Tfw smart enogh for post-left anarchism

tfw too smart to get baited by n1x projecting his insecurities

what?

literally the most impotent ideology ever created, even more so then leftcommunism.

sorry try again

otherwise known as…anarchism

Going on about HURR MUH PRACTICALITY YOU'RE JUST AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC is not an argument and puts you in the same pot as the people who voted for Hillary Clinton.

So well adjusted people? You fucking manarchists are cancer.

kill yourself my man

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! NO ONE WILL EVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR ALT-LEFT AUTISM. you are nothing. you are shit. boast all you life about "le old left", STOP FUCKING LARPING! the Alt-Left is killing/has killed Holla Forums. I hate every last one of you, fuck all of you, and fuck Board-Owner for tolerating alt-left bullshit.

wew not even surprised

different person from btw

shit mean to say different person from

sorry not everybody has the REVOLUTIONARY DISCIPLINE to stand around their campus selling newspapers

kill
yourself
my
man

*raises paw*
But wasn't the organisational fetishism of the 20th century left one of the main things that made it a spectacular failure?

What's the name of this fallacy, Holla Forums?

Read bookchin. Authoritarianism/bureaucracy =/= all organization.

ofc not, bc communism wasnt 'left' to begin with

what did he mean by this?

Ummmm, read Anarchy after Leftism, mmk?

it's one thing to say read a book followed by or proceeding a point/counterpoint but another thing entirely to have "read x" be the entirety of your point.

fuck all of you alt-leftists. give me a single reason why a nihilist shouldn't shoot you.

give me a single reason why you shouldn't shoot yourself :^)

cuck off, that's such a cliche and immature argument, are you in kindergarten? I bet you are actually!

ebin tbh

what?

Just post on /anarcho/ tbh

ermmmmmm read Hegel XDDDDD

it's a meme that needs to die

Post-left "anarchist" grade-A "theory" consists of quoting a bunch of slave owners with approval, a homeopathic dose of quotes of actual anarchists like Emma Goldman, and mostly quoting yourself.

30% of them are already your fellow degenerates

But the direct democracy meme was started by Bookchin, and he doesn't quote the individual slave owners who happened to found western philosophy but the entire slave society as an example of it.

Also that PDF is fucking terrible and doesn't actually answer any of the points. It's also written in the format of an internet sperg fight.

Which parts of it don't you understand or disagree with?

Well you're stupid enough to post on leftypol, soooo….