BTFO

How to fuck a communist in 3 ez steps

Basically I joined the leftypol discord thats in every single fucking discord.me page imaginable and what do you know I found the spearheader of the fucking murdoch murdoch doxxing and shutting down discord. hes a popular guy and i got one of the vlads per se

have a nice laugh guys

fucking kek

rofl

fucking kek, fuck commies

Can almost sense the fear when hes asking "you stole my data?!". Commie rat probably went and hid in a hole somewhere.

fucking with commies is still the best hobby around

This just convinced me that people falling for commie "anti-racist" "anti-sexist" talking points are truly fucking retarded. Including the dumb as hell "centrists" that use their stupidity as an excuse for their shitty behavior.

bahahahaha antifa faggit btfo good work user

laff'd. they are truly retards

lol

I'm doing something similar

I'm hiding my power level, nobody has yet realized that I'm a literal Nazi. Once the situation on the ground here worsens I can decapitate antifa in my area in one afternoon. More threads and info will come.

Shut it down RWSS style. Stage a "photoshoot" and be sure to include structural safety violations in the background.

great work, user. I've been very successful in derailing quite a number of leftyfag discords. the fractionalization is very deep, one only has to brush up against the dividing lines to set the whole thing ablaze

May Kek bless you forever.

NYC Staten island here, same thing

You're a retard. Being an edgy psychotic will not help the movement.
Join a nationalist group already. Or start one if it's too "larpy" for you.
Or, get in on their plans. Report who their sponsors and organisers are and be a mole.

I think lone infiltrators is a good modus operandi for us. make yourself look gross, hang out and bite your tongue. they'll be telling you intimate weaponizable shit within days.
i've been trying to make myself useful around the place, within one week of being there Ii've built a wood shed and filled it with chopped logs. shit that apparently needed doing for four years & that those weak ass twiglett antifa faggots havn't been able to do it.
I might start a right Wing Infiltration Squad thread today. This is an easy and deply personal method of attack however, last night I smoked dmt with them, if you're not ready to do shit like that to earn there trust don't bother.

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

I'm the most level headed person ever, thats why I've been able to integrate into the group so easily.I'm not doing anything psychotic, I'm taking direct action against these people, I'm tired of them existing. of course thats what I'm planning, I'm going to rat them out to whoever they plan on attacking way in advance, not to mention posting loads of shit here, no your enemy and all that.

I would ask you to gas yourself, but that would rob me of the pleasure of doing it myself.

So just wait right there.

Don't build things for them user. You have to pretend to be like them. That means being lazy as shit.

Kek smiles upon you

People shouldn't throw their lives away on golems over masters, though it doesn't sound like user is planning that anyways.

I-i don't know if I can do that user-kun

You are giving niggers money by smoking dmt

it was hand made by the buildings chemist. I would never give money to niggers, no matter the situation.

It be funny and I'd think of you if I read in the paper one day that many people died in a house fire that started at 3 in the morning.

Fuck off

Left the sage on lol

How is saying "don't pre-emptively kill people, here's other solutions." at all PR?
What does killing lemmings accomplish in the long run?

Its pretty hard to do when you find an Arab who opens up on the JQ. "They are an financial international cliqueu who doesn't want anyone to get along with each other"

From what I've seen most of those communes tend to be white hipsters

lel

Guarantee he extracted it.

Less lemmings, I guess.

Spot on, its 100% 'white' always kill a trator before an enemy.

See! They can be productive when properly motivated!

:^)

weak bait

May the Aryan Gods forever smile down upon you user. Bless you and godspeed in your mission.

Very entertaining, keep it up.

I smoke DMT and meditate once every six months. I listen to Hitler's speeches and read Marcus Aurelius before and after the trip. I highly recommend using DMT as far away from commies as possible. In fact I couldn't even imagine letting my guard down to such a degree in close proximity to such heathens. How did you stay serene in such a situation?

This happened recently to me in my local gas station with a new employee who happens to be a Lebanese Christian. He fucking hates kikes as much as I do and is surprisingly open about it. Ended up having a pretty enjoyable conversation with the guy about the rootless cosmopolitan menace.

Do you eat paste?

4th*

Just posting a alt-left bait you can debunk.

They got "doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed"? Were they kikes or sodomites, like every other Aut-Righter who's been doxed?

Definition: I'm speaking out of my ass and don't know what I'm really talking about.

I don't know why this never occurred to me before, but you alt-left tards are identical to Sargon's skeptic community. You come up with a massive Marxist-esque wall of bullshit, all of which has been discussed ad nauseum previously, and then shout DEBATE ME at everyone within ear-shot. Everything on this list is either complete bullshit or desirable.

Good goy, have a shekel.

Kek, you liberals are so silly. Shoo shoo little liberal, run along back to your containment board and pretend to be commies like good little hipsters.

Someone I know works with seiu in ChiCongo & told me they approached one day & asked if they'd get arrested @ a protest. Another time in the afternoon I was invited to a protest (my friend does this for a job because it's easy $ & knows I'm to the right of Genghis Khan) at the protest the official organizers we're talking about sabotaging non union building management & "jumping" the building manager. I noticed a lot of ppl were giving dirty looks & anti union which was cool. These ppl are bad…

Source? not even islam killed that many.

lol, books, you realize that is projection right? oh what am I kidding, of course you don't its a mental illness I forget.

Most of that is famine (especially in china) and the rest is wars, civil wars, street violence, political purges and other direct killings.

source?

I legit don't understand this meme and I've seen commies pasting it everywhere.

Check out the Great Leap Forward. I especially like when they melted down all their farm tools to jump start an industrial revolution but since they didn't know what they were doing they turned it all into pig iron and then starved to death because they no longer had any tools to work the fields.

I doubt the great leap killed 400 million. Maybe 40, sure, but an extra '0' is too much.

It's a goon tier "muh freeze peach" meme.

oh boy my favorite kind of thread

Reminder that most of these liberals (these faggots hate being called liberals) are mentally ill. They're very broken. One guy was so broken that he was raped by his father as a kid. He was a little manlet. So overtly straight edge that he would buy stuff like glassware from a Goodwill store and smash it up. He'd enjoy the pain when the shards would fly into him. He called it living. He would be angry at everything 24/7. He would boast of beating up homeless people because they drank or something. He was vegan. He would boast of destroying animal shelters to set the animals free as he would say. It was easy to manipulate him and his ragtag upper middle class friends. All I had to do was be vaguely anti-capitalist. You don't need to read any books because most of them don't. When I was younger and considered myself an anarchist I read god and the state and even the communist manifesto. The latter is a shorter, much easier read. But, you really don't need to know much because just like the rest only a small minority reads anything. Likely the ones that just larp online. Long story short before I left the state I got pretty specific info on all their crimes and locations. Reported it to the police. Faggot lost his job working at some organic food store. He also thought the government was controlled by white Catholic males. This was before Holla Forums so I just acted on my own. I had not been to any chan in years after the fall of the /i/nvasion boards but man did I learn a lot from there. There that's my little story. Keep it up.

lmao get dunked on faggot

t>>10407003

Godspeed you glorious man

That's the worst banner I've ever seen in my life, and I've been on chans for 12 years

aside from satisfaction?

They do this fucking everywhere. They claim an old building that should be long removed, government does nothing about it or even pays for and supports it. Went to such place myself once and it's basically filled with homeless niggers, white communists/antifa and some drug dealers. Had to laugh when they say they share everything, but technically everything in the building was trash, and the things that had some worth were never shared or left in there like smartphones or anything beyond 10$. They can't even into basic communism within their own little groups.