White Lives (((Mattter)))

So this has been the plan the whole time by the Deep State.

Well you wont make a Soros monkey out of me!

Fuck these gay Antifa style Confederacy statue protests. And fuck all your agent provocateurs like Spencer.

YOU WONT MAKE A BLM monkey out of me!

I will not get Heptitus from Antifa hippies or AIDs from Spencer. And I wont be the Jew's pawns in the name of 14/88!

Jonathan Bowden warned against this happening in England, where whites would suddenly be reletavistockd to the status of native Americans or aboriginals in Australia, and instead of having a nation to identify with they would have to pander to the state and claim special treatment or beg for protected minority status, being quick to engage in the same thought policing as minorities do today by claiming offence at anything possible. OP is still a schizophrenic faggot though

Thank you for the pic, I'm compiling all the Jew/BLM cooperation.

Anyone have that article where a black guy whistle blows how kikes have been controlling BLM. Like how they ousted a leader "out on his ear" because he named the Jews like a rapper names (((record labels))).

Bowden was a great man and I wish he were still with us.

Soros does this for a living now: Occupy, Antifa and BLM, and his newest project the Alt-Right.

Even if it's not Soros directly it's the same fucking MO and we know Hillary promoted no name Richard Spencer for that very reason.

if you cant see this you're a pathetic fool

I concur. Whites generally shouldn't waste energy and hopes on protest. They should organize and out kike the kike, with their own internal nepotism and meritocracy to get as many of their own as possible into power, wealth, promoting stable traditional families and excellence. This faggotry of competing for the biggest victim is the gayest sissy shit I've seen my race ever engage in.

Sieze the day through merit and achievement. Stop bitching in public like toddlers about statues and being replaced when you are too weak to replace those in office. Strive to be a man who will be honored with a statue instead. Become a senator, a judge, the deep state itself and take back your nation by your merit.

Whites were doing SO much better just redpilling other whites into a huge movement before these fucking Hillary meme Alt-Right scum came out and turned it into White Lives Matter.

I see you CIA AltRighters are already preparing for another White Lives fals flag in Florida.

"White Lives Matter" isn't even a group you stupid faggot.
God I've heard enough.
Flogging Molly sucks too.

I remember a time when Holla Forumslacks would redpill the world. Before the CIA-Hillary take over and the invention of the AltRight. Now they just monkey about in the streets with AntiFa.

How long until Spencer has you selling herion to kids to build up a resistence?

Yeah the Alt-Right only chants it in the streets holding torches wearing white polos you CIA scum

added

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Fucking FED

Reminder that it was Clintons that installed all the domestic terrorism laws with their false flags. Reminder that it was the Clintons who made Dicky and his Altright famous!

concern trolling, you has it.

Fuck's sake, guys.
I think the noname fags might be worse than torpedos and namefags.
Good thing you can still filter them.

tripfags too*

one more for lulz

Pan-Eurasianism? Duginism? National Bolshevikism?