Deja vu and the Ultimate Happening

Holla Forums, gather 'round. I have an honest and serious question for everyone relating to Deja vu. It's my understanding that we live in quantum universe with all pathways laid out, both actual and potential, at all 'forks' in the 'road', happening both all at once and not at all. This years been full of happenings both small and large, the biggest being this upcoming eclipse (See you in September user) and it's got me wondering, have any of you felt an unusual increase in Deja vu as we approach this event horizon, this singularity if you will. It's almost as if I've been living in this base line reality and have been having mad flashes of events and situations that I feel with 100% should have happened, or are happening, or will happen, it's almost becoming too much, like I'm re-living, walking a path I've tread far too many times, only to realize it's a deep deep trench. user, I feel like we've been here before.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/coloradonotes/coloradonotes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since late 2015 to 2017 Ive had an absurd amount of dejavu. Some of them experiencing things I've never experienced before. Either we're psychic or developing schizophrenia. See in September.

If only you knew how deep it really was.

When all this weird shit started happening, I got the courage to pursue the love of my life.

Why not?

Multi track drifting

For me it was January 1st, 2011. 1/1/11. Cliche, I know, but that was the day I met my current spouse. The years following I went through a spiritual re-alignment followed by physical betterment of my body. It feels like things that were set in motion from the last decade fell into place and brought us here and now. We are all converging for a reason. God bless.

Honestly I've been thinking the same famalam.

I had a bizarre experience 4 years ago during the first nlight staying at my old house. It was very not that night and I had trouble sleeping, coupled with the fact that I was in an unfamiliar place that wasn't my bed room. Eventually I dozed off, only to be awaken by a bright dark orange light that shined directly through my window. It illuminated my entire room. I couldn't move, I couldnt speak, I could only stare at the light. I thought it was the morning sun coming in.

Before I knew it, the room was completely dark again. The sun had not come up. Ever since then I've had drastic changes in my life, that coencided with the radical change in our society.

I've become so much more self aware, and honestly have been able to acutely analyze people and their mentalites drastically better, almost to the point where I can predict what someone will say or do moments before they do it. I can take a look at someone and instantly know what they're like. I can sense their spirits, or lack thereof. It's quite difficult to explain, or maybe I'm really just going crazy. I can see through people, and I'm absolutely convinced of this

Pic related. It's the spitting image of the light I saw those years ago.

Anyone else nearly been killed on the road by someone with Arkansas plates yet?

Just becaue you say shit like that doesn't mean you get to make up crazy ideas and magical stories.

Deja Vu is an electro-chemical sensation in the brain. You may be having mental problems and should seek help.

Kek that's a new one.

this post is vastly underrated and really activates the almonds

I remember you from the other thread.
Sorry I didn't reply to your question.

Check out the Pleadians. They have orange fireball type craft and are cool mother fuckers.
You probably got a visit. Shit starts changing often when that happens.

I also can do the same, sharpened it even to the point of text and remotely now, it's a curse and a gift.
Use it wisely.

Novelty has increased dramatically this year in line with timewave zero, which was theorised to be out by a few years… literally could feel the entire shift on Nov 8th.
Enjoy the ride, Anons.

Examples?

Just going to leave these here. Good a place as any.

I've been having similar feels since like 2014… Then I started having some weird dreams. All in all it's been good though. I've recovered my body and mind from the terrible state they were in just a while ago. The strangeness of these last few years has only helped me

I have a really weird sensation of having read this thread somewhere before.

kek

I only wish to get to the absolute truth, and stay humble, Gold bless user

Same. Same so hard. I feel like this stuff is transcending /x/ and Holla Forums to be honest, it's all connected.

No but multiple near-deaths, one with an 18wheeler on a non divided highway

Perhaps, but that's why I'm asking pol for any correlations and to have a general discussion about this stuff since I don't see anything about this in the catalog. Maybe we're on to something, maybe we're all delusional from the chemtrails

I felt it aswell, also am reading Tesla's biography, pretty good read

Hard to put into words but since I was young I would have dreams and they would happen, like moments or scenes that would play out frame for frame, truly intense certainties that I had been somewhere or done something before, seeing people I had never seen before but knowing I had seen them

I wonder if it has to do with truly beginning to take care of oneself (Clean up your room user)

To Deja Vu you must dream and I'm glad I no longer do. My dreams, and astral projections later learned, scared the shit out of me and the deja vu moments I had was predictive days or up to a week in advance of a conversation I'd later have with someone. I'd remember the conversation when I woke up, later forget it, and then when it happened I'd remember it like I just woke up out of a dream the day I had it.

As spiritual as I came lately out of nowhere, I'm glad I told my conscious to stop dreaming to avoid all this shit. Its spooky out there and in there if you know what I mean. As much as it sucks not dreaming, thus not having deja vu for the past 10+ years it's nice to wake up with a blank slate every morning at the same time. I might be dead already and what they refer to in the biblical sense as a "zombie". But I'm a Nazi Zombie so I guess I got that going for me.

user this gave me goosebumps and almost made me tear up, I don't dream anymore, haven't since 2012 tbqh, but the way you described it is bang on for me, it still happens even though I don't dream very much at all, I think I'd probably be shaken if my conscious was made privy to my inner mind so I choose not to dwell on the lack of dreams. I too only recently became spiritual after an attempted suicide and years of naive atheism and ironic satanism, but now I see all you have to do is love, user

God damn you faggots are annoying.
Stop even trying to "bond" with each other.
Everything you say and do is cringe material.
>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

You saw the orange light too user?

pic 3 is for you buddy

Read Colorado springs diary if you want to get more technical insight. This was when he began really going into the deeper end while making easily replicated stuff, while touching quantum research without being too hard to grasp as a newbie to it.
Search
Or online
bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/coloradonotes/coloradonotes.htm
Tesla museum is legit shit.
Many other sources heavily suppress or hide or do not understand him, which is hilarious once da goyim know.

SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING SHIT WEASELS

Didn't you post this thread, like, a month ago?

Sorry, just a little joke.

Things have been getting stranger for me as the days progress, but I've felt like I've been fostering and building a greater purpose for myself at the same time. So who knows, maybe this is all just a psychological perception trick that comes with committing oneself to a path. I don't know.

The concept I struggle with is the multiple timelines theory. Berenstein vs. Berenstain, as I'm sure everyone here is familiar with. I grew up with the Berenstein Bears, I had about half of their books, they were my favorite in the library, and I even come across a book written by the husband and wife couple later in my teens which was a hip, feminist style mid 70's edgy thoughtful comedy book for adults on gender. I remember this book specifically because it used the Berenstein names within it (maybe a nom de plume), and I remember that. But now things are different, and I constantly wonder when they became different. I don't believe they were always that way, which means a transition must have occurred at some point. But when? And for how many people? Clearly for a great deal, since there's a large number of people who have recognized the difference, but if that was such a minor thing, how many other shifts have happened? How many other people have experienced these alterations in history or memory? And how many of them would even, or could even, recognize when shift takes place?

There's some discussion about how we may live within a simulation, we may exist within a holographic universe, or maybe we are merely dreams being dreamed by the dreamer. Being self-contained units of experience, it would be easy to move our perceptual consciousness from one environment to another if all that needed to be adjusted was the perception of truth that we live our lives bearing witness to. Like Rene Descartes wondered when he observed monks in the courtyard and asked how could he be sure that he was seeing monks and that this wasn't some divine trick played by God or some sort of demon. The events of the last few years seem to be suggesting a sort of … irreality. I can only rest assured that my experience has been one long continuous stretch of -ME-, but as I get older I'm losing more and more faith in those experiences taking place in the same timeline (if that's even the right word for this surreal nuance).

If we are to solve this puzzle, we need to work within the boundaries we've identified:
1. It seems to be the case that reality is shifting around us in undefinable ways.
2. It also seems to be the case that we can only witness this after the fact IF we happen to have memories of what shifted.
3. And it seems confirmed that multiple people speak of these experiences implying that this is happening to a group of people.
4. We cannot be sure if these other people came from the same origin point as ourselves.
5. We cannot be sure if we're done shifting.

So let's take a strategic approach and see where it leads us. If the shifts are due to some sort of big event, and we get shifted out, then we will never know and those left behind will never know. If something strange begins to happen, or a deja vu starts to hit, make a comment on that. Upload a video where others who understand can see it (I've already started doing this, first vid here ). If you shift, you won't know the difference, but the rest of us would. Over time, we'll begin to identify the boundaries of this strangeness so we can better understand how to take control of it so we are no longer being tossed about like leaves in the wind.

Never ever change Holla Forums

in my day we called 'em chronosynclastic infundibula

Was a hollow shell of a human being when I had a dream around early April 2015 that forced me to reevaluate my life entirely. I'd just started coming on here purely to laugh at the Charlie Hebdo and subsequent happenings, I had absolutely no hope for my own life and Europe in general, and then all the weird coincidences started to happen, both on here and in my own life.

Yeah, I'm almost tearing up right now. I don't know yet exactly why, I guess we'll know when the time comes.

And just to clarify, it was a dream involving the one girl I love(d?) and the only bit of happiness I'd felt in many years. Seems like a recurring theme.

memetic magick is at an all time high this year
prepare yourselves

1 x 4 x 9

Kek dubs in this thread confirming that.
WITNESSED

I know exactly what you mean user, I am the same way now although I wasn't always.
For me there is definitely a spiritual side to it, I feel as though I have chosen a side in a Holy War, and the degree to which I show myself worthy, I am given access to greater talents and abilities in defense of Truth.
On a more material level, I think if you spend enough time on /pol and researching these subjects, you come to know Truth when you see it, the false becomes very obvious, and as a result you become a human lie detector in every day life.
The /pol inspired move towards self improvement in all areas spiritual and physical is also a definite factor.
Purification leading to psychic abilities is a large theme in religious and yogic practices going back thousands of years, so I think there is definitely something in it.
I remember reading that powers are not conferred upon the impure because they would misuse them whether consciously or unconsciously.
That would definitely fit with my experiences.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been seeing 88's and 1488's in "random" numbers (car registrations, youtube hit counters etc) everywhere lately. Though I might just be noticing them more since I got redpilled.

Yes. I think most Holla Forumsacks are truth seekers, and are inherently good people with the best intentions. No matter how bad the shilling gets, we can spot each other through our virtues, and others for their lack thereof.

I see 11/22/33 consistently everywhere.
I don't in any way try to consciously or unconsciously look for these numbers, but they show up, again and again. This started before I knew of kek or even imageboards.

what does it mean

You guys should really try some shrooms or acid