EL RATO CONDUCTS PLAYS

TED CRUZ SEEKS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TO INVESTItavistock CHARLOTTESVILLE HAPPENINGS AND REFERS TO THE SITUATION AS DOMESTIC TERRORISM
Proceeds to accuse the NYT of propagandic cooperation with the Soviet Union

On August Twelfth, Ted Cruz extended verbally on Twitter, revealing that he wished for the Department of Justice to "immediately investitavistock and prosecute today's grotesque act of domestic terrorism". "These bigots want to tear our country apart, but they will fail. America is far better than this", stated Ted Cruz not long after his initial unveiling Tweet.
Then, on the following day, when a NYT worker suggested that Ted was merely organizing strength for a good political position come 2020, Ted Cruz bit him back, stating "Gosh, you're right. Because Nazis & the Klan have such love for Cuban-Americans. If only we worked for a paper that shilled for Stalin….", then linking evidence in which suggests that the NYT was a media outlet that covered up Soviet atrocities.

Sources: twitter . com/tedcruz/status/896450159428677633
twitter . com/tedcruz/status/896450314349490176
twitter . com/tedcruz/status/896921323309551618
twitter . com/tedcruz/status/896923513981771776
Given this situation, I suspect that the real manipulators are dismantling the outlets in which have amassed infamy to establish a new media, still under their control, in which will function identically yet hijack the new movement of rightist enthusiasm.

I don't know why the word "investitavistock" was altered every time it appeared.

Trump says the car attack was terrorism too.

Can't you just put this shit in simple words instead of trying to fluff up your vocabulary?
You really butchered that post.

It was terrorism. Soros-Clinton-Dugin Leftwing (((Nationalist))) terrorism. This whole thing is part of the CIA's take over of the Real Right.

Cuckservatives were once called the New Conservatives.

Ah, I see, it's a filter. Haven't frequented here in a while.

When major events happen we get raided and visited by forces in which don't normally arrive here, so we have act as civilized and pompous as possible.

Is is the same thing as

Yes da ebil nazis that killed that poor beached antifa whore must be jailed! Truly el rato is based!

And we all thought El rato was going through his redemption arc. I'll see that fat cunt hang

this is the neocon right attempting to bury the alt right

YOU DESERVE DEATH IF YOU VOTED TED CRUZ

I even hear it in his voice.

Cruz was always a scumbag, anyone who thought differently is a moron.

Will never vote Cruz for senator again. What enormous faggot acts like he's a torch holder for Ron Paul he is the biggest neocon traitor since McCain.

Apparently his peers say Ted is very insecure about his chinky eyes. Let him have it.

THAT DIMBASS SPIC WAS DESTINED TO LOSE

Reminder that motherfucker's dad was part of the Anti-Castro Cuban CIA Nigger triggermen that shot JFK for the Mossad because of his opposition to handing US Middle East policy over to Israel as well as his intent to shut down the illegal Israeli nuclear program.

im not going to present any facts here, but heres what i know about ted cruz;
during his presidential campaign opposition research on him turned up a legion of people willing to through him under the bus on principle - more than one of his fellow college alumnus characterized him as a "first class creep" (their words not mine)
heresay..
but i watched a fair amount of incidental footage of him (and other candidates) during the election - and i honestly dont have a hard time believing the creep thing;
he has a young daughter, and every public appearance he's got his hands ALL OVER her - like, joe biden level cringey - on its own maybe he's just affectionate, but its his wife thats the real tell - she exhibited open discomfort in his presence and proximity, but there are several times when ole el rato starts pawing his daughter in front of the cameras that the wife PHYSICALLY FORCES HERSELF between ted and his daughter…
theres a fucking hinky dynamic going on in that family for sure…
again no facts here, just insinuation based on my admittedly dodgy reading of some womans body language… move along

wow how did that slip by?

DAHNALD!!! I NEED THOSE DELEtavistockS DAHNALD!

For fuck sakes lads, [email protected]/* */

At least you got trips out of it.

we call them Bill Hicks Devices here user.

G A T E
A
T
E

Look at the CIA shill trying to invert the comments to mean the opposite.

(((Steins)));tavistock

The AltKike are just younger NeoCons you pleb. This is the program. This all happened in the early 80s complete with David Duke.

Someone really ought to investigay why that is. Someone should have themselves an investigation. You know, to investigay that.