Boston to DESTROY Civil War Statues

CIVIL WAR REDUX ALERT: BOSTON INTENDS TO DESTROY STATUES

archive.is/o9Lpl
"Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument on Mount Royal Avenue, the Confederate Women’s Monument on West University Parkway, the Roger B. Taney Monument on Mount Vernon Place and the Robert E. Lee and Thomas. J. “Stonewall” Jackson Monument in the Wyman Park Dell."

Cuck ass bitch mayor 2nd pic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o9Lpl
clyp.it/onw31wop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't make people mad enough

May Boston once again be the tinderbox of an American Revolution.

This was the plan all along.

More like:
And that's the plan. This whole narrative is a setup for a much larger one. That's why its being sensationalized beyond usual levels. Efforts to deescalate the narrative sensationalism and shift the emphasis on the left's conduct is vital. By doing that it rallies the general population to see through the ruse, and present an opportunity to fuck over Antifa.

>that (((cucked))) potato nigger with fetal alcohol syndrome
Should've kept Murica WASP

Yeah but don't we want that though?

There is no right-wing in Boston, it's all non-whites and gays, same as every major city. Hell even in the rest of Mass there is hardly a right-wing at all, it's one of the few states where the majority of white men voted for Hillary.

The key word is frame. The problem is that they'll try to play it on their terms. They'll only let seem to be like that while in reality, it'll be heavily contained way before it actually reaches that point. In the end it'll become one big demoralization attempt and sweep up people in a massive dragnet. It'll also attempt to distract people away from focusing on (((them))) as well.

But you're right, it does present an opportunity to play it to Holla Forums's favor.

It's devious. They want to destroy all Western (and Syrian, Libyan, Iraqi, Afghani, etc) history and ensure only two possible scenarios occur:

1. Resistance
or 2: Surrender

guerilla mindset from now on

OP fucked up. This is in Baltimore, not Boston. I typed up a confused response wondering why Boston would even have Confederate monuments but then I checked the link, and it's Baltimore. Not that our mayor here in Boston isn't a faggot.

Are they trying to rewrite history?

my bad
BALTIMORE NOT BOSTON
ugly ass mayor

fucking communist scum. you can plug your ears and yell LA-LA–LA-LA-LA-LA all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the historical events happened, and the whole point of having those monuments up north is to show solidarity with their fellow Americans.

How the fuck do you confuse Boston with Baltimore? This seem like something an overseas shill would mess up.

Mayor Walsh did nothing wrong.

All the more reason that if people go to these places IRL to record, photograph and document everything that happens. It would be important to photograph the statues as well from various angles (to allow for a 3-dimensional digital construction); so even if they're removed/destroyed, they will not be erased from history (and could be rebuilt).

So this was just suggest to me. Is this deliberate?

Something tells me solidarity between Americans won't be a thing in the next few years :^)

This is great.
Now many states will attempt to remove statues, whites will protest and be labeled "Alt-Right" and "Nazis". Ultimately, the presence of such groups will seem overwhelming.
Leftists and blacks will riot in response, loot stores, hunt whiteys etc. Battles in streets will occur.

It could easily turn outt his way. If it does, this will be the best move by Alt-Right so far.

It would work providing Holla Forums and others can mass coordinate information to the public faster than the MSM can handle. Public outrage needs to explode if a crackdown is attempted with people calling it out for what it really is.

There are pockets of uncucked white men still left here brother.

They can't rewrite history if you don't let them. Once we regain control of education we can put real history and hatefacts back into curriculum. The resulting generations of redpilled children will completely outdo the decades of (((marxist))) brainwashing.

(checked)
We can rely on several e-celebs for that.

It would be ideal in my opinion if things got really bad before our perspective came out. Normal right-wing whites react naturally -> media pushes their narrative labeling them alt-right/neo-nazis -> left and minorities react -> things get so bad whites can hardly take it anymore -> our narrative as a solution.

The last part can't come into play without previous stages.

With all due respect, fuck you. Walsh is an anti-white, anti-gun piece of shit that is in favor of refugees and orders faggot staties and BPD to aid north shore antifa.

Marty Walsh is an anti-white rat fuck piece of shit. He deserves the rope more than most. Stop talking about people you know nothing about nigger.

user, Confederate Monuments are all across the US even states that never left the Union or weren't a state long after the civil war.

Please goys listed we can not sell the land if there is a monument on it. We need that new starbucks/applestore/skyscraper

MA is… let me find a Jewtube.

My brother lives in boston. It turned him into the most insufferable, blandest NPC I've ever seen. I really don't even think he has a soul anymore. He's just a hollow husk who goes along with the crowd. He's always been a faggot, but he really double downed on it now. He's such a gay literal pussy.

He just left to go back there this morning. Selfish pick chose to be a faggot and live in a big city for whatever reasons. To eat at snoody restaurant? Instead of giving my parents grandchildren. Fuck him and fuck boston.

It's time to actually fight back now.

Not surprising for around here honestly. It's actually more surprising to me that there were any Confederate statues in Boston at all. To me its more demoralizing when this happens in areas that were once the actual domain of the Confederates. Like what happened to you guys? Also, expecting any Republican in power up here to be anything more than the most exemplary RINO is deluded thinking. There isn't even much ideology to it up here. People hate whites (including the self-haters) because they have to. Voting D is just tradition. This is their HQ. The poz here is so phony, honestly. I guess it's somewhat good that this is the case, but it is still annoying.

What would you define as 'fighting back' though? Concrete and clear language is important, as well as an actual battle plan, what limits there are, who is friend or foe and so on.

Why do Jews destroy history where ever they go. Muslims are Jews

You would think that someone from the far right would go destroy the commie statue up in Seattle…

Hypothetically speaking, thermite would work, right?

aren't all of mohammads descendants kikes since he married a number of kikess

Because it's HUMAN history! They do not want us to discover that (((they))) are the descendants of the ancient enemies of our ancestors, or all will know that they must be fucking purged! EVERY LAST DROP OF KIKE BLOOD MUST BE PURGED!

sage

"#whitelivesmatter"

Fuck off Soros

this is obviously bait. destroy statues to virtue signal, get soros to pay for some rallies to instigay violence, destroy more statues in response over and over.

This honestly sounds like a Jewish version of the Reichstag fire.

Walsh is a faggot. Fuck him and fuck you too, cocksucker

The white sharia meme is retarded, but perhaps a Progressive Sharia meme might work. Ties in with the Damone heresy, etc.

If their intention is to destroy them, then is there really a crime in stealing the statues? After all, isn't it true that there are no damages involved if the intention anyway is to destroy something?

I pray Tay come assist us.

okay

Oy vey da scrap value for the city!
don't worry about the costs in removing it goy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE CIA IS LITERALLY TRYING TO GET ANONS TO GO BACK TO BALTIMORE AND STAGE A WHITE LIVES MATTER PROTEST

Could this be anymore fucking stupid? It's like the left-overs of the Obama Administration is the leader of white nationalism now.

Do it anons

Be fucking niggers for the (((News)))

You are either an idiot or a shill. These rallies serve our agenda.

Why does Boston have Confederate statues in the first place?

This fucking shill is everywhere.

namefilter him.

its war then

this is the same sheboon that said she gave the niggers a "place to destroy" what a fucking dumb bitch

>archive.is/o9Lpl
It's BALTIMORE you brainless scumbag. As for all this, I say we ACCELERATE IT and demand George Washington statues be removed and states be renamed since he owned slaves. It's going to happened in 20 years just as they did in South Africa, if we can accelerate it now might be able to wake up some people before it's too late….

Spencer is getting out of control guys. What is he going to do next?

yup

FUCK YOUR NIGGER SOROS #WHITELIVESMATTER!

I"M

NOT

YOUR

FUCKING

NIGGER

SOROS!

George Soro's Summer of Rage came late. Everyone was expecting July, but I'm glad that he isn't disappointing. The only way they could organize this was with heavy backing and logistics. Now that it's happening in Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia, and Boston it's going to wake up a shit ton of people.

Feeling pretty smug when I told people 15 years ago after 9/11 that it was a Civil War that we needed to worry about not WW3. Now the same people looking at me like I'm NOStrodomus when in reality it's just following the logical world you're living in to its farthest end.

Kill yourself kike.
ACCELERATIONISM DOES NOT WORK
ACCELERATIONISM IS A PSYOP DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU HELP (((THEIR))) PLANS SUCCEED MORE QUICKLY

Call me crazy but I like statues of (((winners))).

Article about the one in Durham on kikebart has over 5000 comments. The cuckservatives are pissed.

Only way to get the confederate statues back permanently is to bring back the Confederacy.

tfw bostonian

Nigger have destroyed this city and the vassal towns. All the Irish moved to Lowell.

or an American…

/thread theme

clyp.it/onw31wop
1 hour version