Human Biodiversity

HBD Thread

Let's have an archive of the best HBD papers.

Post links/pdf's to peer reviewed papers related to human biodiversity, the reality of race as well as the relationship between IQ and race.

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf
britannica.com/science/taxonomy/Nomenclature#ref498177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20643205
med.stanford.edu/tanglab/publications/PDFs/WorldwideHumanRelationshipsInferredFromGenome-WidePatternsOfVariation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woodley, M. A. (2010). Is Homo sapiens polytypic? Human taxonomic diversity and its implications

DOI: doi:10.1016/j.mehy.2009.07.046

PDF: lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf

"There are strong grounds for suggesting that the hypothesis that H. sapiens is polytypic rather than monotypic is at least plausible"

Peruvians have that gene that suppresses the production of red blood cells. A natural reaction to living at higher altitudes is to produce more, but too many causes blood clots.
If I remember right, Asians have more brain devoted to eyesight?

so a weekly genetics thread?
heres a start for you friend

PDF is great idea, archive in a myriad of ways and secure ways (across anons)

OP where are you to continue this thread? Pls respond

huh I didn't exactly understand what polytypy (i wish that was the word) is, and I found a neat little tidbit, makes me want to make an infographic
britannica.com/science/taxonomy/Nomenclature#ref498177

fuck you
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032687/

Here, user.
pic related is from
Xing et al. (2010) Toward a more uniform sampling of human genetic diversity: a survey of worldwide populations by high-density genotyping.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20643205

Probably one of the past papers on the reality of race!

pls dont fuck me ty

very good user!

but satan we know different species can often breed with sufficiently fit offspring to survive future procreation

the problem described seems to be influenced strongly by the overarching dynamic that either a species is very similar across all populations and thus those are the same species because they interbreed or that all visible differences are extreme variations that exist in all individuals of the group in question

we know that it is speciation in action and that species can be so distant genetically that they can be considered only in the same family and distinctly not the same species by any definition while still capable of reproduction

left one is from:

Li et al. (2008) Worldwide Human Relationships Inferred from Genome-Wide Patterns of Variation

med.stanford.edu/tanglab/publications/PDFs/WorldwideHumanRelationshipsInferredFromGenome-WidePatternsOfVariation.pdf

One of the two best papers along this one:

OP, you got a throwaway email?

kek

[email protected]/* */

nicely done sir
may the path through genetics be a good one
and may we develop genetics from a scanning tool to a recreating tool as the seeds for that are currently being sown

Where is that image (and sources) for the worlds IQ chart?

Speaking of which, we REALLY need a stickied thread with the best sourced materials for redpilling in regards to race (sub-species actually) reality.

we dont need everything important stickied, that would make the board into a sticky catalog
just learn and take from it what you need when it comes up