twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Babby-tier

Red Ice TV just got hacked as well

youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q

Probably someone from GoDaddy

FEDS hack CIA.

Weird

this post x1000

That has got to be one of the most Jewish things I've ever heard in my life. It had to be Mossad or something, there is no way the hackers weren't jews.

They would have done something like that in the past too. Only instead of some sort of moral duty to defend the Jews it would've been done for the lulz or because racists are bastards anyway

It's most certainly a joke.

anonymous doesnt joke anymore
they're virtue signaling liberal cucks now
dont know if you've been told

Anglin posted it himself

So tell us, since when do you browse image boards? And don't tell me any date prior to chanology because you're bullshitting if that's the case.

NIGGRONIMOOSE STRIKES AGAIN

If they shut this place down, what would happen?
Would you all disperse?

wew, hey Holla Forumsro.

If you are idiots are trying to pin this on anonymoose atleast try to be subtle and not be obvious with that whole "HACKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED IN DEFENSE OF JEWISH PEOPLE " thing

hey Holla Forumsabe ❤️👌

Yeees, goyim, it was dem evil hackers that we cannot control!
Just like, if I hate you because you're an evil nahtzee, and I steal your keys, and I give them to Jamal, and Jamal drives away, one might say he 'hacked' your car.

I thought it was a joke. Then I saw the comment section also thinking it was a joke. Then I saw that the listed comment count on the front page stays at (((33))) when the BBS reports over 68. Then I didn't know what to think.

ANDREW ANGLIN THE NIGERIAN NAZI

No, this isn't that Anonymous LARP hack shit. Kikess who complained to Go Daddy about pics related twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/896908664900009984 GoDaddy's response to Shut The Daily Stormer Down twitter.com/GoDaddy/status/896935462622957573 Also a few pics related of salt and terror in the replies Theory: The Anonymous LARP was their plan at The Daily Stormer. They were gonna shut shit down and run with all this WeSearchr cash. $159,000.00 Wew Alt Kike BTFO

It's not real you fucking idiots. Anglin's gonna do something hilarious in 24 hours.

k

Doing some research? If you don't know the answer to those questions than you aren't from around here.

You're all retarded. It's Anglin shitposting you dumb fucks.