What are some movies about people like pic related?

What are some movies about people like pic related?

You're not pretty and your mama opinion doesn't count

the documentary about op's life after he shoots up a school

Stop spying on me, you faggots.

Fuck you, I spent like twenty minutes on this and your shit thread got deleted before I could post it

holy shit that is fucking me down to a t

is this a new meme?

It's of the same vein as that stupid Chadposting meme

Why is this phrase so popular all of a sudden?

aye me too, OP must be one of us as well to have pieced all this together

Gooble gobble, Gooble gooble
One of US - One of US
We accept OP, We accept OP
Gooble gobble, Gooble gooble

I've been consuming media nonstop since I learned how to torrent 9 years ago. I think I'm running out. I'm actually glad that new shit is so terrible, I don't feel like I have to watch/play it. I've justified this behavior by telling myself that everything I consume is potential inspiration/education for when I finally start creating content but every time I try to hone my skills I just make the ugliest shit, get depressed and shitpost.

Finding cinemageddon was the worst day in my life in hindsight, but Holla Forums put the nail in my coffin.

just post the gif don't type it out nigga

literally me tbh

A group of "people" who really want to ruin the entire idea of what a "meme" is in popular culture, because understanding their methods of culture control would wake the normalfag horde.

Literally belongs on Holla Forums. Denizens of Holla Forums are patrician chads fuck off.

there just memes bro

homosexuality is anti social.
rioting in the streets is anti social.
not wanting to talk to some pleb ass normie because he has shit taste in film is asocial at best, prosocial from my perspective. I want others to actually care about the shit they consume but they don't. They are the antisocial ones.

dat hits the spot!

Normies only care about sex and money.
Yet "sex-life" only brings them frustration and problems, and all money is spent on sex and better looking while earning money.
They also can only get together with booze because goldberg movies portray all social situations as drinking. Sober normies just staring at their appleTM instagram machines.

Shall we make such pic? I don't care enough to.