LEAKS FROM CHANTILLY

QUOTES FROM BILDERBERG 2017

PART 1: THE ORDERLY SHUTDOWN
"the design of a disruptive crisis must also be done according to procedures; once the cryptocurrency system has been deployed and successfully tested, the collapse of the dollar-based monetary system can proceed as planned. Actually, we are moving from a system based on the gold standard - in which the actors do believe that the declared quantities of gold are really what they are told - to a system based on altcoins, in which the agents do believe secrecy and anonimity is guaranteed. Of course, this is not true."

"Social Security is essential for millions of retirees, therefore destroying Social Security is the main target. If we want to hurt the maximum number of people we need to hurt them there where they least expect it: in their future."

"lending to those who can afford to repay was the main mistake; under the new strategy, we will first knock down those who lend, such that there will be no one left to lend the money. APT-variant viruses are designed to tamper with the blocks within the blockchain; a compromised blockchain is all we need to turn down any cryptocurrency-based system. Once public confidence in the safety of the blockchain is lost, you should expect a major impact on markets."

"destroying the entire global financial system is the only solution to speed up the paradigm shift; cryptocurrencies do have but one and just one key advantage for us: they will allow us to finance black projects in even a more secretive way. In fact, altcoins and cryptocurrencies are also one of our black projects, you see. We control the data flow, and we control the blockchain. Next step is introducing cryptocommodities; ever heard of artificial water?"

"Compromising electrical power generation and distribution infrastructures should be handled in an incremental way before the final cutoff, which includes transportation networks, air traffic control systems, nuclear power plants, the water supply and food production, and industry. Bringing everyday life globally to a sustained halt is the design goal of these new persistent threats."

"The algorithm simulates the effect of a major water crisis, which triggers a global food crisis causing profound social instabilities. For each cycle, ops are devised to promote failure of national governance, a rampant unemployment, staged interstate conflicts, and large-scale involuntary migration. Migration has been weaponized; flooding your enemies with a flood of migrants is just tactics; intermixed with all this is the forced bursting of asset bubbles, the collapse of trading routes, the modulation of energy prices, and a widespread cyberattack strategy against major infrastructures. Finally, pandemias are also included. This is called Chantilly Generic Scenario."

"There's always a physical connection to the outside world and the internet; and there's always a stupid employee clicking on the wrong email attachment"

"See, there is a small number of key risks wielding great influence; a well-designed water crisis can account for most of the crises"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L0k8F
archive.is/hRNGn
8ch.net/pdfs/res/6767.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"A bubble? Yes, of course. Bubbles occur when the price of an asset rises to an extreme level, far beyond the fair market value. Global security is an asset, and we wanted to rise its price. Wars, terrorism, and 'natural' disasters are meant for that. But how do you design a global threat such that the entire planet would be ready to pay whatever you ask in return? Directed asteroids are meant for that, you see. Creating pandemias and then selling the antidote is not working anymore, and it is difficult to prevent the viruses mutation. However, contaminating water and then selling the decontamination process at a high price is wiser, as long as you use the right xenobiotics. And believe me, no better xenobiotics than those who are not found on Earth."

PART 2: vCPE AND YOU

"Virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) is a way to deliver network services such as routing, firewall security and virtual private network connectivity to enterprises by using software rather than dedicated hardware devices. By virtualizing CPE, providers can dramatically simplify and accelerate service delivery, remotely configuring and managing devices and allowing customers to order new services or adjust existing ones on demand."

"By leveraging network functions virtualization (NFV), CSPs can provide virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) solutions, which reduce the number and cost of physical hardware appliances required at the customer premises for hosting connectivity and other value-added features. By deploying a smaller number of powerful general processing platforms either locally at the customer's premises or in a centralized data center, CSPs can remotely instantiate, configure, and manage a variety of features and functions that were once deployed on dedicated hardware platforms."

"to therefore create a task force in order to have the entire population moved to vCPE by the end of 2025; a critical group shall also be set up with the goal to state criticism to the vCPE approach on the basis of unreal cost analysis, link tromboning, and other minor technical issues. Measures should be taken to reduce the risk of antiglobalists campaigns against vCPE."

"The testbed used was a Vyatta 5600 vRouter on a commercial off-the-shelf based x86 server within a Red Hat KVM environment, and the tests showed that full control of the user's home network is possible up to the point of even changing the time stamp in each and all of his digital devices. This hack would represent a devastating effect if the target were a critical infrastructure command and control center, or a hospital."

"Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (vCPE) builds on the trend of transforming previously hardware-based operations into virtual, software-based functions. In this case, customer premises equipment such as routers, firewalls, VPNs, and Network Address Translation (NAT) that used to require dedicated hardware is now moving to virtual, software-based functions."

"We expect development of new cyberwarfare strategies due to the fact that tavistockway operation would imply two-way authentication between vCPE and pCPE. These strategies would include -but won't be limited to- man in the middle attacks between vCPE and pCPE."
bệkả-thẩn xainh kệ chàhi hộmả-thẩn hậlả-số la qànọ vCPE hạna-lịnh:

"under this threat scenario we assume the vCPE would have to be real-time aware to both actual utilization of the upstream and to the type of clients involved in each session, and this means implementing user-specific profiling".

"Routers are the essential workhorse of modern computer networking, hence free access to anyone's router is a must. Compromising a router is old school. The new idea is to turn routers into vCPEs. Cloud computing, geolocalization through cell phone, bitcoins, and vCPE is all we need to keep people under control."

"it's not about greediness, money, or power. It's about controlling a large portion of the population in order to face with some probability of success the coming doomsday. Globalization is not about money, it is about responding as a united world to a terminal threat. No time to discuss about sovereign rights of this and that nation, no time to discuss about human rights: we need to be militarized to respond to the global anarchy in a post-attack world."

Sources:
[1: The Orderly Shutdown] archive.is/L0k8F
[2: vCPE and You] archive.is/hRNGn

So crypto coins are intended to make it so you don't exchange real goods without (((them))) approving. With cash you can exchange real goods right now without (((them))) certifieing it as kosher.

Also the CPVE shit is already possible if you use a modem or router created post 2005. Just buy older stuff to fix that. If paranoid flash with openWRT.
OP YOU ROCK

QUOTES FROM OUT OF OP'S GAPING ARSEHOLE

Sources:
Some random fucking blog written in turkroach or something.

Note how hard they're shilling against crypto too. Just when it starts storming upwards.
I wonder if this in retaliation/preparation of Bitcoin Cash succeeding Bitcoin in the case that Lightning Network cannot operate at the scale touted.

It is written in georgian.

Actually scratch that. It seems the text randomizes the language it is written in. One half a paragraph could be georgian but the other greek. What the fuck?

This doesn't read real to me but "cryptocommodities" sounds ridiculously kikey enough that it will probably happen.

One of the sources read.
Where is this book/info? How in the fuck have they planned out that far already? WHO could plan that fucking far already?
Is this just something to throw Holla Forums off? Where is the proof this came from bilderberg other than the odditty of it?

sage

larp

No it can't be a larp. It is either a honeypot because of all the effort put into the other sources for the article. Or it is legit. But if it is a honeypot why did he provide archive links?

Wrong.

Where's the source?

The whole thing just got shoahd. What the fuck OP why didn't you archive everything?

Saging this retarded thread. A virus can't do anything, you need to remake the blockchain from scratch. Even if you do, viruses have nothing to do with it, this only needs compute power. Also, there are immutable copies of the blockchain on CDs etc, someone will detect it.

Oh wait I am just a faggot.

Shills saging this hard. Bump for more info!

This. Banks have entered the shilling game.
If anyone is super fucking concerned about anonymity and doesn't know how to launder Bitcoin, just fucking buy Monero.

Have you never heard of forgotten languages?
How new are you?

The people running the website use a form of encryption, instead of turning the text into a random string of numbers and letters, it turns it into words from other languages, and thus creates 'new' languages.
If you weren't here for the investigations into it, basically they seem to be directly connected to the elite, and what they post there is discussions and theories between each other encrypted into these strange languages, however they leave many parts in English too.
If I remember correctly, there were theories that the people running it are one of the families of the elite, or some theories that they are aliens. I don't particularly subscribe to either of those theories.
Regardless it's a very creepy website, a great source of insight into heaps of important subjects too though, never quite knew why we stopped investigating.

In the member exclusive part of the website, you would have to contact the website admin to get access to that.
In all fairness it does say 'prospects' not 'plan', i agree its a long time, but theres weirder shit on that website trust me.
Potentially, I wouldn't sweep it under the rug just yet though, even if it isn't confirmable. Also the submission date of the two posts are quite soon after when the Bilderberg meetings happened, and "Chantilly" also being the name of the town that the Bilderberg meeting was held in this year, so that all matches up.
Again I don't know any of this, but there is reasonable chance that it is true, and it's worth looking into regardless.

see

You do not need to remake the blockchain from scratch to compromise new blocks, which is most likely what was meant by that line.

This bit appears to have been translated into gobbledygook via fucking Klingon you credulous mongoloid:
Eat shit and die back on 4cuck.

Wow (((they))) use meme languages too? Where did you get the translator for klingon?

bump

Phoneposting.

You dumb LARPer, all they can do is reject transactions which would be easily detectable and wouldn't matter anyway since all they can do is a slowdown inversely to the amount of nodes they don't control (they hack 90% of nodes - Bitcoin becomes 10% slower)
It would also be easy as fuck to detect

LEAKS FROM CHANTILLY - QUOTES FROM BILDERBERG 2017.pdf

8ch.net/pdfs/res/6767.html

sage

bump

why all these sage's? whoops didnt realize the e-celeb threads are better and more important lol.

Some info from previous FL digs/reading

They are a blog shared by a group of people. They write in cryptolanguages (a fake language made up of two or more others). General topics of interest are esoterica, aliens, technology, geopolitics, religion, history. What seems to be a major projectis the discussion/development of quantum communication. QC is a name im giving it, the idea being that semantics can be encoded in audio visual data.

Leaking Bilderberg Notes, or even commenting on them is a little outside the lines of FL

LARP confirmed.

the more of these posts that i see, the greater confidence i have that they are real

Ok this is really interesting.
Where I can see attendance list of names for that meeting, I want to see traitors of my country.
Makes total sense or well I have been more than suspecting all key points they have for while myself.
Good shit and if LARP then so be it, accurate LARP is decent LARP.

BILDERBERG LEAKS CHANTILLY 2017

ht tp://www.mediafire.com/?xgndy1kclvdnp
ht tps://mega.nz/#F!AyQGwa6R!X6Sbm-qcmWEnaV8LfnPEnw

They have planned the end of civilization as we know it!!!

Spoiler bestiality or even better, don't post it at all. A simple search will give you what you're looking for. Now go be a lazy degenerate somewhere else.

ELITE-BILDERBERG-JESUITS HOME ADDRESSES

Make sure these evil traitors receive all the personal attention they desperately need!!!

Disgusting. Reported for bestiality.

alacrity repair bump

bump

POISONING THE WELL AGAIN?!
Don't fuck with my water jew