We Soros Now

#WhiteLivesMatter

Are we going to let our memes becomes schemes, Holla Forums? Because this is what they have planned.

takes place on 9/11

Coincidence?

If Spencer was sincere in his beliefs, he would know to sit the fuck down and re-evaluate his contributions. He should look at what he's actually accomplishing, rather than just trying to create a brand name so he can sell books to cuckservatives for forty years.

8/pol/ may be the only people on the web able to save us from this fucking false flag nightmare. I don't know if the mods are with us or against us, but we need to use our meme magic to destroy this TRS CIA faggotry. Kekistan was bad enough but I would hate to see Holla Forums's entire fucking culture become a Soros operation.

I don't think Spencer is Ann Coulter. I think he's a CIA agent and willing to push this as far as it will go. He might just disapear in the end and fall down the memory whole when a lot of young kids are in jail. When Joe Kennedy III is President with Elizebeth Warren as Vice.

Because I promise you that's the plan. They're going to "bring the country back together in 2020"

That may actually be the simple ploy: terrorise white youth into becoming cucks by actual imprisonment for 'hate speech assault'.

kike puppet

Also shaming them.

There will always be Black Lives Matter and Black Panthers who are proud and aggressively working for the Jews. There will always be KKK who are proud and working for the Jews. But Holla Forums had a very new and special magic about it. We had the ability to tell the truth for a short time. If we becomes White Lives Matter, that's over. It falls into the realm of 1980s Neo-Nazis and KKK. And I don't think it's a coincidence David Duke is there doing Trump soundbites.

I guess I'll look back on you fuckers with fondness in my old age and say to my kids, "you don't even know man, you don't even know! You weren't there". Then they'll laugh and go take drugs and fuck Mexican boys. Until I kill them.

Holla Forums was special. Nothing ever like it before. Maybe nothing ever like it again.

How are we gonna do this with our limited government influence?

nice trips.

Can Captain Controlled Opposition just leave already?

It's pretty simple, mate. Mock the alt-kike and insist the board is NatSoc.
Call out the obvious kike/FBI/CIA infiltration of the right. Peinovich, Spencer, Duke and kAnglin are all controlled.

I have no idea. But 8/pol/ has done amazing fucking things in the past. We created KEK. We exposed the pedo-cannabal rings. We've done this above and beyond the call of duty and you all should be proud.

We just need to accept it first. TRS is the fucking enemy. They are Soros. The Alt-Right isn't a bad meme. It's a fucking Deep State scheme.
And we intellectually and spiritually annihilate our enemies. That's what we do. And we do it for free.

The problem is they have greater numbers than we do. They are monitoring this thread now. They haven't found the weak link because Spencer outed himself with this meme #whitelivesmatter.

Be prepared to see "What's so wrong with that" all over the fucking place before 9/11. Be prepared for more anti-Trump shilling to weaken his position. They don't want our memes effecting 2020. They want us demoralized and confused.

I honestly think when we started creating our own musical genre and powerful videos like GEX implimented, (((they))) got really scared. Like actually freaked out

NONE OF THIS FITS with the Kalergi Plan or even Saul Alanski. They're working on old models. And we're reinventing the matrix. Trump is playing 3D chess and we're playing 4D.

If you're an old fag you have seen their program before. Duke was involved. Jared Taylor was involved. in the 1980s there was a huge backlash to the hippie culture and they found a way to control it with Regan. Trump isn't Regan. And we're not Baby Boomers.

And Holla Forums isn't fucking MTV.

Holla Forums has barely begun. Eclipse soon. Pepper your angus.

Nice trips, but you're just ever so slightly off-track.
You're right that "none of this fits," but Holla Forums's greatest weapon always has been and always will be the truth, and we are going to keep winning. All the activity you see now by the jews is desperation, the last thrashing before they finally die.

They are pretty much telling you to false flag in this thread

Best stop this false flag before it begins. But where to start?

If you don't know what to do, then just fall back to redpilling. It informs and builds memetic defense.
Stop doing that.

With the CIAnigger leaders, of course. TRSkikes and Implicit Dick were enough of a warning for any Holla Forumsack paying attention.

How cute, you're blackpilling and trying to act like spenther and the aut-lite are part of Holla Forums.
>>>/trs/

Filter man is on the job (for once!).
Cuckchan needs to be flooded. Flood Twitter Alt-Kike pages.

We need to re-meme Spencer as a pys-op but not a "maybe just bad at leadership" he's a fucking full on agent. Essentially:

1. vunerable anons are confused.

2. TRS has the numbers (shill posts and ability to get threads banned).

3. They're going to use Holla Forums's memes and our anti-authority behavior to push fake white nationalist riots.

I personally believe Hillary and Spencer are linked through the Bush cartel as Bill was linked before he was President. Clinton essentially followed their Mid-East agenda. We know Spencer has Bush ties. We know he has Globalist Dugin ties. We know Hillary made Spencer famous. I knew more about Lana from Red Ice than about this fat faced weird gay rich boy Spencer, until Hillary dropped the bomb and told the world he was Pepe's master and our leader. So attach him to this. It's the truth. Spencer was made (in the mafia sense) by Hillary.

Honestly I don't know what to do. Just brainstorming.

Well, they're here. They're here all day and night. They're here within moments of a post. They're always watching and defending Spencer.

endless dubs and trips. Kek is watching

Another thing is to defuse sensationalism the MSM attempts to launch narratives from before they take hold. Preemptive narrative busting has been an extremely effective redpilling tool.

Perseid shower had the riot/car of peace, I think Eclipse is going to be epic. The low pressure feeling is here again, another building of tension.

alt-right has always been trying to assimilate and take control of the growing rise of nationalism and groom it towards being a sacrificial lamb. See Hillary's "alt right" speech she gave during the election. That was supposed to be a death blow to many like Holla Forums, but because Holla Forums had rejected being lumped in with the alt-right, the speech was reduced to a laughing stock and quickly buried under.

Alright is sponsored by feigberg a Swedish oil rigger who own antics Sweden.

CIAniggers and defeatist shills get the fuck off my board reeeeeeee

Everything is going according to plan newfags. Let the agents out themselves. They lack the creative spark to harness memetic energy. Richard will hoist on his own petard. The golem always turns.

1. Black pills everyone.
2. Promotes trite entertainment and other diversions.
3. Delay, delay, delay. Read another book, spread another meme, do whatever it takes to avoid what must be done.
4. Discourages people from showing up to events so his actual side has a better chance of winning.
5. Promotes non-violent activism in the face of violent opposition.
6. Spreads infiltration rumors so no one knows who to trust.
7. Inflates and exaggerates the might and awareness of the enemy (or infiltrators) to omniscient/omnipotent scales so as to render them invincible.
8. Invents artificial rivalries clearly intended to be resolved not by a competition of ideas, but which can ONLY be resolved by complete dissolution of the coalition with no hope of reconciliation or compromise, even on matters that are in the common interest.
10. Spreads fear, uncertainty and doubt - appeals to paranoid instincts by promoting ill-defined shady characters pulling the strings without any evidence, either direct or indirect, that they were involved. These things eventually become diversions which do nothing but occupy valuable time and waste valuable resources investigating things that have no hope of being acted upon. If you can't do anything about it, it's probably a diversion. This is a variant of #7.
11. Puts the focus on "democracy-makers" or e-celebs instead of the Volk so as to channel one's feelings towards that lone figure - whether good or bad - into a false group consensus.
12. Creates exclusive groups instead of coalitions so that they are easier to isolate, D&C
13. Questions all monetary or fiduciary incentives and attributes them to solely "profit motive" or mercenary tendencies without evidence, advocating instead alternative groups that have no capital. The goal here is to get people to believe the only "good" movement is broke so it cannot grow, recruit, train, outfit or supply its base.
14. A corollary of #14, raises constant complaints that the group is poorly outfitted and is therefore not worth joining, thereby ensuring that the group will never be well supported or outfitted.
15. Calls for a solution to come from others instead of taking direct action themselves. These "others" are never well-defined or, if they are, are notoriously unreliable.
16. Diffuses complete responsibility onto the group. Avoids accepting responsibility for any phase, process, or individual action vital to the group's success.
17. Six degrees of Enemy: makes some poorly-defined, obscure, or convoluted connection between a group you support and a group you hate in an effort to get you to drop support for not only that group's association, but everyone in it.

He also has his money in ANTIFA.

But it kind of just fueled the take over. She essentially set it up under Deep State actors like Spencer. Now this is the result.

Hillary used here evil witch magic to curse and circumvent Holla Forums's meme magic, and replace it with the Alt-Right #whitelivesmatter

We need to find the way they organize online and destroy it

How many more threads on Richard Spencer and his goons do we need?

So our meme magic isn't as powerful nor well-guarded as we believed?

Nothing wrong with Trump's position being weakened. Impeachment will be the best case scenario, because it will make the normies angry and we will see actual blood on the streets.

We have to let any right wing person know NOT TO SHOW UP because it's a SET UP. A meme demoralization campaign against this guy. The quicker Spencer goes away the better it is for us.

White lives matter is actually a Facebook meme that started pretty much the day BLM started. They've had a Facebook group for years. Holla Forums was fapping over Dorner killing a white girl and her husband back then to notice on his mission to kill as many whites as possible.

Just because you say something in red doesn't make it true, jew. Our magic is real and all of us have it. Yours is stolen and weak. Curse me again faggot. I won't even ward against it. Do your worst.

Heh.

Why? We need someone sticking up for us. And the content is hilarious.

This.

We always knew Dickie was a CIA cutout.

politics are going to split 3 ways for whites: outright shit libs, civcuck nationalists and outright white nationalists.

all white civcucks will be led to either the slaughter on either side for "muh principles" or will be goaded into joining with minorities to kill the last honest men on earth, who couldn't lie about their own selfishness by pretending with a character or hoping like children that they're going to achieve capitalist or communist utopia, like both left and center will think will happen or is even possible, despite no historical suggestion it is without homogeneity.

both left and center are forced to say it's racist to prefer your own race and also racist to love your own children (well if they were honest and consistent, like we realized the conclusions were)

It doesn't matter. Anyone who was watching the Cville rally saw that as kosher as their leadership is, the people following implicit dick and kiked alaska aren't nearly as goyed as they were expected to be.
Controlled ops like that only worked when there was no internet for redpilling.

oh, considering recent polling, 95% of highschool whites are either center or right. 99% white men are so. they voted or would vote for Trump.

the jews have to manage this new populace somehow, and terrorizing is the only game they know. imagine an alien parasite that does absolutely anything to live and not die, squirming and making a mess of itself just to escape death, going to new and unthinkable lows in order to just feed. slithering and mud swimming. that is the Jew. that is its dedication to keeping whites from playing identity politics while giving free passes to all else. and keep whites separated from eachother through jewish feminism.

checked

And Eurasianism is the way to go forward anyway, he and his wife must know.

Im surprised someone on the right hasnt stuck a knife or a sawed off in his ribs yet, he is truly a threat to white survival.

we been soros

Those are all Identity Evropa people btw, the guy in the front with the wide mouth whos been dox'd is anyways, has their logo on his shirt. (you can see it in other pictures)

Eventually they will realize we;re not any sort of Political Movement but an Esoteric one, and we're not going to tell them what it is and they wouldn't understand anyway.

We are a

WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT

So (((they))) revved up their (((alt-right))) puppets now to attack from a different GNATZEEEES ARE ATTACKING angle?
They are really running out of ideas.

Holla Forums YOU ARE LITERALLY WINNING AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO USED TO LOSING

You're winning. Sure the alt-right leadership isn't hitler. But they're standard deviations right of Trump and they're normalizing politics that will inevitably give rise to the next Hitler. Defend these guys like you defended Trump. Not because they are perfect but because they are useful as fuck. They are literally the beginning of mass white nationalist movement. They're learning, a lot of them were redpilled very recently. So it's imperfect but geezus Holla Forums this is what winning feels like.

We are way more powerful than soros, we have justice on our side.

Everytime - first post is a D&C Kike

Can someone please repost the info that ties Soros to this event? The thread slid away and it needs to be made loud.

Has anyone else been having fun triggering their lefty friends using their rhetoric? It seems to genuinely blow their mind.

"Not all whites"
"Stop radicalizing white men with your hate"
"Nazism is an ideology of peace"

Then you finish it off with something like…
"In all seriousness I completely agree you with that this is a despicable and tragic event. That said would you consider it reasonable to expect muslim countries to take in white supremacists?"

I think I may have genuinely made them use their brain for once. I know it can be improved too help me out guys.

thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/08/14/soros-dips-into-the-nazi-playbook-at-charlottesville/

A public gather of two opposing forces turned into a violent brawl between the two groups. Beer glasses, chairs, tables, fists and clubs flew through the air, and severely injured people who were left lying covered with blood on the floor/ground. There were fatalities. No I am not talking about the deadly riots in Charlottesville, this happened in pre-Nazi Germany and the conflict between the two opposing forces, the Communists and the Nazis, set the stage for totalitarian government in Germany.

You just cannot compare the current time to pre-nazi germany, they had just lost a war, the jew's had deposed their king, all the soldiers came back to a foreign land and were with the movement not against as a lot are currently, then they experienced the worst depression in human history. A lot more hardship is gonna have to come, and we are going to need to man up.

if you really paid attention the zogbot shit came from international shill teams made to fracture America during the bush and Obama administration. Its an old holdover, thats becoming irrelevant during trumps administration since we're not doing too much of Israels ngo/lobbyist bidding. Stick with ZOG

Start taking back American history and make it so white, that people who are under the marxist spell start outright rejecting it.

The age old war against (((them)))
Trump but hopefull not.
Like how liberalized all cities are for soliders getting back home from serving ZOG? How trump is getting rid of cianiggers in russia via putin. Amongst other soldiers in different nations he is bringing back or dissassociating with?
The USA is already past there. It is just hidden away from normie view for now. If you knew how bad things really are….
History is going to repeat itself.

Quit being so damn negative. We're more powerful than ever. More and more homicidal anti-white rhetoric is being used and more moderates are siding with literal Nazis now. This has barely begun.

I believe it's extremely enlightening to the white centrists who don't pay much attention. One crazy guy and suddenly everyone is spouting incredibly hateful vitriol against all white people. The leftist hate is becoming apparent to everyone. I think it's becoming more clear that the choice is between the crazy guys that love them and the crazy guys that hate them.

Exactly how I see it.

It's a desperate thrash, but I don't think it's the last one. I think they will put on a dramatic, meatspace last stand, and that'll be 'the happening.'

Life has turned into a never ending game of deprogramming literally slave-minded people. It's a noble yet thankless task.

disclaimer: e-celebs are shit

That out of the way, if these guys want to continue their IRL rallies, they need to pull their heads out their asses and learn from their mistakes. A ton went wrong at this rally, but a huge part of the problem was:

These e-celebs are not good leaders. They don't know jack shit about IRL action, and so when things start not going as plan, they immediately run for twitter, because that's what they know. And if you're more comfortable just shitting up twitter, then you shouldn't be trying to organize IRL rallies in the first place. I hope they learn from this shit. They need to have backup plans. They need to stop being fucking naive and thinking that anyone at all is going to help them but themselves. They need to stay with their people and not scurry off leaving everyone else high-and-dry.

Agreed. What ever happened to infiltration? So we should infiltrate ShariaBlue but TRS and the alt-right are off-limits? Why? Sounds more like an attempt to prevent us from influencing them so we stay in some self-imposed quarantine. Fuck that.

Butt Muslims maybe

Is that Maria Obomawitch with them?

does the left actively work to sabotage their extremist groups?
Of course they don't.
So why should you?

don't forget the cops forced antifa and alt right protestors to cluster up in places so they can fine and arrest them for property damage fines and assault and battery.

Cops during a riot aren't your friends, they want to fine the shit out of you.

I didn't mean to sabotage them, I meant to infiltrate their ranks and not get caught up in the muh kike enoch, muh dickhard spensa shit. No one has to like them.

They need a group of people there who are trained in riot tactics and can perform organized, uniform and coordinated maneuvers.

Where in Texas will this be? Location of venue will matter in determining which tribe of apes goes on the offensive.

Cops are there to protect property. They are there to protect the city's shekels first and foremost.

Yes, everyone knows that the cops betrayed them and set them up. My whole point is that THEY DID NOT SEE ANY OF THIS COMING, and were totally 100% reliant on the police helping them out. They had no backup plans. The leaders all fled and left everyone else behind. Nobody stuck together. Hell, people were even instructed to bring absolutely no weapons, because "the police will protect us :^)"

They were fucking naive on multiple levels. You cannot trust the cops on these things. They serve the state first and foremost. "To protect and serve" isn't actually part of their duties (and isn't even their slogan, you just think it is because that's the slogan of the LAPD where all hollyjew movies are filmed)

I'm not saying all cops are as bad as the ones that were in cville, but they have to be better prepared. They need to have proper backup plans. They need to have better organization and instruction. They need to be fucking armed, because they can't rely on the cops.

yeah but, they have their orders. Their orders were to group those people up. Its the same shit they do in european riots or spic riots.

this

even the dumbest normie white has to remember the way the media relentlessly defended muslims as they were blowing up our faggots and little girls in the dozens of terrorist attacks over the past couple of years.

Politics of perception. All you need is to proclaim that you, the King, is loved by 99% of the people. As long as you can keep the mob from assembling at your gays with torches, this perception remains the reality.

Taking it up a notch is paying one half to kill the other, divide and conquer.

Another notch is the Jewish subversion, where you take control of two groups diametrically in opposition and bring them to bear on the rest. For popular comparison, think Clones versus Droids.

You are Jewish pawns and too young to remember your Boomer parents/grand parents were pawns too

Alt right came ready to fight, ANTIFA came ready to fight - they're the two sides of the same sheckle. Cops were being told what to do by a Soros mayor. It was a fucking set up!

White lives matter?

Holy shit what a fucking faggot. The Alt-Kike needs to go

Right now there are CIA actors all over this board preparing us for more White Lives Matter protests to defend the Confederacy. It's like a fucking comic book it's becoming so ridiculous.

This. Also that snail can't be real.

WhiteLivesMatter = Obama's Deep State and Dugin is a Leftist. So is Spencer.

Its like in a game where you can choose the race of the character but the facial structure doesnt change.

People don't despise BLM niggers for their message. They despise them because their protests tend to devolve into riots without there even being counter protests provoking them.

TL:DR people hate BLM because they are niggers.

Truth is our banner, sword and shield. It is what motivates us and keeps us committed.

Before it was known as the "CIA" it was called the "Actor's Guild". It still is, you know…

It's critical that we take the momentum our enemies have right now, and flip it back upon themselves. Use their recent barrage to trigger even the cucks' self-preservation instincts. Make them feel targeted, with no voice of their own, no representation, no future, and no escape. It's time for meme judo.

What like SAG?

Honestly… I just don't believe you. This board screeches about all movements offline. Not just Dickie.

Fuck off CIAlt-kike cancer. The only offline action Holla Forums has spoken out against has been under your phony jewish banner. Stop trying to equate anti alt-kike to anti-activism, jewish peon.

You were Soros the second you accepted his money and starting shilling false consensus narratives on the chans.

Die.

same playbook comments over and over again. CIA you suck!

That's already happening. I'm a member of one of these organizations. The base are far more radical than their leaders. Many of them don't consider Spencer a leader either. They think of him as a spokesperson to give them a gentler less threatening face

Not everyone is CIA

That's not true. You hated Duke, Jared Taylor, Matthew Heimbach, Andrew Anglin, and everyone with a face.

You don't have to like them to think theyre sincere. But you guys conflate not liking them with them all being controlled. If anything that's the real tactic here. Get people to believe everyone is an agent

Those are all alt-kike affiliates, what's your point CIAlt-kike cancer?

everyone who associates with the alt-kike is.

yes.

shill, you're controlled as fuck and we still have to put up with your fake agitator posts around here.

fuck off. controlled opposition will continue to be exposed by weaponized autists.

They're all controlled LOL. Every goddamn one.

Not everyone in Soros styled staged CIA protests is CIA, some are useful idiots who have no celebrity status or name.

And then there were a couple of 4chan kids from HWDU.

>You hate (((Andrew Anglin)))

CIA are you crying?

"Hurrrr durrr totally ridiculous that political celebrities would be controlled by Jews!"

CIA is literally crying.

Jason Kessler was a hardcore lefty/Obama supporter until November 2016. Lee Stranahan mentioned that a lot of what the "white nationlists" in Charlottesville were doing were the exact same tactics and symbolism used by the Soros-backed Euromaidan protesters.

SOROS HAS INITIATED A COLOR REVOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES! PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLES BECAUSE THE RIDE IS JUST GETTING STARTED!

I love how he vanishes after my evidence gets posted. Want me to post a picture of Spencer with Regnery now? How about a picture of him and his whore communist wife ritzing it up with Laura Bush while the whore wears communist symbols?

I don't care if he wants them here they are.

He's going to use our memes against us and use the Alt-Kike to silence free speech.

You are

Look at what happened. The media was there with practically pre-written stories about an event most on the right and most Trump supporters didn't really know about and no overt Trump supporters attended. The "protesters" had a legal permit that the mayor revoked (thus suppressive their right to free assembly), had the police heard them all through one exit of the park they were in where they were immediately surrounded by violent Antifa thugs while the police were given stand down orders and did nothing to de-escalate things or break up any violent incidents. The fix in Charlottesville is very obvious and it was a total set up.

Immediately the left and MSM began pouncing on this, treating "white nationalists" as the biggest threat to America today, worse than radical Islamic terrorism or BLM/other black supremacist groups that the left loves. They've cucked Trump and Sessions into going along with them and now Murdoch, McMaster and others (that faggot turncoat wop Scaramucci for instance) are calling for Bannon's ouster.

At the same time any platform for the right is getting shut down and jumped on. Twitter accounts that are good for disseminating info to Joe Normie like Holla Forums News Forever get suspended, Lee Stranahan has his Youtube account taken down, Discord shuts down the main alt-right Discord channel.

The coordination and false flagging is incredibly strong. Major things are happening behind the scenes and we can't allow ourselves on the right to be taken for fools whether you're all about a white ethnostate, a civic nationalist, alt-right, alt-lite or whatever. To the globalist elites, to Soros, to the MSM and all of their lefty pawns and footsoldiers you are evil. Your voice must be silenced and if need be you must be silenced.

There is going to be a hardcore pushing of some kind of European style hate speech laws, mark my words, so you better be prepared to prevent laws like that from entrenching themselves in the land of free speech.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING
Avoid this shit like the fucking plague

oh yeah, and fuck spencer

the hashtag is actually a good idea though, we should use that whenever we post hate facts about white genocide in normalfag realms

I need a god to pray to.

ya think?

ya think?

Notice a pattern?

This is why Holla Forums always said ATOMIZED ANONYMOUS storms of redpilling information is safer, smarter, more powerful, more influential, and cannot be controlled by the Deep State.

Why didn't you listen low IQ anons?

I thought the CIA started with the OSS military sect or whatever it was called to break up Nationalist groups in Eastern Europe during WW2

Psy-op is the theme of 2017. And Soros is going to use your memes.

True.

They all said "vile" too. It was scripted.

David duke is not a false flag operative.

He hasn't made trips to Iran to speak with and for Mahmoud Ahmedinejad - the greatest enemy of the jew kikes.

Unfortunately most people politically active at this level are corrupt to a degree and some alliances include antiwhites.

Has*** fucking autocorrect

I use to think that too because he would redpill on Jews so hard. But now that I know the Holohoax was invented by Neo-Nazi shills in 1979 I realize that this Congressman is a Deep State agent who does NOTHING but attach himself to Trump.

Trump knows it too. That's why he rolls his eyes every time the faggot weirdo is mentioned. He better never run into me. He better never come out of his Jewish bought cave.

Journalist checking in. We're all cynical faggots. The site pays $50 to $200 dollars for propaganda, we have white kids, we suck at real jobs, so we write what they pay for. It's depressing, and I don't know a single male writer who isn't three inches from killing himself out of shame the women mostly believe the bullshit they write because nobody ever hits them.

The good news is that we can switch over in an afternoon if the money come from somewhere else. Ignore everything you read, especially online. We're paid to lie. I have an article on the docket right now that's about legitimizing drug abuse. I plan to write it in a way that makes people want to kill degenerates, but my editors always hack the shit out of it.

Mention Breaking Bad and suggest putting ricen in the meth, haha.

I have a film degree and worked for 10yrs in Hollywood. I feel for you bro. But fuck, all they ever did was steal two scripts and pay me shit so I left. I don't want to kill myself either because I never boy raped or sold out. I don't know what to tell you.

Stoicism > cynicism.

Ignore me. I'm just going through the low cycle in a mood swing just now. CY+2 is definitely an improvement over the old timeline. I have a white kid. Zero defects or illnesses in my family. Not completely broke. My ban for blogposting should be relatively short.

Things aren't so bad. I just hate writing for traitors at 5 cents a word. I would have so much fun writing for a RWDS rag that paid well. First article pitch:
Niggers – As Bad as Jews? New Study Says "Maybe Not"!
Then just a link to Salon.

haha

Well… Maybe being a REAL writer or even artist means rebelling against the system. Like we were raised to believe. And then we realized the system they sold us (evil white patriarchy) was actually run by pedophiles, hookers, Jews, and Jews, and Commies.

LOL

Are you some sort of agency-less faggot?
You should already be infiltrating groups and promoting uncompromising national socialism

needs tl;dr summary

Nice, feelsgood, congratulations.

the greatest trick the kike every played was convincing the goyim that he didn't exist.

CIA agent or not, I like Spencer now.
He's stirring shit up! I've been board since election.

They own the media, do you ever think honest people would be allowed to go big, and also that they don't promote the compromised ones.

I don't get it, do pajeets like Dicky? Does he not use the loo?

At this point, who is an actual leader of Holla Forums, and don't give me "we are legion" crap?

Ben Garrison

I lose it every time I see those are citronella candles.

They are prepping "The Bull" for the coming solar eclipse, possibly.

sam hyde

i retract in favour of pewdiepie. "aryan, superior genetics since birth".

NEVER
EVER
TRUST
A
FAGGOT,
user

checked
pewdiepie is a faggot?

Whoever has the highest post rate in a given thread

Top fucking kek. Cry more CIAnigger. You're a loser and you're going to keep losing.

People will not accept accept your spencer queer, no matter how much you dismiss tripfaggotry hate.

Alpharius

Whoever flies a Nazi flag and is wearing swastikas is either CIA, leftist plant, or pea for brains Nazi. Clearly no one in the public sphere will ever side with any group waving a Nazi flag.

LOL

checked.

I like how you faggots are forced to post irrelevant anti-kike shit along with your posts because your words are so disgustingly kosher.

ok reserach concludes:
pewds isb;t gay you fucking faggot ffs

Just a fact, no regular white person will side with people waving the Nazi flag.

>>>Holla Forums attempting to blackpill plz go
you dont need to wave a swastika to wave a national socialist flag

10 years ago most of my friends and I were just your typical normalfag. Now we're full Hitler-did-nothing-wrong.

Hey if it's done like how Pewdiepie is oing it then there is no issue

Just the fact Spencer had no plan for Charollettesville, and Kessler was an ex Obama guy 2 years ago.

No one goes from Occupy to full on 1488 in 2 years, no one. Took me about 5 years and I already knew so serious shit.

Pewdiepie has sex with men. I don't know if that's gay or not.
GO SOD YOURSELF, YOU HOMOSEXUAL KIKE CIA AGENT

Hitler.

We're going to kill you and all your children CIAlt-right

It happens though, I mean if I went from politically unalligne normalfag to 1488 in about 3 months then 2 years for an anti-bank commie to anti-(((bank))) natsoc isn't too hard

Prove it

I don't care what you or your autistic friends think about the Nazi flag because regular white people don't browse pol, watch Hitler speeches on youtube and watch "The greatest story never told". If you really wanted white nationalism to be a marginal group, you would wave Nazi flags and yell "gas the kikes", even in a joking manner.

All his fans think he's joking because the majority of them are 12 years old and he doesn't even do it that often, anymore. I believe PewDiePie is redpilled though, after he said "multicultural dystopia".

Wait…are you saying the Holocaust did happen?

not and never was Alt Right, sec that shit came up I knew it was a setup, been trying to warn you fags on here since before the Hillary speech. Could see that shit a mile away.

Even so, you saw 12 year old normies react to Pewdiepie saying "Death to the Jews" not with anger but with laughter

they just have to use LE ANGRY WHITE MALE picture every time lol

There is a difference between real life and the internet.

And that line is getting blurrier everyday

How is this guy a nazi again?

Nazi is a word the left uses to describe a white person.

When they say "Punch Nazi's"
They mean, "Punch Whites"
Replace Nazi with White and you will see what I mean.

Does Holla Forums really not understand what he means by "white genocide meme"

^ CIA

Its fucking disgusting is what it is. Where'd this sudden narrative come from that the swastika is bad? Rockwell flew it. I'll continue using it. Fuck the cucks.

Rockwell was murdered by a Jewish pedophile who took over his movement and helped create the Holohoax.

Let that be a lesson to those wanting to follow homosexual National-Bolsheviks into battle for the (((MSM)))

No they punched a homosexual communist who is anti-white posing as our leader

CIA telling us when they will strike next

To most kids, the internet is their life.

unplug

That drawing style is carlos latuff. Admittedly he was my first dose of the redpill after being a jones-tier conspiracyfag in my younger youth.

Turns out Latuff is an absolute faggot

Look, TRS-kun, you need to go back to your fucking ADIS bog >>>/trs/ you filthy vermin are shitting up this board with your pathetic PR cucking.
WE WILL NEVER STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT NATIONAL SOCIALISM, KIKE

helo where is proofs

Can't deny the guys have a great hairstylist….

Even figured out how to resurrect the face of Kony 2012 like a nightmare….

What do you expect? That he tell people to bring their ARs and shoot everyone that makes a wrong move?
I don't like Spencer at all but you people are insane. If anything he's just an establishment cuddler which is why he's so weak.

Explain how Heimbach and Anglin are "controlled". I can believe the other ones.

It's a shame anglin's "why im not a national socialist "article isnt accessible anymore.
Heimbach is openly national socialist, i'd be surprised if he was a fed.

I disagreed with the article and I thought it was unnecessary but he just said he doesn't call himself that personally. It wasn't a disavow or anything.

there was a lot of disinformation and general anti-national socialist speak in that article user.

plus hes a race mixing dwarf who genuinely thinks that niggers are a bigger problem than kikes
sage for double

Yeah like I said I didn't like the article either. However I still respect Anglin a lot, he's pretty much running an operation alone for which the (((MSM))) employs a whole floor of wageslave drones for.

You're one of those ridiculous fags who run entirely on hearsay. I bet you've never read the Stormer OR heard Anglin talk on a podcast, otherwise you wouldn't be posting such complete nonsense.

oh user you're so naive.

People that claim to hate Spencer are more obsessed with him then those that like him. Its funny because the media continually said his name until he was known, and what do you do….continually say his name.

If you really think you are so much better than him why don't you start your own group…..oh wait we just have to remain on Holla Forums in our little clubhouse. That will surely turn the US in to whatever you imagine. Just another do nothing shill.

WEW! GETTING FUCKIN' SLID HARD, HUH, SCHLOMO??

FUCK YOU, THE SWASTIKA IS BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL IMAGERY. ONLY A KIKE WOULDN'T WANT US TO UTILIZE IT.

Pewdiepie fucks men in the butthole. He sticks his penis in men's butts. Got it? He's a fag.

(heil)
Ive been thinking, these people are a serious liability
what if they werent around at all?

CIA post spotted

look you oxygen drain niggers, i would gladly accept this to be the case if you showed me some proof

National Bolshiviks fear losing their useful idiots to pewdie pie

Duke has beome a real problem and has no intention of doing anything but killing his race off. I bet he was always a plant.