Grow Up

I fucking love it.

>You can ride a jetpack to the moon.
>You can terraform the fucking moon.

Huh, Grow Home got a sequel already?

Hopefully Ubishit didn't fuck it up.

ok? why did you make a thread about it?

Nice projection faggot.

I've been wanting more of this game, the first one was comfy but there wasn't enough to it.

It's by the people who made Grow Home, not Gone Home.

i don't think you understand the meaning of that word, nigger :^)

The world is larger, but you have more ways to traverse it. It's definitely a longer game but not by much.

Much like the last one, this is a comfy but short experience.

Oh wise and powerful one, tell me what platformers you play.

Any platformer where the gameplay is not revolved around alternatively pushing Y and X forever.

What games do you want: upcoming or already out?

Pick 5, but not from the usual suspects.

The climbing is just the casual method of getting around. Learning the physics, momentum and other parts allow for improved ways to traverse the map.

But does it have
D E E P L O R E ?

you'll be able to dismiss whatever i post with that, but i'll bite

Teslagrad
cloudbuilt
20xx
Volgarr
tearaway
the swapper
puppeteer
lost in shadow
iwy the kiwi

Kinda but that's like calling portal a platformer, good taste tho'

Well I'm glad that Grow Home got a sequel since it was comfy and fun. Still no UPlay puts my main fear to bed too so that's good.

1/9

Jesus christ this user has shit taste.

10 dollaridoos
no thanks, call me when this 2 hours game is on sale for a buck

Just pirate it retard.

Are there more crystals to collect?

I fucking love collecting crystals.

Not videogames.

It belongs here in that case.

torrent pls.

139332C70C6F56303987BDB927C75732B3A86E0E
here's the hash fam.

I remember getting Grow Home on PS+ but I never played it. Plus a lot of user reviews says it has some pretty fucking big issues.
Loading takes ages, stutters to fuck etc.
What is it about anyway?

Neat, was waiting for it. No Uplay almost tempts me to shell out some money for the PC version.

It can stutter a bit on PS4 especially when you look up or down (which you constantly do). Loading times aren't really an issue, I don't remember them being all that long and it only loads on start-up so I fail to see the issue.

You play a small robot and have to get back to your mothership. You do this by growing a plant up into the sky, while scanning wildlife and picking up gems. I thoroughly enjoyed as a short and comfy sandbox with some fun physics (previously simply wrote it off because Ubisoft and the fuck ugly cover).

Just give it a try, it's not all that big and it's not like it'll cost you money.

Mah niggas i almost thought no one would talk about this. Great so far, love the plants mechanic. Shame animal scanning is gone though

Does it have uplay?
if it does YAR HAR

No.