Feds + CNN colluding to invent terror motives for Fields

Anyone else catching this? Based on what? Obviously are combing this guy's internet history like mad reaching desperately to construct a narrative to plant in jury's minds.

Feds are obviously not looking into motives of the protesters who assaulted Fields or the physical evidence on scene. They are going right for his character.

Is this what passes for neutrality? Saying "suspect" does not erase the insistence upon his guilt by.saying the collision was an "attack".

How could you even plan something like this? Niggers stand in streets randomly.

such bullshit

they just want an excuse to call it a terror attack, because in able to make it a terror attack, motive has a lot to do with it, and if there was no political motive or preplanning, they can't charge him with terror attack, or anyone else at the rally. They want to rope them all together so they can come after everyone associated, even here.

It was a terror attack. Even Trump's advisor said the President thought so.

This. Every car accident is a terror attack now. Every. Single. One. All 911 calls reporting such accidents must be meme'd to begin with "OMG I JUST SAW A TERROR ATTACK!".

Do it.

lol yes

You could read these suggestions like liberals after a truck of peace attack tbh. Meme carefully, lads.

Could you tell us the exact time and timezone so that we can maybe get a better video or image?

Let them do this. If they declare war on whites they will be slowly tortured and murdered by 2025.

This is a massive tactical error. And their rushing proves they are definitely afraid.

Can the lying press get anymore dishonest? This is something straight out of a distopia novel.

Don't jews normally burn lamb to send a message?

THIS THIS THIS
Make them choke and drown in their own bullshit.

Gonna be real funny when he gets off for self defense and then sues them for making this shit up and ruining his life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF are you talking you CIA cock sucker? The whole fucking thing was set up for this shit. The entire rally was so the FEDs could do something like this. It's a pure Deep State operation.

Yet it didn't come straight from his own lips. How funny a coincidence that the "corrections" happen when Trump isn't speaking directly.

People seriously need to stop PRcucking because they're gaslit by the media. The aut-right has basically been whining constantly and smearing us with their weakness. There's dead people that were opposing you, you should be celebrating. Being seen as violent isn't actually a problem, at all, it's a boon. Violent people win and passive people lose. You know what's worse than being violent? Being a joke. And if you keep crying about how you're a victim you'll become one. You need a strong front and you need to be strident.

Would you rather be violent white supremacist neo-nazis or would you rather be the_donald? Pick one. I know which one I would rather be. Right now you're violent white supremacists so use it to your advantage.

It's a deepstate set up operation and a sloppy one at that. We're in the current year +2 and the only footage or pictures available look like they came from a 2003 camera at HD 240p? Too many open cracks to cover up. But that's why there's also the flood from kikes trying to do damage control. They're trying to create as much chaos and infighting as possible to get more time to cover their sloppy, hasty, and desperate tracks.

the "alt-right" was and always has been controlled opposition anyway. It was a group created with the goal of sweeping up and assimilating everyone from the growing rise of nationalism into a group that would be well groomed and fed as a sacrificial lamb when need be. I.E. Hillary's speech against the "alt-right" was meant to be a deathblow to us, but because Holla Forums resisted being lumped in with the obvious forced "we are a part of you guys" controlled OP, the speech was quickly buried under and people laughed at her while someone from the audience shouted out "pepe!" .

I always resisted calling myself alt-right. I remember when the term first popped up on our radar in early 2015. It seemed stupid so I didn't want anything to do with it.

But after Charlottesville we've been dragged into this by association. If the alt-right becomes a violent group associated with terrorism then I have no problem with calling myself it now. If the alt-right has people willing to kill that's the kind of organisation I feel comfortable with endorsing and participating in.

(checked)
check-a-rundo my dude

what's this from?

It is obvious from the film that he was slowing down when an antifa wielding what looks like a metal pipe runs across the road in fron of him then attacks his car with it as he goes past. At this point he can see the road ahead is blocked with people who look hostile and he has to make a decision - stop and get attacked and possibly killed or drive on and hope people scatter. He wasnt counting on there being a car in the crowd, and this prevented the dead woman from getting out the way. When he finally stopped the antifa attacked with metal bars again so he was forced to reverse or die. He had no choice. With hindsight, reversing after the firstbattack would have been the thing to do, but this shit happens so quick and you are forced to make quick decisions to stay alive. The guy is still alive (unless he gets murdered in jail) so his decision to do what he did was justified by this outcome.

He was just showing mustang drivers that dodge can still hang with the big dogs.

Before trying to coin alt-right I fully expected a Right+ push to go with their shit Atheism+

you can actually hear the tires begin to screech shortly AFTER the bat hits the car. I can't find the video I saw earlier but it's quite noticable. Haven't seen anyone else mention this yet

Mark my words boys, in 20 or so years, it'll be illegal to have manually controlled vehicles. Driving will be completely automated to reduce "turrist" attacks. Don't pay your tickets? Your cars onboard computer locks you out. Piss off the police? They remotely take control of the vehicle.

Travel was heavily restricted in communist Russia. With the abundance of cars and roads in the US, they've been wondering how to ultimately control people's movements to the same extent. This is how they'll do it.

found it

The problem with suing for libel is that kike courts will justify kike media defending their anonymous (fictitious) """"""sources""""""" by not revealing their identity, giving the kike media infinite leeway to say "We're sorry, we'll issue a retraction" (that no one will ever see/hear because it'll be buried in our broadcast), followed by, "but we're not responsible for damage resulting because our sources were wrong."

This. It's also important to note that the main video of the challenger coming down the street only starts-up at the exact minute the car passes by. Are you telling me the antifa faggot who was recording the video just so happened to pull out his camera at the exact moment the car drove by him with people chasing after it? Bullshit; the cameraman edited the feed to cut out the first half of the footage that would've exonerated the driver and shown that he wasn't just homicidally barreling down the street to attack people unprovoked.

I'm talking about the video where the androgynous thing in the pink bandana screams "fucker! fuck!". This seems to be the only video of the car in the street before it gets to the main intersection. None of the videos show the car before this point. If they did, he'd be more easily exonerated.

Can't wait for charges to be dropped or he gets found not guilty. I'm hoping for a trayvon chimpout

Very real possibility. I think I recall Elon Musk talking about how he wants all driving to be automated and manual driving banned for (((safety))).

I'm just glad I still have a hand-me-down muscle car from the 1960s in my garage. Needs some fixing up, but the CIA niggers will never be able to auto-control it or GPS track it or any of that bullshit. That's my go-to vehicle if we ever go full-on mad max.

Why would you have a ticket when the car is automated?

still gotta make some revenue there, goy!

nice truck attack

Oh fuck, they already have one of his (((teachers))) on deck to trot out the schizo nazi narrative.

Not linking it, CuntNeuralNetwork has the interview.

That sort of fabrication should honestly be illegal. It doesn't matter how shy or outgoing, chad or beta, someone is. As soon as they do something bad like this, the story people will tell you about them is always the same: "hurr durr quite guy kept to himself". They will say this about literally anyone.

I bet the kike got reeducated and his inherent brain rot took over. Probably started out writing letters to that tranny Manning.

Dodge has always been the official car of controlled opposition.

You summarized this better than I have been able to, I hold the sake opinions.

Except I did not notice then lead pipe guy cross in front prior to circling behind to hit the fender.