BREITBART TELLS THE TRUTH

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/13/alt-right-activists-condemn-violence-dispute-mainstream-account/

Spread this to every normalfag you can. Breitbart has actually dared to tell the truth. I tried to post this thread before but evrything was acting up. Spread it to facebook if you're dumb enough to still have an account, spread it to twitter, 9fag, cuckchan, everywhere.

Get the word out

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/08HsP
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They told the truth all throughout gamerg ate too. Also why is gamerg ate word filtered. That's cuckchan tier.

stop accepting the media's chosen word to package up and strawman the nationalist movement. This CIA stooge doesn't lead shit.

WRONG!

Alt-Right made famous by Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!! Wanted this and staged this because White Lives Matter is a CIA trap just like BLM!

I'll give it a week or less before the leftits and MSM narrator start collapsing on it's self. It's probably already starting to backfire on them

this
hundreds of people didnt show up in support of spencer. they showed up to defend white interests and our history.
it's bigger than his glittery gay ass at this point.
Sick of people making this all about him.

Less than 20% of the attendees identified as alt-kikes.

I'll give it a week or less before the leftits and MSM narrator start collapsing on it's self. It's probably already starting to backfire on them

RWSS again.

this

Chink Wigger rebutted

Checked. True, yet before they weren't as clued in to the fake news narrative.

archive.is/08HsP

Stored.

BBM breaks it down in analysis

No what's cuckchan tier is that it isn't filtered to 'gaymertavistock'

Ultima VII: The Black tavistock

They were probably trying to roll that old guy when they were interrupted.

Fuck Spencer. The alt-right is ours now. Let the media waste

their time calling us nazis.

spoiler that shit user

checked

"Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?" zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee