Tank Vidya

Would you bang a tank Holla Forums?

poal.me/9hfuyw

Other urls found in this thread:

aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83042-In-Development-AMX-10-RCR
aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83129-Developer-Digest-Pt-10
aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83041-Additional-0-17-Balance-Changes-ATGM-Smoke
youtu.be/yEn7BEZgb9c?t=193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's quite clearly a male tank. Fucking faggots.

Which proves only girls pick Tiger tanks.

It was literally co-created by a company called "BAE Systems"
It was clearly designed to be a waifu tank.

I don't think you can read user?

Nigger that's just a fancy plastic shell on an IFV.

Yeah, for fucking normalfags.

I didn't notice the poll's name, I just read the OP

So rape fantasys?

Why would I want to fuck a tank?

Why wouldn't you?

Why wouldn't you?

Those tanks are all men.

Unfortunately it was all I had to hand.

HETZER is CUTE, CUTE!!

You fucking know it.

Is it sad there is few games if any that let you play as cute tanks doing cute things?

The reason for that is the person who drew them is this hardcore machine fetishist chick who fantasizes about getting fucked by tanks, cars, etc.

Very sad. I suppose a dedicated enough autist could make a total overhaul for a tank simulator.

What happened to Kursk? It's been fucking ages since I saw that map in RB.

is that supposed to be bad?
and iirc i think she drew female tanks getting screwed by her commanders as well
her art is serviceable btw

okay maybe not serviceable, she is better than that
she drew pretty gud tonks and grills (and men) too
sage for rushed post

No, I was answering why they're all guys.
Dude, her art is pretty fucking good. "Serviceable" is an understatement.

Alright got any of them where it's the commander instead who fucks the tank? i lost them all and i can't be bothered to visit /k/'s tank threads. Does /clang/ have these as well?

You know what? might as well dump what ya got
Yeah it is, like i said in my apologetic post before

>got any of them where it's the commander instead who fucks the tank?
I'm not sure if she's ever drawn anything like that, I don't recall seeing anything like that on her site.
>Does /clang/ have these as well?
There is a thread up there for her art, yes. Most of it is her mecha art, however.
>>>/clang/38
I'd be banned.

This whole thread reeks of heresy.

Best tank game coming trough.

I don't get it

fixed that for ya

That game was great but this is the King.

second best anyway

Brazilians always drive that shit.

Ratbat's been drawing weird shit since before /k/ even existed.
The oldest drawing I found of hers dates back to '03.

>They haven't even released the Italian Air Tree yet
>this isnt even tank related

How do they fuck up so bad?

I saw it today. You're right though, I hardly ever see it tbh (which is a shame, cus it's one of the few maps left which isn't urban and/or a close quarters brawl fest).
They really have butchered it though imho. It's more forest than fields now, and gaijew shoehorned some buildings into key areas.
Why does gaijew hate long range combat, Holla Forums? They keep killing off all the big maps and reducing the magnification of optics.

Now I have to watch this.

Its pretty good, watch the series first then the movie, the manga is mostly optional but good nevertheless

The recent update was shit tbh. They've fucked every aspect of their game up and only ever add more shit without fixing anything.
Also, it's good of the fuckers to give russia a t62 while brits and germans still have a grand total of 1 playable tank each at tier 5.

Seems that AW generated a lot of salt by introducing yet another premium.

Yeah I took a break from early april to last month and they really went crazy on the trees in Mozdok too, I used to dislike the map a lot so I don't really mind it but speaking of Kursk again, I played 121 realistic battles last month without getting this map once. A guy I play with hasn't even played on it once and he's nearing tier 3 in both the americans and the germans. Don't know if it's because we're not playing higher tiers (3.3-3.7), but even then I used to play on this map a lot with my marders or t34s and it was a nice break of pace compared to every other map in the game.

The global conspiracy to put the wehraboos down, obviously.

Well, to be fair they've stated several times before that having full-size naval battles would be problematic as the pace of said battles would be inconsistent with that of air and land battles, meaning they wouldn't be able to incorporate sea players into combined battles.

because that's where german tanks excel.

Without soft targets, every multiplayer tank game may as well be called "Tank Destroyers Online"

Panther is a Pleb choice. Prove me wrong! :^)

But, I agree with you

I just noticed my reading comprehension is way off.

Forgive me user I am still hungover

Who WoT here?

Bob Semple deserves more love.

Still going to disappoint and cause butthurt.

Seems like they are crashing the game with no survivors?

that's not a tank, that's a anime in historical military outfits

There are several different manga spinoffs, Ribbon Warrior is fun for gratuitous edge and yuri

Could you back that up with links or screenshots? spoonfeed my lazy ass, please

You can ready through these recent threads.

aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83042-In-Development-AMX-10-RCR
aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83129-Developer-Digest-Pt-10
aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?83041-Additional-0-17-Balance-Changes-ATGM-Smoke

Essentially the devs want to make it so Tanks can't Tank and about a third of the vehicles in game now are Premium vehicles. The Russian Bias is insanely strong as those proposed ATGM changes would benefit Russian Vehicles immensely, since they get autoloaders and can fire most if not all of their missiles on the move.

That's before you go onto the devs in effect ddos'ing their own PTS accidentally by trying to merge US and EU accounts into one server while letting people download the client at the same time; instead of you know, making sure the framework was in place before letting everyone download? They essentially tried to do everything at once and crashed their own server. You'd thought they would have learned after they tried a flash sale that broke their site?

no thanks

That reminds me, Silentstalker is a radical zionist. The most pro-Israel six gorillion cocksucker I've ever seen on the internet. Don't look up the articles he's written or you might throw up.

Another reason to drop AW like the shitty WoT clone it is.

Was there ever a worse tank to reach the prototype stage than the Valiant?
safely. Vision through the periscopes was limited to 10 yards ahead. When
changing down from fifth gear, the gear change lever came back so violently,
with so little space between it and the right steering lever, that the driver
might break his wrist in trying to operate it. (The Valiant steering levers were
either side of the seat, instead of between the driver’s knees.) The footbrake
pedal was positioned such that the driver could depress it only with his heel,
where it could become trapped between the pedal and the footplate. The
driver was forced to sit in a
crouched position that was liable to
injure him by contact with the rear
edge of the escape hatch.
There were other problems. The
ground clearance was impractically
low, as low as 8.75 inches below
the final drive at the rear.
Furthermore, the tail projected
beyond the tracks, so the tank
grounded on almost any rise.
The turret contained no
stowage, no seats, and no turntable
(just a wooden platform). Gunnery would have been practically impossible, since the turret traverse control was
fitted underneath the armament.
demonstrating to students how not to design a tank, before transferring it to
the Tank Museum.

How did you fuck up copy+paste so badly user?

This is what happens when you copy straight from a pdf I guess.

Anyone here actually play WoT? Or anything? I swear these entire threads are just shitting on every Tank game ever made.

Do you even still play Tank games?

World of Tanks was great a few years ago, but the magic is gone for me. The oldguard of skilled players that were around when the game's social/clan structure was still forming have all vanished, leaving no familiar faces for me to play with. Maybe no one else will be able to relate to this, but the golden age of the game is long over.

Another dealbreaker is the addition of new tech trees and matchmaker/mechanics tweaks that have changed the balance of the game too much. World of Tanks plays very differently from the way it did four years ago. I've had trouble adapting to the changes and could never perform quite as well as I used to. Autoloaders and extreme alpha guns make agressive, high risk gameplay suicidal. Game ending damage is only one mistake away.

And there's the endless presence of arty clickfags, if the aformentioned issues weren't enough.

So whats everyone playing then? Nothing? just making nostalgia threads and crying?

Some people play Forgotten Hope, some play RO, others play Arma.

War Thunder ground forces used to be really fun until shortly after release of the US tree and they slowly starting messing up everything.

Russians started bitching cause the Shermans were kicking the ass of T-34's and they couldn't have that

It was more naziboos whining more than anything, so much so that the M46 got way overtiered and has remained that way and they gimped the M82 round like crazy after several nerfs. Hell the 75mm cannons may as well be peashooters.
Then there was all the whining when US tank destroyers came out, now every single one of them is overtiered.

The only thing you can blame the Russians for is the low penetration of the L7 APDS round compared to real life, or the ineffectiveness of HEAT rounds or CHEAT-bs as they love to call it.

You sure? Cause I remember Shermans making mincemeat of T-34's, then the 105 Sherman was a beast they bitched about.

Wew, wehraboos were getting salty as fuck against 76mm american guns, especially on the hellcat.

Isn't the Hellcat the one that moves like a small comet and hits with about as much force?

Honestly American tanks do feel pretty gimped playing against them (only faction I can reliably hit in the front and be confident in actually penetrating, not to mention killing in a Panther) but my complaint is on the post war tanks fighting with world war II tanks. I think they'd be better off just getting a batch of modern tanks (and the Jap tanks too, while we are at it) and splitting War and Post-War apart.

Also the IS-3 can eat a fucking dick, the only thing that beats blowing one up is drifting to the rear of a T-34 in a StuG and blowing it to Kingdom come

Really, fuck the IS-3

Yeah, but his gun was nerfed and his br raised. They also heavily nerfed the other americans 76mm guns because german tigers were crying because they couldn't not snipe on kursk unopposed.
I really hope that they will do that at some point once they have added more post war tanks for all the factions. Think they said something about considering it on the forum or something like that.
That hilariously horrible frontal weakspot. I have it, but never played on it, kinda waiting for the IS 4 before starting on those tanks and I don't feel like grinding anymore.

Look man, it's either we stay way back and get our turrets cheeks kissed by T-34s and God knows what else or we get in close and get everything else kissed

We are also probably salty because our left side of tank destroyers (Dicker Max ,Nashorn) have the movement speed of a soccer mom in a residential neighborhood ( I know I am.)
If it makes you feel better 75 mm German guns glance off most things Tier 3 upwards, and the "Please shoot me in the face" tradition of most German tanks doesn't do it any favors

>said something about considering it on the forum
Do you know how long ago that was? I'm pretty sure they are throwing all their effort into their tug boat games but it'd be kind of cool to see more post war tanks

Had to go and look for it and double check if you meant the lower front or (apparently) a nice reasonably place left side of the tank. Still not sure which but my Jagdpanther is with luck just the right height to occasionally pen it there.

I know, but the hellcats could actually shoot from afar and reposition quickly, which is what made them cry since they were used to being able to just snipe Russians from afar, wehraboos showed themselves for the cunts they are in this time it wasn't about russian bias.
A couple of months ago maybe, but I'll believe it when I'll see it, they said a lot of stuff on the forums and it was more like a "we'll see once we are" sort of thing.
youtu.be/yEn7BEZgb9c?t=193 You have to bounce a shell under his gun. High caliber HE can also fuck up all the tier 5 russian tanks by shooting under the gun if they are facing you.
I know, haven't played them much yet but I do OHK almost everything with the Dicker.

Hellcat's biggest nerf was to a more realistic max offroad speed.

The gun's still more than fine, and is now more inline with how historical accounts depict the high velocity 76 performing against panthers/tigers. (Able to penetrate from the front at close ranges, able to penetrate the side from nearly any range.)

In fact, the real pain was before the M36 got uptiered. It used to be in the 5.7 range and see Tiger H1's constantly, which it could EASILY penetrate through the front armor from 600+m.

That really was some bullshit to use against the Germans at the time.

P2W games deserve to be shat on at every opportunity.

Is that a Heaky Snetzer?

Is what a Heaky Snetzer? That's just a lovely picture of a street. Nothing to see here.

What are you, poor or grindshy?

Maybe someday someone will make a newer one time buy tank game that's actually fun

we just need to somehow repeatedly outjew Gaijin to the one point where they have to liquidize, and some non shit company can then buy Warthunder off them.

GuP is shit.

As one user said, it's generic fucking anime with "lel tanks" being the gimmick. And they don't even do that right.

Armored Warfare just announced more Premium Tanks incoming. What's the bet there will soon be more Premium tanks than non Premiums?

Online Tank games without soft targets like infantry or AT Guns may as well just be called Tank Destroyers Online.

What should be looked at is instead of "Tank Games" what are the best combined arms games or mods?

What's the ratio at now? A third?

This so much

Are there any mods that improve tank mechanics?

In Arma

Forgot to add, fuck I am drunk

I am going to fuck you in the butt.

From what I hear, Red Orchestra 1 has fantastic tanking once modded. Red Orchestra 2, although opinions are very mixed on it, does have some very immersive in-tank modeling and the basics for simulation gameplay. If RTSes are fine, I've also heard good things about Graviteam Tactics, since it's an RTS derived from the engine of a highly accurate tank simulator, and if you want to play around with paper tanks & postwar stuff, the Terminator mod for Men of War: AS2 just rips all that shit straight out of WoT, because the maker is Chinese and doesn't give a shit about copyright.

I will add that Terminator doesn't work out of the box right now with the latest patch, again because the maker is Chinese and doesn't give a shit about throwing together a hotfix, he just wants to throw more shit into the next proper release, but apparently the problem causing crashes is exceedingly simple, having to do with the game no longer accepting tracer round frequency in non-whole numbers. This busted any and all mods that used that tracer format, mind you. Apparently very simple to fix with Notepad+.

Fuck off Greece.

I must obey

I must check them and Greece must fuck off.

He's a Czech who's still butthurt at Germany annexing his little nation in WW2. So of course he's pro-Israel.

Graviteam is good shit for tanking.

Sometimes Chinks can be pretty based with this attitude.

Blame the devs for that never living up to it's full potential.

Friendly reminder not to trust TWI. This is before the KF2 fiasco also.

TWI managed to kill off their entire modding scene pretty much and turn them all into potential rivals.

So what does paying to win get you exactly in those games?

That screencap is ugly as fuck and it's 100% my fault

You don't happen to have the images he posted in that thread also saved do you?

Premium tanks, better ammo (possibly since patched) and the lack of a need to spend many hundreds of hours of your life unlocking things. Grinding your way up is simply not practical for most people and thus still P2W.

Nope, did not save any of them.

Ah well. Thanks anyway. Have a picture of RO:OST's best map instead.

Nah man, it's those fucking huge city maps that were modelled in 1:1 where it's at. Like that one map where you had to fight through berlin.

I'm sorry

If you mean picrelated it's actually smaller than you think. Or if you mean that custom map then yes, that was the tits. RO:OST's best stock map.

You disgust me user. At the very least buy the correct Vietnam game if/when it comes out.

I was late in the multiplayer games thanks to my internet connection and disgust towards them. RO2 was my first WW2 multiplayer game and i bought it only two year before i even knew all the shit about TWI.
However now i know and will wait for In Country: Vietnam instead of RS2, which is just a fucking reskin of RS.

Good man.

Didn't the Darkest Hour team just announce their own WW2 game?

I wish Ostfront was well populated…

Wait, what?

Wait what?

It means Pay to Win user. I was referring to War Thunder and WoT, not RO (though fuck RO2's needless unlock system, probably its greatest flaw).

I know what it means. Where is the P2W in WoT? APCR? You can buy it with silver. Premium tanks? Most players suck too much to make use of them.

Excessive grind still counts as P2W. This goes for any upgrade or vehicle purchased with grinding.

That's hardly a justification for their existence.

What else is panzermadels for?

A shitter in an E25 will do worse than a shitter in an equivalent tier heavy. An average player in an E25 will do worse than an average player in an equivalent tier heavy. Premium tanks are not some magical win button. They generally have worse parameters than free tanks, and the reason people buy them is the credit coefficient.

Just get a Cromwell. It's free, and if you not retarded, it will be fun and profitable. It's better than all of the tier six premium tanks save for the Type, which is uptiered since it's a scout.

It pretty much is. Even if you grind heavily you'll end up with a limited set of vehicles/weapons (not to mention crew experience) at the top tier(s). A p2w player will have access to all of them leaving him with more options and more options is always best given the possibility of multiple situations. Additionally it can take thousands of hours to unlock a reasonable amount of shit anyway.

Even if they were perfectly balanced (again, they are not as there's always 1-2 bullshit tanks a tier) the player with more options is always in the better position.

It is not justified simply because you can mitigate the bullshit by being more skilled than the faggot buying an advantage. That's also one fairly cherry-picked example.

once you experience kikes releasing overpowered shit for their cows then nerf it weeks after release you'll understand how a cash shop offering anything but the most "tame" cosmetic options (HUD skins for that valve assfaggots is fine, hats for characters isn't) can be complete cancer.

Steel armor and Steel Beasts are the best tank sims of this generation though other, older games like Panzer front also model combined arms well.

Arma 3 has the RHS mod but I am not sure anything tank related in Arma is a good idea to get too into as I'm not sure it will ever be able to model a lot of systems needed for a really solid tanking experience.

SoC showed every sign of being vapourware and it came out. Granted it was a bit of an exception but you must have hope.

Is such a thing even possible?

obligatory (pic 1)

Also
Cutest, fuzziest tank ever inbound.

Anthro tanks don't count.

MULTI TRACK DRIFTING

Technically you can do that to a Maus.

holy shit I've only watched season 1, there's more?

There is, it's the Panzer II

Yes, a whole series of specials and a film

Fuck you made me throw up there user.

This is great. More ?

Search for Ratbat.

Some of her work is being posted on /clang/

I can't think of any female tanks Ratbat's done.
Planes, there's plenty, though.

Not if you're a tech priest.

Tanks m8.

Does any user know more about this?

Oh wow, did they update it recently?

Nevermind.

Battle of Stalingrad has tanks but not sure about this.

I was under the impression that that video was of Battle of Stalingrad, though that certainly doesn't explain the Crusader tanks in the video. I really want to get IL-2 sturmovik for the tanks, but I really cant get any info on how they're currently implemented. All I really want is a War Thunder style tank game that isn't garbage.

Just dug around, apparently it's Cliffs of Dover and has tanks as well but they are buggy.

Same, too many videos of shit.

Would you server under her anons? :^)

where da tanks at

On her chest, being emptied.

Nice to see they are tackling important issues :^)

Kek'd

What is this witchcraft?