Im done leftypol. leftism is over...

im done leftypol. leftism is over. i hear more about sexism and racism on a daily basis (two of the biggest non-issues currently) than the economy or foreign policy. as expected liberals are already false flagging to smear trump supporters as racists (muslim woman lied about being attacted by trump supporters). liberals and white nationalists can finally agree on one thing: trump won because of WHITE SUPREMACY. then you have people like this who are so high on idpol they're trying to regulate people's bedroom activities (insert horseshoe meme).

alyx.io/feminism/2016/10/26/anti-bdsm-faq/

seriously, how do we defeat idpol? i really dont know if we can. it's the crux of modern "leftism." this can only be stopped by politicians. we need someone who wont cave to idpol the way bernie did.

we are in a culture war of attrition my friend

Liberals can take everything BUT my femdom

no fucking way whatsoever

ayy lmayo

i would congratulate you for quitting leftism, but dear god even a fucking ancom is smarter than you.

people will only listen to populists like trump and sanders

kill yourself

how_do_you_do_fellow_leftists,jpg

in case you havent noticed, the general public is heavily influenced by populist candidates, not slavoj zizek.

you can have a candidate who's a populist that's honest and doesn't cave to idpol. actual leftism is inherently populist anyway.

Nice try m8

if not politicians, then who? bernie moved people farther left than anyone i can think of in recent memory.

and the populist candidates are influenced by past philosophers who were equivalents of zizek
not caving into idpol is impossible if you want to be a populist candidate. go out and talk to people.

top fucking kek

REV UP THOSE ENGINES COMRADES, IT'S TIME TO CRUSH SOME TUMBLRTARDS

im talking about prior to his selling out

exactly, they're communicators. in case you haven't noticed, most people dont read political theory.

it's entirely possible to ignore blm and feminism while supporting the working class.

But he's not one.

Well yeah, everyone knows he's not white.

This. Troll them hard

lol than humanity is over
environs n sheeeet

You cant run it. The more sick the system goes the more it demands to someone to step in. There needs to be fine balance between good and evil.

Defeatism trolling: the post.

The post-left > the left

More pics like that please

Watch out mate, I know how to tie knots.

>I bet you like the missionary position

KEEEEEEEEEK this guy/gal is just a fucking virgin loser mad cause they cant get laid

Trump supporters are literally racists. Literally every single person that voted for Trump, voted for violently racist and sexist policies. This isn't "opinion", it's absolute fact. They are racists and sexists. Literally, every single one. A bunch of fucking brownshirts. That is what the rural working class became.

Yes, most of them did it for economic reasons, being forgotten about for decades by Neoliberals, but that doesn't absolve the fact, that they support violently sexist, homophobic and racist policies. They do.

This also doesn't mean the left should just spend all this time belittling them. The left needs to come up with a program that speaks to the working class. So they are not duped by reactionary psychopaths like Trump, Briebart, Goldman Sachs etc ever again.

And guess, what, I'll say the same for Clinton supporters. If you voted Clinton, you support killing children in the middle east. Not opinion, fact.

bigots != useful idiots

GOD i fucking love this artist

You swallow your pride, team up with Holla Forums then bully them to suicide.

I don't see how teaming up with right wing idpol would solve anything.

Holla Forums is also idpol

Where's this acceleration zizek was talking about? The only thing I see liberals protesting against is racism and sexism

It's time to come to terms with the fact that your ideology was a tool that was discarded long ago. Be a good tool and embrace idpol.

Liberalism is over, not leftism.

Give it time. Trump isn't even prezzie yet. The working class need to feel the sting of disappointment first.

that's right prole, it's all the white man's problem

What is the post-left pish then?

dis.
Trump will fuck up soon enough

Talk. Talk to them.

A lot of them won't listen.
Some do.

Never ever bet on others to fuck up.
It is us, who should be at the top of the game. Pretend the other is a grand master of politicking and trickery and count every mistake they make as a blessing, but never ever rely on them!

Yes, all the Hispanics and blacks who voted for Trump were white supremacists.

GG, idpol. This is certainly the direction we need the left to move in and it will certainly pay dividends in national electoral politics in the future.

What did Reddit Absophistry mean by this?

Never bet on that, when the conservatives won in our country, the liberals on our country expected the same thing, but the conservatives actually started fulfilling their soccdem-like electoral promises.

They still voted for violently racist and sexist policies. That makes them racists the same way smug liberals are hypocritical shithead war mongers responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the developing world.

I can't tell if this is Holla Forumsfaggotry or not. Seriously, the Nazbol shit has crawled out of the woodwork this week.

Seriously, people just need to engage the Idpol hipsters and explain why they are wrong. In my opinion, Idpol as it has become is largely just Hipster smugness. Hating on people for having dreads doesn't have anything to do with social justice, it's smug hipster shaming to make yourself feel better. Idpol proponents are in ruins this week and it feels good seeing so many Liberals turn radical and call out IdPol for what it really is, the Liberal Smugness.

Black people, Latino's etc can be racist as well. They fucking hate Muslims who are now going to be like fucking Jews in Nazi Germany prior to the Holocaust being forced to register with the Government and shit. Even if Trump doesn't put through these policies, people still voted for them.

It also doesn't absolve the fact that people voted for violently sexist policies. Watch how family planning and abortion rights disappear over the next few years. Women who voted for Trump, are sexist against women because they voted for horrifically sexist policy platform.

They voted against their own interests, as a racial bloc, to push violently racist policies.

Trump supporters are violent racists, homophobes and sexists. That is the result of the policies they voted for. You can't just strip women of their reproductive rights, vote for fucking gestapo level racial profiling or rip away gay marriage and not expect to be called out as a racist, homophobe and sexist

I don't get this board. Why in fuck should we treat fucking brownshirt FASCISTS with kiddie gloves, but none of you have no problem pointing out this hypocrisy in fucktard Liberals who rig the primaries for a corrupt warmonger who wanted to go into Syria and directly start bombing Russian and Syrian military positions?

Trump supporters are racist, homophobic and sexist.

Hillary supporters are warmongers, neoliberals and porky sycophants.

Solution: Chairman Sanders

Most people who voted for him believe the racist and sexist angle is literally fabricated by the pro-dem media