No man's sky - How many lies? Edition

I'm creating this thread to count exactly
HOW MANY LIES
have been fed to us about no man's sky through the trailers and interviews.
(The embedded video isn't on hellogames' channel so they get no views)
Here are most of the lies in each trailer:
TRAILER 1
1. Sea life: the sea is shown to have much more marine fauna than the actual game.
2. Graffix - The actual games graphics compared to the trailer feels "off"; Think of it like comparing an orange filter vs an actual orange object
3. Buildings - There seems to be a lot more types of buildings: the actual game has like 3 types of buildings and they all are prefabs

4. Special Locations - They show us shit like Dune Megaworms and crashed freighters: things you never see in game
5. Asteroids - Asteroid density in game is lacking compared to the trailer
6. Flight - The flight in game seems less dumbed down: in the game you get launched 100 meters up from the surface and can never go lower than that
TRAILER 2
7. The UI is noticeably different: gives you more information and is more elegant
8. Fauna - The trailers show us stuff like dinosaurs and herds of animals: in the game you get like 3 individual animals rendered at once, and they're all random parts from different animals meshed together instead of being actually unique animals that make sense
9. Spaceships - The fleets in the trailers are much larger and more dense
10. Flight (again) - It takes only a few seconds to enter a planet's atmosphere: in game your ship slows down greatly and it takes like 20 seconds
11. Minerals - the minerals seem to be desposited randomly in caves: in game the minerals are just in giant, easy to spot pillars everywhere
TRAILER 3
12. Graffix (again) - The trailer's environmental effects look a lot better than the actual game
13. Buildings (again) - We see a lot more varied buildings than in the actual game
14. Planets - We see more varied planets: one seen in the trailer and not in the game is a pandora-like planet with floating islands
15. Combat - We see things like cruisers getting shot down in atmosphere, faster maneuvering, etc. None of this is avaliable in the game
TRAILER 4
16. Portals - I've actually encountered them in the game: they are just giant models with hitboxes: the portals never actually work and there is no way to "interact" with them, and no clues on how to do so, for example they could've had a "slot" where you had to put something in like a proper game
17. Portal Flying Animal Sentinel Things - They don't show up near the monoliths
TRAILER 5
18. Trading post interactivity- the trading post shown in the game is never this active, at best you'll have like 2 ships at a time on it
19. Space stations - They don't look anything like in the trailer, they look like a bright-yellow rubik's pyramid
20. Animals (again) - They don't look as varied or as interesting as the ones seen in a trailer

That's an average of 4 lies per video. Correct me if I'm wrong or missed anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xgkHn
webm.land/media/ck39.webm
gist.github.com/gitFurious/cff8a09f244d7c880e8554b2f0b4efa5
archive.is/dz6AI
archive.is/nHe3W
archive.is/3vb5J
archive.is/6Da7O
pastebin.com/Kxsdyz3s
youtube.com/watch?v=C0QvFTHR7rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh also:
21. general activity - the trailer showcases increased activity with both fauna and starships: the actual game feels way more barren than the trailer

Who is the bigger fool? The fool who lies about his capabilities or the fool who believes the lies?

Who gives a shit. The game sucks ass, let it die in obscurity.

I didn't believe this game was gonna deliver a year before it's release, anyways. That's why i got it for free
But the fool who believes the lies probably deserved it.

Don't forget the steam pics, they're still up..

At some point it became a dumbed down console port.

Wasn't it always originally supposed to be on PS4 but then they announced PC compatibility?
Even then, having to be ported to consoles is no excuse for deliberately misleading consumers.
I want to sue these faggots for false advertising.

Originally it was planned for 360 and PS3.

Well, wasn't that like 4 years ago when the "next-gen" consoles hadn't been released?

Wouldn't the game have to have some features in place already in order to be "dumbed down"? They told people nothing about the game beforehand and that's exactly what they got: nothing. Anybody who bought this expecting anything different has the brain of a zika baby.

oh boy do you guys spend much time talking about shit you don't like

The thing was in development since 2008.

The surely planned a lot, as seen by the trailers.
But then it's suddenly 2016 and you must release, because otherwise your going to skip another console generation.
It's the usual fate of games in development hell, who want to much and run out of time and budget.

90% of your complaints can be explained by fanboys with

name a good game that came our recently that we can talk about instead

It's honestly no excuse. Daggerfall was made in 2 years, and accomplished much more.

No excuse. It's just what happens when a gamedev runs out of time and money (due to incompetence or whatever reason) and has to release a barebones incomplete game to recoup the money spent.

I guess hitler really did like the jews since he talked about them so much

>implying they couldn't of just released the game shown in the trailers that was "recorded in real time"
>unless, wait, what if the trailers weren't recorded in real time oh my god they lied ;0

Vidya seems to be the only industry where you can get away this easily with falsely representing your product.

It happens all the fucking time and then you have fanboys defending it so it continues on.

I blame normalfags and plebbitors.

You can tell yourself that - just like Holla Forumstards like to pretend Spore was good "at one point" and then got dumbed down - but it's highly unlikely. It's obvious the devs got in over their head when it comes down to actual gameplay. Like almost every other Cuckstarter/Indie dev today.

is there no advertising standards in america? can you take someone to court over false advertisement?

Sony lost a case for false advertising on the VITA, but software side the only one I know of is the colonial marines one and that one lost steam once half of the plaintiff were bought off.
And stop formatting your post like this it's retarded, break the flow of your argument and betray the fact that you come from reddit.

I saw one kind of like that. Landed on one of the islands and took some screenshots. The planet had constant shitty weather where it was always windy and snowing, though, so that kind of spoiled what could have been a really nice aesthetic.
Windy and snowy could actually look really nice, too, but instead of putting in the effort they opted for the "make every type of weather just cheap yellow smoke effects" angle.

Why has nobody complained about the constant fucking pissfilter yet? That shit is worse than FO3.

If only they made a fucking game to go with those screenshots

The filter comes in more than just piss depending on the planet, you have Piss Yellow, Shit Brown, PMS Red and Daily Dose Violet, probably more but even at a 100% discount I couldn't go on for more than that in this game.

Considering how hard Sony dropped them earlier this year this game must've had it's fair share of behind the scene drama, any new on this front ? Other than the stolen procedural generation code.

I think that's meant to be the planet's nonsensically colorful atmosphere, as each planet has a different color of piss in its filter. Some have no filter, but it's rare.

Personally, I'd rather they take all the bright fucking colors away from outer space. Flying through a bright red or bright green solar system hurts my fucking eyes. it should be black with specks of white and maybe an occasional nebula effect for flavor. Instead each solar system seems to exist within its own bowl of kool-aid.

How do they lie when they never answered any questions about the game in the first place?

You can. Its just that most of the gaming audience is full of good goys who will do nothing unless there is a moral reason.

So true it hurts. This game has good aesthetics, considering it's 100% procedural trash. The graphics quality and optimization is shit, but it still manages to look really nice occasionally.

But there's no actual game there. It's just an interactive screen-saver. They claim it's because they were forced to rush the game out a year or two early, but I don't think even a 10-year dev cycle would have made any difference.

maybe if there was a class action the industry would stop pulling this hype bullshit with fake gameplay trailers

Lets not forget about the biggest lie that was multiplayer. We should really make a nice list and spread it

I guarantee that if the flying sandworms, the dinosaurs that actually look interesting with the spindly legs, the graphical quality, the space gunfights, and the planets that weren't copy pasted from 5 existing layouts with 5 existing "modifiers", then it wouldn't be as shat on by normalfags and reviewers. It probably still wouldn't have been good by any stretch because muh procedural generation and muh 18 gorillion, but it would have been something for fuck's sake.

You mean the one that was in development for over 3 years and received a nice sum of money from Sony to make it?

Isn't 3 years an extremely short time for modern game development? I thought most AAA dev cycles were 5-7 years, with the first three years being pre-alpha prototyping.

Whatever the case, they had no business advertising their game in this state, much less releasing it. It'd be easy to just blame Sony or Murray, but I think both parties are equally at fault for being greedy, retarded and incompetent in equal measure.

A new one then : archive.is/xgkHn

I get the point, but also:

Any other traditional handcrafted game with that kind of drop in quality will be bashed because it looks lazy. Consider this: even if you had 1.000 genuinely gorgeous planets (you could access if you had any idea where they are and how to get there), how much does it represents out of their 18 quintillion trash-tier barren wastelands? It's like a hideous game with one okay-looking texture: you can make the whole promotion around that one texture, it still isn't representative of what the consumer will get.

Their 18 quintillion shit is a double edged sword: it's a huge playground, but also an experience watering down feature. Everyone played (or at least tested) Minecraft at this point. How much land have you visited, compared to the entire size of the world? What will you do with three or four more of these worlds? Now what if you get 1 billion of those worlds? There's a moment when adding more content doesn't matter, because you're not going to see it, and in the long run you have more chances of seeing the same crap than look at something worthwhile.

no, show us more

All in all, the game is less detailed, less populated, less active, and more empty and featureless than people were led to believe.

I imagine if there was actually more stuff to interact with, unique things to see, and just generally more stuff happening, the game would actually evoke sense of exploration and discovery that the devs claimed they were going for. Since there's a whole lot of fucking nothing and anything of remote value or use just exists as fuckhuge pillars of busywork, the game is more of a tedious loneliness simulator.

Had they shown more stuff to lead me to believe there'd be anything worth seeing in their game, I might have believed the hype.. But they didn't making all this "NOT KNOWING IS THE POINT OF THE GAME" bullshit seem all the more ridiculous and infuriating. So many people thought that Hello Games was being quiet and evasive about the game because they wanted to preserve the mystery, as if there was even more to the experience than they let on.. But it's exactly what they showed us: Bland, unimaginative topography, with spore-tier creatures aimlessly wandering around, with maybe one structure on the entire planet that's vaguely worth seeking out. Then they copy-pasted that a few quintillion times.

Holla Forums rly plays a shitty sjw-non-game interactive screensaver.

Man I saw just how shit this game was at my friends house its not even a real game it feels like cucked demo.

webm.land/media/ck39.webm
nuf said

Is there a torrent with the newest updates? Any improvements?

Noticed another difference between trailer and reality:

22. Birds never fly normally like in the trailer, instead they're constantly flipping around in endless circles like they have ADHD, making it impossible to scan them unless you shoot them down and scan the corpse.

Have there been any?
Is there anything they could possibly do to salvage this?

The steam page says there was at least one "big" update on the 13th and as far as I know at least a few smaller ones.

Fucking brilliant.

You know, I really don't know why people say this game is so unique and no one has ever done anything like it. It's pretty much just another empty, procedurally generated survival-crafting game, even early access with how they're planning on adding some real gameplay. The only difference with this game is that it's on a larger scale, which pretty much just amplifies how boring it all is.

Theyre just parroting the hype they were fed.

NeoFags managed to get language strings! Feast your eyes on the various messages (including backstory and events) of NMS:
gist.github.com/gitFurious/cff8a09f244d7c880e8554b2f0b4efa5

It also includes the Call-of-Duty-inspired death quotes:
etc.

I'm totally cool with the idea. Note that the thread on NG has spread here and there:
Kotaku - archive.is/dz6AI
IGN - archive.is/nHe3W
MSN - archive.is/3vb5J
VG247 - archive.is/6Da7O
It's also trending on Facebook…

Why has nobody else mentioned the notifications?

God damn

All right, I just want to share this.

Basically, I had only heard of the game's name in the past few months. Had never checked any trailers, read any news on it, nothing. Got released, heard about how much of a fiasco it was. Got curious, decided to check out a few videos. Watched Totalbiscuit's video on the performance issues and a bit of Markiplier's Let's Play. Got interested, so I got it. Played it for 3 hours so far, and I really like it.

Basically, what I'm seeing is a good game with massive performance issues which was way, WAY overhyped. It had a lot of false advertising and the release was broken. However, it's still a neat game, especially for a goddam autist like me.

Take this as the opinion of someone who was not in on the hype train and got the game a week after it was released and thus after it got a few fixes.

God I fucking love that video.

You are playing and defending a walking simulator. Noone fell for the hype here and we are laughing at the retards that did. It is not a neat game, it is a bug riddled walking simulator.

Did you seriously pay 60 dollars after everything you heard about it? Even if you like it do you seriously think it is worth 60 fucking dollars for the gameplay that it presents?

Why are you here? What about nms is good?

I happen to like walking simulators.

pic related

I like quiet, exploration based games. In Minecraft, while others were building giant cocks and farming diamonds, I was trying to find caves and new biomes and shit.

I did say I'm autistic.

Then I want a link to the working version you speak off, because I see no such thing..

Another spoiler from the Nada and Polo path:
deepest lore indeed

To be fair, if this was a well-crafted single player game without muh procedural generation, but with polished and diverse worlds, it might be worth a pirate.

Do you have an AMD machine?

No.

The problem is that the footage and info before release was too vague so every one just assumed it was going to be way more amazing than it turned out to be.

It's a problem with open-world games, all that "freedom" makes people get too emotional.

What is most surprising to me is that it's the most bland, boring games that people blindly and violently defend.

But that requires effort, while slapping an algorithm that you didn't even invent on a couple of assets is easy peasy.

Then it should be running fine beyond slow-downs once in a while.

Everyone who happens to be a retarded normal. Holla Forums called them on their shit early on.

No.

DWARF FORTRESS IN SPACE WHEN?

They lied even about things they werent vague on

well let s be fair, at least you could still go on a bloody rampage GTA's style and make nice pursuit .
and when you are tired of it you take a boat

Then I don't know what to tell you. Runs just fine on mine at medium settings. My specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-3330 @ 3.00 GHz
RAM: 10 GB
Video card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti

At least we still have our backlogs.

Aurora

it-3570k, gtx780, 8GB RAM. It is actively trying to fry my PC.

Holla Forums, where do we draw the line? Hear me out here. We have consumer protection for food, for tools, for services - pretty much anything, though it may depend on your country. Why the fuck do we not have that for false advertisement in videogames? How is this legal?
The reason the whole E3, for example, has become a big a big, fat lie-convention is because they CAN lie. If on the cover of a product you say it's 90% fruit and in reality it's just 50% or whatever, for example, you can kiss your juice licence goodbye.
At some point we have to stand up against that. #TrailerGate or something, I don't fucking know. But it's getting worse every fucking year.
Early access scams should also become illegal.

Jesus. It should run on yours. Did you get the new graphics drivers this morning? I got an update for mine, though I couldn't tell you if that helps since I didn't play the game before getting the update.

Yes.

Dude, it runs fine on computers that closely resemble the ps4 specs. The further you stray the worse it will run. You can have the most powerfull hardware available and it will run like shit

When the Lowest Common Denominator finally wakes up and realizes they're being shit on, then things will change.
With protections for food, what's usually required is enough people fucking dying before anything is questioned. Same for tools and services.

Video games rarely kill people, so people rarely think critically about any of it.

Because lawmakers are still boomers who couldn't tell the difference between a video game and their asshole.

If I had any talent, I would make a kickass CGI trailer of some guy fighting zombies with a sword, mining diamonds and building a castle, then going through a hell portal and fighting ghosts and skellingtons and shit. Really detailed graphics and all.

Then, at the end, it would just cut to a black screen with "MINECRAFT" splashed in the middle. And it would be titled "THIS IS HOW NO MAN'S SKY WAS MARKETED".

see

He's most likely right. Shitty optimization is shitty. I likely got super lucky.

Fallout 4 looked like it turned out to be - boring and mediocre

I can fucking run it with E7500, HD5700 and 2 gig ram.
It's usually around 20 fps, and i did have to do that opengl config trick to get it to not crash.

Good job at showing me the post bellow mine.

Ebin.

Seriously kill yourself already or at the very least leave this site.

forgot image
Seriously though, how can they fuck up so much

relevant

Its actually very much illegal.
A few companies have actually been sued, until very recently videogames lived in this legal grey area.
They were considered a hobby so most lawyers wouldn't make a case because it was videogames.
Politicians didn't care because their voter base weren't those who played games.

However recently there have been a slew of lawsuits in the last year so I think we the dying of Hollyqueer lawyers are seeing the amount of money being tossed around and realized a new market.
Same with politicians caring more about the new voters playing the games then the whiny mothers crying about them 20 years ago.

Totally not subscribed to TotalAssCancerCuck

Tks for the tip. Didn't knew about it, looks fun!

40 minutes of nothing, just finished watching it

Asscancer defended Thi4f

And that's awful
He also legitimately thinks warframe is a good game because he spends lots of money on it

Disagreeing with someone sometimes doesn't make them completely irredeemable and not worth seeing as a real person, socjus

Watching a bit of it now. He's putting a lot of the blame on Sean Murray and the games press for outright lying, repeatedly, on numerous occasions, about what the game would contain, specifically when it came to multiplayer and the depth of gameplay.

Let me guess "it's a good game because I spent money on it. Lots of money. Of it was a bad game do you think I would have spent so much on it?"

I don't care about him as a person, I care about his taste as a Jewtube celebrity that's what he offers.
If what he offers is shit, then to me he is shit.

5minute into it
he basically is saying

the probleme with NmS is that it s "redardedly" coded.
their procedural generation is basically :
we have 10000 assets now randomize them,
the world is created without any logic.
sometime you will see a conflict between 2 faction but that just because in that system:
"event_conflict was randomly set to true"

where do sentinel come from? who put them here ?
where are the capital cities of thoses faction at war ?
why is there only primitive world ? are they implying you are the only one (with the 2 faction at war) who evolved ?

even SPORE featured evolution in their planet where you could see creatures in various state of evolution.

the procedural generation is so bad that you can come up with this:
a missmatch of asset randomly put together.
the back of the head's texture doesn t even match his back ..

alien lifeform yes, but that ridiculous ? how can a lifeform evolve like that ?

again the code is so bad , ==SO LAZY==
that they just regroup the asset in different categories and then the program call for them randomly.
——————————————–
i wouldn t be surprise is the way their game works is when creating a world is:
(for number or panet present in the system)
asteroid belt: true/false
1 2 3 4 5 each corrsponding to a different eco system
open asset toolbox and randomly mix thoses different body part obviously you can subdivise this step into : generate head(eyes, mouth etc …, generate body, etc …
is the system in conflict ?
——————————————–
and here you go, based ont he number of asset and how randomly you can put them together, go explore your 5quintilion different world.
IIRC all of this can be resume to a simple factorial : asset!

that s also why there is mostly and only primitive life form because just like in RPG where you say "fuck you its magic"
here they will say: "fuck you it s primitive alien race"
exept that this is supposed to be evolution and something like this cow: JUST DIE before even existing.

yea i know i write like a nigger, who cares

No, more like "What do you mean grindy? I mean I could see how it might be a little grindy for free players but that's just necessary! Besides, that doesn't matter anyway, the game is fun because I have all this fun stuff I paid for!"

I absolutely agree with you on all those points. I mean watching the trailers, the game looks nothing like that. And that's the issue: It was false advertising.

Never mind how fucking broken it seems to be for most people.

Surely he got most of it for free.

According to the Nada/Polo lore, the Pirates aren't a faction. They're not even people. They're just "Pirates" that appear out of nowhere with the specific purpose of shooting and stealing. They're a part of the "simulation" they talk about. Basically, those two characters are literally telling the player "this universe is actually a video game and the pirates are just variables thrown in to fuck with us".
Same shit. The sentinels exist specifically to shoot and hurt and harass the simulated species. There's no meaning, no purpose. It's just for video game reasons.

That's the game's lore.
"This is a game and everything that happens is arbitrary because of the evil game programmers."
No subtext, no subtlety, no cleverness. Just dry as fuck, like Star Ocean 3 but somehow even worse.

Nada also says something about how "the elements of the worlds are scattered around nonsensically and the chemistry is arbitrary and overly simplistic by design of the programmer".

Basically, Nada and Polo exist as a kind of self-aware way for the developers to say "we made a shitty game, we know we made a shitty game, and instead of working harder or being sorry, take this FUCK YOU instead".

If the game were actually of reasonable quality, I might find something like this cute or amusing on some level, but as it is it's just grating.

Yeah, I was wondering what the fuck the sentinels were supposed to be. They feel completely superfluous. I aggro'd them once right as I started, still not sure why (I think they get mad when they see you mining stuff too fast), and since then they just seem to be flying around doing… Nothing.

I mean I don't mind the lack of a backstory. Sometimes shit being mysterious is fine. But it's not just that they lack a backstory, it's that they lack a purpose. I don't feel like they add anything to the gameplay.

Oh, it's even lazier than that, by the way. Much lazier.
Every single system is filled from end-to-end with an even distribution of asteroids that end exactly where each planet's atmosphere begins. There are no empty pockets, there's no velocity or clustering to it. It's just asteroid soup.

The little shits only aggro when you are mining while they scan you, shoot open vault doors or when you go raiding freighters. There are some planets where they shoot on sight, but they are 100% there to hinder the player and no more.

Reminder.

Is this screensaver worth pirating? I don't have any other game to play right now.

Sentinel behavior is randomized by planet. Some are "relaxed" where they just watch you drill and murder all day long, scanning you but doing nothing.
Other planets are "high security" where you're not allowed to take a single pebble without being attacked.

The only time I've had anything resembling fun with them was on a planet where the sentinel presence was listed as "Frenzied", and I was constantly on the run from a permanent 5-star wanted rating.
Those huge walkers are pretty cool looking. It's a shame the game mechanics are so fucking shit that fighting them is completely uninteresting. They just have perfect aim-bot with a hitscan ray that's always locked onto your face. It will hit you through a fucking mountain, they don't care about collision detection.

Just meh all around.

It's an adequate time-waster. I'd recommend some crossword puzzles instead.

It has a small filesize so it should be quick to pirate, it runs like crap on most computers though so good luck

Planet physics are really wonky and really oddly optimized, not to mention that the game is highly glitchy and full of odd design choices, like the randomly spawning zergs and exploding robot dogs.

Even still, it's a better game that NuMale's Sky.

I wouldn't say so.

Not even. It chugs at a snail's pace even on good machines, there's no challenge, inventory is too small and too much mindless grinding to expand, and if you want a "comfy & relaxing" game, there's much better that actually looks comfy, and actually is relaxing.

Not to mention the more people that pirate- the more the dev can bullshit "Oh yeah, it failed because of piracy, its a good game, honest."

How do people like you even end up here? Did somebody advertise at Reddit again?

You need to stop posting on this website.

Space engineers is shit.
Oh boy an engineering game with only two blocks with engineering capabilities, oh they also explode and detach without warning which they have been doing since the very beginning two years ago and probably will still be doing all the way into release.

Also giving Keen money is unethical after he embezzled 10 million and made Medieval Engineer.

You mean too large. There isn't even the "difficulty" of managing your inventory. 48 slots for your suit and 48 slots for your ship - which effectively counts as 96 slots since each ship slot holds double the stack size.
Your personal inventory is super cheap to upgrade, each slot only costing an extra 10,000u over the previous one, and some planets spawn upgrade drop-pods every 20 meters so you can upgrade the whole damn thing in a single run.

Money isn't even hard to make, as there are planets bizarrely littered with high-value rare materials all over, so you can just run around for 3 minutes, then sell your entire inventory for over a million units and repeat.

By equally nonsensical contrast, ship upgrades are insanely expensive for no good reason.

Ship with 12 slots: 100,000u
Ship with 20 slots: 2,400,000u
Ship with 40 slots: 55,000,000u
I don't know what curve they were shooting for, but even with the relatively fast money gathering methods, I couldn't even be assed to grind out over 50 million money just for a marginal inventory capacity upgrade.

At every turn, in every capacity, this game's design is a failure. There is no logic or sanity behind any fragment of this game either alone or in combination with any other feature.
It's like they just sat there pounding away at the code just adding things in randomly as they thought them up without even bothering to check for consistency.

pistons and rotors have been fixed recently haven't they?

They claim that almost every update. In single-player they don't glitch out and blow your creations to smithereens maybe 60% of the time. In multi-player, they're doomsday devices.

IIRC, one of the Blops games also got done for having broken multiplayer on release.

I honestly think there is enough evidence to make a case.
If not against Sony (accusing them of being in on it to sell more PS4s), but certainly the dev team.

You play the trailers and compare it to game footage in a court of law, and it'll be obvious.

I made this based on the posts in this and previous threads pastebin.com/Kxsdyz3s

If nothing else, it helps spread the word that it shouldn't be supported or bought.

Let's not forget the butchered interface.

Gonna have to counter 14 and 18.

I've actually been to a planet with floating islands so that is in the game. Not that there's anything on said islands though.

For 18, if you're talking about the insides of the space stations, I've had them come close to full a few times but usually it is pretty dead.

Do not buy this game it's fucking shit

It's trading posts, the little hubs you find on the planet not the space stations.

Don't forget, user, the "achievements" or "milestones" are set so incredibly low that you see these cinematic notifications every 2 minutes, sometimes multiples in a row.
They're all just linear, so instead of each level getting progressively harder to reach, reaching level 10 just means you did an easy thing 10 times in a row.

For example, every time you kill 5 sentinels.
Or every time you walk another 5000 meters.
Or every time you jump to a new star system.
Or every time you catalog all life on a planet.

If they want them to feel even remotely important or significant, they need to actually feel like you had to work to achieve them.
But, of course, there's no gameplay in this "experience". There's no challenge, there's no fun.
So instead, they have to try to trick you into thinking you're doing something by saying "GOOD JOB! YOU DID IT!" every time you make three keystrokes.

that in the alpha of battlefront III (2008), one could go from terrestrial battle to space battle NmS's style.

It still hurts

You don't belong here, just admit it to yourself and leave.

SUPER BOOPER

This is Frontier: Elite 2 (1993). Of special interest is the part at the 4:40 mark.

i m waiting for camescom to see if they will anounce planetary landing in planet with atmosphere (and thus cities and such)
it would be logical to release it during the horizon expantion.

i will be mad if they only do ti for the fps/boarding/walk arround your ship/station/ cities .

Not to mention, in multi-player anything you build that isn't covered in turrets and several layers of armor will be destroyed or broken down for parts if you leave for more than a couple hours.

This "game" makes me so fucking mad and I even had very low expectations. They actually thought nothing of charging full price for this non-game, completely devoid of substance… After experiencing all it has to offer after two hours, I want to just move on and play something else but I can't. I feel like a great unjust ice in the world needs to be righted. All of the plentiful high review scores read like the team deserves that score for the technology of their procedurally generated universe without realizing that their job is actually to review video games, and this poor excuse for a video game fails on such a fundamental level.

I feel like I've been raped and I can't wash the feel of No Man's Sky from my skin.

Amazing.

So… how is infinite replayability doing today?

I'll come back later.

For fuck’s sake, even I’ve seen it.

Oh alright, I don't play that much multiplayer with it though. no one to play with

Reported for supporting degeneracy.

keep pol shit at pol you fucking nigger, we talk games here you stinky kike

Found the Jew.

wow racist antisemite, it's you who don't belong into Holla Forumsee, that stuff belongs to Holla Forums!

oy vey nigger, you are causing me arse a shoah ye putrid cunt

im real anonymouse u fuckin fuck fuck off to facegag u reddit man

No. Every so often my 980 will just cut out while “playing” it. I’ll hear the fans spin down and I start getting two frames per second.

My hardware itself is saying, “Fuck THIS shit!” and it’s right.

I’m only playing it because I’m literally suicidally depressed and it beats suicide. Not even joking. That’s the only reason I’m subjecting myself to this fucking garbage. It makes me feel slightly better about my life to know that as worthless as I am, even I could have made a better (read: actual) game than this.

Reported for kike shill.

Wanting cuck to be a meaningless buzzword that can apply to anything is supporting degeneracy, shitposter

Reported for ebil nadsee :^DDD

profligate

cuck, you have learned the ay'ch'an word for "person you don't like."
45 seconds later "letterbox of confusion wants you to know, you meet 3 aliens"

Crowbcat delivers

This, they've done so many things to rotor and pistons and I think they are just fundamentally broken.

I'm permanently banned from SE discussion and they even threatened to call the steam police on me.

Well I'm not a fucking mind reader, shitposter

AND PEOPLE WILL STILL DEFEND THIS SHIT

Not punchable enough

it's beautiful

this video is the only thing good about the game's release

I still marvel that people trusted the poster boy for numale cucks.

I excepted this guy to deliver, but he didn't.

There once was a time where I wanted this industry to improve in transparency and increase with pro-consumer policies. But to see so many people blindly buying into ANOTHER blatantly manufactured garbage hype game and defending it like the stupid goys they are makes me want nothing more than endless DLC, microtransactions, EA shit, and false CG trailers for them all. They keep eating shit then they deserve to live in the outhouse

As soemone who's pirated the game some of OPs points are a little hyperbolic but relatively true.

Frankly it feels like the game was rushed to hell and released to fit a 2016 deadline

I'm putting myself onto an old games only diet. I actually stopped playing Zelda Oracle of Seasons to start No Man's Sky and I feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

Fucking summerfags.

Hey, I pirated the game too!
And it doesn't get past the double click

I want to believe that this is going to turn into the new ET, but people are too consumed by media to be responsible consumers themselves. And this is ultimately why capitalism is failing, because the average goy is too stupid to look after his own interests. Sadly there isn't anything else positive to change it with.

don't worry, we'll release the rest as DLC, the price will be reasonable

Wasn't this supposed to be a small indie game at some point?

Devs are laughing at you people all the way to the babk

Can it actually be called that if everyone has the same planets?

Yes.

They were only 4 guys, but then hype train, investment, sony publishing the game, an increased studio, 5-7years in development. Plus charging full triple A price. It can't really be called independent anymore.

They can laugh all they want, but I'm laughing too.
I got Steam to refund me it on release, even though I pre-ordered it only a month ago.
They must have had multiple people sending paragraphs in the refund comments about how shit the game is. I know I did.
Pls no bully, I planned to refund it if it was shitty.

Somehow that wasn't obvious ages ago?

I was only interested in it from the trailers, and I've been following it since 2014. I knew it was going to be a non-game, I just wanted a comfy space exploration experience. But now I'll just wait until Elite: Dangerous isn't as bland.

Why do the image not load all of a sudden? For almost 30 minutes now. Same thing happened yesterday and then everything resolved itself after an hour. What is going on? Is it CTR?

Could be, are we getting more traffic again?

Love the new Markimoo episode about NMS. How he deals with this game, only if you seen. He actually managed to make it look fun.

It's not hard when all he has to do is yell some stupid shit and all the retards around the world laugh.

That's his job, make shitty games look fun. If you get a good enough salesman, you can sell a gold painted turd as jewelry. Unfortunately casual gamers are the easiest and most retarded suckers, for gamers, you don't even need to paint the shit gold.

FUCKING LEAVE THIS PLACE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Maybe it has something to do with the chimpouts? Anyways it happens across all boards for me. Freaking annoying

Please kill yourself

What's the deal with that stupid pink mustache?

Thing is, I'm pretty sure the procedural generation is at fault for making this kind of thing incredibly uncommon.

See, since there are 18 QUINTILLION PLANETS, there's probably every single type of planet out there somewhere. Gas giants, water planets, fractured planets, a planet made entirely of minerals, a planet that looks exactly like Earth, all that shit that they promised but nobody's yet found, literally ANYTHING that you can imagine. But… because of the sheer number of planets and by virtue of the procedural generation, most planets are going to end up "typical". You'll probably never be able to find the most interesting ones in your lifetime.

Think of all the natural variation in humans. There's people out there that are bigger geniuses than Einstein and Hawking put together, better painters than Michelangelo and Da Vinci put together, someone that embodies every single sexual fantasy you have all at once… but you'll never meet them. There are 7 billion totally mediocre and typical, "medium everything stats" people that you'd have to sort through to in order to find those few dozen utterly fantastic and incredible people.

This is why procedural generation will never work large-scale in a video game. What it does is produce environments and conditions which, like reality, are 99.999~% boring and flat and bland. What players want is a game where EVERY planet is incredibly amazing and unique, and that's something a computer program can't do. That requires someone to hand-build each planet.

Get with the times, shitlord

So what the fuck do we call this?
No Man's Game?
Pleb Man's Sky?
Plunder Man's Sky?
>Flood detected.

if I made the money he made for playing video game, I'd dye all of my hair pink.

watching a SJW faggot

I have a single blue tinted pubic hair.

Because your thread got deleted. Someone said Nu Male's Sky in the other naming thread, I think it's fitting.

Pink hair is the best.

Nu Male's Lies is good too

I assume you're being sarcastic.

DELETE THIS

get these skanks out of here

Underrated post.

Okay do people actually call him this unironically?

Was that actually 16.5 minutes long?
Felt like 3.
Damn good work tbh.

YesYes

Oh

That is bullshit, because it is has nothing to do with the "all the possibilities within the universe" or something like that. Because it is a 2.5GB game. It has a very small defined number of features things can have and as we have observed they occur in very specific game. People think some super random thing is going to happen. Nothing of the sort.

I took the plunge and went to NMS's reddit and here's what was on the top:

This is it, this is the mother of scams. If you can't even get retards to back you up and instead actively calling out your bullshit, you know you're screwed.

Holy shit really? That place just keeps getting worse and worse.

If its dedicated subreddit is calling it out you know its bad
and it makes me happy

Well then.

Post dancing gifs

The oldfags there are regretting their decision to stay more and more each day. Last I heard, they moved to /vp/ because titties trigger normalfags and keep them out.

The newfags don't know any better, and just come from reddit and facebook for the edge, memes, and shitposting, if they aren't working for a marketing firm.

I go to halfchan every now and then just to see how bad it is. I don't even know what to think any more when I can make obvious shitposts and the replies are all in agreement.

thread theme

How cuckchan has fallen. It's 100% under shill and companies control

It really is one small step away from being reddit and thats the fact its still an imageboard so you cant control posts as much as you can on reddit.

You don't even understand what procedural generation IS. Go learn the meaning of the terms before you attempt to debate with the big boys.

I can't even have fun with this anymore
I'm just fucking done

I think you kind of missed what he was saying.

Amazing

I am glad I did not buy this game. Does anyone think its wise to buy a PS4 for FF15? Or is it coming to PC? Kind of want to play it.

I'm just so disappointed, Holla Forums. I keep playing it because, I don't even know, my brain just can't accept the reality of it being shit.

Like, I knew it was gonna disappoint. It was obvious that people were expecting too much from a small indy def and that he just decided to go along with the expectation and try to not tell everyone to chill the fuck out because obviously, that'd kill the game before it was even sold. But instead he went the other extreme. Telling more and more lies about how amazing the game will be and then, in the end, doing a classic cash grab. I expected disappointment - but not a scam.

The problem is that we LET this happen. Every time. No other industry has been so filled with lies lately. Think Watch_Dogs, DayZ, WarZ, The Division, All those unfinished early access cashgrabs… basically, we do nothing to fight for being treated like every customer should be. We just let it happen. Instead we should be, for example, starting a movement to enforce proper customer protection. Instead we write angry reviews almost noone reads anyway.

We have to change things, Holla Forums.

Pretty sure they mentioned some sort of PC port for FFXV.

It's coming to PC. Though there is some good stuff coming out within this next year for the PS4, finally. That might make it worth getting.

Don't get a PS4 for FF15 though.

Spoiler:
it's a bad game.you will not like it

No its will be shit, the combat is hold down a button and throw magic grenades

Holy fucking shit this entire game in a nutshell.

I will get it on PC then.

You sound like the kikes that tell Holla Forums to take it to the streets of Europe.
It is not that simple. If we make a move we will be bashed into the ground.

Who are the four suited guys standing around the news desk? The dude in the green tie seemed to know what's up.

There seems to be some bad math going on here. Even if it were properly implemented, whatever, I don't imagine most people can properly imagine what 18 fucking quintillion actually means. Even writing it out doesn't really help.

It's just a lot of zeros. Well, put it this way. Suppose multiplayer was put in, and somehow every single one of the 7 billion human beings on the planet were playing the game all at once. Each person would still have roughly 2,571,428,571 planets to themselves. Over 2.5 billion planets. Your chances of finding another player in the game is equal to your chances of taking the entire motherfucking population of China and India combined, and randomly selecting a specific ONE of those people.

And since there will never be that many people playing, it's actually a hundred-thousand times less likely than that, also.

The only guy who was trying to do his job

It will probably still be bad user, I'd advise waiting for a good few weeks before buying it

And yet, exactly that happened on the first day of its ps4 release.

Stop buying games. Boycotts are the only answer.

The other option is to use politicians to go after the games industry. Tell soccer moms that video game developers are peddling slot machines on little chad and little stacies cell phone and it will stop.

Of course man. It's not like I have any idea HOW to take a stand against this. There should be a goddamn international costumer protection organisation which we would have to get on board and whatnot. To make a difference here you'd have to take this to #GamerGate levels. And even that shit was a fucking waste of time, mostly.

I didn't buy this piece of crap

Same thing can happen in Minecraft if you line up the seeds and go to the same coordinates.

By the way guys, you haven't discovered a true ending before you traveled to all existing universes after resetting the universe. Just saying.

There's limited amount of galaxies in this game, you travel through the reset. They are already pre generated. Supposedly the game won't travel you to the galaxy you already been on, and it should unlock new upgrades by the end of exploring new galaxies, the upgrades you didn't had in previous ones.

You faggots never experience the true game experience of no man's sky, which is beyond 10 resets.

Doesn't matter if you buy it or not, what matters is what the majority does. If they realize it's shit afterwards it's too late, money has been already made with it and others will copy the formula, which means less fun games and more scams in the future for you, too.

You sound naive.
We are not safe from food that kills us slowly with all the organisations in the wold to "protect" us. Fucking kikes.

heh, you fucking retard

So, what's the TRUE ending?

I expect that to change. That 1st of april "prank" they pulled seemed like a tease for the future. It scares me.

Are you kidding, this shit looks fucking awesome!

You can summon the eternal jew! It's like Arkham Knight, without the crashing.

I fucking hate these retards. A game is either free or not, you don't get to call updates and patches for a 60 dollar game "free".

A video of Sean Murray shitting on a plate.

Not my problem, I'm going to play good games AND laugh at all the dumb normalfags who eat this shit up.

You should care because it has already happened and it will continue to happen. Did DLC go away? No, people lapped that shit up and it increased thousandfold

Went there to check and it's true.
It's getting exactly as bad as i projected during the first exodus.

We need to find a person willing to do more than 10 galaxy travels through resets and even 100 if needed, to find out.

That person needs to record footage of new stuff you will see in those galaxies and inevitable real ending, where you DON'T travel to new galaxies anymore, because there are no new galaxies to explore.

You don't need to travel all 18 gorillion planets for that. Just a set amount of galaxies.

This.

files probably are

It'd be easy to do with cheats

And yet, on the very first day after release, two streamers found each other.
In how many galaxies? It is safe to assume all players start out in the same galaxy, and one galaxy alone isn't going to have all those planets.

Obviously you have to use Japanese locale.

I almost bought this game but changed my mind at the last second. I don't know why, I just did.

Lucky me.

allegedly

Well, given that everyone probably starts on the very edge of the galaxy (because the goal is to go all the way to the center and it wouldn't make sense if some players started on a planet right near the center) there's actually probably only a few hundred thousand or so possible start planets. That makes it actually possible and even probable for players to meet early in the game, or even start on the same planet.

They didn't find each other, they found the same planet, with slight differences.

No multiplayer.

What do you mean? they were streaming side by side and talked to the same NPC and they were on the same planet

That hurts. Thanks for the vid, though.

And yet they couldn't see one another despite being in the same location at the same time.

Did they talk to each other? Because the PC literally has no character model.

Wish me luck…

(checked)
DUBS user WILL DELIVER US FROM EVIL

It will be like playing desert bus 10 times back to back

Here is the magnet from my torrent rutracker is the only good thing to come out of russia so far

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4fdd2c03e2229da08f4152fec024082d1931f20&dn=No%20Man%27s%20Sky&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

That's not the point.
The point is that "remember the 666 gorillion planets so they'll never meet" is a moot point since the game is designed in a way that makes a meeting between two players not "infinitesimally probable", as Sean "Barefoot liar" Murray claimed it to be.
He kept pussyfooting around the issue instead of just saying "Singleplayer only, and others can see the shit you named".

Good luck user. Also every galaxy has its unique name, so you write them down, and if they will repeat, you will know for sure.

WHERE DID THE GAME GO, SEAN?
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE GAME, SEAN?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAME, SEAN?

All the hate for No Man's Sky. If you got a problem with it keep it to your selves. Some of us enjoy the game so crying like butt hurt bitches only makes you guys look retarded.

A true masterpiece.

have a free (you)

(you)

Oy vey, looks like someone has buyer's remorse

Shit son, you only have a shitposting skill of 0.

No Man Sky, soon Deus Ex and a month later Final Fantasy 15.

This summer is going to be a summer to remember with all the overhyped trash.

Thanks user. You're doing Blackbeard's work.

And why would I want them?

user please

Can you still play the games you bought if you're banned from steam?

To laugh at the bearded mans work, the nu-male

Deus Ex will be basically HR Redux, I call it.
FF15 might be ok like MGS5 was ok

Deus ex seems alright, did they promise any super amazing feat or something? I haven't seen anything that's like an extreme lie from the developers, yet…

It is only by knowing the suffering of evil that we may properly perceive the pleasure of good. A life made in balance is a life with the highest of highs.

So basically you can't enjoy good games unless you sometimes play shitty ones.

meh
Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

At least the devs of Kingdom Come: Deliverance actually have intentions of delivering on the features being promised. And when showing off the game they show off actual gameplay instead of sidestepping with PR responses and releasing misleading trailers.

bruh you think I'd ever write something like that even ironically.

Found a guy who did ending twice and ventured towards Calypso galaxy.

It seems literally NOBODY in the third galaxy yet, cause almost everyone drops the game at Hilbert Dimension.

Also it doesn't seem you loose ALL your upgrades at third galaxy you venture to.

Metaritic seems to like it though

Yeah, KC is one game I'm actually looking for. What I love even more is that there was a thread on reddit and people were whining about the game not being fantasy and the combat being too hardcore for the plebs.

If nothing else the fanbase ought to stay free of so much cancer because of that.

Also, Vavra is based. He's busy now selecting the (romantic, I suppose) heroine for the story and vets possible model candidates for not being pretty enough.

Spared no expense

Still images not loading. FUCKING KIKEWHEELS!

They're not going to optimize it?

Game has 13 galaxies total, which means 12 endings before the final 13 ending. 13 ending is the true one, i think.

This fucking shit game is long as fuck. At least its not 100. And as you can see galaxies are not random. First you arrive at Euclid, there you start the game, then Hilbert, and only then Calypso.

Kampinggas - is the last galaxy. Probably filled with camping niggers.

How long does it realistically take the reach the center considering it's just grinding with no skill needed. An hour? Two…? If you get some obsessed turbo-autist, they'll have gotten through 100 galaxies in a week if it's that quick.

don't know they start the preload 3 days from now and the system requirement was shown like 5 days ago so I don't think they have time for that. I am still going to play it probably on low graphics.

Every planet is Planet of the Apes.

Jesus christ, this is some F2P padding garbage

Yeah, you clearly just made that up.

Why does this game fucking over this man make me so mad

Inb4 it wraps around to the first galaxy

He however didn't

Well, if someone will venture trough all those galaxies, we will know the truth. Maybe someone can program a cheat to do that, like entering a code and bam - you are at the center. To speed run it.

This is my worst fear.

sean murray pls

Doesn't mean someone didn't. It's just a wiki entry, and wikis can be edited by anyone.

Its been released on pc for a while now, wonder if dataminers found it

would you tell someone who posted a copy past 'pretending' ?

Also notice the naming of galaxies:
Euclid Galaxy
Hilbert Dimension
Calypso Galaxy
Hesperius Dimension
Hyades Galaxy

Sound like human named galaxies. And then:
Ickjamatew
Budullangr
Kikolgallr
Eltiensleen
Eissentam
Elkupalos
Aptarkaba
Kampinggas

Pre-generated shit names.

This is how lazy you must be, to even stop naming your galaxies after first 5 ones.

I don't think they were expecting anyone to get past the third one.

It's data mined you dumb fuck, you can try mining yourself.
Judging by your posts your just another shill or a fuck from neogaf.

This video shows the 6th one already.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0QvFTHR7rM

The names of most of those are just random gobbledygook. It wouldn't surprise me if after the first few it just procedurally generates an infinite number of galaxies thereafter, even procedurally generating the name. You could play until the end of time and still not get a real ending or resolution.

To be fair, it's not like one could expect players to go to the center of the galaxy five times before realizing it's completely pointless.

Actually, what first came to mind was

TOMORROW, I'LL

Has anyone been able to find a larger (2560x1600/1440) of the main art? I’d like to make this image bigger.

What if those are just the galaxy the players visited? that means there is a player who finished the game 13 times already and every time he finish the game a newly random generated galaxy is made?

You deserve to die.

That sounds misogynistic as fuck.

On the side of gamers since the beginning. Unlike other indies like Jonathan Blow (Braid, The Witness), Sean Murray (and all his dumb PR shit of No Man's Sky), and others. Support devs who make that effort to deliver and stand with their audience, even if their game isn't perfect (no game is) I'm more comfortable giving games and devs like that my money.

Don't mislead your audience, don't berate your audience, make a good game, do your best to deliver on publicized features, all will be well and I'll buy your game.

Also this video is full of lies too

You deserve to be tortured.

Layout slightly refined.

I'm 30+ hours in and I still didn't even finish the first. And I tried to rush to the center, too. Big mistake, as it turns out, since following Atlas instead gives you the ability to find black holes yourself, speeding up your rush to the center A LOT. Even though Atlas is supposed to be the alternative to it. Top kek.
Now I'm trying to get a bigger ship so I can install more modules so that the expensive ones, being the warp modules, have a lower chance to break when I black hole warp…

Still, so many people talking about reaching several centers. I must be really fucking slow and retarded to still be 14k LY away from it.

You seem to not understand which concept this game tries to copy. The Starbound galaxy travel system. Galaxy alpha, galaxy beta, galaxy gamma, and so on. Where you find new stuff, better ores and shit.

No man's sky supposedly uses same fucking system.

So you are being a super cool hipster by pre-ordering/first day buying a game you purposely know nothing about it, other than they already made 2 shitty sequels? But you are a Nu-Gamer so I am sure HR was amazing for you and that is for you like a prove of the next one being too.

I respect Vavra because he has a clear idea of what his game is supposed to be and doesn't stray from it.

Kingdom Come won't be to everyone's taste because it is much more simulation than RPG proper. It's a very different beast from a (if it were hardcore) Bethesda game.

Murray, meanwhile, is a Burch tier vagina that only ever seems to be able to channel Todd Howard and sell the hollow shell of a game he has hyped up.

Are you not bored?

What a fucking kike trick.
>blah blah, you follow atlas blah blah I WAS LOST BUT NOW I’M FOUND blah blah
Kill every jew on Earth.

It's 3D starbound with somehow even less fun.

Why you're reaction to me? The Galaxies in no mans sky are just recolores, nothing more.

Fixed, Shitlord

Most like because Vavra has probably been plating games for the majority of his life, whereas the others haven't. So Vavra knows what it's like to be shafted by devs/publishers.
It's always bizarre to me how hipster indies think they can ever make good games without ever being into them themselves.

It sounds like the RNG was kind to you.

I am not finding suit upgrades, inventory management is currently a bitch… which makes gathering shit to sell a bitch… which makes upgrading the ship a bitch.

No user, they use different seeds, so you will see stuff unavailable for other people in galaxies after first.

I can hardly believe that. Even so after landing on one planet you already have seen everything.

I got so bored that I actually decided to do the Atlas thing even though I didn't feel like doing the sheep route at all, just because I realized how long it would take me to reach the center and because I already spent so much time doing it. What I expected was the feeling of betraying Nada and Polo, going down the "PATH OF GOD" instead of doing my own goddamn thing like all cool kids do. But no.
Instead Atlas is just like: "Ok, here's shittons of new words and some stones for free, you have to give them back to me later if you want to give birth to a new sun system though, not that you'll ever see it or anything but I promise, it's there. Well, now that that's done, here now you can detect black holes, go do what Nada and Polo told you to do even though they act like they want the opposite of what I want. K bye."

But does the game actually get any better?

Even the developers dont know what is in their game user :^)

you're insane if you actually believe that THESE devs put something that deep in THIS game.

Bro… the fuck are you talking about? I haven't pre-ordered anything. You need to calm your pretentious faggot ass down and stop projecting.

Well, they interact the same, its still the same gameplay as on previous galaxies, but you still have your upgrades, and planets on new galaxies are completely unique and have newly generated shit creatures on them.

That's why a lot of people encountered same stuff on first Galaxy. Because planet pool on Euclid galaxy is small as fuck.

Imagine Elder Scrolls Daggerfall being sliced in 13 pieces, that would explain it better.

Oh and what makes this even more ridiculous: Finishing the Nada and Polo questline took, what, almost 30 hours? While finishing Atlas afterwards took maybe 2. Reward for Nada and Polo: Pretty much nothing you could not find elsewhere, too. Reward for Atlas: TONS of new words and also detection of black holes.

I bet when you reach the center of the UNIVERSE after 300+ hours the game will tell you "Well you fucked up tho, you did the Atlas questline, now Atlas will take your anal virginity in return."

Don't buy it, i am not a shill. I am just proposing to cheat this game and see how really much it has to offer.

I get you. Problem is that nothing really changes. Sure you have your upgrades but they do same as all the other ones, so whetver youre in galaxy 3 or galaxy 13 you repeat the boring mindless shit you did in galaxy 1

Funniest thing about that, that starbound had at least unique ores to mind in each galaxy… This game is truly worse than starbound.

hue

orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/ Here is no mans sky without the walking around. Its free too!

The Summer Solstice of Salt Incarnate

Ready your burlapbags and water filters, we're farming tears for the meme god Kek.

Note, that Kek's name can also be spelled as Kuk.

exept from that brandon dude, they are all shilling so hard

this faggot in white even say without flinching:
"this is why i buy so many pack in heartstone"

seriously. i dont know if i should laugh or facepalm

If you get Atlas Pass v1, the left door in every single space station is guaranteed to have a suit upgrade. Otherwise just fly to rocky moons until you find one that's absolutely littered with drop pods.

Also, in one of the trailers the animals clearly interact with and react to each other.

In the actual game they are all autistic/mostly oblivious to the existence of other species.

Most of what they'll ever do is run around in circles, attack you, or flee. That's it. Then you have flying creatures that glitch all the time or have retarded moving patterns like just circling an extremely small area etcetra.

Did anyone actually spot any marine life yet though?

Trailer made it seem pretty fancy, like with the dinosaurs. The leak showed glitched sea creatures stuck on land, so my bet is that Mean Surray and his SJW friends just removed them from the game last minute before launch.

There's marine life. I've never seen anything resembling a fish, though. I saw a few eel-like things and a swimming banana bunch.