HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS #2

HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EDITION

So you want to kill google? And not just kill it, fucking demolish it? Three things need to happen. All of Google's money comes from advertising, analytics, and hosting. To kill google we need to drive up their operational costs while lowering their profits.

Fuck with their advertisements
If you have ever worked with adsense before you will know that the one thing they absolutely despise is telling people to click ads. They want people who are actually interested in products to click advertisements, because only they will be persuaded to purchase products. On top of that, companies pay google per click. If they are paying a ton of money and few people are buying their products, they will pull out.
STEP 1: Go on to youtube, google shopping, or anyplace else with adsense ads in private browsing mode on a vpn or proxy.
STEP 2: Click all the ads you possibly can
STEP 3: Hop on a new proxy/vpn/tor circuit, and clear out the browser
STEP 4: Repeat
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT
AUTOMATED SOLUTION:
AdNauseam can auto-click advertisements while it blocks them (adnauseam.io/)

Fuck with their file storage
Google stores everything you upload, and keeps it there even if it gets "deleted." Storing stuff costs lots of money, and high speed ssd drives to keep it all on aren't cheap. The more you upload, the more they pay.
STEP 1: Choose a platform that allows you to upload files(eg: youtube, drive, gsites, ect)
STEP 2: Get a file that is at or over the maximum file limit
STEP 3: Upload it again, and again, and again, and again
EXTRA STEP: If you are doing youtube make a huge file with a ton of random music, text on the screen, and game footage. Their matching algorithm will have to go through your whole 1hr + video and match everything there for monitization.
??????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with analytics
Google is so popular in the analytics world because it can show advertisers what type of people are viewing their page (see theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=32 for a good explanation). If we can make this data unreliable then people will stop using google services.
STEP 1: Get a huge word dictionary
STEP 2: Make a small script that searches something entirely random every 20 minutes or so
STEP 3: Let it go as long as possible on as many accounts as possible
STEP 4: Go to random pages with tracking on them to give them fucked results
?????
LOSS OF PROFIT
AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS
An user from the last thread (>>10384582) made a script that will auto search top keywords (get it here: jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/). When used with adnauseam it will also autoclick ads.

Fuck with the advertisers
If companies think their users won't buy their products because of google then they will pull out and stop funding them. Youtube's budget got slashed when a few guys pulled out, just imagine what would happen if we could get a ton of people to leave.
STEP 1: Get a huge list of "medium" sized advertisers. Companies that are small enough that it is easy to get a message through to them but big enough that they have a large advertising budget.
STEP 2: Get huge volumes of well written emails to them saying that you (a past customer) are highly against google and don't want to purchase from a company that supports them. Talk about the quality of their products and say you don't want to take your business elsewhere. Sweet talk them.
STEP 3: Get fucktons of people to do this. Gamergayte style, but bigger.
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT

ALTERNATIVES TO GOOGLE'S SHIT SOFTWARE
Search engine:
yacy.net/en/index.html
- Yacy is a distributed peer to peer search engine that has had time to mature and harden
yandex.com/
- Yandex is a Russian search engine that has been trying to break into googles market for years
Browser:
palemoon.org/
- Palemoon is a firefox fork that has slowly been developing. Has the original firefox ux, and is very customizable.
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=firefox-com
- Everyone knows what fucking firefox is, although it has become bloated. If you use this, make sure to harden it

GET THESE PLUGINS:
AdNausium: adnauseam.io/
- Automatically clicks advertisements while blocking them, and wastes tons of money
umatrix: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
- helps you filter out google cdn's and analytics. A bit of a learning curve but its worth it.
User Agent Switcher: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/
- Changes what websites read your browser as, helps fuck with analytics.

DO NOT FORGET WHY GAMERGAYTE FAILED
- DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVES MORE MODERATE TO GET OTHERS IN
- DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ECELEB FAGGOTS
- DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLING POSTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
api.new.livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/broadcasts/161285463.secure.smil
wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/random-agent-spoofer/
archive.fo/ldQ5j
vid.me/00d9u
tubeoffline.com/download-VIDme-videos.php#.WaFNpz4jHIU
openstreetmap.org
viamichelin.com
tools.wmflabs.org/wikishootme/#layers=commons,wikidata_image,wikipedia
tools.wmflabs.org/wiwosm/osm-on-ol/kml-on-ol.php?lang=en&lat=51.5&lon=-0.1&zoom=14
wikimapia.org/#lat=51.500462&lon=-0.100679&z=16&m=b
umap.openstreetmap.fr/
money.cnn.com/2008/10/03/technology/apple/
imgops.com/
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/
youtu.be/DnK6aCUliKk
youtube.com/watch?v=HbhG3-_nkVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just some mandatory Holla Forums reading.

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/

Switch from gmail to yandex mail. disk.yandex has all the same features as google drive etc. Support Russia. Fuck google.

Bumping…

I am a newfag here - can someone explain/link me how GamerGat3 failed?

It was both a failure and a non failure. It failed because people kept on watering down the message and trying to prove how diverse and tolerant they are. By making themselves more moderate, they became indistinguishable from the opposition. It worked in that tons of people got into politics even though they would never have other wise.

This is an insanely fucking good idea.

That's really fucking bad, most antiviruses only do 1 layer of scanning.

No, google recursively scans the zips. If you don't believe me build some super-over-detected piece of malware, build it, and then zip it several times. It will get detected asap.

t. Infosec analyst.

bump

REDPILL YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS ON THE GOOGLE QUESTION

imbed related, fresh off the propaganda press.

GNU+TERROR
DEATH TO ALL NONFREE INFIDELS
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR

bumping this thread…

jej

Vid.me seems a good alternative to YouTube. Simple monetization via PayPal. I'd recommend setting up backup channels their before Google crushes your YouTube channel.

Bumping…

Go to (copy it all as a link):
———–
view-source:livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
———–

use Ctrl+f to look for "23093026" and "6897778" the owner account and event numbers, you'll see why. There are many clues and links to explore, such as:
api.new.livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/broadcasts/161285463.secure.smil

finally, checkout the embedding blacklist at the bottom. there is also a lat long coordinates listed after the whitelist

need to clean up at home first because Holla Forums still supports youtube embeds.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of their tricks and you're just making them a shitload of money.

It's a good first step but in order to hurt the multibillion dollar golem we are gonna need more firepower. Lot more firepower. The bulk of the tech industry is tied to google and the silicon valley SJW's so i would recommend along with this bunkering up beyond googles reach. That would mean video sharing alternatives, streaming altenatives , creation of shadier and harder to find imageboards than this one , some form of antiweb all tied together mayhaps. No simple task but google is already starting to drop the hammer so time isn't on our side either. However one would profit most about many disenfrachised celebfags transporting their tumors into such an "antiweb" and would hurt google the most. Also with more redpill points of view readily available we could pull a reverse google ( like they do with their "jigsaw" ) to spread the truth more efficiently. It would also give a more direct access to normalfags than fb and twatter if we control such alternatives. Besides we don't even need to ban our opposition, only mop the floor with them for everyone to see as we do on a daily basis, and without a SHUT IT DOWN over our heads.
As for those who want the more risky approach make your lists and make your hits , clean , fast , no witnesses, and don't be a retard anouncing it here or anywhere for fame , make them dissapear and then do whatever with them.
We have to strike and we shall strike swift , each of us from our sectors and point our arrows on taking down jewgle and all the silicon valley debacle with them. We don't have much time, but we must prevail. Good luck gentlemen.

Don't forget the fundraiser for Damore's legal fund. Its a pretty direct 'fuck you' for the decision they made since they may have to regret it legally later.

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser

Yandex is kike owned and should be avoided at all costs. You did not mention getting TOR at all. You also never mentioned basic privacy addons for pale moon like noscript and requestpolicy.

what if someone has a large botnet and commands everyone to do all of these at once.

Man am i in 2008 once again?

I wish i would be

Going off the spam bomb, Google uses Sophos antivirus; if one of you faggots can find a way to hijack that process while scanning a file you'll be able to own the entire internet

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/random-agent-spoofer/

Random Agent Spoofer is an alternative to User Agent Switcher. It should help fuck with analytics too.

good points,
i use adblock, ublock origin, disconnect, user agent switcher and httpseverywhere on the iridium browser, rate please

Winfags:
Run notepad as administrator.
Open file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Add these lines to hosts file and save.

127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com

This directs any request to google analytics back to your local machine.

Google AI is getting pretty good these days. A lot of this kind of stuff just doesn't work anymore.

Mandatory watch
The digits are agreeing

antivirus software only unzips a certain number of layers before flagging it as a virus automatically and leaving it at that

Anyone else seen this shit?

Vid.me is sadly also pozzed.

bump because fuck google.

No, I use adblock.

We should be killing executives of corporations that censor us. Typically censors have an army to back themselves up. Corporations don't have armies but they are oppressing us like a state censor would. They need to be taught a lesson that they're not the state. These people don't have VIP security details like Secret Service that state actors have.

They are in over their heads and they are treating us like subjects without the force to back it up. We should show them something about force. Until these corporations have their own armies to back up their edicts they are totally at the mercy of us. I guarantee you that if executives start dropping like flies there won't be anymore censorship of us. They'll be too afraid of a death squad showing up at their residence and killing them and their families.

Good shit bro. Looks like Ublock origin is getting the boot.

Vid.me doesn't allow political videos on it's trending section. It's definitely pozzed but so far I haven't heard they had removed or demonetized videos

bit on the fence with that one, on the one hand

It's pretty bad desu. There is this one site which shows up at the top of every result because it has a comments section filled endlessly with keywords. Personally, I would recommend searx.
I know umatrix can do this. (I'm not sure if you can have it always on globally though)

Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard
Some advertisers question level of refunds, want more details about fraudulent traffic

archive.fo/ldQ5j

Disgusting Jeeeeeews, giving BACK money? OH vey this is serious.

They should suggest sending envelopes with powder to Google or similar, if they are fbi.

You don't get anybody on terrorism charges for reading the Turner diaries.

The US regime have just outsourced the censorship, but they are still the ones giving orders.

Trump needs to change his policy on he internet, and make it a utility, along with adding big internet companies like Google, insomuch as an argument can be made that they're so big we can't lose them by them restricting us; it's like a company restricting the streets you walk on, and 90% of the stores on your block. We need freedom for the people, rather than the companies freedom to fuck the people.

Interesting, does the burner phone thing still work?

SPREAD THIS SHIT ITS TOP TIER PROPAGANDA

Ghostery can block analytics trackers.

Dunno why Holla Forums is overly dramatic when it comes to gamergate. It was a pretty kosher movement that wasn't aiming to resurrect Hitler.

I can't figure out how to figure out a way to download this or find a way to link it to other people. What do?

Found the vidme
vid.me/00d9u
Download vidme
tubeoffline.com/download-VIDme-videos.php#.WaFNpz4jHIU

(checked)
Dubs+Trips confirms it.

Thanks fam.

Look at all the money Google is going to blow with just one Google search.

First- what extension is that?
two - If you have (((Chrome))) on any of your devices, Add extensions -
uBlock Origin
Disconnect
ScriptSafe - with NoScript Enabled

AdNauseam. It's like uBlock Origin except it clicks advertisements to cheat advertisers. I don't use Chrome. It's right in the OP.

Jewish extension, that guy is a retard. Read the thread

Also disconnect is owned by (((Casey Oppenheim)))

Can you tell it to only fuck with google?

I just reuploaded it to >>>/pdfs/6864

Enjoy

Probably but I don't know how. You can disable AdNauseam on particular sites just click the disable buttons on sites you don't want it enabled on.

What you're suggesting would require a ton of effort and have minimal impact on Jewgle, if any. They certainly have algorithms in place to filter out noise, scripts, bots, etc. They already store many PB of data (compressed and dedup'd).

Jewgle is going to have to destroy themselves, and perhaps they will do that by trying to cram PC down our throats.

the harm done to jewgle is real.
see

But that never happened, right?

Remember they have backdoors for NSA spying.

Or ask for google physical locations.

concentration camps and pajamas happened. sorry to disappoint you.

htt ps:// rutheh.com/2012/05/09/google-pittsburgh/
They got at least one!

Wow, that sure showed them.

That's because of bot farms, not 10 idiots with an add-on.

I can pretty easily tell you are shilling. A 5 minute read of the op could answer your questions.

How does it feel to know you might be retarded? Pic related, its you.

But what about bot farms, is that an actual thing?

Bot farms are a thing but they have way less of an effect than you think. I've been on the forums where their services are sold. People get caught and banned quickly.

Also that brings me to another idea, how hard would it be to target websites with ad clicking that looks exactly like a bot farm to google, and get them banned from the service?

What about mobile? How do I outjew the jew from my phone?

Thanks user.

It depends on what browser you use on your phone. Adnauseam works on Firefox on all platforms.

Perlanon here. I know no one probably wants to maintain this (some said as much in the last thread because I put too many spaces between lines), but this works breddy gud also I fixed the spacing:

#!/usr/bin/perluse Error qw(:try);use Switch;use WWW::Mechanize::Firefox;use strict;my ( $args_command, $args_id, $args_value, $ex, @links, $m, $mech_status, $retries, $return, $temp, @url, $x) = ();#remember to set it to the same port as the Firefox plugin$m = WWW::Mechanize::Firefox->new( launch => ['firefox'], repl => "localhost:4242", bufsize => 4_000_000, tab => 'current', autoclose => 1);#//fill your target array here$url[0] = 'http'':''//example1.com';$url[1] = 'http'':''//example2.com';$url[2] = 'http'':''//example3.com';$url[3] = 'http'':''//example4.com';#remember to set this to the size of $url[]$proc = rand(4);#SHIA LABEOUF&tryMech( 'URL', undef, $url[$proc] );if($mech_status == 1) { &tryMech( 'find_links' ); if($mech_status == 1) { foreach (@links) { if ($_->{href} =~ m/^http/) { push (@url, $_->{href}); } } shift @url;#in my testing i only needed to click 4 random links for ($x=0;$xclick( $args_id ); } case "button" { $m->click_button( $args_id => $args_value ); } case "eval" { ($return, undef) = $m->eval( $args_value ); } case "field" { $m->field( $args_id, $args_value); } case "find_links" { @links = $m->find_all_links_dom(); } case "form" { if ($args_id) { $m->form_id($args_id); } elsif ($args_value) { $m->form_name($args_value); } } case "form_num" { $m->form_num( $args_id ); } case "link" { $m->follow_link( $args_id => $args_value ); } case "select" { $m->select( $args_id, $args_value ); } case "tick" { $m->tick( $args_id ); } case "URL" { $m->get( $args_value ); } case "value" { $m->value( $args_id, $args_value ); } } $retries = 20; while ($retries-- and ! $m->success()) { sleep(.1); } if ($m->success()) { $mech_status = 1; } } catch Error with { $ex = shift; if ($ex =~ /500/) { $mech_status = 500; } else { $mech_status = 1000; } } finally { if ($mech_status >= 500) { if ($mech_status == 500) { print "\n * HTTP Error 500\n\n"; } elsif ($mech_status > 500) { print "\n * Timed out trying $args_command\n\n"; } undef $m; exit; } }; if ($return) { return $return; }}

Again this runs in linux/win and only requires FireFox/PaleMoon + MozRepl plugin. It is currently very barebones and simply opens a random URL from the array, gathers all the links it can detect into a new array, then clicks X number of random links.

Some other user had mentioned adnauseum plugin that clicks all the ads and I thought a combination of the two might work nice. With a little more work this could be made to grab a public URL list, and the random link click could be removed if the "ad click plugin" is used.

That'a tually a pretty good idea. We just need a way to make it normie friendly.

I think we should document all the wired pedo shit on YT kids and send it to all to some Media outlets small ones not to ones run by kikes

I've got you beat user. I got $53.72 searching "patek philippe for sale new" in google. Can't be bothered screen grabbing but try it yourself. Think of all those shekels they'll have to pay back. The companies buying these ads can't be to pleased with that.

We should gamify this for max impact - who can screw google for the highest amount. Jew Simulator 2017.

Search for luxury brands (Patek Philippe, Rolex, Louis Vuitton) for the best results and add keywords like "new" and "for sale" to make them think you are looking to buy their shit. Use profile switching addons in your browser to make them think your a high end android phone. It fucks with their analytics and in my experience clicks from these devices generate more adsense money than from a pc. That's more of their revenue flow you have just fucked up. Add VPNs for even more fun.

There always seems to be a lot more of those text ads on the second page of Google search, although I'm sure the first page ads are more expensive.

Waste of time.

the lead dev has cucked opinions but the browser itself is superior to fagfox or chrome
in addition, a child could remove that "block"

what? why does does he hate privacy? that makes no sense. especially with a furfag. any link/proof?

Anyone that supports ad tracking on the net while fumbling a shitty cobbled webbrowser fork optimized for privacy is a faggot.

smdh

meant that you should see:

interesting alternatives for maps:

openstreetmap.org
viamichelin.com

geo-located photos and wiki articles:
tools.wmflabs.org/wikishootme/#layers=commons,wikidata_image,wikipedia
tools.wmflabs.org/wiwosm/osm-on-ol/kml-on-ol.php?lang=en&lat=51.5&lon=-0.1&zoom=14

tagged buildings:
wikimapia.org/#lat=51.500462&lon=-0.100679&z=16&m=b

here you can create maps with your own points of interest, lines, routes etc.
umap.openstreetmap.fr/

Also fuck with their stock price.

money.cnn.com/2008/10/03/technology/apple/

Much of Google's value comes from the contributions of key personalities, and key experimental technologies.

It would be a shame if there were manufactured rumors, and manufactured events/happenings that would cast doubt on the companies stock valuation.

why not schedule/announce targeted searches?

for example, in commie infested areas, do a lot of searches to cause economic costs to business in that area
e.g. sanfran hotels, attorneys, museums of modern art, colleges, restraunts etc.

could do this in berkeley, charlotesville, any other place that cucks out

could get buried/laudered in the other traffic of people looking into current evets

bump

for reverse image search and other tools:

imgops.com/

AdNauseam is still an option, a user a chromium browser that he whipped up

Getting the hang of dis

AD NAUSEUM SCRIPT EMPORIUM:

Script with AdNauseum to auto-click Google's AdWords:

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Modified script, opens only a single window with 1 minute cooldown, also reads keywords from cpc greater than $200:

jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/

LEAVE RUNNING ON YOUR SPARE OR OVERNIGHT.

>jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Do I have to install adnauseum first or is this script all I need to run?

Looks like all it does is navigate to the ad-ridden websites, Ad Nauseum does what it does from there.

Are there any good video explanations of this that I can use to shill around? Preferably with examples of its impact or capability.

I haven't watched the full thing but this is the basic concept.

Once advertisers complain, the web-owner already has his money and since it's Google's fault, Google must pay out-of-pocket. Many advertisers don't trust Google to refund the 'full' amount, so that trust erosion is good.

youtu.be/DnK6aCUliKk

youtube.com/watch?v=HbhG3-_nkVk

chrome is like the iphone of browsers; you should expect google to take down plugins like this and coincidence detector because it is using their api, and many of their devs are rainbow haired cucks. even if they didnt ban the addon they could break it by changing the api or making parts of it unusable. All (((vendor approved apps))) are like this, stop using chrome, or find an autist willing to program something that runs in the background while the browser is open.

This plugin could have been harvesting user information as well. If google has addons being deployed to identify problematic users then maybe it was only supposed to function for a while to observe fraudulent clicking behavior.

It's a fork of uBlock, it's free and open source. Your post is pure-FUD. Please refrain from baseless speculation when the facts are so readily available.

I'm checking my ad-vault and it doesn't seem to be adding to it. I don't see the ad-nauseam icon on the tabs the script opens either

Disregard that, using the modified script you can run it with the auto-clicks as long as you're not incognito. In incognito adnauseam isn't detecting the ads. Also you may have to "show as tab" on the script's popups, only way I see the icon.

adfuckery is pretty cool.
What about flagfuckery.

And addon that randomly flags youtube videos, or something.
Would have a "blocklist" of stuff that it uses to randomly report or click or whatever or however fuck with it.

This censorship thing is getting on my nerves .

It's a few years old but should still be fairly accurate to the most expensive ads on google.

No one buys Lamborghinis online. People buy books, electronics, food supplements, search for doctors, lawyers, real estate sales… These terms have MANY advertisements.

Search for "Box Fifty Shades of Gray" or "psychiatrist in New York" with the extension activated.

Isn't this only a problem for google if the advertiser's can prove to them that their clicks are fraudulent? If they can't then this is just helping the big G. Boycotting is more effective but nobody will ever do it wwwww. I like the idea behind it though, A for effort.

ohboyherewego.jpg

some OC for you

Like the other user said, it failed and didn't at the same time. It woke up a lot of normalfags to how bad things really are and gave them an enemy to attack but shills disrupted the entire movement to the point they are no longer an issue and got cucked by "GG is about ethics in vidya game!" when they got too close to DiGRA and it's connections to kosher US departments.