Online, non-kike publisher

Hi, I am about to publish an extensive work, 10 years of non-stop reading codified text. Which /serious/ non-kike sites should I turn to for best spread? I will publish it here and on every other site I know of in the same time, but this need BIG spread.
The material will rewrite history, might be the biggest fuck-up ever, and reveal our ancestors we never got to know, because of genocide.

Who should I contact and offer the honor to first post about something that will make every pill in the world red?…

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/
arktos.com/
archive.is/FhMLR
en.wiki
irvingbooks.com/xcart/
hathi
ostarapublications.com
paste
8ch.net/polism/res/3.html#35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assuming it is that…

Talk to places like Taki and Unz.

Found Unz, serious site?
Can you link Taki?

This the papers that order the genocide of the whites living in the US when the jews came to Mississippi 500 years ago, as a bonus i will include how they removed every original inhabitant from the to be plaintiffs..

More big sites please, with shitloads of readers.

As well how the Egypt gold happened to be hidden in caves in Mississippi, which I know a few people have been investigating for many years.

This is the real Enlightenment.

They don't exist. You will have to self host and even then things like gokikey will happen.

Best way to publish is to pastebin and save the pastebin in multiple archive websites while posting it here. I don't think there is a single websites out there that supports natsocs or aryans besides 8ch. You could self-publish books of all the info or seed it into things like audiotapes. Get creative.

Also quit namefagging faggot

Occidental Observer
theoccidentalobserver.net/

submit it to a peer reviewed academic history journal

pdf?

Share, brother.

>>>/pdfs/

what is codified text
did you write the new protocols book

Thanks! Will contact asap.

This is so much bigger than 'nazi', 'natsoc' or any other friendly society.
But yes, it's all about Aryans, but in this case, let's call them White, and the world won't probably care about what we call our ancestors, when people get to know how they disappear, color won't matter, as long as you're not a nigger-kike.

There are over 2-300 journals on this matter, and as I said, shit will hit the fan, hard..

Have you followed my "protocol race"? ;)
Every protocol with be released with this, maybe under a few weeks. But neither the protocols nor the wwII hoax feels important after this.

i recall there being a certain programming-related pastebin clone
you should definitely put it there first, but i forgot the name of it
ive certainly used it before, but its not in my browsing history on this computer, and probably not the one i went there on either

that particular pastebin clone seems to have no limit for the amount of characters

What could be more important to dissproving kikes than proving hitler did nothing wrong? It is the lynchpin of kike global dominance over the minds and hearts of others?

Well, a real genocide, a genocide that will make every non-jew on the planet rage against jews?

What do I know..

the bigger the impact, the less on target you can be. if the revelations are big enough, any of the top 20 journals will suffice to get the word out.

I will probably be dead in a week.. So I'll hurry up. ;)

If I don't shoot myself in the back, 88 times, you'll probably know my real name in a few months..

why not send it to all of these people at the same time

zerohedge
infowars
4chan
dailystormer
8ch
unz
occidental observer
amren
cnn
breitbart
donald trump
haaretz
harvard
iran
russia today

email it to trump while hes posting stuff on twitter, and for now post it on 8ch's >>>/pdfs/ board and send it to wikileaks

Consider it done. Thanks again!

BIG thanks, saved!
Already mailed occidental observer.

Peace!

Zerohedge is now owned by (((abc media)))
(((infowars))) is controlled op by cyrpto kikes/cianiggers
4chan is cancer and owned by libtards
(((dailystormer))) is controlled kike op
8ch is ok.
Never heard of
russia today, haaretz, occidental observer, amren, and unz so idk
(((cnn))) enough said
(((kikebart))) is kike controlled op getting donations from soros.
donald trump is ok but he can't do much with all the filters between you and him. By mail it is all inspected long before it reaches him. By internet it is deleted before he will see it via twitter.
(((harvard))) is a kike uni so no.
Iran is ok but how would you get it to them?
Pastebin+archive is best way.

Heh, all 'higher education' schools knows. They run the world, or are to.

Yeah, I saw, but there was a few new names. I'm not stupid. ,)

If you have any friends and fear death give him a copy of the pdf to be uploaded upon your death. If you are more tech savvy set up a dead drop.

Also if the publishing houses turn you down consider uploading your work to
>>>/pdfs/
or
>>>/zundel/

Proving that Whites are artificially being bred out of existence.

The key to understanding the future, lies in understanding the past.
People think its natural for civilisations or races to dissapear, but this time it's artificial and organised by is on one side jews and on the other side their pawns tied to them.
We need to expose what is going on right now, that is the most important.

People will inevitably find out it is mostly jews are actively pushing for the genocide of Europeans.

However we must be careful as these kikes have meticulously crafted an emotional barrier to reduce the questions raised about them.
Sprging "ITS THA JOOOOOS YOU SHEEPLE" will not convince our kinsmen.

They are victims of the jew, and need to awaken.
This is where we come in: either slowly and peacefully, or when the jewish nightmare is finally hitting them in the fucking face so hard they can't ignore it any longer.

Try Counter Currents

Well, the archive is ~25,000 books, all important (~500) are on usb's and hdds, well spread, I have learned 4 people the code well, so you'll get to know about it all in any way, just a few weeks later.

Soon my friends. Embrace the thunder.

Arktos could work too.

Holy shit.

Exchange one char and you are there…

Quit fucking LARPing and either upload your stuff or get out. If it's as important as you claim then it should have been uploaded here yesterday.

Por favor

are you planning on releasing it september 23 or so

Godspeed, brother. We'll be waiting.
Have a qt as your reward.

What do you want to know?

Nope, but why not. Seems logic, and another reason to crash the economy.

Not that guy, but what's one major discovery you made in your work that you think is original?

Not only the fucked-up details, but the approval of them. And the rewriting (nothing new, but this make sense) of history.

I had to fucking learn some Yiddish, Hebrew, French, Russian and Croatian to get all sources, and that's nothing you do "for fun", so now it's payback.

Is it based upon humans coming into existence around 7000 years ago? Or is it based upon humans coming into existence far longer ago? Doesn't matter how old the earth is just the human race(no not the other race you may or may not have proof of).

It's the story about the people who roamed and farmed what we today call the USA, thousand of years ago, the role models for the inca-temples.

Choo-choo

Cahokia, Coos, Cahos, Cahoc… It is a really DIRTY history, and there was a lot more 'mounds', the court house in Cahokia is btw built on a mass grave.

So it begins..

What is their Biblical name? Don't say chaldeans. Also I thought sumerians were the models for the inca temples?

Does this have something to do with the Solutreans?

"French explorers" aka. JEWS. Moses, De Saulle, Donaldsson, Power….

Give me a lineage to follow

Start with Donaldsson.

Moses

The Mississippi mafia.

1. archive that shit
2. send to everyone; there is no "one site" where you should post it. post it literally everywhere. If you're serious and you actually did this then good fucking job but your job has now shifted from content creator to propagandist. Spread that shit far and wide, fast, and all at once, and then after that, keep it up for years.
Taki's mag is Greek controlled and have published jewish hit pieces before, Unz is jew controlled but their posting standards are low/diverse and they like independent scholars, Vdare is pro-white but snooty, zerohedge is normie tier but have big readership

Make a pdf and post it here faggot. We got Trump elected you don't think we can spread a pdf?

it will be posted on every chan there is.

I'll make som 'infographics' for sites like these in the time for the release.

I don't honestly believe that you have any kind of information that hasn't been said before.

I actually do. And not just 'any' information.

screencap this thread, and reply in a few weeks with your head high.

I hope I am wrong :)

t. same

I promise to not disappoint either you or anyone else here.

Try arktos.com/

A book, or five, was the plan, but I don't need either fame or the money, so it will al be free, inclusive the learning of the jew/illuminati/zionist code. It's better everyone can see it, not the few reading books.

You all can pay me later.. ;)

please save us from these satanic beings
we need you

A book would present more credibility for your work, but then again, what sort of Jewish publisher would publish it.

Godspeed user.
Archived for posterity. If shit gets real we'll remember this moment.
archive.is/FhMLR

Also send it to e-celeb faggots as well. They have tremendous reach, although not the kind of people who would read a lot of material.

bibliotecapleyades.net
redefininggod.com
projectavalon.net/forum4/forum.php
tomatobubble.com
globalresearch.ca
conspiracyoutpost.com
riksavisen.no
campaignforliberty.org/contact-us
tapatalk.com/groups/thepaulstalservice/conspiracy-event-skeptic-forum-f66/#.WFFbGCuG-RY

Lots of other conspiracy forums out there too. The people there are not as dumb as they may seem. Misguided, maybe, but not stupid. So you might have some luck there.
Godspeed, user. I hope you're right about kickstarting Ragnarok.

OP download qTox and add 56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5 then message invite

We need to talk

Bumping for interests

Political thread, not muh book thread because this is about the First Amendment.

Do publishing like this help with editors or have editors?

OP hit me up on qtox 7C5AC1829B413A30A17A4A8E454ABF7F1B97D9DC67058305E7071B69CFF7502531B85BF822DF

I want to help

Nice. I have been doing research too. Any of your work go into the following?

Apologies for the spergy greentext i neglected to go to sleep last night.

>once they were successful in france they rebranded it as actually about halfway through abolitionism
>that christianity started with the kikes saying that words like Yahweh, Moloch which the kikes used interchangeably as both king and the dark lord and Malak kike word for angels and dont sin as the being 'simply the hebrew words for Deus Pater, lesser gods, and dont forget

Hehe, this guy knows..

When it's out, it all depends on guys like you that it will be well spread.

I think this is the event that will change how people see on things in history, and maybe start to see the lie they are living (read: being told).

Give me a few hours.

See above.

I'm happy more people have spent their time wise; by reading. You are close to find the graal on some subjects, but you must learn the semantics, the metaphors, to really understand the subject. ;)

Btw, India is great for old sources, but again, one must know the semantics.

yea Ive only just started delving into india and it seems like a treasure trove. I was just digging into shit kind of directionless but when I found that moloch etymologically traces back to mlk and malcom I almost shit my pants when I realized that the entire 'civil rights movement' and a major road in every city is nothing more than a massive invocation of moloch.

It really gives perspective though, assuming that this magic is real, it took them over 200 years to start to break down the american spirit and it took us 2 to completely flip it back around. Ours is far superior to theirs and the only real power they have is sin; making us forget.

Don't let us down user

Accidentally installed utter, same shit?
No one on that # knew what the fuck I was talking about.

utter=utox f autofix

Go the Sam Hyde/MDE route and use vapes.com to sell it online.

Russia Today is Russian government propaganda.

Include the French Huguenot's if possible and add me to the cap. If not, I'm half fucked.

volk en vaderland

why does this seem like a data mining thread so the kikes can gather up more websites to shoah? if your information is as important as you claim, post it or fuck off. building up suspense like this is just a slide thread.

Call me a like again…

kike

Confuse. Decentralize. Reveal.

Encrypt your whole article/whatever, then send out the encrypted message onto as many channels as possible. Then, reveal the password, alongside the article text.

So you got something worth reading or are we being raided for no reason?

Enjoy.

You'll need to know the code for at least the last one (naturalistes), but is used in all of them.

Now I also gave you a shortcut to Ginsbergs (Ahad Ha'am) protocols of the pedophiles from 1888. ;)

Very interesting stuff OP, here's hoping you don't get suicided. Also, don't think you should listen to random anons inviting you to chat.
More ontopic, how accurate would you say is thet Oera Linda bok?

I have both fresh prints of the book, and a older one, but haven't look into it for years. (10+ years ago most my books was about texts, runes and 'codes'
Just let's say when the kike says it is a fake/hoax book, and when they repeat it, you can be pretty sure there is something in it they don't like and is not a hoax. I'll give it another look on monday or tuesday when I am home again. (The other (plant etc) coded book is btw written by a czech kike and is mostly about alchemy and property, and how to obtain in.

If you are really into scripts and old texts, there is a pretty big chance the old runes are the oldest text there is, you should look into the _old_ books about the connection to sanskrit.

Here is something few people know, nearly all Swedish stone-churches are built of old rune-stones, that's how they wiped our history. A friend of mine have for half her life 25+ years, travelled every single church and started pointing out where in the walls they are. She's not that popular by the priests here. ;) The kikes worked their asses off before that, to discredit our 'gods', Odin, Thor etc, because there is something with Thor that they really don't like, that connect a lot of world religions to our non-religion. I haven't had the time to go further into what disturb them so much, but will continue with that work when this is complete.

They also did a huge work some hundred years ago, the kikes really wanted the sami's to be jews, but they wasn't, so now i modern time, the most important to save in sweden is the sami, but not for the peoples sake, only so the Reindeer survice when the climate change hard in the coming years because of a natural catastrophe. (Start looking into 35kpa shops, and look at the names on the products they sell, they are pretty sure we'll have a big ass volcanic outbreak in a few years, one that will move some of the (california will be no more) continental plates by a scale never before witnessed. That's also why they build bunkers.

And the new pipeline from Antarctica is not for oil, it's to get fresh groundwater up to the states.

Now you know the hype of the south pole as well, sorry no ufos, but an old artefact found a while ago, pointing out our ancestors might as well have lived there until 14-15th century.

"They" have also practice on creating huge landslides the last years, landslides that makes big Tsunamis. They do it with oil/groundwater pumps.
So the next tsunami going around the world, might as well me man made. Think what will happen the day they decide to try it with a 1000m ice-wall……

Another thing people might want to look into, as I don't have time for this atm.
/White noise/, read new journals. It must be pure coincidence that it's perfect for 'mind control'. (I hope some of you are schooled and know at least how to read modern journals)

My comment above naming groundwaterpumps, you guys should really-really-really look into that business. And how the like since this February (2017) finally obtained the OWNERSHIP (via their org. UN) to ALL GROUNDWATER IN THE WORLD, and hos the news soon will start really hard to mention that the groundwater level is "scary low".

Also, if you didn't knew, 70% of all the worlds groundwater is located at the south pole, Antarctica. Guess who since feb. can do whatever they want down there, because they 'own' the fucking water.

It's a dirty dirty world, and the dirtiest of it all is the stinking kike.

Btw pretty sure faggot media forgot to mention this overtake.

like=kike in 99% of my posts. autoincorrect

If you have money, you can use the kike to get rich, learn which pump producers do well(!hah), work at the right places and invest in them, it will gain you well.(again..shiet.)

…and when groundwater actually sink about a km or more in a week, it's time to leave Colorado or wherever you are located. But that's another story, and no reason to worry about things not yet happened. :)

It is pure coincidence Sweden host some of the biggest datacenters for kikes up north.

You're a kike or you would've posted it already or at least what it's about.

All this back and forth about nothing. If you even have a book it's probably VOL-tier.

You'll see..
en.wiki pedia.org/wiki/Fornsigtuna

And the book I did post above, really make you JIDF-pedophiles shit your pants. (Not that it's unusual)

Soon you will be hunted, nigger-faggot.

To all you non-homosexual-kikes lurking here, check up the books, I've gave you a shortcut to the 'holy' graal. Also post the covers in shill threads and see the shills turn silent.

Ctrl+F- search irving or focal
Nothing comes back

Try this publisher : Focal Point Publications
irvingbooks.com/xcart/

checked!

I was thinking before of Irving or JR, but then again, it would only be read by this who knows or are close to. Understand me correct, they do a fantastic job, but I'm not sure I'll reach the 'correct' people?!..

I need to reach the non-knowing, brain-washed 8-5 working parent thinking he lives in freedom.

I see your point, but Irving is one of the world's more well known wrong-think writer.
If you can get it to print, perhaps we can utilise the useless ZOG cheerleading alt-right to spam it out like they did for jewish neocons.

Remember TGSNT got well known because of Red-Pilled legit goys spamming that shit out in the social media circles.

If the book is good enough, we can only hope we can get the free online promoters of the aut-kike to promote it, even if we have to trick them by pretending it hails ZOG like they do.

Other than that, kikes have controlled the printing presses and all radio/TV media over the last century so getting a top tier publisher to print an anti-ZOG book will be impossible.

To repeat myself "This will make every pill in the world red", so best thing might be to publish it as a couple of shorter thesis's and let the 'smart' people do the real writing. I Dunno.

I have been working in the deepest kike owned media for 15 years, I know their shit.
I am willing to do it for free, I better just get a sponsor so I don't have to stress. I have money for another year or two without needing to work, so maybe do some shorter 'descriptions', and after that I probably got paid to publish. ;)

I am having 'lectures' in Sweden now, so more and more people are learning about the code, if somethings happening to me. This time there's no turning back.

Set up some PDF's on time release, which require you to log in once a month or so to stop it being sent out worldwide.
If something happens to you and the month passes without its reset it gets sent out to everyone you included on the mail list.

I hope you can throw us some crumbs when the time you feel is right, however with jews pretty much co-opting almost every movement in the Anglo-American sphere leading to brainless support of neocon ZOG agents time is running out.

…And an old shitty printing press will be accessible in the not to far future, propaganda wins war you know..

Just do it like the kike, it works! ;)

To prove myself, I wouldn't want to release the real jewels (hark) yet, so anything I can do make people understand I'm not shitting anyone here, (only the stinking jew). Just don't ask about the Mississippi & plaintiff stuff, I'll keep that until later.

come on you fag just post it here
not that hard

or if you are scared about things being released to early post it here with a password and release the password when you release it in other places, just so you have a backup too, you know

He can pick and choose what he publicly releases when it suits him, rather than give the isreali IT spooks something to try and crack and destroy before OP is ready

I can give you a few books never written, or "hoaxes" that happen to be printed years before the hoax happened? ;)

There are some REAL jewels above, find them, I'll post some other readable stuff soon. You must know both the code and the semantics for most of them. Some are just pure kill and rape goyim pamphlets, translate/ocr them if you must.

I'll try to make simple instructions the coming days on how to "decipher" the text's.

Keep the books!

I can give you a few books never written, or "hoaxes" that happen to be printed years before the hoax happened? ;)

There are some REAL jewels above, find them, I'll post some other readable stuff soon. You must know both the code and the semantics for most of them. Some are just pure kill and rape goyim pamphlets, translate/ocr them if you must.

I'll try to make simple instructions the coming days on how to "decipher" the text's.

Keep the books!

I will. Have patience.
I'm not scared, I'm willing to go out public, I know chaos as much as I love it.

Oh I see, its a shill suggesting its the "JES" not the "JOS". Reminder these guys spreading this disinfo line have been exposed as being zionists and paid shills.

Jesuits are kikes ffs.
You are not even close on the letter, shortbus smartie.

"Holy Ghost"… "Christian Yearbook"….
Come on faggot.

I should we learn the world about Moses and Du Saulle already? Piss off kikes, your times end soon, keep sucking dicks while you can. Niggers.

Sussex{Hospitals}etc etc
Find the old books, 19th century. No code needed. ;)

JIDF, go killrape your ugly wife and rape your ugly daughter. In her nose. Then kill yourself by swallowing pig semen.

use this guys, look after same publishers as books above:
hathi trust.org

Post your book then. No reason not to.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence otherwise don't make such, if you want somewhere to self publish just convert to pdf and upload to a site such as academia.edu

Except they arent, and that makes no sense, because Jews deny christ.

Jews control the Vatican. The Vatican does not control Jews.

You really know nothing, or you know exactly, and try to once deceive. Let me tell you, all "christian" work will be included. Fool.

If you want it printed on actual paper for us anons to purchase, see what Ostara Publications can do for you.
ostarapublications.com
These guys are really good and have a pretty excellent selection already.

This might what I need, thank you sir, will give them a call.
I'm pretty sure I even got on or two books from them.

Thanks again.

I'll read my copy this weekend as well. Have read it twice already these past few months, doesn't cease to amaze me.

Very curious what you think of it, what with your historical knowledge and all.

Make sure you get a copy up on IPFS (Also keep it pinned and the ipfs daemon open for a while so other people can grab and pin it.You will need to actually give people the hash for it to propatavistock however so keep that in mind.)
>>>Holla Forums771999 for help if you need it.

Did OP here post anything useful other than a cryptic LARP?

As I said, I haven't read it for many years, a time I didn't knew 0,1% of what I have learned over the years. Anyway, took the old 187x something version, dutch, and tbh it might very well be written by a lodge member… Maybe not what we wanted to hear, but really, don't take my word for it, but I will give it a read over the weekend just to be sure. :)

Thanks!

see:

look into this:
here you have hoax-killers, not know to public before, some versions of the early protocols, and the naturalistes book, knowing the code, is the shit.

Ginsberg (Asher, Ahad Ha'am, Zxi…) wrote most of the the "modern protocols of zion" in 1887/88, Nietzsche was in on a corner. It was payed from the same Lodge that payed Marx to write his shit. Kikes by hate "Idolism" (Which the do right in) and Nietzsche idolized Tabbi Marx as the super faggots they were.

Missed the most important one, here are some books to disprove many "hoaxes". The last book must be codified, but is maybe worse than the protocols. The other are also ones the kike wished you newer heard of.

Enjoy!

Someone have serious fucked with my autocorrect. (Trust me)

How do I find pdf's or scans of these books? I can't even search for the hebrew or russian ones. Do English translations even exist?

I might have a bad translation of the Russian one (it's a top-seller, i tell you) ;) give me a minute and I'll check. Otherwise Hathi Trust is a great source, as google books (not shitting you) and archive. Best is online university libraries though.

A lot of the books that not are or was never written is in Polish, Russian and Israel libraries.
(Sometimes a vpn/server/host in said country will open up hidden doors with a local ip..)
Russian start releasing some shit now, Polish you still need to be a student for a lot of stuff, and suddenly India came and have dumped loads of good shit online. Check their online libraries, and universities.. I don't know if people are tired of the lies, but books slipping out fast now.

Otherwise, I buy too much on auctions.

Oh, most real candy is from Vilma…

Vilna

Some nights I ocr 3-500 hebrew/yiddish texts (single jpg), must write an api that can export pdfs, ocr, and remake into pdf. Know any? ,)

I don't have access to the best translation software anymore, so need to use to many dictionaries and translators. Google fuck up hebrew translation, so you can't use it for reference or important texts. (I think the reference fuck-up is a feature..)

paste bin.com/6r5Vs1fx
Sorry, it is coded, but a lot is understandable.
You might need to re-translate some parts from croatian and or other slavic languages to english, you'll see which parts..

Same user (>>10452481)
I'm finding some good stuff on archive. org
There are pre-WWII zionist books which should be very interesting reads.

Thanks for the sources.

Yeah, I probably downloaded over 2000 books from Archive. For tips on what to download, check Israel book auctions, the really expensive books/scripts, are often what you want. If not online, ocr the Auction photos, often hi-res. ;)

Gotcha. Thanks again.

All important code is in Essays. Learn which publishers to focus on.

Got one here, have not read this version myself.
8ch.net/polism/res/3.html#35

Edgar J. Steele got physical copies of his book Defensive Racism printed up by a small firm that wasn't owned by jews. Look to see if that still exists.

The 2004 rel ok? There's a pdf as well, but the book was almost free, so will order one.

So you're talking about the extermination of the germanics in south eastern and eastern Europe, possibly west-Asia. I don't see how you'll bypass the conditioning that they weren't all just ebil nazis who deserved it though.

and not from any right source, 100% from jewish books. ;)

WE WUZ NATIV AN SHIT?