LIST OF LEFTIST KILLINGS!!

Let's get this shit going boys! People are trying to paint Trump supporters and anyone on the right as extremely violent.

It's time to compile the be all end all list of leftist violence, in order to demonstrate that much of right wing violence is a reaction.

The first example I can think of is that of the Steve Scalise shootings, as well as the bike lock incident and the Dallas Sniper last year.

I need more examples though. Bonus points if it's an incident in which the leftist killed somebody.

Having this list compiled will benefit all of us in our various online and real life arguments

I also found this daily caller link, which details violence but a lot of it is high school and college age stuff, just someone getting punched, and I want something that's a bit more meaty

http:// dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=36.597889,-47.285156&spn=70.362691,164.53125&msa=0&mid=1jQ5oZJQaEryrTNm_j0UirKK-Nho
archive.is/2Vavk
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum
fbi.gov/file-repository/stats-services-publications-terror_08.pdf
vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
fbi.gov/investitavistock/terrorism/news
youtube.com/watch?v=4h8wZBxDuhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wont matter. You'll just show up at the next CIA rally like the useful idiot you are. But here is one that was covered up by the media BLM beat to death with hammers

appreciated but ideally what I'm looking for is leftist violence, not just muslim terrorism.

Specifically things like antifa violence or anything like that.

when someone comes at you and says look at all these conservative attacks, pointing at Islam is an easy cop out, I want examples of attacks from American leftists

why do you think I'd show up at a rally? I barely leave my home tbh

Look at the statistics you imbecile.

Show them the history of Weimar Germany and leftist violence.

That is the true redpill.

that is a worldwide incidents tracker. Is it possible to drill that down with just American examples?

Because you've given me no reason to assume you are not entirely incompetent, I made you a graphic to help you out.
Please try to think more.

Make a collection, spread it. Bunch of times during Trump rallies too all the footage.

I appreciate the graph. I guess I should have been more specific in my OP. The date in your graph is from 1980-2005. Ideally I'm looking for recent data, from 2010 to the present. I was presented a list of about 10 right wing shootings over the past year, and just want something comparable to fire back with

Checked for 99% of the US population could not identify which nation was once known as the "Weimar Republic", so long as you didn't pronounce the 'W' in the Germanic 'v'-sound manner.

This was a dick comment. I'm sorry user, you didn't know.

Do you have a source on image 2?

The archive links to something entirely different for some retarded reason.

Bumping this thread for importance. We need infographics, and a lot of them. I'll see what I can do.

Godspeed, ladies. Let's shag some ass.

Look into the WITS, or Worldwide Incident Tracking System, which used to monitor all terrorist attacks worldwide.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
It ceased function as of April 2012.

Oh that's weird… It took me to a blank screen and said it couldn't find the page. Let's fix that.

fuggin checked. Thank you, that's all I want, an easily compilable list. Ideally it would just be events from say 2014 until now, as things have changed rapidly over the past couple of years.

Well, first, your response should still be that graphic.
Why?
Because it demonstrates a historical context - if, combined, Communists and Extreme Left Wing groups contributed ~30% of the terrorism attacks over a 25 year period, it would make sense to see an uptick in oppositional resistance; particularly if, of the remainding 69%, 55 percentage points thereof were contributed by Hispanics, Jews and Muslims (all groups on behalf of whom Extreme Left Wing Groups and Communists argue and lobby), leaving only 16% for ALLLLLLLLLL the other clades of people in the nation.
And because it addresses the past 25 years, they really have no leg to stand on - if you think going back to data 10 years old is iffy, consider their prospects of going back 30+ years.

Second, I don't think you'll be likely to find much in that context I'm afraid.
You had Obongo for 8 years, and the prospects of relevant data being available seems… Arguably lackluster. Will see what I can find, however.

I would still, however, lean more towards the first point, and suggest that, unless they can prove that there has been a significant change in the trends in that capacity, well… There's little reason to expect such change to be apparent in any relevant data.

That's your left wing, and most of those is just kiddies thinking barbarism is Anarchism.
Checkmate

Create a google map like I did here.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=36.597889,-47.285156&spn=70.362691,164.53125&msa=0&mid=1jQ5oZJQaEryrTNm_j0UirKK-Nho

Source of whom I picked to put on the map..

archive.is/2Vavk

Reich back at ya, check'd as well.

That's about half a death/attack, and about 2 victims/attack.

That's very nearly 1 death/attack, and ~6.3 victims/attack.

And in case you get someone with a
you've got this to play with as well
That's about 1/10th of a death/attack and about 1.5 victims/attack.

meant for this guy

source?

Duh.

A thought occurred.
The data for

is, according to the Princeton source, drawn from
>fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum

It would seem viable to seek out a more-modern equivalent of this publication… Which is largely why I figure its unlikely to find its equivalent, as it was published by the DOJ/FBI and after 8 years of Obongo, well… I'll look around.

This is interesting though…

That sucks, it would have been nice to make a google map of all of the attack locations.

Not a killing, but a good one. The 4 BLM members in Chicago who kidnapped and tortured the autistic Trump supporter kid.

Clayton Carter of West Goshen, PA was Anti-Trump and shot his neighbor in the head, who happened to be involved in local GOP politics

Jeremy Joseph Christian, the guy who killed two people on a Portland subway car over girls wearing head scarfs, was a Bernie supporter and anti-Trump. The media spun it like he was a racist Trump supporter, and many don't know he was a lefty.

make an appendix listing crimes the MSM attributed to the right but ended up being perpetrated by Hillary/Bernie supporters/randos like the jewish cemetery ones

All you'll ever need.
fbi.gov/file-repository/stats-services-publications-terror_08.pdf

Bump for compiling data

Stop trying to paint the right as bunch of pussies getting bullied you giant faggots. No one respects a pussy. You're never going to gain sympathy as any kind of WN. Show our strength, that's how you gain support because no one wants to be on the side that's going to lose.

antifa get account closed -parthenon burns the same day

That democratic party operative bragging on tape he hires people to attack trump supporters - free healthcare included

i doubt the authenticity of anons who use exclamation marks

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them

Maybe you can work with this… Its not necessarily 'leftists', but its a nice narrative.
Will continue working and post when finished.

How much you wanna bet he's a well known moderator on /r/the_donald

Woops

Source, btw:
>fbi.gov/investitavistock/terrorism/news

youtube.com/watch?v=4h8wZBxDuhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds5LboZxtY

Woops.