frame the argument different to your wife. Ask what her friends do with their kids. Ask questions like "is letting the kids watch tv better or worse than the way we grew up?" Make the question "well if you think letting the kids watch tv is not just Okay but good, what piece of evidence or knowledge do you have that confirms this belief?(you seem to be looking for evidence to prove TV is bad, but you need to flip the question on her and make her prove why TV is okay let alone good because it sounds like she has no argument other than it's easy on her, and arguments as to why this is good for your kids, only seems to be good for her….reframe your arguments.)

As you've outlined in this thread, your wife is set in her mindset. These people are hard to shift their opinions. So you need to start small, and use socratic questions that make it so she has to come up with answers that justify her actions. Ask questions that lead her to the same conclusion that you have.

A side note: Have you noticed in the last 5 years or so, now children are glued to a phone or ipad whenever in public with their family? I'll go out to eat somewhere family friendly like buffalo wild wings and there will be a family at a table with like 3-4 kids, and each kid will have an ipad and are zoned out in their little ipad world playing games or watching pozzed videos. Watching this as a casual observer, it's clearly detrimental to these children who are being conditioned into being introverts.

If you need an electronic babysitter, there are DVDs, Youtube and Torrents that you can vet in advance. It also gives you the chance to do what I read on the blog of a Detroit urban SWPL couple, who started feeding their kid B&W era silents … then Golden Age animation, before moving on to stuff like Flash Gordon etc. British stuff would be Bagpuss, Clangers, Wombles, Magic Roundabout … 60s/70s era. Stick it on a HDD and remove the option to hook up to cable/broadcast.

Does she want them to watch TV because 'it's normal'? IOW she's doing her biological programming of getting them to fit in so they don't end up in the reject pile later in life. In which case pic related.

She probably feels she's failing by letting them watch Tv, but being a Stronk Independent Womyn she has to make a stand because shit tests yo.

You have children, they don´t even have a GF in their dream, take any relationship advice w/ a grain of salt, just sayin´.

Remember those princess Elsa and Spiderman threads? Its youtube but still a good example of pozz obvious to normies.

Everyone I have ever had a relationship w/ rejected me or even outright loathed me is proof that they could never change and are just dumb sheeple. Nothing was my fault, I am not passive agressive and I actually change, I swear. -)

Literally pajeet-tier.

God bless you for at least caring user. Good luck with all that.

This isn't /r9k/ you fucksitck, a great many of us have families. Or did you think the "get married and have 3+ white babies" meme we keep pushing was just for laughs?

Show her this Ted Talk on how TV damages kid's brains. It's got enough evidence in here to red pill her…

https:// youtu.be/v2SdEpHjrjw

Watch some Patrice O'neal for fucks sake, OP. She has this "intimidating" exterior of a stong, empowered womyn, but deep down she's still just a dumb fucking girl. You're gonna get cucked/divorced in the long run anyway if you keep this up, so you might as well go out on your own terms. Don't fucking hit her like some retards are suggesting, besides - it's not necessary although it may be well-deserved. Stand up for what's right you fucking coward - I bet you beg her for sex too. I was once you and now I could probably get and keep any girl that I want.

Based niggers are a cuckservative myth, but goddamn, Patrice sure was a fuckinghilarious nigger. RIP in Pepperoni, you big fag nog.

Get your woman in line.
The fact that you have kids with somebody, multiple kids, without having fixed these basics to begin with is the real problem.
So what is your answer? You seem to know abandoning your kids to television, internet, or public schooling without your supervision is a bad idea. So now learn to communicate with your woman or face the consequences down the line.

This is why I'm only interested in 2D women

"break" the tv by disconnecting the demodulator board from the main pcb. it will look like it went fritzy. "take it to the dump"…repair it and sell it at a pawn shop then use the cash to buy more ammo.

Show her 'Shutter Bug Time', show her suggestive clips of Dan Schneider shows. Show her the most freaky/satanic/jewish/perverse clips you can find of Rugrats, SpongeBob, Invader Zim, Grim and Evil etc.

Put your fucking food down, this shit could program them FOR LIFE.

Normalfags love those shows

stop posting this. pornography is (((perversion)))

You can't change her mind, you can teach your kids to think for themselves. Make them skeptical, have them question authority, socialise them with as many children as possible. Create time for your kids and play with them. The future of you and your family is at stake. Make time to engage with them.

She isn't even naked torhomo

Wait, people let their kids watch Johnnen Vasquez cartoons? Seriously?

I remember when cartoons use to be violent

substitution > elimination

Throw out the cable boxes and unsubscribe from whatever TV plan you have. Their is literally no reason for any person of any age to still be watching television.

Why not just pirate and sit said kids up with shows from the 1980's? Ones with shows about actual fucking morals and role model heroes?
Granted the electric jew is still going to jew, but if the kid is gonna have to have some electric jew time, it might as well be from a better cartoon era.

allowing capitalist megacorps to raise your children is lazy and irresponsible
TV is a dying medium anyway
cut off the cable and leave only internet then teach your kids about the good old shows we all grew up watching, Disney saturday morning cartoons (before they went full poz) and Looney Toons and both good things to het kids into
Furthermore you really don't want them to stay sitting on their asses all day
If she bitches and moan about muh TV then ask her what makes the TV better than the internet
any show you may want to search for is already there with no adds or comercial breaks
furthermore there are ways for you to block your kids from searching certain harmful content such as porn, gore or Marxism and using the internet form an early age will make them more tech literate than just idly sitting in front of the TV consuming current year garvage
When they grow older, you can just hook your kids with Mango and Animu
If anything the artstyle and animation quality will steer them away from crap like Steven Universe
you'll just have to be there for them to beat them back into shape if they ever start showing sings of becoming waifu fappers

Feels good, man. She's a classic liberal, but it's not unbearable. She will breed me many white children.

this

80's cartoons and anime (and some un-pozzed stuff from the early 90's) is the only way to go.

oops, wrong images here's what i meant to post. similar idea just better art.

Who is in charge in your family? Get your balls back from her purse and put her in her place. You are the man. Shew wants you to lead.

take control of your family and stop asking for help from others you fucking cuckold

My god this thread is shit
You're a grown ass man, not a teenager, act like it and fix your mistakes.

Also get rid of the TV you fucking cuck.

>>>Holla Forums everything you need to know

Even (oldschool - could just be grumpy old guys complaining it's not like when they were kids) lefties say too much TV is bad for kids. Or they did when I was a kid, anyway. But when I was a kid the old people had grown up in the 20's and 30's without it… and had the old people then telling them pulps and comics were bad for them instead.
Anyway, there's all sorts of ways you can approach this without any hint of a redpill:
-Health, should they be sitting still all day? What about their eyesight (might not help if you shitpost on Holla Forums all day)
-Violence and bad language, do you want them to grow up swearing and fighting?
-Junk food / toy advertising. Dunno about the US, but various European countries have really cracked down hard on this. Tell her the enlightened Europeans laugh at AmeriKKKa for dumping their kids in front of the TV and she'll change her tune in a flash
-Education, about history and nature. Tell her they'll learn a lot more if they actually visit nature reserves / historical sites, instead of just seeing them on a screen
-SJW'ism. If she's that bluepilled just show her Vox articles about how X show reinforces gender roles / racism. We know they're degenerate subversion, but SJW's are never happy, there's bound to be something.
-If all else fails, show here this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeW-IZNKTd8
from 48 minutes onwards. Well, as long as she doesn't know how Jeremy Clarkson is.

THIS

if I weren’t 99% sure this is a slide thread made by some Holla Forums pinko.

You didn't really add any context to have us think that you're currently in a successful relationship now however. The above anons point was valid without you adding new context.

It's like you came into this thread expecting some sort of validation for being a pussy. We've given you valid advice:

1) Get rid of the actual TV or cut the Cable
2) ????

There aren't other options. Either do something or quit shitting this board up.

Super jail is intended for adults. Cartoon Network can't ever air Tom & Jerry anymore because it's considered too violent children.

if parents are already letting the TV babsit their kids, the parents are addicted to it too. They enjoy being able to get other shit done or just sit down and relax. Its very hard to convience parents to do without their kids shows.
My brother and his wife told me for months while she was pregnant they dont want him raised on TV and how bad that is. Guess what he does for hours a day now? They rationalize it by saying they dont let him watch shows unless it makes him smarter or some shit. Its just too easy for them especially when they leave the kids with grandparents, or need to take a shower and clean while and are home alone.

good goy.
BLM and ANTIFA smile upon you

Ok, you're going to need to divorce your wife and get sole custody of your children. You need to somehow get her addicted to heroin or something so that you can get sole custody. Try introducing her to pain pills and then gradually move her on to heroin. Once she is hooked, immediately file an ex parte order of protection for the kids and file divorce against her. It would be best if she had no money, so try to make that happen too if you can. Hopefully the stress of it will push her to overdose or something.

OP, don't listen to people saying you don't need to do this, or that you should just get a divorce. This is not a big deal. Immediately and silently stop paying for the TV. If she wants to give her shekels for programming, let her.

Alright you asswipe, listen up. It's not too late, and there is redemption and hope for this woman yet. Repair your marriage first - but you first have to stop taking so many black cocks up the ass.

One of the best things you possibly can do is to kill these things with kindness. Appeasement isn't an option, and with people like this, the only thing that can possibly save them is a sense of tragedy. But the first thing you need to do is man the fuck up and stop being such a colossal faggot.

RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN GODDAMN PROBLEMS

Remember, she's a woman, your adversary and the idiot you decided to knock up. What you first need to do is mitigay damages. The fact that your woman is dangling divorce papers in front of you every ten seconds - because you keep bringing it up - is a sure sign that you're being psychologically cowed and abused.

This is inherently not a good situation for you and especially not your children. Now, what needs to happen from here on out is that you must go on her. This isn't appeasement, you have to, I repeat, HAVE to establish a healthy dominance in your household.

You know how your woman thinks - it requires some serious aikido, but repairing a creature like this requires YOU to stop being such a colossal faggot and letting her walk all over you using YOUR OWN FREAKING PROGENY AS A MEATSHIELD.

JUST. STOP.

I'm sorry that you found yourself in a sorry situation like this one, but you must, you MUST understand that a shitlib like her will NEVER cowtow to any mansplaining thing like "Logic" or "Reason."

You have to appeal to her using her own emotions against her to make her submit. It's a VERY long process, and judging from your posting here, you will probably give up. In fact, you can do this over the course of six to nine months, IF you are dedicated. You have to let her know that you want to make this work, but not bowing at her feet every three minutes is the wrong way to keep a relationship together.

Marriage counselors are shit for the most part, unless you can find a non-pozzed one, preferably Christian one because they have a little extra to reinforce keeping a marriage together.

Find some extra material to do help this - there's plenty of heartwarming tales to assist bringing a marriage back under control all over the internet. Use them for reference, but if you DON'T follow ANY of the advice in this thread, just be prepared for Tyrone to turn you into Cuck Almighty.

And if she wants to go forward with the divorce, make sure you record ever instance of what shitty man you are. Logic is for the courts, emotion for her.

The fact is that if you cannot bring this stupid shit under control, and FAST, then you'd be looking at alimony and child support because women simply don't pay their fair share on that either.

There's only a few decent shows I remember from my childhood. Anyone remember the Odyssey?
Or what about the moomins?

Modern day TV is designed to cause obesity and to waste your child's time and cause them to avoid growing up. They need to be out and about and doing stuff. Same trap homework and fearmongeriong about stranger danger is, keep the child from maturing and make them infantile forever even after you die, so as to enslave them with comfort and laxity.
Also, by cutting cable, you cut advertisements and the amount of whining for mcdonalds.
The Nag Factor: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC416565/

Are we really still saying shit like this? You don't "redpill" women or win them over with facts or logic. You tell them what to do, and if they respect you enough, they do it. They also start to "believe" whatever you believe in.

Correct.
If you are a man then women will follow.
Women are always as good as the strongest men in their lives. Usually the strongest is the one they look to for guidance and answers.

When women are surounded by effeminate losers they look to the strawman-man that is the government, and the media. We know what follows from that.

TV is shit. Former coworker of mine had only antenna TV, computer full of videos, and deeply monitored and vetted anything before he'd let his kids watch it. Some shit like that nick jr used to be reasonably ok for kids to grow up with (I watched it myself as a kid) because back then it was reasonably educational and lesson-teaching on top of the goofy dumb cartoon shit, and that's probably what your wife thinks it still is. Current year? Not a chance.

Looks like you fucked up.

>>>Holla Forums

Good goy, never marry or reproduce, masturbate to cartoon degeneracy while your race gets mixed or killed into genocide.

It's a good thing I reread your post, because the first skim looked like you were promoting them. What the fuck is that storyboard? Like something out of a "lost episode" creepypasta.

That one was tamed down to supposed "tv-y7" ratings but still had episodes about organ harvesting. The level of fucked up shit they put out there.

>>>/out/

>pg-rated cultural marxism shows and remake of looney tunes in some gay drama format that cover (((social issues))) are allowed at all hours of the day

Kill yourself.

Just be sure that they don't watch this shit, it's only on Amazon Prime, only faggots use that trash, just a friendly advice.

wouldn't know OP, there's no TV in my house

not even, just throw out the fucking tv set. Kids want one, tell them to get a job and buy one

Anything where they bother to draw a snackbar in a western situation is instantly on my shit list.

A woman should be voting based on what the man wants, you are not the man of the house, she is. The deeper issue here is how you're going to take back the helm of your household before she destroys it, because a woman will, I've seen it countless times. Maybe 1 of out every 10,000 matriarchal households comes out alright.

don't buy a tv, there is no reason whatsoever to still own one

Like others have been saying, refuse to buy a TV or throw it out and tell her tough shit and if she wants a divorce over a stupid TV so she doesn't have to have any quality time with her own children she can bring the papers out right now. You need to show her that you're not afraid of dropping her.

Any time she opens up her yap to protest you simply state, " I don't care, we are not having a TV, we are going to take care of our children instead of letting a TV take care of our children".

That or only allow per-approved recorded shows for an allotted time, but that's only after you argue for throwing out the TV for awhile, then you "compromise" on exactly what you want anyway.